Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

4 hours ago, smartace said:

Totally offtopic, I dont venture out of this thread ever, so to all muslim (I know at least one here apart from me) Salam Eid. 

Salam Eid! Mohon maaf lahir dan batin..:innocent:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I thought she was wearing clothes from her sport sponsor RAPIDO but it's Nike instead LOL

one wears Adidas while the other wears Nike:P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Credit to Gagiplus for the effort of updating JH activities and to the one who took a video of JH  arrival in Bangkok.

She is indeed tall though she looks shorter because of her narrow shoulder but with her height of 5ft 6inches she is really tall.

• Like 1

i knew it many people are waiting for the arrival of Ji hyo in BKK.

Twitter video credit goes to @pmofiance and @JundamfanTH Twitter account
  • Like 1

RM Eps 454

- Opening :

1. KJK seems surprised prostate eps was airing & SJh also like that (we all can look JSM seems talking about that eps / something like that related about it with SJH.

--> IMO : not every eps they watched it.

2. I like HH's style when he became Haroro / Pororo again.

3. LOL when KJK said to Haha your restaurant (history repeated again like MUD a few eps ago).

--> IMO : Haha try so hard to make KJK really confident to admit it the restaurant's owner are both. Yeah, now I know, even for business, KJK really shy & not want to admit it, KJK didn't want to declare, indeed ! KJK is really low profile & it's same situation about his love life, KJk didn't want to declare it, KJK just want people seeing it.

- Drawing :

1. KJK & HH seems watching Avenger's End Game together (based on KJK talking about HH's reaction for that movie).

2. 00:07:00 - 00:07:01 : SJh look directly to KJK. KJK seems look at SJH for a while also.

3. LOL when KJK laugh so hard looking YJS's picture. KJK really know so well about SJH. Indeed ! KJK auto remember SJH when he looking YJS's picture.

4. 00:07:59 & 00:08:13 : SA mirroring each other & just both of them looking in their mobile phone.

5. KJK draw SJH's figure for the first & it seems only SJH's figure who is smile.

6. SJH & HH sidy by side drawing by KJK.

--> IMO : that's a prove enough to saying this : KJK more comfortable look SJH side by side with HH.

7. LOL when HH yawning when JSJ presentation .

8. LOL when KJK forgot to drawing YSC .

9. SJH's drawing & a presentation really simple & always simple but always make me touched . KJK seems understand SJH like that (simple woman with a simple treat but always touched & always remembered by SJH).

10. 00:19:05 : SA mirroring each other when looking & pay attention when HH presentation (excluding SJH's hand).

- Games 1 :

1. 00:23:47 : SA mirroring each other.

2 When KJK said to YJS : You know, I don't like unnatural things.

--> IMO : this is proves KJK SJH didn't want to get a teasing, they just want to look like natural. It's the same situation with this game also.

3. 00:25:09 : SA mirroring each other about both of them in back step. SJH sit while KJK stand.

4. 00:25:12 SA mirroring each other. SJH stand & seems want to walk to in front line KJK also walk to in front line.

5. When SJH turns the game, as always KJK suddenly more pay attention.

6. 00:26:47 : SA mirroring each other.

- Decide Team :

1. When everybody want to KJk's partner, SJH also want it . LOL.

2. It's been a long time not seeing CandyAlliance became 1 partner.

3. It's so funny when KJK JSJ & SJH YJS. LOL I always thinking JSJ is SJH's father & YJS is KJK's father. LOL. And They end up together as a partner.

# Ok I will continues my post later . I'm still busy :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

i saw in an ig post that Hyemin JH make up artist is already married same with Jihyo’s hair dresser Hongda... i hope same with them  i will see Jihyo wearing a wedding ring on her finger... if there is no way for JH and JK to be together i wish JH to find her man who will love and support her in everything she will do. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

RM Eps 454

- Opening :

1. KJK seems surprised prostate eps was airing & SJh also like that (we all can look JSM seems talking about that eps / something like that related about it with SJH.

--> IMO : not every eps they watched it.

2. I like HH's style when he became Haroro / Pororo again.

3. LOL when KJK said to Haha your restaurant (history repeated again like MUD a few eps ago).

--> IMO : Haha try so hard to make KJK really confident to admit it the restaurant's owner are both. Yeah, now I know, even for business, KJK really shy & not want to admit it, KJK didn't want to declare, indeed ! KJK is really low profile & it's same situation about his love life, KJk didn't want to declare it, KJK just want people seeing it.

- Drawing :

1. KJK & HH seems watching Avenger's End Game together (based on KJK talking about HH's reaction for that movie).

2. 00:07:00 - 00:07:01 : SJh look directly to KJK. KJK seems look at SJH for a while also.

3. LOL when KJK laugh so hard looking YJS's picture. KJK really know so well about SJH. Indeed ! KJK auto remember SJH when he looking YJS's picture.

4. 00:07:59 & 00:08:13 : SA mirroring each other & just both of them looking in their mobile phone.

5. KJK draw SJH's figure for the first & it seems only SJH's figure who is smile.

6. SJH & HH sidy by side drawing by KJK.

--> IMO : that's a prove enough to saying this : KJK more comfortable look SJH side by side with HH.

7. LOL when HH yawning when JSJ presentation .

8. LOL when KJK forgot to drawing YSC .

9. SJH's drawing & a presentation really simple & always simple but always make me touched . KJK seems understand SJH like that (simple woman with a simple treat but always touched & always remembered by SJH).

