[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Everytime i watch the video i always look to the other members reaction its like their eyes looking at them specially jaesuk his eyes is so fast by looking at them carefully. Im curious about their reaction when they saw spartace so close to each other and doing like that. Hahahahaha 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 6/9/2019 at 9:45 PM, Cheii1416 said:

Everytime i watch the video i always look to the other members reaction its like their eyes looking at them specially jaesuk his eyes is so fast by looking at them carefully. Im curious about their reaction when they saw spartace so close to each other and doing like that. Hahahahaha 

Well, yes, it's true, I sometimes check on other members' reactions too. Imo, in this scene, YJS seemed wanted to say something at that moment, but he held back. As I can see YJS stood back slightly after he witnessed this scene. It's like, hmm... these two, I'm not gonna disturb them. But, it's not something unpleasant too as his smile never faded from his face. Well, it's just my rough opinion, anyway.

Hmm... and I tried to pay a little more attention about that sweet scene again. It's interesting to see when JK didn't step back to JH's intrusion towards him. It's really contrast to what he is used to be. He is the type of the guy who is terribly shy around woman, let alone to be touched in such an intimate way. Indeed, JH's the only exception, isn't it? It's only give me another hint that they're really comfortable to be around with each other, touching each other, and talking to each other in that close gap. ;) I could see JK was taken back slightly by leaned his body back a bit, he's shock or perhaps he was quite not expecting that? Or he just wanted to see JH's face behind her cap's bill that obstructed his view, idk. However, a moment after that, his left foot was slightly opened (just realized after repeated it too many times, lol). It's like he made a room for her, welcoming her presence there. He's surely not stepping back or closing his feet together as a sign of a cautious stance. Please cmiiw, though. It's just what I saw from this romantic scene, lol. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I finally got the chance to watch a full ep. I’m glad that after such a long time SA gave us a sweet moment. The way SJH leaned in to talk to KJK looked very much like what a GF would do. She didn’t hesitate to invade his personal space. Whatever their true equation, I agree with all of you that the moment was quite intimate. No way would SJH have moved in like that if KJK was with someone else. And, for sure if he was, she would know about it. 

I won’t go through the entire ep, but will instead point out some random things that struck me:

1) 

On 6/9/2019 at 6:30 AM, spartaceluv98 said:

do you know who was chosen to dance the couple segment in the group dance? Was it jk and jsm? Or some other pair? 

Someone CMIIW, but there was no “couple segment.” During the second half of the ep, all the members practiced with Lia (sorry, I didn’t catch her last name), and they were exhausted. She agreed to let the members who passed the dance go home. First up were the aces, KJK and HH. Because KJK made a slight mistake at the end, HH got to go home first. KJK tried again but with JSM and YSC. KJK and JSM did good, followed by YSC, then YJS and finally LKS and JSJ. Again, there was no “couple segment” (or dance) though I hope KJK, HH, JSM, and YSC will be highlighted somehow because all four were wonderful. As the members who passed sat to watch the rest, SA and YSC sat closest to each other, with SA on both sides of YSC. 

As a KJK fan, I was so happy to see him dance well. No matter his health problems, he can dance. If anyone’s interested, check him out during his Turbo days. 

Btw, when KJK and JSM passed, they happily celebrated by patting each other’s back. KJK also patted the side of JSM’s head. IMO, this was a brotherly move, nothing else. He’s done the same to SJH in the past, though the difference was that after he did it to SJH, he nervously looked toward the staff. With JSM, it was a couple of quick pats, then he moved on. 

Edit: I corrected the order of those who passed the dance “test.” Originally, I had it as HH, YSC, KJK & JSM, etc. The correct order is HH, KJK & JSM, then YSC and the rest. Also, I rewatched the scene of KJK and JSM congratulating each other: No hug. Just mutual pats on the back, and KJK patting the side of JSM’s head. :) 

2) During the dance practice, SJH asked Lia the # of steps for a segment of the dance. She asked if there were 4, and everyone laughed at her since there were many more than that. YJS told her that “When you go home, you will sleep soundly.” There was a clear shot of KJK who immediate nodded right as YJS said that to SJH. You can interpret that to mean what you want, but SA clearly know each other’s sleep habits well. I’m reminded of when KJK said that SJH practiced Twice’s dance moves before going to bed. 

