Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

RM Eps 459

- Games 1 :

1. When Na Eun standing behind YSC but they're not in 1 team & then YJS & KJK teasing them, KJK said : she indirectly make him believe he have a chance (for fallin in love with her based on her standing).

IMO --> This is my though : KJK & SJH always did it toward each other, standing side by side even when they're not in 1 team. What they mean ? They want people believe they're in relationship (based on KJK think & said about Na Eun & YSC it means what if KJK & SJH standing side by side, KJK SJH know people will think about it).

2. It's been a long time not seeing angry SJH. LOL.

3. When SJH jokingly arguing with JSJ, KJK's looking at them, looking at SJH while biing his lip & laugh so hard.

4. When YJS said to YSC : Na Eun keep glancing to you.

(KJK also check Na Eun reaction when YSC make people laugh so hard).

IMO --> Indeed ! YJS really look each people with eagle eye & it means, YJS also did it to KJK SJH.

KJK check reaction, KJK always did it also to SJH esp RM old eps, KJK obvious looking & glancing SJH's reaction.

5. In this games, SJH sitting in the 3rd row, behind her is KJK. The space is really narrow. KJK's foot touched SJH's back for sure for some moments airing & not airing. KJK & SJH's have a same gesture for their hands in their legs.

6. Did you all noticed, in 00:11:55 : SJH have a pillow for her bottom, before, she isn't & KJK have a pillow for his bottom but when KJK stand up for playing the games, the pillow is gone. Seems like SJH using KJK's pillow.

7. Did you noticed, when KJK playing the games, we can look clearly, KJK's have nail polish, his color is black, same with SJH's nail polish in her toe also, you can look clearly when SJH playing the games also.

IMO --> SJH as usual and as always doing like that also. My mind directly reminded WGM, SJH did it also plus when SJH with her ex also did it, that's a reason SJH caught by dispatch have a bf at that time.

- Games 2 :

1. It's so cute when KJK & SJH sitting at the end in the same row, 1 left, 1 right.

2. SJH's clothes auto reminded me to KJK. KJK recently using a fancy clothes like that in KJK's solo concert esp. LOL.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Welcome to the world, Ha Song !!! :)

Baby Girl yeayyy !!!

Wish SA soon !!!

• Like 5
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Welcome to the world, Ha Song !!! :)

Baby Girl yeayyy !!!

Wish SA soon !!!

I knew it it’s a baby girl! Byul pregnancy is different from her first 2, she is so pretty to think that her 3rd baby would be girl.... oh im pretty sure that haha’s hyung jk is jealous now... Congratulations to to Haha and Byul!!! I hope and pray that jong kook and jihyo to have their own kids soon too! 

• Like 2

MUD Eps 147

1. KJK for the very 1st time appear in EBS (Education Channel).

2. KJK's mom : He loves kids. He has to get married 1st.

3. HH : I think it will be a great experience for you.

4. 1 of Mom : He would make a good husband.

5. ?? : The kids will love him.

6. KJK : you're so cute (while touching the girl kids cheek)

How old are you ?

Girl Kid : Are you Jong Kook form RM ?

KJK : I am (Right).

Girl Kid happy while jump many times & KJK hold her hands.

KJK : Do you watch RM often ?

Girl Kid : Yes, I love RM.

7. MC ask to KJK's mom : Let's say Jong Kook has a kid, his wife works, no one can take care of their child, what if Jong Kook bring his kid to you & says Mom, can you take care of my kid for a few years, would you say yes ?

KJK's mom : I would love to, but I'm getting too old, I don't have enough energy.

8. KJK's mom said : KJK's father really love their grandchildren, grandchildren also. What if they look grandfather in the gate of school, they will hugging.

9. Kids : Which character are you in RM ?

KJK : Tiger.

After that, KJK hold the girl kid again while the girl jump many times.

10. Kids : Btw, I have a question.

KJK : Ask me anything.

The girl : I would love to meet YJS too.

KJK : Do you want to meet YJS ?
He should be in this show once too.

I'll talk to him.

Look at camera & say it. Let's say Jae Seok please come on our show. (while back hug the girl kid).

The girl repeat what KJK said.

KJK : Good. He will once he sees this, he will. He will have too.

11. The boy kid : I want to meet Miyo. (repeat twice).

KJK : Who ?

The boy kid : Miyo.

KJK : Who ? Do you mean Ji Hyo ?

The boy kid : Miyo.

KJK : Ji Hyo, I'll talk to her.

The boy kid Do you like her ?

KJK : Who ? Me  ?

HJY's mom : The kids are asking the right question.

One of Mom : Kids these days are smart.

The boy repate again : Do you like her ?

KJK : Me ? (while laughing).

The boy kid : Do you ?

