Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

13 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Any Indonesian fans here? Jk hyung just announced RM will have a fm in Jakarta on 17 August 2019

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxhoTdsBxGi/?igshid=wrta8jxebua

Yes, i watched it on net tv. The mc asked if rm have any future event in indonesia and JK said that they will come to indonesia at august 17.

Hopefully they will come with more members

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

Yes, i watched it on net tv. The mc asked if rm have any future event in indonesia and JK said that they will come to indonesia at august 17.

Hopefully they will come with more members

Yes, i really hope jihyo noona can join this time. It is just 2 days after her birthday. Hope they will celebrate her birthday together with haha hyung and jae suk hyung at the fm :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Yes, i really hope jihyo noona can join this time. It is just 2 days after her birthday. Hope they will celebrate her birthday together with haha hyung and jae suk hyung at the fm :)

I wish they have a good news (?) :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I wish they have a good news (?) :) 

If SA is real, i think we will have some news within this year(?). It has been too long and jk hyung is not getting younger if he wishes to marry and have kids like he has been saying all these while, he should do it soon. So if SA are indeed together, i feel that we will get some news before the year ends. If not, I just wish the best for them.

• Like 4

I've been so busy lately, that I didn't get a chance to reply here, but I've tried to spend my time to read all your comments one by one, and I kinda agree with all your positive comments here. Well, actually we had a couple of things to be grateful, though :)

RM upcoming fan meetings

Hurrayy.... another SA's moments to be captured... Believe me, we will see SA's close interactions in the fan meetings, and even outside the fan meeting, e.g. when they arrive at the airport, hotel, etc. :wub:

JH's filming ended

Yeaay, hope she could get enough sleep now, and she can regain her energy, go to LA (for sleep :P), be in JK's concert (and spend her time more with JK, oopss delulu mind) :D

I hope her film would become a big hit too... and... you may hate me for this delulu, but it's only a joke from me to lighten up everybody, lol. The title of JH's movie is "Daughter", isn't it? Then, someone recently said he really wanted to have a "daughter" so bad, right? Hmmm... then, they can spend their time to watch the movie together while having a nice conversation about the perfect "Daughter" :lol: Lol, I'm sorry if this is too much for some of you. Well, I hope JK would come to the premiere too...

Happy weekend, guys... Cheers! ;)

• Like 6

I just found out that So Ji Sub is taken! Guys, what am I going to do now? I thought he would wait for me! Nothing to do now but to grab KJK. Oh, wait ..... LOL. :lol:

Kidding aside, SJS wrote a letter to his fans. It obviously has nothing to do with SA, but I want to share it since it gives us insight into all the reasons why SA (and other celebs) are so careful. I wish him and his love all the best. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325174wpp/so-ji-sub-writes-heartfelt-letter-to-fans-following-news-of-his-relationship

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Hi spartacers, i saw this video on instagram its like joong kook saying something about jihyo but im not sure since there is no translation :sweatingbullets: . any korean here that can translate . thank you.

Credit : dreamkjk instagram.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Cheii1416 I'm not Korean but going off of what some others have said on IG it looks like JK was referencing when they were both kicked out of RM. The PD said something like "Are you ready to get out?" and JK said that JH and him don't like that word ("get out"). JH then said something like "I'm still sensitive." 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

Hi spartacers, i saw this video on instagram its like joong kook saying something about jihyo but im not sure since there is no translation :sweatingbullets: . any korean here that can translate . thank you.

Credit : dreamkjk instagram.

Just like in dreamkjk caption, Jong Kook said 'I'm sry but Ji hyo and I dislike the word getting off' and Ji hyo said 'I'm really dislike it'.:D

It may be wrong though cuz I just interpreted as I heard.:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, serafina13 said:

Just like in dreamkjk caption, Jong Kook said 'I'm sry but Ji hyo and I dislike the word getting off' and Ji hyo said 'I'm really dislike it'.:D

It may be wrong though cuz I just interpreted as I heard.:D

Yes, with my little understanding about Korean language, it's seemed they're talking about "departing / getting off" like what @CI0 mentioned.

Indeed, they're very offended by it. They also mentioned it at Knowing Brothers when they appeared as guest separately. It's just tell me how much RM means for our SA. No wonder, if SA didn't want to ruin the show only for their own benefits. And, no other member share this same painful moment other than these two people, which, I believe made SA closer than ever (if it's possible to become any closer).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, elzy said:

no other member share this same painful moment other than these two people, which, I believe made SA closer than ever (if it's possible to become any closer).

I agree. Their firing connects them more than other members. No matter the lack of SA moments, we know that SA are still very tight bts. There hasn’t been a fallout. KJK was the spokesperson for both when the s*hit happened. I haven’t seen the ep yet, but the fact that he responded for both of them, plus she backed him up, reassures me of their bond. I’m glad that they’re not staying quiet and are casually tossing shame back into RM’s face. Just because they go along with all the insane twists and turns doesn’t mean they’ve forgotten. I think one lesson learned from this is to stick it out. Never back down from a bully. They could have easily flame up, but then would have quickly flamed out. Team SA, all the way! 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure KJK was just poking fun at the situation and making jokes for the sake of variety (and SJH just backed him up), but I'm glad he said it anyway. It was unexpected and shady (lol) but still funny. 

Also, HH's reaction was so cute/sweet. I have a soft spot for any mapo sibling moment. 

Edited by heynell
  • Like 1

The implication is that they are saying “You are perfect to me” to each other, LOL. @spartaceluv98, I’m re-uploading your link to show the image just to clarify. Thanks. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Ji hyo says he even dresses up like that at home and jung cheol min asks really? 

Btw this is my insta account! 