You can see KJK nod around the 1:16 mark. Around the 1:26 mark, he laughed when YJS joked about SJH’s reaction when waking up in the morning after the dance practice: 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

3) During the first part of the ep (basically the end to last week’s ep), KJK and JSJ answered questions in order of syllables (5 down to 1). The PD asked what KJK would say to his ex. His answer: “I’m sorry for everything.” He sounded very sincere, and no one teased him about it. Given what he said two weeks ago on MUD (and also this week though I haven’t seen the ep, yet), he’s not afraid to talk about his ex. Let’s see where this goes. 

4) When the members took their superhero pictures, HH told KJK to position one of his hands like he was holding up a piece of meat. Clearly, HH wanted to use that picture to promote 401. It’s interesting that he told SJH to pretend to cut meat with her sword, suggesting he wanted to use her photo to promote 401, as well. He did something similar with LKS, and all the members joined in for a group picture for 401, but the fact that HH started the whole thing with SA was cute. 

Overall, the ep was quite funny. Nothing major happened in terms of games and competition, but the members’ interactions were quite enjoyable. The highlight for me was, ofc, SA’s sweet moment. Looking forward to more. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

I finally got the chance to watch a full ep. I’m glad that after such a long time SA gave us a sweet moment. The way SJH leaned in to talk to KJK looked very much like what a GF would do. She didn’t hesitate to invade his personal space. Whatever their true equation, I agree with all of you that the moment was quite intimate. No way would SJH have moved in like that if KJK was with someone else. And, for sure if he was, she would know about it. 

I won’t go through the entire ep, but will instead point out some random things that struck me:

1) 

Someone CMIIW, but there was no “couple segment.” During the second half of the ep, all the members practiced with Lia (sorry, I didn’t catch her last name), and they were exhausted. She agreed to let the members who passed the dance go home. First up were the aces, KJK and HH. Because KJK made a slight mistake at the end, HH got to go home first. KJK tried again but with JSM and YSC. YSC did good, followed by KJK and JSM, then YJS and finally LKS and JSJ. Again, there was no “couple segment” (or dance) though I hope KJK, HH, JSM, and YSC will be highlighted somehow because all four were wonderful. As the members who passed sat to watch the rest, SA and YSC sat closest to each other, with SA on both sides of YSC. 

As a KJK fan, I was so happy to see him dance well. No matter his health problems, he can dance. If anyone’s interested, check him out during his Turbo days. 

Btw, when KJK, JSM, and YSC passed, they happily hugged. KJK also patted the side of JSM’s head. IMO, this was a brotherly move, nothing else. He’s done the same to SJH in the past, though the difference was that after he did it to SJH, he nervously looked toward the staff. With JSM, it was a couple of quick pats, then he moved on. 

2) During the dance practice, SJH asked Lia the # of steps for a segment of the dance. She asked if there were 4, and everyone laughed at her since there were many more than that. YJS told her that “When you go home, you will sleep soundly.” There was a clear shot of KJK who immediate nodded right as YJS said that to SJH. You can interpret that to mean what you want, but SA clearly know each other’s sleep habits well. I’m reminded of when KJK said that SJH practiced Twice’s dance moves before going to bed. 

3) During the first part of the ep (basically the end to last week’s ep), KJK and JSJ answered questions in order of syllables (5 down to 1). The PD asked what KJK would say to his ex. His answer: “I’m sorry for everything.” He sounded very sincere, and no one teased him about it. Given what he said two weeks ago on MUD (and also this week though I haven’t seen the ep, yet), he’s really opening up about his ex. Let’s see where this goes. 