10. 00:19:05 : SA mirroring each other when looking & pay attention when HH presentation (excluding SJH's hand).

- Games 1 :

1. 00:23:47 : SA mirroring each other.

2 When KJK said to YJS : You know, I don't like unnatural things.

--> IMO : this is proves KJK SJH didn't want to get a teasing, they just want to look like natural. It's the same situation with this game also.

3. 00:25:09 : SA mirroring each other about both of them in back step. SJH sit while KJK stand.

4. 00:25:12 SA mirroring each other. SJH stand & seems want to walk to in front line KJK also walk to in front line.

5. When SJH turns the game, as always KJK suddenly more pay attention.

6. 00:26:47 : SA mirroring each other.

- Decide Team :

1. When everybody want to KJk's partner, SJH also want it . LOL.

2. It's been a long time not seeing CandyAlliance became 1 partner.

3. It's so funny when KJK JSJ & SJH YJS. LOL I always thinking JSJ is SJH's father & YJS is KJK's father. LOL. And They end up together as a partner.

# Ok I will continues my post later . I'm still busy :) 

thank so much..

I really waiting this....

really great job....

our episode SA still continue.... 

please cheer even small moment...

• Thanks 1

RM Eps 454

- Games 1 After Decide Team :

1. SJH always became saver player.

--> IMO : Ofc this is SJH's personality in real life also, including love life.

2. SJH & JSM are teasing each other so cute + Yoo Lee teasing each other always make me laugh so hard.

- Bus :

1. I found Miss Mong face when suddenly JSJ compare JSM & SJH's face. LOL.

2. KJK : Looks like you'll be dead soon. (alking to JSJ, I don't know refer to what but it's to cool just imagine talking like that because JSJ teasing her woman. LOL. & SJH also laugh hearing like that).

3. 00:38:48 : SA mirroring each other (looking the window).

4. When KJK & JSJ teasing each other again, SJH laugh so hard again.

5. Song by HH & JSJ make me laugh so hard. LOL.

- Games 2 After Decide Team :

1. When SJH try to mong again . LOL. I'm so laugh. Even KJK bitting his lip in 00:43:58. LOL. It's been a long time not hearing YJS teasing SJH like that . Really reminded me to a few years ago.

2. It's just me or ... why it's seems KJK & SJH glanching each other when PD explain this & that before games (?).

3. LOL. When SJH repeat what YSC said .

4. Kwangmong moment when they underwater water balloon.

5. When JSJ KJK turns the game, SJH whisper to help JSJ & when the balloon pop up, SJH really surprised until her hand cover her mouth.

6. SJH whisper to help KJK when KJK JSJ turns the games, esp 00:53:00 even SJH touch KJK's shoulder when whispers and KJK nod his head & SJH always in KJK's back.

7. When KJK JSJ teasing each other, SJH laugh so hard.

8. When SJH turns the games & then she got the pop up of water my mind auto reminded me about BP Seasons 3 when KJK said so good about hydryer. LOL. Like this scene (?) . LOL.

9. It's been a long time not looking SJH's skin in her hand . LOL . Plus SJH's hair not with cap. yeay !

10. SJH YJS team got a gold from LKS JSM team

- Eating :

1. This scene make me laugh so hard. LOL .

- Bus :

1. Only KJK JSJ & SJH YJS team who are not sitting side by side & KJK in the SJH's back.

2. KJK : What if I want to sit here (pointing JSJ). I want to.

--> IMO This is maybe only jokes but my delulu said KJK want to sit beside SJH.

3. KJK said to JSJ : you should give her a hug & cry (when you go home after shoot).

--> IMO : I bet, KJK will doing it after getting married.

4. 1:12:13 : SA mirroring each other.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Our spartace during RM filming earlier this week:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByeTzfXhnxp/?igshid=d1i5idlbbrhl

Cr to owner

Yuuuhuuu they're like a glue again !!

I wish it will be like a glue forever esp since sjh finished to all her job so far & kjk just have a few solo concert ;);) 

• Like 1

Jihyo is so cute and naughty here, she really likes to give smile on her fans, she needs to go inside the boarding area but she cant stop waving to her fans and when she already inside and fans stop shouting she’s so cute peeked and wave again to them, i remembered there is one instance in Jongkook concert that he do the same, he supposedly go to backstage after his performance but then he cant stop waving to his fans and do the peeking and wave:lol:

Video credit to the owner and to #team_songjihyo ig page.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

This is what im saying... Jong Kook and JiHyo is the same when it comes to their supporters they never stop returning the love the we, their supporter giving them.

thanks to dreamkjk and bearkookie for IG posting.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

RM Eps 455

Games 1 in this eps :

1. SA standing side by side until YSC HH team turns the games

2. SJH laugh so hard because KJK's answer

3. SA talking each other just both of them --> CMIIW please & I will correct it

4. KJK say something good to SJH YJS team because YJS succeed to throw the balloon for the longest way

5. SJH YJS team got a a lot of gold , indeed ! She is the lucky one !

Make Up Session :

1. After SJH came inside to the make up room, KJK came

2. KJK's face & SJH's face colour are same green (green couple be like lol)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, tuffygarcia said:

From today’s episode, I guess? They get intimate when they thought no one is watching lol

when i watched this scene i screaming !! :D;) 

like old eps we always found this in their world plus yjs watched them as a third wheeling. lol

• Like 2
  • Love 3