Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

5 hours ago, Adora Dark said:

Yet it doesn't stop here, as it has been pointed out, this is not the exact sequence of the events, the video has been edited - in fact it isn't just JSM who has moved away from YJS, but also LKS, the order of that line they're forming has changed completely.

I also read a comment somewhere that after that weirdly intimate scene that sent all of us into a wild, positive uproar (lol), you can see JSM looking like she was about to point at something (presumably SA) before the scene cuts off completely (idk if that's what it looks like, but maybe. Perhaps they did tease them a bit but it was edited out. But that leads to another question - given how much they edit things out or mix scenes out of order, they could have easily edited out that SA scene, but they didn't. Why? It feels like they left it there specifically for shippers to find lol. That's just my delulu tho) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I just noticed this when i saw this video in ig:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bykg8vOgITm/?igshid=1hzw1szv2nz82

When jihyo noona (Gamora) was doing the solo photoshoot, members were complimenting her and you can clearly hear jk hyung's voice praising jihyo noona as per subtitle " you are all perfect!" which means you are looking perfect !:wub: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@mn0096 the couple dance segment i was referring to is in the ep 2 weeks ago as the video below. The couple dance segment starts around min 1:40 and haha hyung said "somin and kwangsoo can do this" around min 1.46. 

https://youtu.be/13Z7qts5wuU

How nice would it be if our SA could do that part:)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

@mn0096 the couple dance segment i was referring to is in the ep 2 weeks ago as the video below. The couple dance segment starts around min 1:40 and haha hyung said "somin and kwangsoo can do this" around min 1.46. 

https://youtu.be/13Z7qts5wuU

How nice would it be if our SA could do that part:)

It’s Haha and YJS are the couple to do a couple performance for the fan meeting.

36 minutes ago, YeJin25 said:

It’s Haha and YJS is the couple to do a couple performance for the fan meeting.

Yes, i am aware of that. That is a separate couple dance. The one in the youtube video i linked is a short couple dance segment which is a part of the whole group dance that they were rehearsing, which is why i am wondering which two members will be dancing that short segment. They did not reharse for that segment in the episode

32 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Yes, i am aware of that. That is a separate couple dance. The one in the youtube video i linked is a short couple dance segment which is a part of the whole group dance thatwere rehearsing, which is why i am wondering which two members will be dancing that short segment. They did not reharse for that segment in the episode

Not mentioned yet coz the choreography they shown is only the 1st part and on the part you are saying is on the 2nd/remaining part which no one knows if RM will show their practice for that... i hope they will.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

for my opinion, in 2016 the spartace will get married so they are removed from the RM show plan. refer to the fact that Kim Jong said he would marry in 2016,but I don't remember in what epsd/show he talk it

• Like 1

Yes JSM extends her arm towards the general direction of SA just as they're having their close moment, but considering how fast everything occurs and how thoroughly edited it is, it's impossible to tell whether her move is addressed to SA and it's a follow-up of a cut scene where the rest members refer to SA or not. Four of them are clearly watching SA's interaction though just as JSJ beckons KJK to take a seat.

On 6/11/2019 at 8:21 PM, heynell said:

But that leads to another question - given how much they edit things out or mix scenes out of order, they could have easily edited out that SA scene, but they didn't. Why? It feels like they left it there specifically for shippers to find lol. That's just my delulu tho) 

However delusional it may be, if the production wanted to create some buzz, they succeeded, because that brief, general shot of everyone doesn't really serve another purpose better than validating the SA shippers.

On the other hand, I can think of two explanations, which conclude to the same result despite being polar opposites, indicative of how futile overanalyzing a short, heavily edited scene often is. We are assuming that most of the SA interaction during that scene seems edited out, suspiciously leaving behind only one fleeting moment, but what if the interaction wasn't long to begin with? In this case, there's no real question as to why three seconds of playfulness made it to the final version, especially if the blurry, general shot was the most "innocent" one of those available.

