Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

The level of comfort and casual closeness they have with each other makes me happy regardless if it's romantic or platonic. 

Slightly unrelated, I think it's so cute that HH and SJH are almost the same height lol. And also, I've never rested my elbow on a person's shoulder like that but KJK does it often (usually just with HH) and I think it looks more tiring than just letting your hand fall to your side. It's still cute though. 

• Like 2

I like this episode they have many moments together hahahaha.

Why joong kook always tease jihyo about her age i think its a signal that jihyo needs to get married as soon as possible hahahaha 

Thank you for sharing guys i hope more spartace moments is coming! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, heynell said:

마흔 is 40 so he may be taking a jab at her age again lol. KJK always so concerned about how old SJH is. 

Thanks so much :) what does the hangul words mean? If i may know? The hangul words before "is 40". Also, does anyone know the nickname jihyo noona gave to jong kook hyung?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Thanks so much :) what does the hangul words mean? If i may know? The hangul words before "is 40". Also, does anyone know the nickname jihyo noona gave to jong kook hyung?

It's ma-heun, the hangul for 40. Basically he wrote "song ma heun":). I haven't seen the episode yet, just the clipa posted here, so I don't know what SJH wrote for KJK. Does anyone have a clip of that? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, heynell said:

It's ma-heun, the hangul for 40. Basically he wrote "song ma heun":). I haven't seen the episode yet, just the clipa posted here, so I don't know what SJH wrote for KJK. Does anyone have a clip of that? 

Thanks again for the translation. Really appreciate it:)

And thus, after today's episode, a new moment is added to domestic SA! I got these screencaps from @between7and9 on twitter, I just placed them in one frame. So credit for grouping them up goes to them.

ieIbmQ4.jpg

In this episode, once again, SA are sitting/standing side by side, chatting/smiling at each other, teaming up and casually hugging when winning, but more importantly, they are spending their off-games time together, in each other's comfort while standing out from the rest. And this is where this couple shines while others pale.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Its good that the member not tease them because they will act more natural onscreen and i know thats joong kook wants. Im just thinking that  running man members decided not to tease them on screen because joong kook wants to be inlove in natural way. He dont want to create the loveline on tv becoz he knows that lovelines will never be together for too long its only showing in tv not NATURAL. 

I Like it more when the members not teasing them they will not look awkward and we clearly see how close they are. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

OOT.

This is MUD for next week.

KJK & HH became cupid between Jong Min & JSM.

Based on Byul IG update, they're filming May 23, 2019.

This is PROVES nothing happened between KJK & JSM . (maybe some sa shippers still doubt but this is really proves).

:) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

OOT.

This is MUD for next week.

KJK & HH became cupid between Jong Min & JSM.

Based on Byul IG update, they're filming May 23, 2019.

This is PROVES nothing happened between KJK & JSM . (maybe some sa shippers still doubt but this is really proves).

:) 

Thank you very much for clarification. I always see them as siblings from the start. They have good chemistry as siblings :)

And i think joong kook will never introduce jihyo to jong min because he will get jealous hahaha and im not sure but its like HAHA said in running man GIRLS lets introduce him and joong kook suddenly think somin to pair with jong min. Why not jihyo? Because jihyo is joong kook love interest (ohhh sorry! Its my delusion only but i hope its true hahaha)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

Thank you very much for clarification. I always see them as siblings from the start. They have good chemistry as siblings :)

And i think joong kook will never introduce jihyo to jong min because he will get jealous hahaha and im not sure but its like HAHA said in running man GIRLS lets introduce him and joong kook suddenly think somin to pair with jong min. Why not jihyo? Because jihyo is joong kook love interest (ohhh sorry! Its my delusion only but i hope its true hahaha)

Wow haha hyung actually said "between running man girls?" And look at how fast jong kook hyung said "how about jeon so min?" 

22 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Wow haha hyung actually said "between running man girls?" And look at how fast jong kook hyung said "how about jeon so min?" 

actually, i don't think HH mentioned RM.. HH said 연인 which means 'one's lover' or something like that. he asked KJM about his dating life, i guess.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Im not sure but i heard haha said running man but im not sure since i cant understand korean But the more i think about it he can say the name of jihyo also why only somin. :D maybe he dont want to pair jihyo to jongmin. I think soo

• Love 1

1 minute ago, kookiemongg said:

actually, i don't think HH mentioned RM.. HH said 연인 which means 'one's lover' or something like that. basically he asked KJM about his dating life, i guess.

Ohh i see. Thanks so much for the clarification :) much appreciated

5 minutes ago, Ami Yamie said:

only they both wear long arms, have they already promised:crazy:

CMIIW when I watched streaming, YJS also wearing white handsock like KJK but in the end, YJS roll the white handsock :) 

What if I'm wrong I will correct later when I watched with eng sub ...

• Like 1
  • Love 1