4) When the members took their superhero pictures, HH told KJK to position one of his hands like he was holding up a piece of meat. Clearly, HH wanted to use that picture to promote 401. It’s interesting that he told SJH to pretend to cut meat with her sword, suggesting he wanted to use her photo to promote 401, as well. He did something similar with LKS, and all the members joined in for a group picture for 401, but the fact that HH started the whole thing with SA was cute. 

Overall, the ep was quite funny. Nothing major happened in terms of games and competition, but the members’ interactions was quite enjoyable. The highlight was, ofc, SA’s sweet moment. Looking forward to more. :D 

Sorry for the confusion. I thought there would be a couple segment in the group dance because in last week's ep, Lia Kim did show them a segment in a group dance which showed a man and women doing a short couple segment in which Haha hyung said "kwangsoo and somin can do this" ( referring to the couple dance segment)

• Like 1

So I downloaded the 1080p version of today's episode hoping that I would be able to see their faces more clearly. Now I'm not sure if it was my download or you just can't zoom in that much without the quality going down but either way it didn't help much. Although imo it does prove that JK was in fact smiling. I don't know how to explain it but you can tell by his pointy cheekbones lol 

His face before:

img%5D

His face during: 

img%5D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

@cio, thanks for trying. No matter how anyone explains this or whether KJK smiled or not, I can’t help but think that if Dispatch publishes pictures of two people standing like SA, it would be confirmation of them dating. Couples have been outed with less intimate pics. :) 

• Like 3

@CI0 thanks so much for your hardwork in getting the screenshot. It was really difficult to see jk hyung's reaction. But to me, what matters most to me is the fact that this sweet moment actually took place. Kudos to jihyo noona for being so brave! :thumbsup:

I find this scene to be rather intimate. The way jihyo noona leaned so close to him while holding his arms. Whether they are a couple or not, this moment proves a few things:

1) SA is indeed extremely close and comfortable with each other. The evidence is when jk hyung did not even move away an inch when jihyo noona leaned towards him. Yes, he seemed shocked seeing jihyo noona's bravery. Lol but he did not move away nor pulled away his arms from her. That is the main point to notice.

2) There is no way either of them is dating others, even if SA is not dating each other. If jk hyung was dating another woman, jihyo noona would definitely know about his gf and respect his relationship and take precautions in her skinship with him for sure. And if his gf was just right there like some people claimed, trust me, this intimate moment by jihyo noona would 100% not taken place. She is a super respectful person and would never have initiated such "gf type of interactions" if jk hyung's gf was standing right there with them. 

@mn0096 i too agree with you on the difference of his skinship with jsm and jihyo. With jsm he is so carefree and is not concerned at all about the cameras. He just freely hugs her and pats her head and it looks like a cute interaction from a big bro to little sis. But why with jihyo, he is super cautious of the cameras? Is he trying to hide something? Knowing how secrective and protective he is in regards to his lovelife, that is something to ponder about since his principle on lovelife somehow aligns with how he interact with jihyo. And the fact that he does not follow jihyo in ig but follows jsm and freely likes and comments on her posts where the public can see, also tells us a lot. It is like with jihyo he likes to keep it super private and lay low while with jsm, it is similar to how he interacts with his other dongseangs. Just my thoughts though, some may disagree. 

• Like 10

RM Eps 455

IMO :

1. In the 1st Games in this eps when SA standing side by side until LKS JSM turns the games even KJK still standing in SJH's back when SJH turns the games & after SJH finished it, SJH back to her place (beside him) & when KJK turns the games, SJH beside him.

2. It's so cute when KJK wearing black cap while SJH wearing white cap & KJK wearing black shoes while SJH wearing white shoes.

