[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

6 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Thank you for ur information @YeJin25 , it make me shocked & what the rumor said it's true, it's about time to announce to the public.

I can make a conclusion : what about rumor said 90% always accurate (as I write in this forum before).

So far, the rumor about SA always positive & good, a lot of people blessed them for together, & I wish that's true as soon as possible.

As I write in this forum also, once they're dating, they will getting married, it's only about time.

They know each other so well more than 9 years plus we all know KJK & SJH character esp KJK since he is appear in MUD & DB, so we all more know how character he is.

I agree with you about KJK character he has a good heart. From the previous MUD episode i was so touched  with his announcement that his priority is his wife before his children, who ever his wife to be, she is so blessed, im sure KJK will be a good husband to Jihyo (oooppppssss sorry for being so imaginative) and for sure he will be a good father to his future children. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

23 hours ago, mn0096 said:

LOL. KJK’s lucky that he’s a popular, rich celeb so some women may love it when someone like him says stuff like that. As for me, if a guy’s idea of “seducing” me is to ask me (presumably on or close to the first date) to have his baby, I’m running for the hills as fast as possible. All kidding aside, I hope KJK’s wish comes true. I appreciate him poking fun at himself, but it’s very clear that he truly wants to have a child (and not necessarily through marriage). I’m glad his mom’s on board with the idea. I’m also thankful SJH was laughing. Just had a scary thought: Man, KJK’s daughter is going to be one h*ell of a spoiled brat. She won’t do anything wrong in her dad’s eyes. :) 

wait , i just re-read and look.

I little bit disagree with ur statement about this :

and not necessarily through marriage

Hmm ... I think this isn't what KJK want & mean ... Even in BP KJK said it's big problem what if baby / pregnancy come first.

And I remember, KJK once said : I don't want have a children before marriage.

Hehehhe it must be clarify because when I re-read really bothering my mind...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

I little bit disagree with ur statement about this :

and not necessarily through marriage

Hmm ... I think this isn't what KJK want & mean ... Even in BP KJK said it's big problem what if baby / pregnancy come first.

And I remember, KJK once said : I don't want have a children before marriage.

Hehehhe it must be clarify because when I re-read really bothering my mind..

I understand. :) 

Let me clarify: While KJK has never actually said he was okay with having a child out of wedlock, I remember his mom offering that possibility when she guested on RM. Also, KJK admirably said he’ll gladly accept his child if an ex presented him with him/her, so I concluded that he’ll want his child no matter if he/she was born before he married the mom first or not. I should have been more clear, though I did say “not necessarily through marriage,” ie I wasn’t conclusive about that and was only offering that as a possibility given past comments by both KJK and his mom. Still, let me clarify one more time: Given KJK’s personality and his moral code, he will absolutely prefer having a child within the bonds of marriage instead of outside of them. He’s very traditional, living and working in a traditional culture, and he would want to give his child all the benefits that go along with that. Also, doing anything less will harm his wife. As we all know, he’s completely opposed to that. I absolutely love the guy, and will never knowingly say anything to hurt him. 

Again, sorry for not being more clear, and for upsetting you or anyone who read my original post. I meant no disrespect to KJK. I also meant no distress to anyone reading this. Thanks for speaking up and giving me a chance to correct myself. Cheers. :D  

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I understand. :) 

Let me clarify: While KJK has never actually said he was okay with having a child out of wedlock, I remember his mom offering that possibility when she guested on RM. Also, KJK admirably said he’ll gladly accept his child if an ex presented him with him/her, so I concluded that he’ll want his child no matter if he married the mom first or not. I should have been more clear, though I did say “not necessarily through marriage,” ie I wasn’t conclusive about that and was only offering that as a possibility given past comments by both KJK and his mom. Still, let me clarify one more time: Given KJK’s personality and his moral code, he will absolutely prefer having a child within the bonds of marriage instead of outside of them. He’s very traditional, living and working in a traditional culture, and he would want to give his child all the benefits that go along with that. Also, doing anything less will harm his wife. As we all know, he’s completely opposed to that. I absolute love the guy, and will never knowingly say anything to hurt him. 

Sorry for not being more clear, and for upsetting you or anyone who read my original post. I meant no disrespect to KJK. I also meant no distress to anyone reading this. Thanks for speaking up and giving me a chance to correct myself. :D 

Thank you so much for make a clear and give details for explain :) Now I understand what you mean ... :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Under a cut because it briefly mentions songsong couple:

Spoiler

I'm late commenting on this but I've seen people mentioning that SJK and SHK were a "contract marriage" even long before the divorce was announced. Still, even IF they married for reasons other than love, I'm sure they grew to care for each other in the time they spent together so I still feel bad for them and wish them the best. 

