Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

6 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

Omg! :wub: Im soo happy righ now. So haha and kim joong kook will atttend that event with song jihyo? Is that real?? Omg im having a heart attack my spartace become so closer but im so curious how joong kook ask jihyo about that since the mayor said it to joong kook to bring song jihyo then joong kook promise that they will go together but how joong kook ask jihyo. Im soo excited . Thanks guys for the good news :wub:

me too lol .

Btw, they will going together also ? maybe ? may i wish ? Hahahhahaa :D 

Pohang Mayor : You should came together with her.

KJK : I'll try & go together.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It seems Haha really is our SA fairy godmother lol. I can't wait to see what this event brings. Also, I wonder if they can get SJH to sing again like she did with in the rm fanmeet from years ago?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

This is totally out of topic but gary hyung has finally shared his wife's picture in his vlog i guess. She is really pretty based on the screencap below: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bypfd5egDKZ/?igshid=ooq1ig3cyrry

Cr runningman_everything

So nice to see such a warm and beautiful family of gary hyung :wub: hope our SA will end up the same, with or without each other. Wish to see SA settle down soon :heart:

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

:wub::heart:

Pohang Mayor also follow SA Shippers fans base on IG

That day its finaly come...
our hope to look SJH and KJK in stage together finally arrive huhu...
that really greats for us...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Oh my...

HH: They're kind of couple, so I call her Mrs. Kim.

Pohang Major (to JK): You should come to Pohang with SJH.

JK: Yes. I'll try and go together.

Well, I hope not only the last part of the conversation that becomes a reality, but also the most important is the first part of the conversation. What I love about this is when we less speculating that JH would come to this event, then we got a nice surprise in the end... Geez, who knows she'll be there, like a loyal gf that wouldn't refuse her bf's request, though? It will be really great if SA spend their time together later. Since HH has Skull to be around with, I think it will be weird if we don't get SA moments at all. But, again... we'd never know. Let's wait and see!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Has SJH attended festivals/events in Pohang as a guest in the recent years? I searched but didn't find anything - though that may be largely due to my lack of Korean media knowledge. Although not 100% indicative, I think that if it's her first time joining in the recent years - hence she's credited as a "special guest" - then it further reinforces the argument that SJH's presence is linked to Big Picture and Kim Jong Kook personally.

Regardless, here's to hoping for on stage SA interaction - I honestly don't see such an opportunity getting passed, even if it has nothing to do with SJH performing too - and fan photos/videos revealing what the event cameras may miss. And above all, SA happy and everyone having a good time :)

• Like 5

Preview images of the upcoming episode under the spoiler tag, they are playing with the baby face app.

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Adora Dark said:

Preview images of the upcoming episode under the spoiler tag, they are playing with the baby face app.

Hide contents

Let's imagine.

Pict 1 :

Baby Angela's face (left).

*let's ignore jsj's face for a while*

Pict 2 :

When RM members incl SA going filming & then they're doing video call with Baby Angela.

Pict 3 :

Members of RM looking picture of Baby Angela.

It will be came true soon (amien) ;) :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I just knew about this ...

14 June (every year) is kissing days in South Korea :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I noticed this a bit late, good thing the fandom already celebrates it with 12k+ views. I don't think KJK intended to hold her hand, but rather beckon her to stand back/by his side. It's a gesture done instinctively, usually by those who assume a protective/leading/controlling role over others, quite common between couples. It also aligns with the behaviour KJK consistently exhibits towards SJH, he keeps guiding her using his body language which results in many cases of seemingly unnecessary skinship. I'm referring to all those - often hard to notice exactly cause they are not intended for entertaining the audience - moments when his touching her (or his intention to do so) isn't directly linked to the games. Not that SA hugs after victories or interlocking hands during physical activities aren't enjoyable, they hold their own importance, however this constant skinship at the sidelines when it's clearly unneeded is where the juice is at. I'm sure everyone remembers the elevator scene where his instinct to show her the way out intercedes , so he gently grabs her by the forearm, as if she wouldn't be the next one to exit either way. This hand gesture below belongs to the same category, unless it's a random stretch for no apparent reason, he is spontaneously guiding her again.

Can this occur between good friends? I suppose but I highly doubt it does with such frequency. I have close male friends, I feel comfortable around them, we have shared the same bed and they have stood up for me when it was needed. That's the key phrase, "when needed". They don't try to direct my steps, I don't stand behind them just cause they are males, their loving gestures towards me don't overlap with romantic ones. KJK's behaviour towards SJH resembles more that of a protective boyfriend, who perhaps bears a slightly traditional/conservative mindset or originates from such a cultural background, or both. We do see such gestures directed from older siblings to younger ones as well - I still instinctively reach my sister's hand when we are about to cross a highway, despite both of us being adults. However sisterly bonds don't just develop at one's 30s, the age SA were when their friendship began blooming, unless a traumatic experience intervenes  (not the case with SA's almost firing, as their questionable moments started way before 2016). It's one thing being close to a guy as a friend and as a part of a larger, tight knit "family" in a working environment, and another having your male friend repeatedly undertaking the role of the protective, older brother/boyfriend exclusively towards you, even in instances it seems redundant, as if SJH was in need of one. To avoid misunderstandings, I don't reject at all the idea of SA being only good friends, I just believe the plethora of moments like the one above indicate a much simpler explanation :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

A cute story about SJH was mentioned on life bar. There are two other clips on the person's page. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Really can't wait SJH hold her own baby made by SA :wub:

SJH at Myuk PD House meet Baby Morgan

• Like 4
  • Love 1

One of this game in this eps, SA became 1 partner & as always they're win, when PD announce Jong Kook Ji Hyo wins, SJH side hug KJK & the body of KJK --> let SJH to side hug him.

The games about you must presentation about something you don't know what it is. (you prohibited to look what it is but you must presentation about it).

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Regita M. P said:

One of this game in this eps, SA became 1 partner & as always they're win, when PD announce Jong Kook Ji Hyo wins, SJH side hug KJK & the body of KJK --> let SJH to side hug him.

The games about you must presentation about something you don't know what it is. (you prohibited to look what it is but you must presentation about it).

Thanks for sharing :)Hope that jong kook hyung hugged her back too. Are there any SA moments in this ep?

6 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Thanks for sharing :)Hope that jong kook hyung hugged her back too. Are there any SA moments in this ep?

Ur welcome :)

They're standing & sitting side by side almost all the time like maybe 80%.

And KJK said something funny about SJH when presentation scene (presentation about give impression for her).

This is what i said above.

KJK body lean to her when SJH side hug him :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

A quick move as teammates or more. No resistance from KJK:

Edit: @Regita M. P, oops, we just posted the same thing! :D 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1