3. PD : What would you say to your ex gf ?
KJK : Sorry for everything.

I can't imagine how many say sorry what if SA truly dating, he will say sorry sorry again and sorry again :) 

4. 00:09:16 - 00:09:18 : We have shared a lot about this when SJH come to KJK * SJH's hand hold KJK's hand & I'm very curious what they talking about & After this happened, KJK JSJ team turns the games, SJH little touch to KJK's shoulder, SJH still beside him & actually after finished it, SA standing side by side until SJH move.

5. 00:13:48 : SA with the same gusture when they laugh & they same to hold JSJ when they laugh. LOL.

6. 00:16:48 : SA standing side by side but & then changes.

7. KJK : Since YJS becamed 1 team with SJH , he bacme lucky now. Indeed ! SJH is the lucky one & she spread her lucky with people around.

8. 00:22:25 - 00:22:26 : When YJS SJH talking each other to discussed, KJK follow to talking too . LOL.

9. KJK didn't surprised look SJH YJS team endless win & he smile about it.

10. KJK : I like her idea (pointing SJH's drawing).

11. MUA : Either Gamora & Hulk need to come first . LOL .

12. KJK : SJH looks awesome (always praised to her woman & reminded me when SJH became joker, KJK said : SJH look charismatic)

13. CMIIW, on weibo said : KJK seems feed SJH some food. I don't know that's ture / not but for sure KJK busy with food & SJH busy to chew the food in her mouth.

14. Only SA who have a same color for their face : green couple be like + their character really fit with them.

15. When take a picture, beside YJS is KJK & SJH. KJK left and SJH right.

16. When KJK HH JSM dance, SJH looking directly to KJK.

17. KJK looking directly to SJH when mixed group dance while KJK laugh.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Ahh forget to mentioned this :

1. IMO the 1 & only reasons why KJK's face step back when SJH came to him is because SJh wearing a cap & what if KJK's face didn't step back, KJK's eye will hit by SJH's cap but KJK's body didn't step back at all as always KJK just let SJH doing what she want & KJK didn't complain / mad / have a bad reaction :)

How SJH suddenly came to KJK without gap & without doubt really proves they always doing like that plus KJk reaction also seems very comfotable with SJH's position.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Regita M. P i too, saw the weibo posts whereby some shippers felt jk hyung and jihyo noona were sharing snacks in the dressing room. They base it on the fact that jihyo noona seemed to be munching on something in the screencaps below and coincidentally, jk hyung was holding a snack in his hands and was sitting near jihyo noona as per the post below:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4381452965303278

And in pic 6-7 of the post below:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4381442970648580

I am not sure if that is what really happened as i do not have the time to watch this ep yet. Hope someone can check on this and perhaps create a gif for this scene. 

Cr to weibo 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Maybe natural like KJK said like this, no one teasing them when they're in their world.

I wish next eps, next eps again again and again until they announce it they stick like a glue plus no one teasing them so it's really natural.

Btw, on Saturday, Tiny Oppa post insta story to announce selling the cap which is all of cap was wear with SJH.

Since 8 June 2019, SJH finished her job & so far no news about her job, ok maybe I'm so selfish but I wish she doesn't have new job esp new movie / new drama, so it means I can still hope this december / january next year hearing a wedding news (ok you can blame me about this case, sorry before) ... Hehehehehe ...

• Like 6

Here’s the part where the members tried to pass the dance practice so they can go home. After KJK went crazy with excitement because dancing so hard was like exercising, SJH told him to stop it (0:23), sorta like an annoyed GF would to her BF, LOL. 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Since 8 June 2019, SJH finished her job & so far no news about her job, ok maybe I'm so selfish but I wish she doesn't have new job esp new movie / new drama, so it means I can still hope this december / january next year hearing a wedding news (ok you can blame me about this case, sorry before) ... Hehehehehe ...

Well, you're right. I don't know if JH has any projects left this year, if someone knew otherwise, please cmiiw. So, perhaps she's currently preparing for her wedding, eh? (sorry for my delusional mind). :lol:

I'm just too happy from the last clip we got from our SA, I just couldn't get it over from my head, lol (by far, maybe it's one of the most intimate moment between them on screen, IMO). What made the moment even better that, they're not in the mission or even in the same group to discuss a tactic, so actually no one told them to do that. So, I can assume that it's just basically how they interact to each other. Also, when there's no teasing from others upon seeing that, probably, they had seen those kind of skinships between our SA too many times already.

