[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

9 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Lol even little children are asking whether he loves jihyo :wub: and he didn't answer no though. I mean i do not understand hangul but i am pretty sure i did not hear the word aniya. I hope someone can translate it 

after the kid asked him again and he said me whilst laughing. I think he changed the subject afterwards cus he couldn't answer hehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

With my little understanding of Korean, I can catch a bit about their conversation

First the kid in the orange suit asked about YJS. Then, the most interesting part came when the kid in blue suit said that he missed the beautiful noona.

Then, JK replied him with, pretty noona? Jihyo?
The kid answered him, do you like Jihyo noona?
JK: Who? Me?

Please cmiiw though. That's what I got from the scene that dreamkjk post in IG.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

The same reaction when KJK asked by people about SJH. Do you love SJH ? Are you two dating ? etc and more hahahaha LOL .

KJK : Who ? Me ? (or changes the subject quickly like RM eps SA in early eps when Seungri became guest).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

The same reaction when KJK asked by people about SJH. Do you love SJH ? Are you two dating ? etc and more hahahaha LOL .

KJK : Who ? Me ? (or changes the subject quickly like RM eps SA in early eps when Seungri became guest).

Yep, exactly. However, I love JK's respond when the kid said that he missed the beautiful noona. Then, JK only mention JH's name. Indeed, his mind only thinking about her, lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Just now, elzy said:

Yep, exactly. However, I love JK's respond when the kid said that he missed the beautiful noona. Then, JK only mention JH's name. Indeed, his mind only thinking about her, lol.

His mind only : SJH SJH SJH, & SJH again . LOL .

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, elzy said:

With my little understanding of Korean, I can catch a bit about their conversation

First the kid in the orange suit asked about YJS. Then, the most interesting part came when the kid in blue suit said that he missed the beautiful noona.

Then, JK replied him with, pretty noona? Jihyo?
The kid answered him, do you like Jihyo noona?
JK: Who? Me?

Please cmiiw though. That's what I got from the scene that dreamkjk post in IG.

Oops my bad, previously I've just heard the boy said without reading the hangul, the boy pronounced similarly to "미모의" or "beautiful" after I read the hangul, actually the boy didn't said "미모의" he said "미요" instead. The boy just misspelled Jihyo's name to Miyu. So, maybe this is the rough translation of the scene.

Boy in the blue suit: I'd love to see Miyu Noona

JK: Miyu Noona? Who?

Boy in the blue suit: Miyu Noona

JK: Ah... Jihyo... Do you want to see her here?

Girl in the orange suit: Jihyo Noona... do you like her?

JK: Who? Me? *laugh and speechless*

This only made my delusional thinking works again. I imagine this kind of conversation would happen if SA marry and have their own children. :wub:

Once again, please forgive me for an incorrect mishearing earlier. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, elzy said:

Oops my bad, previously I've just heard the boy said without reading the hangul, the boy pronounced similarly to "미모의" or "beautiful" after I read the hangul, actually the boy didn't said "미모의" he said "미요" instead. The boy just misspelled Jihyo's name to Miyu. So, maybe this is the rough translation of the scene.

Boy in the blue suit: I'd love to see Miyu Noona

JK: Miyu Noona? Who?

Boy in the blue suit: Miyu Noona

JK: Ah... Jihyo... Do you want to see her here?

Girl in the orange suit: Jihyo Noona... do you like her?

JK: Who? Me? *laugh and speechless*

This only made my delusional thinking works again. I imagine this kind of conversation would happen if SA marry and have their own children. :wub:

Once again, please forgive me for an incorrect mishearing earlier. 

Just to add to that: Miyo/미요 is Jihyo's animated counterpart in the Running Man cartoon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

RM Eps 459

- Games 1 :

1. When Na Eun standing behind YSC but they're not in 1 team & then YJS & KJK teasing them, KJK said : she indirectly make him believe he have a chance (for fallin in love with her based on her standing).

