Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

It seems that Jihyo’s filming of her movie done based on child actress Minha Park ig  or maybe its Minha’s character only who already end....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxWHxiknm-O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1glqktpmk3a5z

Cr: ig minha_park2012

Edited: oh it’s only the child actress Minha finished her character shoot for the movie “Daughter”... i hope Jihyo finish it soon too so she can go to LA to claim her RM prize and to have a possibility to go to JK concert in June :wub: (in my dream)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, YeJin25 said:

It seems that Jihyo’s filming of her movie done based on child actress Minha Park ig  or maybe its Minha’s character only who already end....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxWHxiknm-O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1glqktpmk3a5z

Cr:minha_park2012

According to gapiplus, only the child actor's filming wrapped up. If not mistaken, the overall filming will end around mid or end of May 2019.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

What happen to the new episode of running man ? Any news about it? I miss them so badly :dissapointed:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

What happen to the new episode of running man ? Any news about it? I miss them so badly :dissapointed:

They will have a fan meet in South Korea for RM 9 anniversary...

So, some people, no, a lot of people have a speculate about this ...

But, since eng sub not come out yet so, I don't know for details ...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw that SBS posted a running man special on song Ji hyo on YouTube. It's 13min 50s long. It shows snippets of her throughout all the years. I wonder why did they post it? when I watched it, it looked like a video someone creates for a person's farewell. I hope not!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheii1416 said:

Yeah like @Regita M. P said, based on the new ep preview, sbs is planning for a RM fm in Korea in conjunction with RM's 9th Anniversary. But the (bad?) news is, PD Jung Chul Min will be taking over the Main PD role again starting next week's ep. Iirc this pd gives so little screentime to SA, especially jihyo noona. Remember the global themed eps? SA's team usually gets so little screentime for eg in the yokohama ep and nevis swing ep. This pd mainly focuses on three members only which i am sure all of you here will know well. Aside from that, with this PD being in charge again, i am sure there is going to be a special project of sorts like the previous global episodes and family package eps. So what will happen to jihyo noona's LA rewards? I hope SBS will still grant her the reward she deserves and not make that reward forgotten over the time

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hace 3 horas, pl1943 dijo:

Vi que SBS publicó un especial de Man Running en la canción Ji hyo en YouTube. Es 13min 50s de largo. Muestra fragmentos de ella a lo largo de todos los años. Me pregunto por qué lo publicaron. cuando lo vi, crear un video que alguien cree para la despedida de una persona. ¡¡¡Espero que no !!!

Pensé lo mismo : eh, pero espero que solo sea por la nostalgia de los recuerdos de esos episodios, pensemos positivamente, ya que el aniversario se acerca para los 9 años, esperamos que todos los miembros también hagan videos para ellos. disculpen mi ingles):balas de sudoración:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pl1943 said:

I saw that SBS posted a running man special on song Ji hyo on YouTube. It's 13min 50s long. It shows snippets of her throughout all the years. I wonder why did they post it? when I watched it, it looked like a video someone creates for a person's farewell. I hope not!!!

Let's support the video by sharing and watching it as many times as possible to show how strong the Ace fanbase is!! Hopefully that will make the pd think twice before editing her out and give her more screen time. 

• Like 1

Hmm... JH's special video from SBS all of sudden? I'm wondering why... :huh:

Well, perhaps, they will add other member's videos too as a celebration of their 9th anniversary, but who knows? Whatever the reason behind it, I hope it's related to something good towards JH. Hence, leaving RM or not, if she thinks it's the best for her, I would be glad for her. If leaving RM would make her life better, then I'll be glad for her, even though I would miss her badly.

Or... is this the hint that RM would end soon? Hmm.... Sometimes I hate when we left clueless like this :rolleyes: But, whatever it is, I still ship SA to be together, lol.

Ep. 451, only noticed a few moments

Spoiler

JK's reaction at the last segment when JH answered the questions hilariously really warmed my heart. That girl really gave him a hearty laugh. :wub:

JK's face when JH's being thrown out also something to be noticed too... ;)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Silverbulletxxx said:

Let's support the video by sharing and watching it as many times as possible to show how strong the Ace fanbase is!! Hopefully that will make the pd think twice before editing her out and give her more screen time. 

Correct ! Ace is Ace no one will beat our ACE because she is the Sparta kook girl version in running man :wub:

I already watched the video and  so amazed how jihyo is so brave to be in running man for 9 years especially shes the only woman in the group . But thats our ACE .

I watch the ep 451 of running man. Theres no sub yet so i dont understand what they are saying but theres an episode that joong kook and jihyo are both in the same restaurant but im quite sad because now they become so far . Why joongkook did not seat beside jihyo . Hes shy maybe because when he first saw only jihyo in the room . His smile is like a guy who saw his crush . :D

• Like 3

Just want to point out that there have been quite a few specials done by SBS Now in the last few months, so it may just be because of that: 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

Correct ! Ace is Ace no one will beat our ACE because she is the Sparta kook girl version in running man :wub:

I already watched the video and  so amazed how jihyo is so brave to be in running man for 9 years especially shes the only woman in the group . But thats our ACE .

