Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Regarding the movie-that-must-not-be-named, it is a shame that such blatant double standards still exist. I don't get offended easily, but whenever her anti starts using that movie to shame her that'll guarantee to trigger me.

So no I don't think that was the tease. It's more about JH getting drunk, swearing and "being gangster". All of these would big no's for idols. But hey that's part of JH's charm: she shows how a woman can be beautiful, cute and charming without being plastic or contrived.

• Like 5

Truthfully when I heard JK joked about JH's past, I thought about FF also, beside her bad habit as Angry Jihyo, Drunk Jihyo, etc. Imo, sometimes there were vibe in RM which the members chat towards each other so comfortable that perhaps they even don't think it would be aired in the actual episode. Idk what JH felt about FF nowadays, as I remembered I once watched a show with JH as a guest (I forget the name of the show). The host and JH walked along the crowds and they asked one of JH's male fans to name 3 of JH's movie. And that fans answered it with FF, FF, FF. Then, JH only laughed about it (it wasn't a live broadcast too).

I hope insult about FF towards JH was over since years ago, and I hope JH had dealt with it already. It's been a part of her journey, though. Was it a mistake for her to take a part in FF? I don't think it was. JH wouldn't be as strong as her now without all of those. And if JH had already dealt with it, I think it's forgivable if JK referring his joke to that (hmm, even it's a little bit naughty if he referring to that, lol). Yes, JK is a polite man, but sometimes he is also a bit naughty too (remembers all of his jokes with HH in BP?)

However, it's certainly possible what JK mentioned is her old habit like drinking, partying, etc. as JK is a health freak. (remembers when in one of RM episode JK told JH that he smelled a cigarette as soon as he entered JH's car). Or, what JK reffered by her past is Gangster Jihyo, Bad Jihyo, Cursing Jihyo. Yes, imo, what JK mentioned about her bad habit in the past is more likely about these subjects.

Whatever it is, they are comfortable enough to tease each other. And about them teasing each other on cam or off cam, I think all of these times they are keep teasing each others too, but somehow, sometimes it didn't air. Maybe when we didn't get to hear the teasings were the times when the subject was too personal so we wouldn't understand? Or the teasing goes way too romantic... (ah, it's only my shipper mind, lol)

While I knew that JK always respected JH, there are also a part of comedy that lingers between them. Sometimes, when someone tell a joke about someone that so close to him/her, the joke is pushed to the limit until it was about to break beyond the line, because he/she knowing too much about that person. As example in HH and JK case too in BP. The jokes were always put JK in warning, but they'd never actually hate each other, because they had that deep connection behind that. And by far, the male members who can do this to JH are JK and LKS, in my opinion. Maybe these three spent their time together mostly since they are sharing the same status as "single" back then in LKS's house. Well, now LKS has a girlfriend, so maybe JH had spent her time most in JK's apartment? (He wore that outfit at home ^_^)

Well, no offense, guys, it's only my opinion. Feel free to agree or disagree about it. Of course everyone would have different opinions towards this. Yeah, hope we would get to see SA spend their time together soon, inside or outside RM. And the most important thing that they are happy with their lives.  :)

• Like 6

When kjk said about sjh's past, the only one i think was about sjh being a gangster in her school day. She's been teased alot about it by the members especially yjs since ep 55 when they showed her photo.

Who would've thought that a girlband member was a "delinquent" in her school day :D 

It's just like kjk. Those who only known him as a ballad singer would be surprised if they know his nickname during his highschool time.

FF never crossed my mind.

Cmiiw, but the members never mentioned about FF in the show, even when jo in sung briefly come to the show with joong ki. 

And i don't think sjh feeling embarassed or anything like that about FF. She even kinda teased kim jung nam or mikey (i forgot which one) about it.

There's nothing to embarassed about anyway, FF was one of the highest grossed movie of the year.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Well, yes. I kinda agree too, it's more likely what JK referring by her past is about her "Angry / Bad Jihyo" antics. Ah, I forgot to mention about this. I've just realized that JK really knows / cares so much about JH's past. I remembered in RM last year christmas episode, when those balloons story emerged. JK said to everyone that we can look up about JH's love story from the internet, so did he look up for it? And now in this episode he mentioned about her past again. This one man also know her recent activities in detail too (giving food trucks), lol. Isn't it too obvious that he admire and curious about her? :wub:

• Like 5

I just want to say, I'm glad KJK sometimes makes the effort to bring up SJH during talking segments. We all know SJH doesn't bring attention to herself or talk about what's going on with her unless she's asked which is why some people say she's too quiet in rm. So having KJK turn the conversation toward her by teasing or bringing up some random thing about her I think helps her feel more included in the conversation. 

Also, him calling her a "complete package" (even if it was during their role playing) was a surprisingly bold move lol. 

• Like 7

Well .... Regardless what KJK said about that sentence in recent our topic, I can said : whatever it is, whatever refer to what & when condition, for sure KJK teasing SJH about that sentence without make SJH sad / mad / uneasy face but SJH enjoying it even SJH smile & laugh while looking at that window ;) :) :D 

KJK hobby : teasing to the 1 & only woman & goes to SJH :) 

Early eps, SJH show us always "angry" / protest about it but since a few years ago, SJH really enjoying to hear his tease. LOL . She just smile & then laugh :lol: auto reminded me to RM eps last year when Twice came, KJK teasing sJH about her body & her reaction also just laugh . LOL .

