Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@CI0 thanks for the info. I had expected it actually. Really doubt SA would want to interact just the two of them onstage. I guess it would be awkward for them. So i guess that was why she was paired with haha. Although it would have been great if sa can perform together with haha as a runningman team

@spartaceluv98 True. Hopefully the captain of our ship, Haha, will bless us with a behind-the-scenes picture. 

I'm curious though, I know there were meetings had off camera first but Haha and JK going to the concert was formally announced on Big Picture, right? Does that mean we can expect some footage of the event on Big Picture in the near future? Papa smurf is a big Jihyo fan. Lol

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ami Yamie said:

Why I feel both of them like not comfortable at each other or just my feeling?:huh:

I disagree. SA have proven themselves to be more than comfortable with each other for almost 10 years. Whether as just friends, colleagues, or MORE we’ll never know until and unless they reveal, but it’s very clear that they like, appreciate, and respect each other. IMO, they’re just being very careful.

What I find intriguing about this situation is that they can take the easy way out by having SJH stay away from Pohang, but they don’t. Even if SJH will not share the same stage as KJK (though I hope she will), the fact that she’ll be at the same non-RM-related event as a special guest will fuel rumors. They know this, but she chooses to go, HH’s company chooses to sponsor the event, and KJK chooses to promote it. Despite taking some precautions, SA are being unusually public. Let’s see what happens. :)

• Like 8
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, Ami Yamie said:

Why I feel both of them like not comfortable at each other or just my feeling?:huh:

Its been shown multiple times both on and off screen that they are close. Off screen includes tanning tgt, meals with other frens etc. Even kwangsoo had previously commented on rm that jihyo tried to follow him and jk when they wanted to get a drink privately, something that i am sure she wont do if she is not close to both of them.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Ami Yamie said:

I'm so busy but I managed to reply from you.

I can said : you're wrong & I'm not disagree with you.

Why I can said that ?

In fact,

1. Both of them really close towards each other on off cam inside outside RM, a lot of moments happened from 2012 - now between them & they never ever changes.

2. They're public figure, they're famous, they're not attention seeker, they're not type showing off to the public about their private life (love life).

3. They didn't show to us & declare to us how close they're doesn't mean we can judge they're not close & comfortable towards each other

4. Just because 1 event in Pohang and didn't in 1 stage & then you can't judge them like that. (You can blame the promotor / who is the held that event I'm guessing. LOL).

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I've seen people complaining on ig again that the members are talking about JSM's dating life and setting her up on blind dates on the show, but to me it just makes me more hopeful for SA lol. 

KJK has talked so much about getting married and yet they have never set him up with someone or made a dating episode for him (aside from that one years ago). SJH is single as far as we know and yet they've never talked about setting her up with someone either. Aside from JSM and YSC (who is currently on a dating variety show cmiiw), they are the only other members who are publicly single but they're never teased with other people in the last couple of years. Does this mean something significant for SA? Maybe not lol, but we can hope. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hi everyone, I am slient reader of this forum, have anyone noticed in the latest episode kim jong kook resting his hands on jihyo shoulder.

If not please do check it :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, arthi jayavel said:

Hi everyone, I am slient reader of this forum, have anyone noticed in the latest episode kim jong kook resting his hands on jihyo shoulder.

If not please do check it :)

Hello welcome to spartace forum. Yeah i noticed that hes very comfortable to jihyo and haha :) I like that natural action of them . 

• Like 1

i found some moments kjk make sjh laugh so hard & some moments sjh make kjk laugh so hard .

In 1 games, KJk & SJH sitting side by side after they lost the games & start to next round & in that games also, the next round for this games, KJK & SJH sitting opposite face to face.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 6/22/2019 at 12:56 AM, Ami Yamie said:

Of course not, they are super close with each other, before there are times they are seen together in public by many fans, they’re just become discrete after news comes out thinking that they are dating... but I assure you, until now they are very very close and become more closer after the December 2016 “controversial exit news”

• Like 2
  • Love 1

SA Moments RM Eps 457

- Opening :

1. LOL . Recently I saw SJH wearing short pants --> in RM this is the 2nd time & outside RM, when SJH atttend in KBEE at Thailand 2019.

2. HH, YJS, & KJK talking about JSM are proves KJK & JSM nothing happened (maybe some sa shippers still doubt about this, you all know we all always believed what YJS said & we all know HH is SA shippers).

3. KJK wearing a fancy clothes & another member noticed about it.

--> IMO : did he look like SJH now who is wearing fancy also in this eps. LOL.