OR, on the contrary, what if there were several, consecutive SA moments, that no matter how much content was mixed around or edited out, something small would still slip, assuming again that the production wanted to keep the transition to JSJ/KJK's turn in the game and not scrap it completely.

In both the above explanations, the decisive factor is the same, aka damage control, however the facts and parameters differ substantially. Focusing on what our eyes can see, an undisputed intimate moment, is what really matters in the end (it goes without saying that harmless theorizing and fantasizing are always welcome). Another detail to be noted is the overall vibe during that word game. Let's say some game partners aren't sticking together to the best of their abilities, at times I would have doubted whom SJH was paired up with, had the production not provided them with shirts of different colours to separate the teams - excuse the bold, I suddenly felt an urge to emphasize that it's the show and not some sort of emotional revelation that dresses KJK in pastels :rolleyes:.

Regarding SJH and KJK sharing food during the preparations for the Avengers photoshoot, I think that there's a chance they did based on their physical proximity. However LKS & YSC are also shown enjoying snacks, therefore it is impossible to guess who offered her a treat, she may as well have had her own light meal. That segment is heavily edited, literally people disappear and reappear in different spots with every switch in camera angle. Still, in at least two occasions of what was broadcast, SA sort of loiter behind each other, whenever one of them is getting make up on while the other is on a stand by. I am going to be my own devil's advocate and point out how the room is rather small and overcrowded, raising the chances of two people being caught in the same frame. Nevertheless, it's a little observation worthy of mentioning. 

Unrelated to the latest episode, I showed the friend I watch RM with SJH's recent photos from her departure for Bangkok. A little reminder, he is aware of SA, but he is not a shipper and stays completely uninvolved with the fandom and our theories, unless I link him something specific. I sent him the photos without making the slightest comment, in order to avoid leading him on. Upon seeing them, the only thing he asked me was whether KJK was SJH's personal stylist now :lol: I know it's insignificant, but it's self-reassuring when unbiased people notice the similarities and confirm your suspicions. I was the sceptic attributing everything to comfort when travelling lol

• Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Adidas invite KJK also for this event.

Wow, he must be so happy! Adidas finally acknowledged him, LOL. I hope he gets an endorsement deal out of this, though even if he doesn’t, he’ll still be fine. We all know he loves Adidas no matter what. :D 

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Wow, he must be so happy! Adidas finally acknowledged him, LOL. I hope he gets an endorsement deal out of this, though even if he doesn’t, he’ll still be fine. We all know he loves Adidas no matter what. :D 

I saw a comment from onekjk. Apparently Adidad has been low key endorsing him for quite some time already. No wonder he always shows off his Adidas attire via his ig stories :D

• Thanks 2

Looks like Jihyo will be the special guest at a music festival JK and Haha will be performing at. I can't remember, is this the festival that was talked about on Big Picture?

• Like 1
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, CI0 said:

Looks like Jihyo will be the special guest at a music festival JK and Haha will be performing at. I can't remember, is this the festival that was talked about on Big Picture?

Omg!! Yes! I think that was the event they talked about in Big Picture 3. Thanks for sharing! So what the Pohang mayor asked jk hyung, to come to Pohang together with jihyo noona is now a reality! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

OMO !!!! @CI0

Thank you for ur information !!!

Ahhh finally !! Yeayy !!

Regardless that's because Big Picture conversation or not but seriously I'm so happy with this news !!! :);) 

What if you all remember, Pohang Mayor was invited by Big Picture Seasons 3 & then HH  start talking about SJH from Pohang also & HH teasing KJK : She is his gf (talking with Pohang Mayor). After that, Pohang Mayor said to KJK : let's go with SJH when go to Pohang.

KJK quickly said yes & now our dreams come true !! ;) 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Omg! :wub: Im soo happy righ now. So haha and kim joong kook will atttend that event with song jihyo? Is that real?? Omg im having a heart attack my spartace become so closer but im so curious how joong kook ask jihyo about that since the mayor said it to joong kook to bring song jihyo then joong kook promise that they will go together but how joong kook ask jihyo. Im soo excited . Thanks guys for the good news :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3