Edited by Ligercouple7681
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Ligercouple7681 said:

Ji hyo says he even dresses up like that at home and jung cheol min asks really? 

Btw this is my insta account! 

I can’t seem to link to your account. Just confirming that SJH said this about KJK. Was it in this week’s ep? If so, what was the context? Thanks. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I can’t seem to link to your account. Just confirming that SJH said this about KJK. Was it in this week’s ep? If so, what was the context? Thanks. 

Yes the problem is sbs blocks videos so it's been blocked. I can confirm she did say that and pd was surprised and asked again. It was in today's episode! 

Here's visual stills as sbs blocked my video 

Edited by Ligercouple7681
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, Ligercouple7681 said:

Yes the problem is sbs blocks videos so it's been blocked. I can confirm she did say that and pd was surprised and asked again. It was in today's episode! 

Here's visual stills as sbs blocked my video 

hehehe... i liked this .....
how SJH know KJK wears like that at home?
you all can answer already.....

my answer : because their spend a lot of time together at home.... 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello! :) I just watched the latest episode. In the introduction, they briefly talked about Ji Hyo eonnie's movie. I am really hoping that they will watch it altogether and support her just like how they support Kwang Soo in his movie. 

I think today's Ace is on break. But it's fine. She will forever be an Ace no matter what. The Running Man fan event makes me excited. I really hope for SA moments. 

Anyone here knows when will be the premiere of Ji Hyo eonnie's movie "Daughter"? Thanks :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

RM Eps 452

- Opening :

Spoiler

1. KJK come first & SJH second.

2. SJH : He wears that outfit at home. (pointer KJK).

KJK : This is so comfortable.

PD : That's the outfit he wears at home ?

(IMO : LOL when SJH confess about it at least both of them have 1 time to spend together at "secret" home & KJK didn't denying about it. Seems like SJH said yesterday he wear it also. LOL).

3. JSJ ask about SJH's activity & SJH answer : I've been in Jeonju for filming.

YJS : When the filming will finish ? SJH : We'll finish soon.

?? : We should go watch it.

- Bus Scene before 1st Game & 1st Game :

Spoiler

1. The game theme : Lunch Telepathy.

2. PD : Will you get out / pass ?

HH : Don't say "get out". Say "Leave".

KJK : Ji Hyo & I don't like the term.

SJH : I don't like it.

YJS : You just caught on.

(IMO : Maybe this is just joke for this word but we never ever know about their true feel about 2 years ago until now).

SJH : I'm going to be cranky.

3. YJS come first for the game. (pushed by HH & SJH . LOL)

PD : You must choose member who won't come out next.

YJS  -> YSC.

SJH -> choose herself. LOL.

SJH -> YSC.

HH -> (while thinking, SJH suggest to HH. SJH : How about KJK? HH : Maybe afte me, he will come out). JSM

KJK -> (while thinking, SJH, YJS, & HH suggest for pick YSC). YSC.

JSM -> LKS.

YSC -> LKS. (LKS come, so it's failed. LOL).

4. 2nd round for this game. LKS come first.

PD : You need to guess with which foot the next member will step out.

LKS : left. (true).

HH : left. (true).

KJK on the bus : They watched him as he came out.

SJH : I think I know. They watched him come out.YJS : What is it ?

SJH : Guessing which foot.

JSJ : left.

KJK on the bus : Go, Ji Hyo. Land on your right.

SJH teasing the members who had succeed by her foot. Left & then Right but in the end SJH just jump with both. LOL.

(mission failed).

5. 3rd round KJK & SJH sitting side by side in the bus.

Theme : Initial consonant.

Mission failed again. After that KJK & SJH standing side by side.

- Bus Scene before 2nd Game & 2nd Game :

Spoiler

1. KJK & SJH sitting side by side.

2. JSJ really confused & mad when he keeps got a teasing by PD & members he have a secret bank account & others.

KJK : You just need to tell her this is for the show.

(IMO : KJK will do that every time to his gf also what if that's for the show no more).

3. CMIIW : Bus Scene When SJH said : We're here in the same time her hand nudge KJK's hand to notice we're already to 2nd Game.

4. While PD explain for 2nd Game on the bus, KJK's hand on SJH's chair.

5. They choose pass for this game.

3rd Game :

Spoiler

1. Theme : Unified Lunch.

2. PD : You must memorizing the words.

- 4th & 5th Game :

1. It's a dud.

- 6th Game :

Spoiler

1. KJK & SJH standing side by side.

2. When KJK did it & wins / succeed, SJH clap while happy face.

3. When SJH's turn the game, KJK pay attention more.

When SJH lost, KJK : She's the king of destruction today.

SJH laugh hearing it.

KJK : She ruins every mission today (looking at SJH directly while smile).

KJK She's the king of destruction today. Unbelievable, SJH.

4. LOL . When Haha must post in SNS about 1 of restaurant in Hongdae for punishment while Haha & KJK have their restaurant . LOL.

- Last Game :

Spoiler

1. Water Balloon Game.

2. KJK & SJH in 1 team with YJS & JSJ.

3. 1:10:30 - 1:10:33 When LKS throw the balloon to JSJ & JSJ can't hug it & he lost it, SJH & KJK in the same time run it.

4. It's to cute & I'm so laugh when SJH try to throw the water balloon but the balloon is pop up . LOL.

KJK She's the king of destruction today.

5. I'm so laugh fot the 2nd time when SJH tory to hug the water balloon & actually she is succeed but the balloon is pop up after it. LOL..

KJK laugh so hard.

6. In the end, mission succeed, SHH jump" and touch KJK's arms.

7. In the last closing, KJK & SJH standing side by side.

IMO for this eps, I can feel RM family vibe & the power of RM family.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4