I watch the ep 451 of running man. Theres no sub yet so i dont understand what they are saying but theres an episode that joong kook and jihyo are both in the same restaurant but im quite sad because now they become so far . Why joongkook did not seat beside jihyo . Hes shy maybe because when he first saw only jihyo in the room . His smile is like a guy who saw his crush . :D

Yes, i was sad too watching that scene. It seems jong kook hyung delibrately sat far apart from jihyo noona. Perhaps they want to take some time off and not have too much interactions and skinship for now? Or perhaps they had some internal conflicts? Because it has been weeks since we got SA moments in RM.  I guess the lack of SA moments and the sudden closeness of jk hyung with the other member made my mood a little down these days. And it's strange the members totally stopped teasing SA and i was a little sad that jaesuk hyung teased jk hyung again with the other girl in this ep. I guess my wish for SA to be real is too much that i get hurt with these kind of little things. 

• Sad 1

RM eps 451

Opening :

1. This eps special to celebrate the great teacher of Korea (May 15). They opening in separate place.

2. 00:00:54 - 00:00:59 : PD create KJK & SJH's face in 1 frame.

3. KJK & YSC singing a small part about One Man song on the mobile phone is so cute.

4. Members must choose 1 keyword who is given pd staff for taking them to the place.

JSJ : war. but after he look KJK come, JSJ just running avoid KJK to another keyword. LOL.

KJK, YSC, & HH : war.

LKS, YJS, JSM, & JSJ : 10 dollars.

SJH : science.

SJH is the 1 & only member who is alone, so she get a chance card. (indeed ! the endless luckiest girl)

1st Games :

1. 10 dollars team always dirty player . LOL. JSM wins so he have a chance card .

2. Manly man for war team so cool . LOL . KJK wins so he have a chance card .

2nd Games :

1. Members must choose cold buckwheat & mixed buckwheat.

2. KJK confess want to cold buckwheat.

3. SJH come to the cold buckwheat, she is the 1st people.

SJH said : KJK liked cold buckwheat noodles.

While KJK talking with himself outside cold buckwheat restaurants while walking to inside, SJH hearing KJK's voice.

When KJK open the door, SJH I knew it.

KJK smile shyly.

SJH : You have to be the last one.

KJK : Do you usually like cold buckwheat noodles ? (while the hands in the next his chair & KJK's eyes straight forward to SJH).

SJH : I always eat the cold-one.

4. 00:41:29 - 00:41:31 : PD create KJK & SJH in 1 frame again.

5. KJK : Since when ? SJH copying what KJK asked. (Asked to YJS, JSJ, & JSM why come at that restaurant).

6. Since cold buckwheat team lost because a lot of members came at there, so they will get a punch in their bottom. As always, KJK wins became puncher & SJH as always wins became the endless luckiest person who isn't get a punch (incl. JSJ).

7. KJK confess to JSM : She's like a sister to me.

8. SJH looking KJK when KJK will punch JSM. SJH I'm scared.

9. On Naver news, KJK & JSM picture show up together. In the fact, when airing, it's about JSM punch YJS but switch with KJK, YJS didn't know about this . LOL .

3rd Games :

1. KJK answer but the PD said you must answer the number & the place. KJK forget about it & SJH laugh.

2. SJH choose use the chance card when she want to answer it.

KJK : It will be funny when she still didn't know the answer after she get a help. (KJK laugh when he said that, yes, KJK bickering SJH again. LOL).

SJH get a help & she still didn't know like KJK said.

SJH : I don't know.

KJK : She doesn't know. (laugh).

SJH : LKS, is this acronym is correct ? Please take a look.

LKS : Ofc it's correct.

SJH : Oh, I forgot. It's from the PD team.

?? : For goodness sake, SJH.

SJH : I'm sorry. (laugh).

Hearing this, KJK laugh so hard while cover his face with his hand. LOL.

LKS : JSJ incredible for getting this right & SJH is incredible for not getting this right. (KJK laugh so hard hearing this).

3. When SJH want to answer but she is raise her hand while shout loudly number 3 so cute. (she must shout loudly : answer. not number 3). LOL). After that, she is saying : number 3 but the answer not for number 3. KJk notice about it, KJK laugh so hard. KJJK : What is she saying ? LOL.

4. The next question, SJH answer again.

SJH : Dog poop. 

?? : It's been said.

LKS : What on earth ? Is she okay ? I'm worried about her. She's repeating what she heard.
KJK laugh so hard again again and again because SJH . LOL .

SJH also laugh and said : I'm sorry. I was thinking only that.

She try again to answer with a cute style without her knowing it & the answer is correct.