IMO --> This is my though : KJK & SJH always did it toward each other, standing side by side even when they're not in 1 team. What they mean ? They want people believe they're in relationship (based on KJK think & said about Na Eun & YSC it means what if KJK & SJH standing side by side, KJK SJH know people will think about it).

2. It's been a long time not seeing angry SJH. LOL.

3. When SJH jokingly arguing with JSJ, KJK's looking at them, looking at SJH while biing his lip & laugh so hard.

4. When YJS said to YSC : Na Eun keep glancing to you.

(KJK also check Na Eun reaction when YSC make people laugh so hard).

IMO --> Indeed ! YJS really look each people with eagle eye & it means, YJS also did it to KJK SJH.

KJK check reaction, KJK always did it also to SJH esp RM old eps, KJK obvious looking & glancing SJH's reaction.

5. In this games, SJH sitting in the 3rd row, behind her is KJK. The space is really narrow. KJK's foot touched SJH's back for sure for some moments airing & not airing. KJK & SJH's have a same gesture for their hands in their legs.

6. Did you all noticed, in 00:11:55 : SJH have a pillow for her bottom, before, she isn't & KJK have a pillow for his bottom but when KJK stand up for playing the games, the pillow is gone. Seems like SJH using KJK's pillow.

7. Did you noticed, when KJK playing the games, we can look clearly, KJK's have nail polish, his color is black, same with SJH's nail polish in her toe also, you can look clearly when SJH playing the games also.

IMO --> SJH as usual and as always doing like that also. My mind directly reminded WGM, SJH did it also plus when SJH with her ex also did it, that's a reason SJH caught by dispatch have a bf at that time.

- Games 2 :

1. It's so cute when KJK & SJH sitting at the end in the same row, 1 left, 1 right.

2. SJH's clothes auto reminded me to KJK. KJK recently using a fancy clothes like that in KJK's solo concert esp. LOL.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Welcome to the world, Ha Song !!! :)

Baby Girl yeayyy !!!

Wish SA soon !!!

I knew it it’s a baby girl! Byul pregnancy is different from her first 2, she is so pretty to think that her 3rd baby would be girl.... oh im pretty sure that haha’s hyung jk is jealous now... Congratulations to to Haha and Byul!!! I hope and pray that jong kook and jihyo to have their own kids soon too! 

• Like 2

MUD Eps 147

1. KJK for the very 1st time appear in EBS (Education Channel).

2. KJK's mom : He loves kids. He has to get married 1st.

3. HH : I think it will be a great experience for you.

4. 1 of Mom : He would make a good husband.

5. ?? : The kids will love him.

6. KJK : you're so cute (while touching the girl kids cheek)

How old are you ?

Girl Kid : Are you Jong Kook form RM ?

KJK : I am (Right).

Girl Kid happy while jump many times & KJK hold her hands.

KJK : Do you watch RM often ?

Girl Kid : Yes, I love RM.

7. MC ask to KJK's mom : Let's say Jong Kook has a kid, his wife works, no one can take care of their child, what if Jong Kook bring his kid to you & says Mom, can you take care of my kid for a few years, would you say yes ?

KJK's mom : I would love to, but I'm getting too old, I don't have enough energy.

8. KJK's mom said : KJK's father really love their grandchildren, grandchildren also. What if they look grandfather in the gate of school, they will hugging.

9. Kids : Which character are you in RM ?

KJK : Tiger.

After that, KJK hold the girl kid again while the girl jump many times.

10. Kids : Btw, I have a question.

KJK : Ask me anything.

The girl : I would love to meet YJS too.

KJK : Do you want to meet YJS ?
He should be in this show once too.

I'll talk to him.

Look at camera & say it. Let's say Jae Seok please come on our show. (while back hug the girl kid).

The girl repeat what KJK said.

KJK : Good. He will once he sees this, he will. He will have too.

11. The boy kid : I want to meet Miyo. (repeat twice).

KJK : Who ?

The boy kid : Miyo.

KJK : Who ? Do you mean Ji Hyo ?

The boy kid : Miyo.

KJK : Ji Hyo, I'll talk to her.

The boy kid Do you like her ?