Yes, agree with @elzy, sometimes, we can look how "naughty" he is . LOL . Well ... someday, what if (i wish thats true) SA announce their wedding, I can imagine their style when they're dating . LOL .:lol:

Cross fingered :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I am not sure if this is considered as a moment. But did anyone noticed how jk hyung nodded in agreement when kwangsoo said "what does jun ho have that I don't?" and "what do you see in jong hyun?" For me it seems jk hyung also wanted to ask the same question to jihyo asking what made her send the coffee trucks to jong hyun and junho.

Also, this is completely my delulu but I sense some jealousy here as if jk hyung is feeling inside "what makes those 2 men so special that you need to send them coffee trucks?" I mean he even stated in the opening "she sent a coffee truck to jong hyun with whom she isnt close with". Call me delulu but i sense a little jealousy here. And also, how does jk hyung know about those coffee trucks? He doesn't even follow jong hyun and junho in ig. Seems like he is keeping tabs on jihyo noona's activities. Lol 

I mean he knows about jihyo noona sending coffee trucks but doesn't know at all about kwangsoo and sechan sending a truck to somin.

Also, i feel that jk hyung standing directly behind jihyo noona after ks hyung hit her head and went away is a protective stance of jk hyung

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx82CXoAamj/?igshid=83ekw7miex3d

And when they were opening the ballot to see who will be doing a couple dance with haha hyung, i noticed that jk hyung looked at jihyo noona's ballot result first before looking at his own.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx82pLgA6gw/?igshid=pmsx3handc0h

• Like 5
  • Love 1

LOL ! all of them have space in their side EXCEPT jihyo and joong kook , they really like to stick together most of the time. :wub::sweatingbullets:. we can easily see the difference. hehehehe

he knows all the activity of jihyo maybe he's searching on instagram or one of his friends shared some news about jihyo . he said that in the opening" he heard to someone about the coffee truck" so it means they are talking about jihyo privately with his friends. 

Credit to : my_mongji81 insta

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@spartaceluv98 I got the same feeling about JK being jealous. They way he brought the subject up reminded me of how he wouldn't let it go when Haha had said "Love you" to Jihyo. LKS doesn't seem the type to bring it up but JK, JK definitely does. LOL

Even when Haha tries to defend Jihyo by asking LKS if he has ever gotten a coffee truck for Jihyo, JK is the one to step forward and say LKS doesn't get coffee trucks for anyone. And maybe I'm being delulu but when sechan outs LKS who actually did in fact get a coffee truck for somin, LKS looks at JK who then steps back and puts his head down laughing sort of in a "oops" kind of way. Lol although when the camera does a split screen of LKS and Haha LKS is already staring back straight ahead.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Not SA-related, so I’m putting this under Spoiler. This is re: CTH and KJN. :) 

Spoiler

I know lots of us are CTH and KJN fans. I just saw this on YT, and apparently their case was dropped. Both were found NOT GUILTY. This YTuber seems legit and has been quite good covering the Seungri/JJY scandal. For those interested, he also gives info re: gambling in SK.

Call me biased, but I’ve been a bit concerned that CTH would not be able to publicly attend KJK’s wedding unless the government clears him, LOL. No matter who KJK marries, CTH has to be there! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, smartace said:

His eyes... Seems exclusively glued to her in a lot of scenes you've picked <3

Yes, if those looks are what make me think they are a beautiful couple.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Just spreading some joy. :) 

I’ve been binging on old RM vids and stumbled onto this on YT. It’s a throwback to an old fan meet performance. Someone said in the comments that SJH was very lucky. I agree. She had KG as her LL partner, HH as her brother, and KJK as her ...... (fill in the blank), LOL. Imagine SJH watching all three perform. Man, the great old days of RM. Enjoy! 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

This is so scary they are always in sync. Its like match made in heaven :wub:

I love how joongkook think of jihyo first. Its sooo sweet :wub:

Credit to owner in insta

• Like 5
  • Love 2

On 6/3/2019 at 3:34 AM, Cheii1416 said:

I love how joongkook think of jihyo first. Its sooo sweet :wub:

Credit to owner in insta

And notice also that jihyo is the only one that he drew smiling and with big eyes. All other members has a frown in their faces. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

If anyone wants to send a message to jihyo noona, you may drop your comments in the ig of jihyo noona's fan who will be meeting her at the kbee thailand (but i guess the messages have to be non shipping messages as the ig account below is not an SA shipper):

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByRcrLfAj4V/?igshid=t5qqwfxds0hc

• Thanks 1

@Regita M. P youre welcome dear :) Im.always excited when i see some spartace interaction.

In joong kook drawing i saw that jihyo is the only one who has eye brow. Hahaha he draw jihyo perfectly and nicely although its a jigsaw he still wants jihyo to look nice and beautiful because he knows how beautiful is jihyo thats why he said jihyo is a complete package and you cant find it in the other girls. 

And i just realized whenever there is a picture of running man filming some of the picture they are standing to each other but when they aired the show its like they are not close. Its true that off screen we can see how close they are and for me that is better . 

I remember when joongkook is saying that him and jihyo is not natural when the members teasing them because he dont want to be like a monday couple because he knows that if they become like that it will not be natural . He wants to be natural like falling in love to each other naturally its not because they have loveline in the show. He wants jihyo naturally not only in on screen but mostly in off screen. He knows that being in a loveline in the show is not good because of what happened to jihyo and gary they look likes a couple but they cant be together and also to joong kook and eun hye they looks like they like each other because of the teasing but they dont end up together as well. Joong kook is scared to be like that if he likes jihyo he dont want to be like that he wants to be natural and at the end they will end up together and get married thats why i understand now the point why joong kook is being like that. So im so happy when i saw the bts that they are very close and i will not expect more when the show is aired. For me off screen picture and bts is more exciting.

• Like 4
  • Love 2