Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

While I won't lie I am starting to be on the fence about SA I did want to talk about something else I noticed lately. It's no secret that JK and Somin have gotten closer (which isn't a big deal to me personally), but I just find it a bit odd that he has decided to build a sibling type of relationship with Somin instead of Jihyo. That's not to say JK hasn't called Jihyo family/sister because he has, many times. I've just never seen it continuously done on Running Man the way it is with Somin lately. Having watched RM for a while now I feel there were many chances for the editors to start a loveline type of relationship between the two, I mean yjs literally said "are you two dating?" in the new episode yet it wasn't followed by some cheesy music or hearts covering the screen. 

Maybe I'm overthinking this but like I said before I just feel it would've made more sense for him to have that type of relationship with Jihyo from the beginning given how long they've known each other? It would certainly be believable and explain why they're so close. I feel like if JK really wanted to get rid of any rumours about him and Jihyo he would've built the kind of relationship he has with Somin on RM with Jihyo.

There should've been 0 possibility for a loveline, yet after 9 years of knowing each other that's exactly what we got. 

• Insightful 10

Seems today have guest, Lee Sangyeob. And seems kwangmong in the same team as Lee Sangyeob. 

https://www.instagram.com/tabi.zzing42/p/BxZZrJZH9Yj/?igshid=qet665q7fu1c

Not sure how many guests are there but if there is only one, means there will be 9 people in total. So it will be 3 in one team (1 girl and 2 guys it seems)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know anymore what rm's plan is with what to do about lovelines or sibling lines or whatever, they seem to change their minds so suddenly lol. Yes, KJK and SJH seem to be distant lately and it started when their mini-LL started too so maybe in the end KJK was uncomfortable with it and asked everyone to stop mentioning it? I'm thinking that's why after the secret couple episode SJH stopped trying to tease him as well because maybe she felt bad about making him uncomfortable? And everyone else stopped mentioning their LL too. 

Whether they've had a falling out, or if one if them has started dating another person recently, or if they're just being extra cautious for the show, something has clearly changed between them on the way they interact on running man. I just hope that behind the scenes they're still as close as ever. SJH being very mongji this last ep was so funny though. 

• Like 2

Like @heynell mentioned, i too, noticed that there is indeed something different about SA's intetactions these days. Their vibe has gotten different and I am sure everyone can notice that difference. Yeah, it could be for various reasons, falling out, misunderstanding, uncomfortable with the limelight on them as a loveline, or perhaps indeed one of them have gotten into a relationship with another person. If the last possiblity was the reason of the change in their interactions, i guess that it is plausible. And if that was the case, most likely it is jihyo who has gotten into a relationship. Why do i say that? Because if it was jk who got into a relationship, he would have also been cautious with his skinship and interactions with Somin, but, as we can all see, he has gotten even closer to somin these days and interacts normally with her. But with jihyo, he is super cautious and avoids skinship/interaction with her these days. It was obvious when he decided sit several seats apart from jihyo in the last ep. If it is true that jihyo is in a relatonship with another, then the change in jk makes sense since perhaps he wants to be respectful to whoever jihyo's bf is. 

Also, if you noticed, jihyo too, has kinda stopped staying close to jk or interacting or having skinship with him in recent episodes. And it is also odd that the cast has completely stopped teasing them too. All these changes happened around the same time frame which is odd.

I have checked the timeline that we last got moments/teasing from members.

The last episode whereby we got moment:

Ep 445/446The secret couple part 1 and part 2 whereby we got skinship and also that cute little scare to jk from jihyo.

This ep was filmed on 11 March 2019

The last ep we got teasing from members:

Ep 446 The jsm bday ep whereby jaesuk teased them and asked SA to get ready for a couple race too.

This ep was filmed on 18 March 2019

And for BP3, Haha mentioning jh,

Although it aired recently, that ep was filmed on 9 March 2019.

So it has been quite some time that we got SA moments.