Personally I don't know if that's true or not, but I believe that one of the things that put pressure in their relationship is how public it was and how invested the fans were in it. That's always been my fear when shipping a popular ship like SA actually. I know people here are great and respectful but not every fan is like that. What I do hope is that IF SA are dating for real, they can be comfortable doing it (and hopefully announcing if they do get married) without being the added pressure from fans. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Under a spoiler as well. Can’t seem to stop thinking about this given the connection to RM and SA.

Spoiler
10 hours ago, heynell said:

I've seen people mentioning that SJK and SHK were a "contract marriage" even long before the divorce was announced.

Gosh, I hope they didn’t marry for anything but love. If they did so for business reasons, it’s backfiring big time right now. Last I read, his latest drama doesn’t seem to be doing as well as DoTS and may lose viewers because of the divorce, and both are facing possible cuts from lucrative ad deals. I’m not even going to dignify some of the horrible, very personal stuff being spread around. 

I'm sure they grew to care for each other in the time they spent together so I still feel bad for them and wish them the best. 

Agreed. No matter what the real deal is, best we can all do is to respect and support both of them BY LEAVING THEM ALONE. Anyone who gets a charge out of starting or spreading rumors needs to can it. Celebs are human beings, first and foremost, and should be treated as such.

I do hope is that IF SA are dating for real, they can be comfortable doing it (and hopefully announcing if they do get married) without being the added pressure from fans. 

Without getting into specifics, when we first read the good news over a year ago, I remember KJK getting dragged on IG for taking his time. A few shippers even said he should “man up” and reveal ASAP. They said, if his donsaeng did it, why didn’t he? Smfh. As if all celebs are the same, or SA owe fans anything. No wonder KJK recently trolled immature people with his “date” with his mom. It’s bad enough that he felt pressured to do that. If and when he reveals, even if he’s not with SJH, I sincerely hope EVERYONE will support him. The same goes for SJH. Fans always swear that their biases give them joy. If so, they should return the favor by being kind and respectful. 

Ultimately, I wish the best for everyone, but especially SJK and SHK as they go through this difficult time. Man, this sucks all around. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

A HEADS UP TO ALL SHIPPERS: 

PLEASE NOTE THE RED SERVER PERFORMANCE BANNERS THAT SOOMPI HAS POSTED ALL OVER THE THREAD. IF YOU GUYS ARE NOT ACTIVE, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE REMOVED JULY 1ST. THERE IS A 3 YEAR CUT OFF, BUT I DON’T KNOW IF YOU’RE SAFE IF YOU JUST CLICK “LIKE.” YOU MAY NEED TO POST SOMETHING. 

TO READERS AND LURKERS: 

I SUGGEST YOU SIGN UP AND POST SOMETHING, OTHERWISE YOU MAY NOT GET FULL ACCESS TO WHAT WE DO HERE ON THE THREAD.  

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7

So, who's excited for tomorrow? :D It is raining in Pohang and will be rainy tomorrow too, but everyone is still going so, what to expect? Wet Spartace? :lol:

KJK will be on stage 5 mins to 6 pm and 30 mins later it will be time for Haha's team to take the mic along with SJH. This line up makes sense, it's not an event of RM or a Turbo concert, KJK's songs are mostly ballads, thus not the most suitable for a co-performance with a non singer - well unless you want dating rumours to skyrocket. On the other hand, SJH has performed before with Haha & co.

(edit: to clarify, I'm referring to the old performance only, I had no idea what she would be doing tonight, so thanks @elzy for pointing out it's an interview)

Nevertheless, there's a lot to expect and hopefully the weather won't stand as much of an obstacle. The fact Haha and SJH appear right after KJK keeps the possibility of their sharing the stage open, perhaps while KJK is passing the torch to them or at the end of Haha's performance, if time permits it. The schedule is a bit tight, but that also means more backstage interaction as KJK will definitely be sticking around, the three of them are set to appear in the span of just one hour. Even if they don't share the stage at all, there also are photographs and videos to expect, taken by media and fans, hopefully capturing what we usually don't see on screen. Spartace and Haha may also grace us with their own selfies and IG updates. And last but not least, references to this event and their time together may always occur later, during RM and other shows they star in.