Maybe it's just me, but I think that SA are escalating something in their relationship (consciously / subconsciously; intentionally / unintentionally). By holding each other hands in public unnecessarily, calling each other as "Yeobo" even if it's for a game, and now this beautiful yet 'too intimate' moment. Previously, in one talkshow, JK had to clarify why he and JH was talking too close (his cheek on her cheek) at the fan meeting, he blamed it to the noisy circumstances around them. However now, what's the reason behind this? :P Wonder what's are SA gonna show to us in the fan meeting in front of the K-netz later. I will be glad to receive a nice surprise from them again, though. :)

• Like 4

Good morning/evening all! And how can't they be good when it seems like we are back to the wholesome, old Spartace content we all love? In other words, their interactions at the fringes when they aren't the focus of the show or the indirect signs of their bond which may be missed if we blink, but blind us with their self-evidency the moment we notice them. I am obviously referring to the latest intimate moment caught and zoomed in by the eagle eyes of this shipdom, as well as KJK's jigsaw drawing in the previous episode.

Regarding the first moment, it confirms that Spartace interaction which is unrelated to the games, and therefore counts as stronger evidence of their relationship, never really ceased to exist and has probably just been edited out. It would have been different if whatever skinship/interaction was a direct result of a game teaming up, a win or an accomplished task (i.e. a choreography performed right), as in all these cases the interaction could as well be an one time occurence, until they found themselves again in a similar situation. However, this kind of casual interaction - a clear invasion of personal space with mutual playfulness - is something that only occurs naturally, it's a habit, a showcase of how two people usually react around each other, and therefore it's highly unlikely it doesn't happen often, especially when taking into account the long hours the shootings last. No matter how determined and good a celebrity is in hiding such moments from the public eye, within the endless succession of games, gags and everything else going on, something will always slip. Obviously, every Spartace related scene is dear, including intentional teasing in front of the cameras or expected group hugs after victories, but we can all agree for the umpteenth time that it's those seemingly "unneeded" details which have been consistent only with Spartace that make the difference.

I'd like to quickly mention here that I was surprised to read JSM's name coming up in relation to KJK, cause - once again - when watching the scenes unperturbed by fandom's theories, fears and wishful thinking, I didn't see anything that could be described as remotely romantic, quite the contrary. This type of interpretations, where even a mere pat after a success is read exclusively under a pink spotlight, reminds me of similar Spartace related cases I see highlighted in fanvideos, in which being in each other's view for a few seconds apparently counts for intense staring with undeniable romantic intentions lol To close this, I agree with those that said before me that, at any case, SJH wouldn't invade KJK's personal space in that manner in front of his significant other. Only way for this to be done right in front of a legitimate girlfriend is if a scene is scripted - obviously not the case, we are even lucky fans pulled out their magnifying glass and caught them - or if the person is a relative. And no, the supposed "siblings" relationship doesn't count, not because one can't share some level of intimacy with their sisterly friend when they are both dating someone else, but because I seriously doubt two people in their 30s became suddenly "found family" in their work environment as if either of them was in need of one. These type of relationships are usually formed when people are younger. All the rest "close friends" will still keep a minimum of distance instead of playfully touching and leaning in so close while being physically unprovoked, right before a significant other, unless they are equally close to both of them - again not the case. So, I encourage everyone to take JSM/KJK for what it is, aka a healthy relationship between colleagues. Anyway, I thought I'd be brief yet I wasn't,  but other than that I'd like to add that I really enjoy seeing JSM, the girl dares to tarnish her image and tries hard, she doesn't deserve the comments I read against her on places like IG etc.