I just hope no matter what happens, SA can still be close and have interactions/skinship as before, even if just as close friends. I miss seeing their closeness and moments on screen:(

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I rarely watch Running Man now, oh, maybe I should say I don't watch Running Man anymore. It was my favorite show among all KShow before but not now. It's not just because Song Ji Hyo has very little screentime:tears:. But the biggest contribution of why I stop watch RM because of the games and the editing is so bad now.  :angry::angry: It starts during the last few episodes before Gary left. I heard it was because of changes in PD. How bad is this new PD for ruining it? I mean it was the best among the best shows a few years back and they have so many awards. They even can have their own concert, show how much they attract many people to love them from the 1st episode.  But now, it's ruining. I don't mind if you guys say "You are not a loyal fan" or "You should stands by their side no matter what." But I being real here, I can't force myself watch something not entertain me anymore. I just watch a short video in IG or FB. Can't bear to watch a full episode now. EDITING IS SO BAD! GAME ARE NOT FUN! Sometimes I feel the member's chemistry is not really there anymore. Sometimes the joke are not natural anymore, it feels forced sometimes. Maybe I watch RM from the beginning so it makes me easily notice how much RM changes. I miss old games, I miss old RM..huhuhuhu... Sorry, I just miss old times RUNNING MAN and I just want to express how frustrated I feel how much their ruin my favorited variety show. Don't hate me. :tears:

Edited by ChimChim Minari
  • Like 1

My opinion for SA less interaction other than RM given mission is might based on the reaction or feedback of their supporters that they saw and read on social media. And im sure SA talk about it including RM members and staff. Though im also 101% sure for 9 years of being together, no one can break and affect JK and JH for whatever relationship they have. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Like @heynell mentioned, i too, noticed that there is indeed something different about SA's intetactions these days. Their vibe has gotten different and I am sure everyone can notice that difference. Yeah, it could be for various reasons, falling out, misunderstanding, uncomfortable with the limelight on them as a loveline, or perhaps indeed one of them have gotten into a relationship with another person. If the last possiblity was the reason of the change in their interactions, i guess that it is plausible. And if that was the case, most likely it is jihyo who has gotten into a relationship. Why do i say that? Because if it was jk who got into a relationship, he would have also been cautious with his skinship and interactions with Somin, but, as we can all see, he has gotten even closer to somin these days and interacts normally with her. But with jihyo, he is super cautious and avoids skinship/interaction with her these days. It was obvious when he decided sit several seats apart from jihyo in the last ep. If it is true that jihyo is in a relatonship with another, then the change in jk makes sense since perhaps he wants to be respectful to whoever jihyo's bf is. 

Also, if you noticed, jihyo too, has kinda stopped staying close to jk or interacting or having skinship with him in recent episodes. And it is also odd that the cast has completely stopped teasing them too. All these changes happened around the same time frame which is odd.

I have checked the timeline that we last got moments/teasing from members.

The last episode whereby we got moment:

Ep 445/446The secret couple part 1 and part 2 whereby we got skinship and also that cute little scare to jk from jihyo.

This ep was filmed on 11 March 2019

The last ep we got teasing from members:

Ep 446 The jsm bday ep whereby jaesuk teased them and asked SA to get ready for a couple race too.

This ep was filmed on 18 March 2019

And for BP3, Haha mentioning jh,

Although it aired recently, that ep was filmed on 9 March 2019.

So it has been quite some time that we got SA moments.

I just hope no matter what happens, SA can still be close and have interactions/skinship as before, even if just as close friends. I miss seeing their closeness and moments on screen:(

I keep believing that as long as dont have rumour that jihyo or jk has somebody else from disptach or any knews, i keep believe that their relationship still close when off camera maybe they had some reason why they keep far away from each other when shooting runningman but when outside they still keep contacting each other. ;)  Shipping like glitch and hitch, sometimes we happy when watching runningman because have spartace moment, sometimes their lack of interaction or maybe their scene were cut. So whatever happen in future whether they will end up each other or not, just keep supporting our SA as individual. If their destiny together one day maybe after runningman end, I"m most happiest person in the world because our ship were sailing. Just keep calm and enjoy the show :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

From what i see, there's nothing wrong about SA interaction, and i don't hope they are clingy in purpose in the screen time, because it's not SA.And i don't see something 'love in the air'SA with KJK and JSM, If i were, i would be ranted in here too, but it's not. And if you watched MUD, now KJK is Coach Training of Hong Sun Young, HJY's sister, do you want to add her to the list too? LOL.

