Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

We should play a "pick your favourite hug" game at some point, over the years they've been so many  :lol:

Among the three new hugs, the "saranghae" one stands out. The rest two are precious moments as well, but while those can be justified by KJK acknowledging a friend who has joined his performance (even though he doesn't do the same with Haha), the third hug comes spontaneously right at the moment they share the love with the fans and pass them the mic. The habit of the RM members doing this every time they sing "Loveable" in their events  + the overwhelming downpour SA experienced together + the tendency SA have in expressing themselves with physical contact, all factored in their closing in and hugging so naturally. And still, Haha wasn't included, even though doing a group hug the moment they and audience mutually sing "I love you" would have made sense. Therefore, I feel this hug was slightly more personal.

This level of interaction is basically as much as they can show when on stage, without becoming undeniably suspicious, whether they are friends or lovers as they wouldn't want to create further rumours in either case. What possibly promotes the second scenario is that they could have made their lives easier by avoiding standing out as a duo among the rest RM members, yet they don't do it. If they are indeed a couple, I honestly don't know how all this tip toeing around each other for years while wavering between fuelling and shutting down rumours will help them, I just hope these choices will not have much of a negative impact in the long run. Actually, considering how controlling and horrid the industry they work in is, I doubt every choice is theirs. What appears to be certain is that they can't announce their relationship before RM ends, it would change the show's dynamic completely.

• Like 7

Hi, i'm usually a silent reader, but afraid for not read this topic, i need to post something, so, i just need to say thank you for any update of SA, i really hope they will marry each other, but i'm ok if not, as long as they happy

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

i think he want hug SJH but Haha cover on other side....

so just side hug... but its give us sweet moment for it...

i am very happy and cheers for that....

3 minutes ago, ctfai118 said:

Hi, i'm usually a silent reader, but afraid for not read this topic, i need to post something, so, i just need to say thank you for any update of SA, i really hope they will marry each other, but i'm ok if not, as long as they happy

welcome dear shipper...

let join us as family here....

happy shipping....

we waiting for your analysis to... hehe

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@Adora Dark at this point, I think there's really nothing they can do withh regards to each other that can help prevent shippers (and non-shippers) from speculating about the nature of their relationship. If they act natural and friendly, some shippers will see it as a sign that they are together and non-shippers will say the opposite. Same thing if they avoid public interactions. 

It's unfortunate for them, but that's just the nature of their work and their industry. I think they've accepted this and have gotten to a nice middle ground with what they're doing now - just the right level of friendly but not too friendly. 

Personally, I think speculating as alright and fun, but it makes me cringe when fans and antis tag them in their posts. If only people could keep it within the fandom. And yes, I doubt they can go public (IF they are together) as long as they're both on rm. The fact that they suddenly got so heavily teased for a few episodes then abruptly stopped with no mention of anything says a lot. 

As for favorite hugs: my favorite side-hug was the one from the Macau FM, or the fancam one when they were going into a hotel in China. Favorite full hug was when they won the couple race :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

jk's shy smile in the top of the 4th pic :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Good day, shipper! 

I have been silently reading this forum since forever. Hehehe. I remember posting a few back in the days, and decided to just read and silently react to everything that' posted here. I hope I am still welcome here. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Seems no RM this week (?) Because I'm streaming but still news about Trump President came to NK.

CMIIW & I'll correct it later what if have RM this week :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ging2 Villamor said:

Good day, shipper! 

I have been silently reading this forum since forever. Hehehe. I remember posting a few back in the days, and decided to just read and silently react to everything that' posted here. I hope I am still welcome here. 

Hello Ging2 welcome to SpartAce Couple home!!! 

Sad no RM today, but thankful for the active SA shipper who came to see our couple and spread videos of yesterday event :wub:

Hoping to see a lot of photos and behind the scene video if there’s a recording tomorrow.

• Like 2

I just want to talk about the circumstance/sweetness of the 3 hugs SA shared yesterday. No i won't talk about the fact that jk hyung hugged jihyo noona (or else some antis/lurkers will say "he hugs our bias too" :huh:) but rather would like to talk about how the sweet hugs unfolded and the fact that it was jk hyung who initiated all 3 hugs. The first two hugs you can see it below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzTKZxjAY_U/?igshid=1ii0g97jfuis8

1) The first hug happened when jihyo noona and haha hyung came on the stage to join jk hyung. You can see when jk noticed jh came on stage, he immediately walked to her side and went on to give her a hug, but didn't hug haha hyung. Lol 

And jk hyung was smiling seeing jihyo noona dance while introducing her to the crowd saying "everyone, here is song ji hyo!". Again, he did not introduce haha hyung. Lol

2) The 2nd hug happened during the "saranghae" part of the song. You can notice jk hyung already moving towards jihyo noona when that "saranghae" part was approaching and again, he gave her a hug right during the "saranghae" part which they sang with the crowd. 

3) The third hug happened here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzStO6YgouJ/?igshid=196b6413zuaev

This was when jk hyung's segment has ended and he was already leaving the stage but he returned to give haha and jihyo noona a goodbye. He high 5 haha and once again, hugged jihyo noona. And you can see jihyo noona's eyes following jk hyung as he left the stage :wub:

All in all, for me, personally, the circumstance of the hugs meant more than the hugs itself and it was more meaningful since jk hyung initiated all 3 of the hugs :) for me i am more than thankful we got these sweet moments since i originally did not expect SA to meet on stage. I am very sure they met backstage too after jihyo noona ended her talking/singing session with the MC. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

hello there! :) Reading the posts about the event in Pohang makes me really happy. Even the sky was so happy as there was a heavy downpour during the spartace moments on the stage. Despite the other news involving KJK with other 'lady', we cannot ignore how natural and genuine KJK and SJH with each other. SJH looks genuinely happy in Pohang event. I wonder if KJK and Haha meet SJH's family in Pohang. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Good day, shipper!  Hi..  i am new member here. This is my first time posting. Before this I just a silent reader. I really luv this thread and need to open it everyday..hehehe

Spartace couple is the best combination ever in runningman:blush:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just want to share this is cute ig post.... to the owner you are good making this video i love it!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Hello everyone. Long time SA fan here. I love it when each one of you take time out of your busy schedule to post stuff and analyse moments. Kudos for all the hardwork and for keeping this thread alive! It's my 7th year holding on to that hope that these 2 kind-hearted ones will get together. There are days where the sun will shine and we sail on smoothly and there will be days our ship has to face the storm. But after every storm, there will be a beautiful rainbow. Don't lose hope guys.

They started out 10 years ago. Still standing strong!

tumblr_pplqlygJ5i1tjxrelo1_400.gif

(Credit commanderace tumblr)

Please keep the postings coming! Sending all my support.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Just found this MV that Spartace_matchmade  just uploaded  on her YouTube channel. Sooo sweet. 

Be sure to check it out! 

• Like 1

Our ship literally faced the storm yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed themselves :lol: Since this August signals our SA's 10-years-on-screen anniversary, maybe we should celebrate it lol

All the new members, welcome! And all the returning veterans, welcome back! Is it soompi's purging the old accounts or the wonderful SA moments we have been getting lately that caused this surge of SA fans? Perhaps both? :)

Regarding the lyrics of the song coinciding with SJH's introduction, it's further interesting how KJK noticed her before singing that part, not during or right after it. He could have skipped said lyric at that point and introduced her,  instead he finishes it and skips the next verse. I do think that the heavy rain didn't leave him much space for thought, which means that even though this was indeed a sweet coincidence, still KJK (and everyone) was overall more spontaneous.

• Like 3