Regarding the jigsaw picture, I think that this has been the most meaningful Spartace sign in a while, topping other Spartace-heavy scenes which though were intentionally played as a loveline ( to clarify, with or without romantic undertones, whenever I use the term loveline, I don't automatically assume the relationship doesn't extend into real life). If KJK had to draw only 2-3 people, I could attribute his choice to statistics, but there were 8 different people to choose from, without any differentiation in terms of concept or sketching difficulty (aka apart from himself, they were all just jigsaws) that would favour one character over the others. You can try to draw too several of your friends under the same concept, chances are you will start either with yourself or with those who are the closest to you. You will do it without any prior inner debate, your hand will just follow your thought, because thinking of ourselves or those we mostly relate to comes naturally. Unsurprisingly, KJK starts deliberately drawing SJH, he doesn't even pick Haha first, his dongsaeng since the early 2000s, his Big Picture buddy, his business partner. No, he picks SJH who is a good friend yes, but whose habit of sending coffee trucks to colleagues he only heard from others....LOL You get the drift.

Actually, when it comes to KJK's various quotes that blatantly scream coyness (I'd use another word, but let's stay modest), I have been watching a lot of previous RM & BP episodes, as well as reading past news, and there's a lot I want to point out about Spartace. I had started listing them in this post, until it turned out too long even for myself. Since there's no reason for me to rush and type everything as if I won't be visiting the forum again,  I've opted to erase most of my analysis and include it in my next posts. It revolves around moments you have discussed many times before, so I fully understand if my input will be just stating the obvious to you and may not be as interesting anymore. I left below only a general POV on fandoms and their function, so buckle up, it will again end up a long read. Because I use a few arguments from several weeks ago (I have been going back and reading everyone's opinions), I'm putting it under the spoiler tag so anyone can just skip it and save themselves from a very wordy segment. As always, thanks in advance whoever "suffers" through it. 

Spoiler

I am sure most - if not all - of you are/have been members of other shipdoms too. There are some, let's say, universal truths regarding them that are consistent and unchanged whether the parties of the ship are real people or fictional characters; there will always be ship supporters who will be crossing lines and we will always stumble on anti-shippers. The sooner we all realise and accept these can't change, our stay in every fandom will be more pleasant.

There will always be fellow shippers engaging doubts or negative thoughts, especially during periods of ship interaction drought, some fans will be expressing them within reason, others will be overwhelmed. And there will always be among us that vocal minority who will prioritize the ship over its parties; in real life ships, this may result in intervening with the celebrities' lives (i.e. by posting passive aggressive comments under their social media accounts), in fictional ships it may result in attempting to dictate the story's outcome (i.e. by applying pressure on the showrunners to make certain ships canon). No matter how many posts we make criticizing or condemning such practices, they will continue to exist and we'll just end up in a loop of having to point out the same things every now and then. That's not to say we should just let negativity run rampant, but, if anything, at least those who express their worries within reason, I feel we should allow them the space to vent (I'll talk more about this in a bit).

Likewise, being part of a fandom that consists of multiple characters and ships will almost certainly lead to contact with fans who oppose our ships. There will always be people who lurk in our threads, people who go out of their way to make hurtful posts and so on. They are not exclusive to any ship, they exist in all sides, and unless they are regular trolls, they are probably out there thinking the same about you as you do about them. With all the respect to all the SA fans we have here, I feel that there's no real point in trying to regulate our posts by keeping in mind that anti-shippers might be reading them. So what? :) Let them read our happiness, our worries, our silly jokes or annoyed outbursts, they share the exact same thoughts and emotions about their ships too and the fact they are lurking speaks volumes - after the first time, curiosity ceases to be the reason if you get my point. As for anyone who goes as far as to actually post rude comments, there are moderators who will settle any issues that rise.

On 5/16/2019 at 2:41 PM, heynell said:

If you have doubts or negative thoughts, for me it's okay to express it here to ask for reassurance as long as it's not attacking another ship or person. 