KJK : I'll ask her to come on this show.

12. KJK call the girl kid name to sit in his leg.

The boy kid said : I want to sit there too & then KJK said sit here then, come here.

The girl kid : You're so strong.

HH : Do you know what you Ji Yu & Jong Kook have in common ?

NONE OF YOU ARE MARRIED

13. When the kids start to fighting each other, KJK became a father be like, since boy vs girl, as usual, KJK in the girl side & try to make calm the boy while KJK some moments look at the girl reaction & touching her.

The boy is in a bad mood, HH said to KJK : Give him a hug. Lift him. Hang from him.

And then KJK lift up him many times until the boy happy again.

The guest in the MUD's room with Moms said : He's good with kids.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

IMO :

1. Whe HH said : I think it will be a great experience for you.

It means a lot & really mean it.

KJK really have a great experience now how to playing with kids (singing, dance, talking, playing, etc), looking situation directly how kids start to fighting & KJK learn how to manage their mood & forget about the argument.

2. KJK's parent will really" happy when KJK has a children.

3. I'm so happy when the guest, MC, & all of mom praised KJK will be became a good husband, a good father, a good parents, etc.

4. Looking KJK with the kids really make my heart melted esp :

when the girl kid jump many time while KJK's hand always hold her hand,

when KJK call the kids to sit in his leg,

when KJK succeed to make the kid in good mood again.

Indeed ! He's father material.

5. HH always teasing SA whenever it is, I got the point what the meaning HH said :

HH : Do you know what you Ji Yu & Jong Kook have in common ?

NONE OF YOU ARE MARRIED

LOL . Ji Yu with Ji Hyo is similiar when you try to talk / speak it & HH make a jokes for it.

6. Indeed ! Kids nowadays really smart.

That's not script when the kids ask about Do you like her ? (ask to KJK).

Because the situation is off cam, break situation.

It means, the kids also noticed about it, the kids never ever lie.

It means, in SK, SA always became trending topic about their relationship.

KJK didn't denying, just laughing, ask who ? Me ? , & then changes the subject.

This isn;t the 1st time KJK answer like that. LOL

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

@Regita M. P, thanks for going the extra mile this week and transcribing not only the RM ep, but also KJK’s MUD segment. I really appreciate everything you do. 

I haven’t seen the latest RM ep, though I did watch KJK’s MUD segment, and I just want to make some quick observations: 

1) HH looked on KJK’s interactions with the kids like a proud papa. I LOL’ed at the under currents between the two adults as HH teased KJK and KJK threatened to hurt him, especially when HH kept telling him to go higher with his voice. What I found very interesting was that HH brought up the subject of marriage to tease KJK, and said JK and Ji Yu. While we’re all used to seeing HH tease KJK with marriage, bringing up the subject in the context of a kids’ show makes no sense. To top that off, I agree that “Ji Yu” is phonetically close to “Ji Hyo.” 

2) I thought it was odd that they did not show his mom’s reaction to the little girl asking if KJK liked SJH. We all know it’s weird that KJK has always evaded similar questions, but it’s like MUD’s being vague by perhaps protecting Mama Kim’s privacy, and by extension Mama Kim’s being vague herself. None of this makes sense. If there’s nothing going on and SA are nothing but best buds, just say so! I read the Soompi article tagged above, and all the comments were, if not openly supportive, definitely positive. Frankly, I can almost hear playful snickers and see rolling eyes, coz SA seem to be an open secret not just to shippers but to everyone at this point. 

3) Re: SA’s painted nails: was this a random, eagle-eye thing or connected to games played during the ep? 

I’ll add more once I’ve had a chance to catch up to all things SA-related. Thanks to everyone who’s been keeping the ship afloat. :D 

Edit: Congrats to Byul and HH! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@mn0096

this is eagle eye, when sjh & kjk turns the games, we can look clearly painted nails color is black (toe not hand).

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I just notice, KJK really want have daughter. KJK really" want it.

KJK always in the girl side.

1. When break filming, KJK came directly to the girl kid & said you're so cute, how old are you ? And then hold her hand when she jump" many time.

2. KJK first talk to the girl to sit in his leg, but the boy kid seems "ignore" by KJK until the boy request want to sit in his leg also.

3. When the kids start to arguing & KJK auto standing between them & KJK's hand seems want to help the girl kid, KJK also look & check the girl kid reaction & some moment KJK touching her. KJK even said : It will be hurt her give it to me (the boy hit the girl with magic wand), You didn't say that, right ? (asking to the girl kid).

• Like 7

I’m curious about something that is sorta related to SA, but not quite. I mean no disrespect and definitely don’t want to offend other fandoms, so I’m putting my question under spoiler. This is not meant for discussion on the thread, so anyone who knows the answer or wants to discuss can DM me. I appreciate it. Thanks!