But it just my feeling, not something negative, off course. And i just hope my intuition is right. Let's pray together about this thing.

Spoiler

SA will marry soon! 

And i just hope my intuition is right. The vibe is so weird, but not negative, they seems quite in purpose, but those SA eyes can't hide at all. And YJS quiteness is also weird. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Production holds a lot of control over what you get to see. We got to see SA interact before because it wasn't an issue. Right now, if my speculation was correct, there is a change of direction on this matter in the show, and you can see efforts being made controlling it. I wouldn't read too much into it.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, yandexing said:

JSM just posted a pic on her IG and apparently it was taken by KJK...

So who cares and your point here is? go write that in the kookmin soompi forum. FYI,Yang Se Chan also updated his ig, picture also taken by KJK. 

5 minutes ago, yandexing said:

I worry because YJS teased KJK during the flogging scene and asked if JSM is his GF. If he knows SJH is his GF then he will not ask such a question. This makes clear to me that KJK and SJH are not dating now. And you know how you guys base a lot of your speculations on YJS’s comments..

Lol it is so clear you are a kookmin fan, so i guess your 'worry' doesn't apply here. But kudos for actually making a new account just to write in this forum. Lol

• Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Lol it is so clear you are a kookmin fan, so i guess your 'worry' doesn't apply here. But kudos for actually making a new account just to write in this forum. Lol

I’m lurker of this Spartace thread and I believe in Spartace. That’s why I just wrote in to the Kookmin Clan thread to ask them to delete it...

1 hour ago, yandexing said:

JSM just posted a pic on her IG and apparently it was taken by KJK...

253-F51-C5-33-B1-442-D-A7-C5-9-C42703-D1

thank you for the info but we're not affected:D

For your information also , i hope you have a great day:D

im not worried about them , no one can beat up the closeness of jihyo and joong kook for 9 years , even if that girl is trying her best getting close with him to get some attention, Spartace is Spartace, they are the originals from the start. 

Im thinking if Joong kook take a picture with jihyo but i don't think it will be posted since jihyo is not active in social media :sweatingbullets:

@ChimChim Minari Welcome to our forum . :)I understand how you feel but we need to be positive although its not the same before and they have new members as long as our spartace are part of running man let's support them individually. BTW thank you for your opinion i hope you can join with us to discuss the lovely moments of our spartace.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Someone lost him/herself to a wrong thread.This is SPARTACE COUPLE- KimJongKook-Song Jihyo thread and not jsm. We also dont affected if the photo is taken by our KJK, i dont think there is an issue with it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, YeJin25 said:

Someone lost him/herself to a wrong thread.This is SPARTACE COUPLE- KimJongKook-Song Jihyo thread and not jsm. We also dont affected if the photo is taken by our KJK, i dont think there is an issue with it.

Lol yeah. A lost soul who actually took the time to create a new account and pretending to be a shipper just to post in our thread. Btw i managed to see that troll's post in the kookmin thread. He/she stated that we SA shippers are getting insecure of our own ship and panicking/worrying due to kookmin. Lol 

So it is so obvious where that troll belongs. In the kookmin forum. Now i guess they are the one insecure, not us.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Lol yeah. A lost soul who actually took the time to create a new account and pretending to be a shipper just to post in our thread. Btw i managed to see that troll's post in the kookmin thread. He/she stated that we SA shippers are getting insecure of our own ship and panicking/worrying due to kookmin. Lol 

So it is so obvious where that troll belongs. In the kookmin forum. Now i guess they are the one insecure, not us.

Lol! Yes maybe insecure and sad coz from the last episode, KJK said that Somin is like a sister to him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hi spartacers i want to share this one.

look how jaesuk oppa reaction when he entered the room. its like ooohhh the "two of them again together" and the expression in his face feels like something . and you can see how joong kook smile to jaesuk when he reacts like that while looking to joong kook. im just curious why jaesuk ask jihyo " why do you look like that.?"

credit: specialnn_92 insta

• Like 3
  • Love 1