4. SJH laugh so hard hearing KJK when KJK talk about KJK & Paul Pogba.

- Bus :

1. SJH & HH sitting side by side it's seems what KJK want like KJK drawing SJH also side by side with HH.

2. SJH laugh so hard when hearing JSJ said KJK now crafty.

- Games 1 :

1. LOL . I love SA moments even it's just coincidential. Sitting : SJH, female guest, female guest, KJK.

2. 00:21:44 - 00:21:47 ; SJH is mong. KJK laugh so hard. SJH have a red face.

3. After that minutes in number 2, that KJK YSC scene. LOL. YSC have a wrong shoot, he shoot the water gun to KJK short pants (to his vital LOL) & make all of people laugh incl. SJH laugh so hard. SJH : Just wet all around it. Wet all around it.

4. SJH amazed how KJK extinguish the candle from his mouth with a full water.

--> IMO : yes, she always amazed what KJK did it from early eps & want to pair with a man as strong as KJK .

5. When SJH & LKS turns the games & then lost. KJK : SJH should do it.

IMO --> as we all know they know so well toward each other even in a small things like that.

6. SJH lost the games again, KJK : SJH died while trying to live. SJH : Right. I died while trying to live.

IMO --> LOL. Always copying each other & always hearing each other.

7. It's funny when SJH realised every time she with LKS she will lost everything.

--> IMO : Ofc SJH realised also, every time she with KJK, she will wins for everything.

- Games 2 :

1. PD : What do say to seduce someone ?

KJK : Have my child.

SJH laugh so hard hearing KJK's answer & KJK slighty looking at SJH directly in 00:45:27 - 00:45:28

2. SJH & HH standing in the same time, so both of them lost. SA sitting side by side & seems HH let them it.

3. PD : What do you want to choose as the family motto ?

KJK who is have a lost in this round games answer to himself : Let's be happy.

--> IMO : yes that's a truly KJK's answer from his heart I bet.

4. 00:53:29 : SA mirroring each other.

5. 00:53:41 : SA sitting side by side in this round in this games.

6. 00:54:08 : SA mirroring each other.

7. 00:55:02 - 00:55:03 : KJK & SJH sitting face to face (opposite).

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Not SA

Spoiler

I haven't watched MUD but soompi just posted this article. I'm only sharing this to warn of potential trolls that might come out of it. Like I said I haven't watched the episode so I don't know what Jongkook replied. The article is written in a way to imply things between the two (which I find a bit ironic since whenever it comes to SA soompi always seems to go out of their way to make it clear they're just friends) but that's what most clickbait articles do. Let's remember to focus on SA and ignore trolls.

• Thanks 4

Spoiler

@CI0 here is the video. You can see the content soompi wrote in the 3rd slide. Imo soompi just romantised the whole convo. It seems more of a friendly and casual convo that somin and jk hyung had. And when jong min asked him about something being fishy, jong kook hyung said "aniya aniya"

• Thanks 3

little fyi:

Spoiler

credit: jsomin86_fanpage

z133.png

as you can see the white caption above. it says: 'dongsaeng' which means 'little brother or little sister'. the video is cropped and my guess is the full caption says: 'chinhan dongsaengiya" = close dongsaeng. as @spartaceluv98 already said, KJK did say "no, no" and i think HH also said "no, no, they are just close" or something like that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Literally EVERYTHING put out by MUD and Soompi re: KJK’s “romance” partners have been clickbait, except for SJH who they suspiciously ignore. Notice how they left out KJK’s answer. For sure, he’s going to deny, but since he’s technically single, there will be speculations no matter what he says. As usual, let’s wait and see what happens. 

Everyone knows this, but I still want to remind those with itchy fingers: Please, do not send hate to anyone. Happy shipping. :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Literally EVERYTHING put out by MUD and Soompi re: KJK’s “romance” partners have been clickbait, except for SJH who they suspiciously ignore. Notice how they left out KJK’s answer. For sure, he’s going to deny, but since he’s technically single, there will be speculations no matter what he says. As usual, let’s wait and see what happens. 

Everyone knows this, but I still want to remind those with itchy fingers: Please, do not send hate to anyone. Happy shipping. :) 

Actually jong kook hyung did say "aniya aniya" right away and haha hyung also said "there is nothing about them. They are just so close". But of course soompi chose to not put those denying parts in their article. Soompi has always highlighted jong kook hyung and jihyo as family and always uses the word 'jokingly' whenever something happens with SA, but for jong kook hyung and other women, soompi is all so supportive :huh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2