Spoiler

Major throwback: When MC was a thing, did HH or any other member actively support KG and SJH offscreen, NOT including fanmeets? Were any members as aggressive toward MC as HH has been toward SA? I know KJK largely served as MC’s unofficial ambassador, but he doesn’t count for obvious reasons. I’ve always only shipped SA, so I stayed within my lanes and never visited MC sites, so I don’t know.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Frankly, I can almost hear playful snickers and see rolling eyes, coz SA seem to be an open secret not just to shippers but to everyone at this point. 

We're getting less and less denial from JK about SA these days, aren't we? Let's say in RM lately, BP, even MUD now. He's getting tired of deny it anymore, eh? I like it when people said SA is an open secret. It's somehow makes me thinking, ah... they're just finding the right time to announce about their relationship.

However, JK dodged the question so well. It's just another "promise" that he made, like he did in BP when Pohang Mayor asked him to come with JH. Then, I won't be surprised if someday JH turned up at the programme. It will be another indirect affirmation from our SA about their closeness.

The fact that "those tricky but honest questions" were spilled to us (to be aired on screen) was amazing too. If JK hate to be linked with JH, then he can just simply put a warning about it like he did with his previous LL, but he didn't. I kinda agree too it's funny that the camera didn't show JK's mom reaction upon hearing that.

JK's flustered reaction was priceless too. His sudden alertness when he said "Who? Me?" made me chuckeled. His tone was a bit higher and he talked rather fast to the kids. He was insecure to be asked about that. Then, his "not so hearty laugh", also the way the kids keep asking him when he didn't answer, lol. Geez, he couldn't lie in front of the kids. He could just simply said JH is like a sister or a good friend for him, but hell, no he didn't say that. He didn't put that idea to the kids' heads, because he didn't want to disappoint them? But, I agree that he is great with the kids. So heart warming to see him like that.

The talks about marriage /having kids seemed lingered on JK all through this year heavily. I don't remember that JK is being "pushed" this much last year about these marriage things. It's also fascinating me when JH continually being mentioned everywhere in JK's programme without her presence beside JK. They aren't some sort of official LL too tbh, so why they had to mention about her so many times? Well, it's true that most of the time it's our president, HH, who mentioned about her. But, even JK himself also kept mentioning about her. It only drew a simple conclusion in my mind, let's say it's delusional, but I think they're definitely together.

Well, there's no way that JH and JK wouldn't know that there are so many people wish them to be together. I hope it would encourage them to share the happy news soon to us. I would gladly accept whatever the fact is, anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

a cautious side of me considers the possibility that maybe the reason KJK doesn't fully deny SJH (assuming that they're not together) is because he is aware of the reaction or hate he might get from the fandom for it (and that SJH might get from the antis). The less cautious side of me though, believes that for as long as those two have been in the industry, they're used to it already and know how to ignore hate of that kind. 

Also, I agree that KJK could easily have asked people behind the scenes to back off from mentioning SJH all the time, but it seems to me that he is amused by it too. Their casual skinship in rm have also returned, initiated by him when he knows that no one is going to mention it out loud. 

Even SJH who never really mentions marriage or children just accepts being teased with KJK and even started the whole thing in the first place. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Totally agree with you @elzy

Want to add some :

1. KJK's ll have shuttle down in this year in January, it means KJK didn't have ll anymore. (Special thanks to : YJS & HH).

2. KJK SJH linked toward each other often in this year than last year and a few years ago. (Special thanks to : YJS, LKS, YSC, HH, BP, PD of RM, RM Members, Pohang Mayor & related Pohang Event, Kids in EBS Channel)

3. KJK's best friends --> HH. In this year try so hard in "his job" & succeed.

4. The assumption some people are wrong about SA became new ll in RM, because the fact is they always linked toward each other even outside RM, outside SBS plus now RM not teasing SA again & pretend nothing happened.

5. The fact is : SA close towards each others in SK is good news & became happening in this year.

6. KJK less for denying & didn't make a clear turns to SJH & it's good, now, KJK more open about it & let people ask & linked KJK with SJH.

7. KJK now became SJH's manager . LOL . What if you want to meet SJH just ask KJK :D;) 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

As I told to this forum,

I can't imagine KJK's upload the picture with the caption what if KJK have a baby (esp baby girl), it will be sweet as much as he can, i guess.

And I wish SA will get married as soon as possible, so I can looking it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

:);) 

As I told to this forum before about MUD, KJK always in the girl kid side, the body gesture want to protect her first, also KJK try to defends the girl kid by ask & said : it will be hurt her & you didn't say that right ? & touching her cheek

• Like 4
  • Love 1