Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I knew it, our SA would never dissapoint us, lol. Hence, I believe they love to side hug each other. From what I heard they hugged at the two different part of the song, we could see they side hugged at least twice already, from what @Kjk&SJh and @spartaceluv98 shared. And yes... Wet spartace, lol :lol:

Btw, SA really like to wear neon color shirt these days.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

the best thing about not getting our hopes up is that when we do receive good news, it feels extra good :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Just now, heynell said:

the best thing about not getting our hopes up is that when we do receive good news, it feels extra good :wub:

Indeed !! :heart::wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

And please cmiiw since I can't see it clearly. Does JH wear Adidas cap?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

If you go to the last video you get a little more of "loveable" and jongkook splashing Jihyo with water. :joy: 

(they really had their own little RM fanmeet with a preview of JK's abs and everything lol)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I just want to say thank you to :

1. HH as a truly KJK's best friends. He is indeed try so hard in this year for SA. HH is the very 1st people who brings SJH also from Pohang & He said SJH is Mrs. Kim.

2. Pohang Mayor. What if Pohang Mayor not him / not like him (have a sense of humor & romance) I bet, even HH had been saying like that, Pohang Mayor never saying like that --> Let's go together with SJH.

3. The organizer.

IMO Indeed ! KJK really shy man, he needs some people to push him to doing this & that, even for his business. LOL .

and the last ofc for fans who is record that lovely dovely moments :heart:

Let's count our blessed about SA moments in this year you had been received :) :)  Fighting !!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

21 hours ago, mn0096 said:

A HEADS UP TO ALL SHIPPERS: 

PLEASE NOTE THE RED SERVER PERFORMANCE BANNERS THAT SOOMPI HAS POSTED ALL OVER THE THREAD. IF YOU GUYS ARE NOT ACTIVE, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE REMOVED JULY 1ST. THERE IS A 3 YEAR CUT OFF, BUT I DON’T KNOW IF YOU’RE SAFE IF YOU JUST CLICK “LIKE.” YOU MAY NEED TO POST SOMETHING. 

TO READERS AND LURKERS: 

I SUGGEST YOU SIGN UP AND POST SOMETHING, OTHERWISE YOU MAY NOT GET FULL ACCESS TO WHAT WE DO HERE ON THE THREAD.  

thank you, it means we always need to interact somehow for our accout not to delete by them?

50 minutes ago, heynell said:

Yes, SA shippers motto should be "let's keep our hopes real low/let's not expect much from SA". LOL :D

Because SA always gives us sweet moments when we least expect it :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

i love the fact that instead of cancelling their performance they enjoy the rain... what a performer they were. 

and those moments they shared under the rain make it more memorable and sweet:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Dear some SA Shippers who is mad / sad / upset about KJK lately active enough to leave some comment on JSM's IG & JSM's IG Live yesterday (I don't want to mention the name but I'm pretty sure you all read my comment in here), I just want to say ...

Let's be positive thinking,

I know what you feel

but ...

You all didn't need to mad / sad / upset about it.

Which one is the best :

Have a nice interaction on SNS / have a nice interaction in real life like SA moments today ?

I choose the 2nd... Touching, hugging, looking, glanching, dancing, laughing together in real life, real interaction.

So, cheers !

I know you all happy now ;););) 

Let's not forget this beautiful moment.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I could be wrong but the stance of the person standing behind them looks oddly familiar......:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@CI0

LOL .

He is waiting her take a picture ? :D 

Whatever the reason, I love they always close even not on the stage :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Dear some SA Shippers who is mad / sad / upset about KJK lately active enough to leave some comment on JSM's IG & JSM's IG Live yesterday (I don't want to mention the name but I'm pretty sure you all read my comment in here), I just want to say ...

Let's be positive thinking,

I know what you feel

but ...

You all didn't need to mad / sad / upset about it.

Which one is the best :

Have a nice interaction on SNS / have a nice interaction in real life like SA moments today ?

I choose the 2nd... Touching, hugging, looking, glanching, dancing, laughing together in real life, real interaction.

So, cheers !

I know you all happy now ;););) 

Let's not forget this beautiful moment.

I underdtand that part . I see that interaction as a siblings only and not only joong kook is the only one who leave comment some of the artist also and the way he leaves comment in sns i know if jihyo is active he will be like that also but the point is jihyo is not like that she is professional when it comes in her ig she only post some promotion because thats ig is handle with her company also so i dont want to expect any interaction in IG since some of the couple they dont interact in SNS for example lee kwang soo and sunbin i did not see kwang soo like and comment in sunbin post in IG but we know in real life they are couple sometimes when two people are inlove they dont need to show it in public especially in SNS because they know there are many eyes and it will be a problem for them so in the event today im so happy that both of them attended the event eventhough its raining so hard they dont care about the rain and also I like how they perform i can see joong kook and jihyo look at each other and smiling . To all SA shipper we dont know their status but lets support them whatever happens positive or negative one thing im sure they are very very close :)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Hahahaha i saw in the video that he went first to leave but in that video its like he return back and hug jihyo before he go down in stage but the way haha hug joong kook it seems like joong kook hugs jihyo only but haha went and also hug him :) Look to his direction joong kook oppa went straight to jihyo and hug. What a nice moment . I feel their  closeness. 

Now joong kook oppa dry the hair of jihyo because its wet now in the rain. I remember when you said that you always dried her hair because its raining and now its raining maybe the dryer is waiting for you hahahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 4

58 minutes ago, daniel227 said:

thank you, it means we always need to interact somehow for our accout not to delete by them?

Frankly, I’m not sure. Anything’s possible since they’re apparently trying to streamline and may deactivate you without meaning to while they work through the kinks. Not too long ago, some very active shippers were locked out of their accounts without notice. The same thing may happen here. Clicking a “like” should technically keep you active, but just to be safe you might want to post here once in a while. :) 

• Like 7