Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I thought this episode was just about their dance training and I was about to skip watching. Now cancelled.

I swear, these 2 lovebirds... :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Preview for next week i saw 2 moments they're sitting side by side LOL :wub:

I saw thst too :wub: do you know who was chosen to dance the couple segment in the group dance? Was it jk and jsm? Or some other pair? 

• Like 1

Just now, spartaceluv98 said:

I saw thst too :wub: do you know who was chosen to dance the couple segment in the group dance? Was it jk and jsm? Or some other pair? 

Not clear so i don't know esp since KJK & SJH talking each other so close my mind just thinking about that LOL so, sorry I don't know I will watch again later :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Seeing the sweet SA moment today made me believe more in SA. I mean even if SA are not together, knowing how respectful jihyo noona is towards others, no way jihyo noona will do that if she herself has a bf or if jk hyung has a gf (which some claim is one of the members :blink:) ( sorry i have to let it out since there is this annoying shipper of another RM ship which keeps tagging spartace in their ship videos :angry:) ( to that person if you are lurking here. Do you think jihyo noona would do the skinship if that person you claimed to be jk hyung's gf was just standing there? Jihyo noona is a person full of respect so she would have been careful with her interactions with jk hyung if his gf was there like you claimed :expressionless:) (please respect spartace shippers and stop tagging spartace in your videos) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Wow, the way JH looked upon JK's eyes and also the gap between them. It's hard to imagine if these two aren't in the middle of romantic relationship. :wub: The way it's not become a highlight too brought us the vibe of the old moment back. How lovely to see them like this and I just couldn't stop smiling. Well, I can sense love is in the air for these two. And yes, it's scary yet interesting when realizing our SA mirroring / synchronizing each other too many times. Happy shipping, guys... Fingers crossed to hear a good news about them soon. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Everytime i watch the video i always look to the other members reaction its like their eyes looking at them specially jaesuk his eyes is so fast by looking at them carefully. Im curious about their reaction when they saw spartace so close to each other and doing like that. Hahahahaha 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 6/9/2019 at 9:45 PM, Cheii1416 said:

Everytime i watch the video i always look to the other members reaction its like their eyes looking at them specially jaesuk his eyes is so fast by looking at them carefully. Im curious about their reaction when they saw spartace so close to each other and doing like that. Hahahahaha 

Well, yes, it's true, I sometimes check on other members' reactions too. Imo, in this scene, YJS seemed wanted to say something at that moment, but he held back. As I can see YJS stood back slightly after he witnessed this scene. It's like, hmm... these two, I'm not gonna disturb them. But, it's not something unpleasant too as his smile never faded from his face. Well, it's just my rough opinion, anyway.

Hmm... and I tried to pay a little more attention about that sweet scene again. It's interesting to see when JK didn't step back to JH's intrusion towards him. It's really contrast to what he is used to be. He is the type of the guy who is terribly shy around woman, let alone to be touched in such an intimate way. Indeed, JH's the only exception, isn't it? It's only give me another hint that they're really comfortable to be around with each other, touching each other, and talking to each other in that close gap. ;) I could see JK was taken back slightly by leaned his body back a bit, he's shock or perhaps he was quite not expecting that? Or he just wanted to see JH's face behind her cap's bill that obstructed his view, idk. However, a moment after that, his left foot was slightly opened (just realized after repeated it too many times, lol). It's like he made a room for her, welcoming her presence there. He's surely not stepping back or closing his feet together as a sign of a cautious stance. Please cmiiw, though. It's just what I saw from this romantic scene, lol. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3

*when they were getting dressed in their costumes*

Jongkook: Jihyo looks Awesome.

LOL jongkook is always the first one to compliment Jihyo whenever they do these type of things. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I finally got the chance to watch a full ep. I’m glad that after such a long time SA gave us a sweet moment. The way SJH leaned in to talk to KJK looked very much like what a GF would do. She didn’t hesitate to invade his personal space. Whatever their true equation, I agree with all of you that the moment was quite intimate. No way would SJH have moved in like that if KJK was with someone else. And, for sure if he was, she would know about it. 

I won’t go through the entire ep, but will instead point out some random things that struck me:

1) 

On 6/9/2019 at 6:30 AM, spartaceluv98 said:

do you know who was chosen to dance the couple segment in the group dance? Was it jk and jsm? Or some other pair? 

Someone CMIIW, but there was no “couple segment.” During the second half of the ep, all the members practiced with Lia (sorry, I didn’t catch her last name), and they were exhausted. She agreed to let the members who passed the dance go home. First up were the aces, KJK and HH. Because KJK made a slight mistake at the end, HH got to go home first. KJK tried again but with JSM and YSC. KJK and JSM did good, followed by YSC, then YJS and finally LKS and JSJ. Again, there was no “couple segment” (or dance) though I hope KJK, HH, JSM, and YSC will be highlighted somehow because all four were wonderful. As the members who passed sat to watch the rest, SA and YSC sat closest to each other, with SA on both sides of YSC. 

As a KJK fan, I was so happy to see him dance well. No matter his health problems, he can dance. If anyone’s interested, check him out during his Turbo days. 

Btw, when KJK and JSM passed, they happily celebrated by patting each other’s back. KJK also patted the side of JSM’s head. IMO, this was a brotherly move, nothing else. He’s done the same to SJH in the past, though the difference was that after he did it to SJH, he nervously looked toward the staff. With JSM, it was a couple of quick pats, then he moved on. 