But you know, even though I doubt it, still if we don't get the special moments we hope for, one thing is certain; Spartace will be making memories together. Be it as friends or lovers, the result doesn't change. They will attend the same fun event, possibly travel there together too and will spend most of their time in each other's company. And whether we will have visual access to these moments or not means absolute zero for their existence. :D

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Totally agree with u @Adora Dark

Who is excited ? -- Hmmm Tbh I don't want to have a high hope for SA moments but still try to enjoying Event at Pohang.

Yes, I was heard from some my friends, today & tomorrow have a rainy.

Wet spartace word make me think about hydryer eps on BP . LOL.

FYI : Spartaceheart7 IG will attend.

I want to add some :

1. This is make us make sense also, as I know, KJK always want SJH beside HH for avoid the rumor but didn't want to be wrong idea, HH had married, so no one will suspect SJH & HH fallin in love (safety way). And yes, not only on RM even outside RM like Event at Pohang also SJH with HH. (as a public figure which is have a privilege they want in 1 stage with who).

Indeed ! They're dating in real life / not that's not my main point in this write but for sure their closeness undeniable, so ofc this is make another memories for them.

Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Pohang. What next ? ;) :) 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Lol so this is how Angela Kim will look like :D

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4388203957980282

Cr to weibo owner

Lol maybe im JH bias, if ever our dream would come true that KJK and JH end in the end i wish their kids inherit JiHyo’s eyes, JH eyes is beautiful and i think Korean loves to have a big eyes like her :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

KJK should get into the DeLorean, go back to August of 2009, find the young lad with the gorgeous hair that looks quite like his handsome self and tell him, when that brunette lass calls his name and declares her love, to better believe it.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Adora Dark said:

So, who's excited for tomorrow? :D It is raining in Pohang and will be rainy tomorrow too, but everyone is still going so, what to expect? Wet Spartace? :lol:

KJK will be on stage 5 mins to 6 pm and 30 mins later it will be time for Haha's team to take the mic along with SJH. This line up makes sense, it's not an event of RM or a Turbo concert, KJK's songs are mostly ballads, thus not the most suitable for a co-performance with a non singer - well unless you want dating rumours to skyrocket. On the other hand, SJH has performed before with Haha & co.

Nevertheless, there's a lot to expect and hopefully the weather won't stand as much of an obstacle. The fact Haha and SJH appear right after KJK keeps the possibility of their sharing the stage open, perhaps while KJK is passing the torch to them or at the end of Haha's 1st performance, if time permits it. The schedule is a bit tight, but that also means more backstage interaction as KJK will definitely be sticking around, the three of them are set to appear in the span of just one hour. Even if they don't share the stage at all, there also are photographs and videos to expect, taken by media and fans, hopefully capturing what we usually don't see on screen. Spartace and Haha may also grace us with their own selfies and IG updates. And last but not least, references to this event and their time together may always occur later, during RM and other shows they star in.

May I give a little bit correction. With my little understanding of Hangul, after JK's performance there will be an interview with HH and JH. After that HH and Skull would be performed together. Please cmiiw, but in the schedule there's no JH's name to be performed together with HH and Skull,  her name only listed on talk segment with MC. That's why I said in my last post, we could still hope a slight moment, if JK stay in the stage in the interview segment. (you could see the schedule in the 3rd slide of this post)

Credit as shown

Of course, all of us would be excited about this as a SA shipper. And I agree with what you said about our SA creating abundance of moments together. Hope they would end it with the most beautiful one. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, elzy said:

May I give a little bit correction.

The reason I said Haha will take the mic along SJH was exactly why I wasn't sure what they will do on stage. I wasn't specifically saying they will sing together, I was mostly explaining why - in my opinion - she can't appear during KJK's segment. The part " On the other hand, SJH has performed before with Haha & co." refers to her dancing to Gashina etc before in contrast with what I said about KJK. Nevetheless, I can see how the sentence can be interpreted in more ways, so I should have used the word "appeared" instead of "performed" when using SJH's name. Thanks for bringing it up.

• Like 1

The weather is no joke. More links under the spoiler tag. Even if the sky is grey, let's hope the rain will stop by the time KJK appears.

Credits as indicated, since this is not a reposting, please contact the accounts below if you think the credits are wrong.

(btw is back-to-back posting allowed? Anyone knows?)

Spoiler

• Thanks 1