This is only my 2nd post here, so I'm well aware that I'm a new voice and the thread may already have established its own balance which I wouldn't wish to disrupt. Therefore, it's with every good intention and respect to any veteran member that might feel differently, when I say that I agree with the quoted sentence. To avoid any misunderstandings, I don't mean that the thread should turn to a source of pessimism, with everyone coming here just to have their insecurity or irrational fears quelled. However, a fandom is a compound of personalities and experiences, and as such it can't always be a fountain of rainbows. If we listen to those who express their worries within reason instead of hushing them down via vague optimism, chances are objectivity will prevail clearing out any doubts regarding SA. If this happens openly, more people will benefit, whether they are hardcore supporters or passers-by. Otherwise, these doubts tend to pile up, and will eventually explode the next time something the fandom hoped for doesn't happen.

I'll give you a couple of examples. This whole discussion about SA's interaction and JSM may have stressed some fans or, understandably, irritated others, however had no one mentioned Jae Suk teasing KJK & JSM, people wouldn't have pointed out how his remark wasn't followed by any compliment from the PD/show, which is a great observation. Similarly, fans explained how KJK took photos not only of JSM but also of YSC, a nice gesture quite common among co-workers and friends. These are not shippers' opinions, these are facts shedding light to what's actually happening in contrast to how it's interpreted and they wouldn't have reached everyone if worries hadn't been expressed in the first place.

All in all, if we accept that fandoms will always have certain aspects we can't avoid and there's no reason to sweat over, embrace those less even-tempered than us and approach every new situation with logic, staying in the positive lane will pretty much come effortlessly. Apart from these, I agree with everything that has already been mentioned; KJK and SJH have their own independent lives outside of RM, they are social beings like each and every one of us, with their families, friends and working schedules, and we only get to see a fraction of their lives. Believing that this fraction represents their entire relationship is unrealistic. SJH saying in Pajama Friends that KJK never let go of her hand is an unscripted confession which cannot be undone by a few edited episodes on RM, and just like you never saw all these times he was there for her, being loyal and helping her out of her problems, likewise you don't see the entirety of their interaction now and their happy times behind the camera.

I'm closing this post with a question, is anyone aware of any SA fanvids set to the song "Invitation" by Uhm Jung Hwa? I'm surprised I haven't found a single one considering it was officially used in a Spartace scene, while the lyrics - omg the lyrics - fit so well a fictional depiction of SA during the early years of RM. As always, to everyone reporting SA related news, a big thank you.

Edited by Adora Dark
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @Adora Dark for your detailed insights. I agree with you that we are only witnessing just a portion of their lives. KJK guesting in Pajama Friends was one of the purest talk on how grateful SJH is to KJK. Such a friend like KJK is a treasure and no doubt they are really, really close.

In the latest episode, we can notice that Yoo Jae Suk was surprised as well when Ji Hyo approached KJK that time. The moment was worth a tease but they ignore it somehow. The look in YJS face... Thanks for the spartace peeps who are very observant. I can't thank you enough! :) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

being in this thread is so different from being a part of the SA fandom on ig because people here, for most part, are more understanding and fair and do not post hate. It makes me sad that most of the negativity I see about JSM are from SJH fans or SA fans, so being here with people who just ship and don't hate is a real treat. 

I like the direction rm has been going in lately with trying to return the old family vibe and not trying to force any loveline. You can see how the members have gotten more comfortable with each other and relevant to our interests, we can see how SA is back to their old background moments and not actively avoiding each other. 

This most recent one is certainly interesting. I've seen one argue against it by saying that KJK visibly moved his head away when SJH approached, but I think that is easily explained. He was probably just surprised at her sudden move lol. Even I would move my head back if someone got that close to me suddenly, no matter how much I like that person. What's more telling, imo, is the fact that the rest of his body stayed in place. He didn't step back at all or even angle his body away, he just let her get very close and hold both of his arms. We can't see their faces in that clip, but the body language is very telling. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1