Edit: I corrected the order of those who passed the dance “test.” Originally, I had it as HH, YSC, KJK & JSM, etc. The correct order is HH, KJK & JSM, then YSC and the rest. Also, I rewatched the scene of KJK and JSM congratulating each other: No hug. Just mutual pats on the back, and KJK patting the side of JSM’s head. :) 

2) During the dance practice, SJH asked Lia the # of steps for a segment of the dance. She asked if there were 4, and everyone laughed at her since there were many more than that. YJS told her that “When you go home, you will sleep soundly.” There was a clear shot of KJK who immediate nodded right as YJS said that to SJH. You can interpret that to mean what you want, but SA clearly know each other’s sleep habits well. I’m reminded of when KJK said that SJH practiced Twice’s dance moves before going to bed. 

You can see KJK nod around the 1:16 mark. Around the 1:26 mark, he laughed when YJS joked about SJH’s reaction when waking up in the morning after the dance practice: 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

3) During the first part of the ep (basically the end to last week’s ep), KJK and JSJ answered questions in order of syllables (5 down to 1). The PD asked what KJK would say to his ex. His answer: “I’m sorry for everything.” He sounded very sincere, and no one teased him about it. Given what he said two weeks ago on MUD (and also this week though I haven’t seen the ep, yet), he’s not afraid to talk about his ex. Let’s see where this goes. 

4) When the members took their superhero pictures, HH told KJK to position one of his hands like he was holding up a piece of meat. Clearly, HH wanted to use that picture to promote 401. It’s interesting that he told SJH to pretend to cut meat with her sword, suggesting he wanted to use her photo to promote 401, as well. He did something similar with LKS, and all the members joined in for a group picture for 401, but the fact that HH started the whole thing with SA was cute. 

Overall, the ep was quite funny. Nothing major happened in terms of games and competition, but the members’ interactions were quite enjoyable. The highlight for me was, ofc, SA’s sweet moment. Looking forward to more. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

I finally got the chance to watch a full ep. I’m glad that after such a long time SA gave us a sweet moment. The way SJH leaned in to talk to KJK looked very much like what a GF would do. She didn’t hesitate to invade his personal space. Whatever their true equation, I agree with all of you that the moment was quite intimate. No way would SJH have moved in like that if KJK was with someone else. And, for sure if he was, she would know about it. 

I won’t go through the entire ep, but will instead point out some random things that struck me:

1) 

Someone CMIIW, but there was no “couple segment.” During the second half of the ep, all the members practiced with Lia (sorry, I didn’t catch her last name), and they were exhausted. She agreed to let the members who passed the dance go home. First up were the aces, KJK and HH. Because KJK made a slight mistake at the end, HH got to go home first. KJK tried again but with JSM and YSC. YSC did good, followed by KJK and JSM, then YJS and finally LKS and JSJ. Again, there was no “couple segment” (or dance) though I hope KJK, HH, JSM, and YSC will be highlighted somehow because all four were wonderful. As the members who passed sat to watch the rest, SA and YSC sat closest to each other, with SA on both sides of YSC. 

As a KJK fan, I was so happy to see him dance well. No matter his health problems, he can dance. If anyone’s interested, check him out during his Turbo days. 

Btw, when KJK, JSM, and YSC passed, they happily hugged. KJK also patted the side of JSM’s head. IMO, this was a brotherly move, nothing else. He’s done the same to SJH in the past, though the difference was that after he did it to SJH, he nervously looked toward the staff. With JSM, it was a couple of quick pats, then he moved on. 

2) During the dance practice, SJH asked Lia the # of steps for a segment of the dance. She asked if there were 4, and everyone laughed at her since there were many more than that. YJS told her that “When you go home, you will sleep soundly.” There was a clear shot of KJK who immediate nodded right as YJS said that to SJH. You can interpret that to mean what you want, but SA clearly know each other’s sleep habits well. I’m reminded of when KJK said that SJH practiced Twice’s dance moves before going to bed. 

3) During the first part of the ep (basically the end to last week’s ep), KJK and JSJ answered questions in order of syllables (5 down to 1). The PD asked what KJK would say to his ex. His answer: “I’m sorry for everything.” He sounded very sincere, and no one teased him about it. Given what he said two weeks ago on MUD (and also this week though I haven’t seen the ep, yet), he’s really opening up about his ex. Let’s see where this goes. 

4) When the members took their superhero pictures, HH told KJK to position one of his hands like he was holding up a piece of meat. Clearly, HH wanted to use that picture to promote 401. It’s interesting that he told SJH to pretend to cut meat with her sword, suggesting he wanted to use her photo to promote 401, as well. He did something similar with LKS, and all the members joined in for a group picture for 401, but the fact that HH started the whole thing with SA was cute. 

Overall, the ep was quite funny. Nothing major happened in terms of games and competition, but the members’ interactions was quite enjoyable. The highlight was, ofc, SA’s sweet moment. Looking forward to more. :D 

Sorry for the confusion. I thought there would be a couple segment in the group dance because in last week's ep, Lia Kim did show them a segment in a group dance which showed a man and women doing a short couple segment in which Haha hyung said "kwangsoo and somin can do this" ( referring to the couple dance segment)

• Like 1

So I downloaded the 1080p version of today's episode hoping that I would be able to see their faces more clearly. Now I'm not sure if it was my download or you just can't zoom in that much without the quality going down but either way it didn't help much. Although imo it does prove that JK was in fact smiling. I don't know how to explain it but you can tell by his pointy cheekbones lol 

His face before:

img%5D

His face during: 

img%5D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

@cio, thanks for trying. No matter how anyone explains this or whether KJK smiled or not, I can’t help but think that if Dispatch publishes pictures of two people standing like SA, it would be confirmation of them dating. Couples have been outed with less intimate pics. :) 

• Like 3