Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

35 minutes ago, nhav0 said:

Seems like kjk will attend an event in China on august 3 ..

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/78890688.html?weibo_id=4389304006991635

Btw this is my first time to post something here, but actually I've been a silent reader for along time .. I hope I still get welcome here :D

yes..but i think it's in korea..and all MUD's members will join together hehe

22 minutes ago, Francess00 said:

yes..but i think it's in korea..and all MUD's members will join together hehe

Ahhh is that so :blink:

Sorry my bad :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

OOT.

I got the ticket (Platinum + group photo) for Running Man Fan Meeting August 17, 2019 at Istora Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia.

So I will take a picture for SA Moments :wub:

1. For the very 1st time the stage is 360 degree

So I'll try so hard for take a picture as much as I can for SA.

Wah dirimu beli kah?

• Love 1

I'm a silent reader for 5 years. I'm writing for the server issue. I want just say that I become a shiper (my first and only ship), not because I wanted them to be together, but because I started sense something between the two of them since late 2013. Happy ship

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 6/30/2019 at 10:50 PM, Kjk&SJh said:

Also hd version of kim jong kook singing and ji hyo - pohang 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/78794052.html?weibo_id=4388916251279286

Thanks for sharing this, I've just watched it again and again, especially the 'Lovable' part. Anyway, JK is a true performer, indeed. We could still hear his soft and delicate voice even under the heavy rain. It was messily beautiful to see him drenched like that, plus I super loved it when he smiled even wider when he was surrounded by his close friends (or more than a close friend) on stage. He had created one of the good memories there, I bet.

JH's energetic but still cute dance was everything but perfect. It made JK even forgot to mention his brother HH was on stage too, lol. JH's pure heart also shown when I think one of JK's dancer got a wrong move, JH laughed and went over to her. I agreed about how JK initiated all the embraces towards JH. His eyes hardly ever leave JH, ever since she was standing on stage. I felt, once she replied his stare long enough, then he side hugged her. I kinda agreed the 'Saranghae side-hug' was the most unnecessary yet the sweetest one. However, I loved to see JH's expression too when JK left the stage. HH already move his sight towards JH, meanwhile JH couldn't even leave her eyes on her one man. :wub: 

Anyway, congrats to everyone who will be attending RM fan meeting. I'm glad you would be there and hopefully you can witness abundance of SA moments, unfortunately I couldn't be there because of some works to do. But, I'm counting on you to share every experience you got with us. And, yep, welcome / welcome back everyone, I'm glad this thread is blooming with happiness. Happy shipping, everyone. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 2

honestly i am kind of worry about the ticket selling..it seems really slow..:(

the ticket price is already high enough without tax..and after 15% tax + 5% admin fee..it's really blow up high :tears: and not many people could afford it..

i need to save my money before just to buy the ticket..and i am really worry it get canceled because not many people seems enthusiasm :tears: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Francess00 said:

honestly i am kind of worry about the ticket selling..it seems really slow..:(

the ticket price is already high enough without tax..and after 15% tax + 5% admin fee..it's really blow up high :tears: and not many people could afford it..

i need to save my money before just to buy the ticket..and i am really worry it get canceled because not many people seems enthusiasm :tears: 

Tau tiket ga laku darimana, kak?

23 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

OOT.

I got the ticket (Platinum + group photo) for Running Man Fan Meeting August 17, 2019 at Istora Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia.

So I will take a picture for SA Moments :wub:

1. For the very 1st time the stage is 360 degree

So I'll try so hard for take a picture as much as I can for SA.

So jealous:bawling:

I was in Indonesia last month, but it was only for a month!! 

Cannot wait for your pictures of SA, tho! I hope they sit or stand next to each other a lot so that you’ll get a lot of good pictures!!:wub:

Good luck!!! 

• Like 1

Dont see jihyo here, but i think girl on the behind JSM is jihyo stylist right ?

or am i wrong ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jusnita said:

Tau tiket ga laku darimana, kak?

pls use english in this forum

not everyone understand indonesian language

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi guys. Can you hear joong kook called jihyo when jihyo is hurt from kwang soo? I think joong kook called her name but im not so sure. :D

Credit to owner

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

HH like this photo :) 

Indirectly said : Yes, I'm SA shippers . LOL .

Haha hyung is indeed the president of Spartace shippers fan club. Lol

Cmiiw, but haha hyung has never been so supportive of jk hyung's other lovelines as much as he is supportive and vocal of SA (yes he teases jk hyung with hjy too previously but not as much as he teases SA). He even made it clear that jk hyung and jsm are just close and nothing is going on with them when jong min brought the issue up. But with SA, it is the total opposite. Lol he even promotes to the Pohang mayor that SA is kind of a couple and he refers to jihyo noona as hyung soo (sis in law). Actually i guess it is also thanks to him that the organisers also invited jihyo noona as special guest for the Pohang event and thanks to him that we got SA moments at Pohang since he was the one that mentioned song ji hyo noona to the mayor. 

Haha hyung has also always favoured SA and gives support to SA when compared to jk hyung's other lovelines for eg jk-hjy loveline. 

When the time comes for SA to announce (IF SA is real), haha hyung is definitely gonna be the happiest among the members :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

On 7/1/2019 at 11:30 PM, nrayra2015 said:

Dont see jihyo here, but i think girl on the behind JSM is jihyo stylist right ?

or am i wrong ?

As I reviewed Soompi's article about kjk drawing of  ji suk jin , I see  ji hyo photobombed one of the pictures. So please check if i am right. Suk jin seems to be wearing same shirt. Is it same venue as the insta post and jsk's pictures or I'm just dreaming? Credit to the owner of the instagram post. Thanks!

• Like 3

One more compilation video edited by kjksaaa, including the 3 hugs & subtitles, from KJK pointing at SJH while singing "Loveable", to the high-5 + side-hug at end and SJH mentioning later how KJK scolded her for wanting to sing Love Battery, suggesting Unconditional instead. Especially this last bit of info shows how closely they prepared for this event.

• Like 7
  • Love 2