Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Im curious what he said to jihyo hahahaha and jihyo said to joong kook im soo excited in eng sub. Hehehe

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I really like how joong kook teased jihyo hahaha if they are a couple i think it will be nice. See their laughed and they are looks like happy . 

Credit to owner

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

aq stream, sbs 4

Thanks @Regita M. P i think the problem is my connection that’s why i was not able to watch it.... :bawling:

28 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

and as always, KJK jealousy appear again . LOL

Im excited for the english sub! :wub:

thank you @Regita M. P im looking forward for your other SA caption moments on today’s episode :kiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh btw, today just finished KJK Solo Concert Tour.

KJK's activities : filming RM, MUD, Rewind (new variety show), & filming BP seasons 4 (soon tbc).

SJH's activities : filming RM.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Oh btw, today just finished KJK Solo Concert Tour.

KJK's activities : filming RM, MUD, Rewind (new variety show), & filming BP seasons 4 (soon tbc).

SJH's activities : filming RM.

Just wanted to add, jk's activities : filming The Call 2, preparing for Turbo album and preparing for solo album (according to his recent interview during the Call 2 filming)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Just wanted to add, jk's activities : filming The Call 2, preparing for Turbo album and preparing for solo album (according to his recent interview during the Call 2 filming)

The call seasons 2 finished filming ...

Yes, preparing Turbo album & his solo . I'm so excited :) :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did you noticed this body language ?

same when KJK turns to SJH, really soft & warmed heart.

As I know about KJK's type, KJK will did it like that only to :

1. Family (incl his gf)

2. Best friends like HH

And KJK never ever did it even to KJK's friends / best friend but sex opposite gender

• Like 2

RM Eps 458

1. SA wearing the same color : green neon.

2. When HH call KJK with JK (Jay Kei) & KJK call HH with Double Ha auto reminded me to BP Seasons 3, at that time both of them laugh so hard.

3. When LKS talking, YJS interrupt (with jokes).

YJS : It's SJH turn to talk.

SJH : He has a lilting voice.

KJK : (smile) He didn't have a lilting voice.

IMO --> YJS try to SJH's screen time & SJH more active to talk.

4. 00:13:35 : SJH looking directly to KJK when KJK go down want to walk.

5. KJK bickering SJH : I bet they watched her singing on youtube (when SJH try to seduce a mystery male guest & said I want to perform with you but the guest seems like .... LOL).

SJH : Did you ?

KJK : I think they did.

I think they watched.

(laugh)

IMO --> They seems hearing each other what he / she sai & just repat it. as always . LOL.

6. KJK You guys do look alike (when the guest come out & he is really look similiar with SJH).

7. Gummy recommended everyone to marriage life.

YJS : KJK is still single, can you recommended about it to him?

Because you have someone with whom you can freely talk about your worries.

KJK : They will always be on your side.

Gummy : Right.

IMO --> Indeed ! KJK really know about marriage life. We're waiting for it :)

8. 00:36:43 KJK look at back, look at SJH directly with smile

9. The male guest revealed it : I don't want became with JSM because often clumsy.

KJK : Actually, I'm sorry to say this, but SJH will drive you crazy (laugh).

SJH start to hip hop dance & KJK said : stop stop (laugh).

IMO --> It means SJH didn't clumsy & I love KJK's bickering. KJK always said that & I remembered when December SBS Award, one of young male confessed his feeling to SJH, KJK also said that . LOL.

10. The team who with JSM confessed they want team up with SJH.

KJK : You haven't heard her sing.

SJH : I can sing well.

I can sing well.

Stop it.

(the caption from PD : why did you pick Ji Hyo ?)

When SJH start to sing a song KJK's reaction LOL.

IMO --> I love the caption from PD. KJK bickering including jealous. The jealous really same with RP EPS 445.

11. This is what I think when KJK said to HH : because of you said I have a gf & even have a child, a lot of people trust it.

IMO --> it means, KJK know what if HH did this & that about SA a lot of people will trust also & we all know, KJK never ever make a clear & HH always mentiones SJH inside & outside RM.

12. 00:58:52 : When HH & KJK hug each other & KJK give a little massage to HH, it is auto reminded me to KJK always did it also to SJH.

As i mentioned above, KJK's type / man's type like KJK just did it to family (incl. his gf & his best friends).

13. When KJK, LKS, & Gummy's Team win, SJH standing applause.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I loved it when I saw our SA in today episode! Duo green neon!! I wonder why nobody talk about that, hehe

Also, I love their interaction so much:wub:

they made my day!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

1. Female guest sing a song & the lyric : you're my everything (at that time KJK look at back, look at SJH directly while he is smile).

Tbh I think the reason he looked back is because someone sitting on jihyo's row (or jihyo herself?) shouted out cheering the performance. You can faintly hear the shouting after gummy sings Our fate pours down like the rain but it was lowered to try to hide it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CI0 said:

Tbh I think the reason he looked back is because someone sitting on jihyo's row (or jihyo herself?) shouted out cheering the performance. You can faintly hear the shouting after gummy sings Our fate pours down like the rain but it was lowered to try to hide it.

yes, maybe I'm wrong :)

Thank you for correct me ...

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK : When I crush on someone, I tease her a lot :) 

I think this is rather subjective, since he teases Somin too. I guess we have to look at again, the circumstances of his teasing. With Somin, he usually teases her due to her crazy poet personality/crazy and silly personality. However with jihyo, he seems to tease her alot as a result of another person praising her, which to me, is more meaningful. For eg, in this ep, when the soran band member wanted to team up with jihyo, he interrupted and teased her by saying "you havent heard her sing", and another example was during the secret couple ep when jihyo and the guest held hands, he then teased her again by saying "she'll be turning 40 soon". To me his teasing of jihyo seems more like a result of jealousy rather than just plain teasing like he does to Somin.

Also, another diff i noticed is, cmiiw, he never match makes jihyo with any of the guest so far. With somin he has matchmake her a few times, including with the basketball player during the kwangsoo press conference ep and recently with kim jong min. Makes me wonder, if he really sees jihyo only as his little sis and family, why doesn't he matchmake her like he matchmakes somin, why doesn't he follow her ig like he follows somin's ig, why doesnt he publicly comment in jihyo's ig like he does with somin's ig?? Really makes me wonder why the difference tho -_-

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Tho i am a SA shipper, tbh i dont wish for SA to be in the same pairing. My ideal pairing are:

- Gummy w jong kook, haha (the music group)
- apink w ji hyo, so min (the girl group)
- soran w suk jin, se chan (the 'uncle' group)
- code kunrst w jae suk, kwang soo (hip hop comedian group)

Anyone feels the same (regarding SA or the pairings)?

• Like 3

Jk hyung seems to be going for a vacation. He was spotted at Incheon Airport today and according to original poster, he seems to be filming for something (perhaps MUD?). Based on the comments from his friend, chrislee in the comments section of this post below, jk hyung is going to Canada first, followed by LA 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzr2zNGASNH/?igshid=88p4dakd142b

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I think he's filming MUD with his father. That's soo sweet! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2