KJK : Who ? Me  ?

HJY's mom : The kids are asking the right question.

One of Mom : Kids these days are smart.

The boy repate again : Do you like her ?

KJK : Me ? (while laughing).

The boy kid : Do you ?

KJK : I'll ask her to come on this show.

12. KJK call the girl kid name to sit in his leg.

The boy kid said : I want to sit there too & then KJK said sit here then, come here.

The girl kid : You're so strong.

HH : Do you know what you Ji Yu & Jong Kook have in common ?

NONE OF YOU ARE MARRIED

13. When the kids start to fighting each other, KJK became a father be like, since boy vs girl, as usual, KJK in the girl side & try to make calm the boy while KJK some moments look at the girl reaction & touching her.

The boy is in a bad mood, HH said to KJK : Give him a hug. Lift him. Hang from him.

And then KJK lift up him many times until the boy happy again.

The guest in the MUD's room with Moms said : He's good with kids.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

IMO :

1. Whe HH said : I think it will be a great experience for you.

It means a lot & really mean it.

KJK really have a great experience now how to playing with kids (singing, dance, talking, playing, etc), looking situation directly how kids start to fighting & KJK learn how to manage their mood & forget about the argument.

2. KJK's parent will really" happy when KJK has a children.

3. I'm so happy when the guest, MC, & all of mom praised KJK will be became a good husband, a good father, a good parents, etc.

4. Looking KJK with the kids really make my heart melted esp :

when the girl kid jump many time while KJK's hand always hold her hand,

when KJK call the kids to sit in his leg,

when KJK succeed to make the kid in good mood again.

Indeed ! He's father material.

5. HH always teasing SA whenever it is, I got the point what the meaning HH said :

HH : Do you know what you Ji Yu & Jong Kook have in common ?

NONE OF YOU ARE MARRIED

LOL . Ji Yu with Ji Hyo is similiar when you try to talk / speak it & HH make a jokes for it.

6. Indeed ! Kids nowadays really smart.

That's not script when the kids ask about Do you like her ? (ask to KJK).

Because the situation is off cam, break situation.

It means, the kids also noticed about it, the kids never ever lie.

It means, in SK, SA always became trending topic about their relationship.

KJK didn't denying, just laughing, ask who ? Me ? , & then changes the subject.

This isn;t the 1st time KJK answer like that. LOL

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

@Regita M. P, thanks for going the extra mile this week and transcribing not only the RM ep, but also KJK’s MUD segment. I really appreciate everything you do. 

I haven’t seen the latest RM ep, though I did watch KJK’s MUD segment, and I just want to make some quick observations: 

1) HH looked on KJK’s interactions with the kids like a proud papa. I LOL’ed at the under currents between the two adults as HH teased KJK and KJK threatened to hurt him, especially when HH kept telling him to go higher with his voice. What I found very interesting was that HH brought up the subject of marriage to tease KJK, and said JK and Ji Yu. While we’re all used to seeing HH tease KJK with marriage, bringing up the subject in the context of a kids’ show makes no sense. To top that off, I agree that “Ji Yu” is phonetically close to “Ji Hyo.” 

2) I thought it was odd that they did not show his mom’s reaction to the little girl asking if KJK liked SJH. We all know it’s weird that KJK has always evaded similar questions, but it’s like MUD’s being vague by perhaps protecting Mama Kim’s privacy, and by extension Mama Kim’s being vague herself. None of this makes sense. If there’s nothing going on and SA are nothing but best buds, just say so! I read the Soompi article tagged above, and all the comments were, if not openly supportive, definitely positive. Frankly, I can almost hear playful snickers and see rolling eyes, coz SA seem to be an open secret not just to shippers but to everyone at this point. 

3) Re: SA’s painted nails: was this a random, eagle-eye thing or connected to games played during the ep? 

I’ll add more once I’ve had a chance to catch up to all things SA-related. Thanks to everyone who’s been keeping the ship afloat. :D 

Edit: Congrats to Byul and HH! 

• Like 4
  • Love 3