5. When SJH was eliminated by a huge cube, KJK laugh so hard again . LOL .

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Yes, i was sad too watching that scene. It seems jong kook hyung delibrately sat far apart from jihyo noona. Perhaps they want to take some time off and not have too much interactions and skinship for now? Or perhaps they had some internal conflicts? Because it has been weeks since we got SA moments in RM.  I guess the lack of SA moments and the sudden closeness of jk hyung with the other member made my mood a little down these days. And it's strange the members totally stopped teasing SA and i was a little sad that jaesuk hyung teased jk hyung again with the other girl in this ep. I guess my wish for SA to be real is too much that i get hurt with these kind of little things. 

Well, I respected that you concerned about this. However, once again we've never known their actual deal until they make an official statement. Until then, let's enjoying our ship towards them. :)

No, I don't think they have an internal conflict. If they had an internal conflict, JK would not laugh so hard at her in the last segment. Like what @Regita M. P shared, you could see that man laughed his belly out there because of her. And not only once or twice! He laughed at all her antics and hilarious answers. Almost all of the time! Indeed, it's a genuine laugh, I guess. And no one laugh as hard as JK towards JH, please cmiiw about this, since my eyes only focused on JK's reaction, lol.

Well, yeah, these period of "absent SA moment" was something usual in RM, it's not something to be upset about. Perhaps the production team chose not to air all of their moment, or maybe it was requested by SA themselves. We've seen SA were much closer with each other in BTS / off cam moments, right? For me, to think that SA tried to seperate each other while being on air is their way to tone the teasing down. Why they had to? Idk, perhaps because it's been too much for them, that they rather enjoy it with a little bit more quiet way, or maybe it made them uncomfortable to be paired on screen? And please remember, RM is not a show about them. It's a variety show that needs a competitiveness between the members. So, I don't think exposing their close relationships is the goal of RM production team. Well, maybe that's one of the reason why we only get their moments periodically (mostly during the winter season, idk why it had to be around the winter, I could form some delusional reasons, but I prefer to keep them in mind :P)

So, please not be upset about it. Cheer up and enjoy this wonderful journey while we can. Hopefully we get more SA moments in the future, but if we don't, perhaps we would get the biggest nice surprise at the end of the year? We could only hope and pray. ^_^

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, elzy said:

Well, I respected that you concerned about this. However, once again we've never known their actual deal until they make an official statement. Until then, let's enjoying our ship towards them. :)

No, I don't think they have an internal conflict. If they had an internal conflict, JK would not laugh so hard at her in the last segment. Like what @Regita M. Pshared, you could see that man laughed his belly out there because of her. And not only once or twice! He laughed at all her antiques and hilarious answers. Almost all of the time! Indeed, it's a genuine laugh, I guess. And no one laugh as hard as JK towards JH, please cmiiw about this, since my eyes only focused on JK's reaction, lol.

Well, yeah, these period of "absent SA moment" was something usual in RM, it's not something to be upset about. Perhaps the production team chose not to air all of their moment, or maybe it was requested by SA themselves. We've seen SA were much closer with each other in BTS / off cam moments, right? For me, to think that SA tried to seperate each other while being on air is their way to tone the teasing down. Why they had to? Idk, perhaps because it's been to much for them, that they rather enjoy it with a little bit more quiet way, or maybe it made them uncomfortable to be paired on screen? And please remember, RM is not a show about them. It's a variety show that needs a competitiveness between the members. So, I don't think exposing their close relationships is the goal of RM production team. Well, maybe that's one of the reason why we only get their moments periodically (mostly during the winter season, idk why it had to be around the winter, I could form some delusional reasons, but I prefer to keep them in mind :P)

So, please not be upset about it. Cheer up and enjoy this wonderful journey while we can. Hopefully we get more SA moments in the future, but if we don't, perhaps we would get the biggest nice surprise at the end of the year? We could only hope and pray. ^_^

Thanks for making me feel a lot better :) i just hope we will get the usual SA moments soon, since we had a long drought of SA moments in the recent episodes. And hopefully jk hyung will be active again in regards to his interactions with jihyo noona

• Like 3

More filming bts from today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxY0Z4rF8AN/?igshid=1pp3eogm7gne7

Seems like the girls are : jihyo, jong kook, sukjin and jaesuk (they are all wearing skirts)

The guys will be : somin, kwangsoo, haha and sechan (they are all wearing pants)

This will definitely be a couple race it seems. They will be paired off. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I just watching SBS Now SJH.

1. In this video, we all can watch why she is calling : Ace, sleeping beauty, miss mong / mong ji, angry bird, the luckiest member, the strongest member.

2. In this video, we all can watch how close the rest of members to sjh. their interactions, skin ship, etc.

3. In this video, we all can watch, how cute sa moments from the beginning until now. some eps is indeed sa moments.

4. Sadly, bungy jump in NZ eps didn't appear.

• Like 6

Im having a positive vibes today, i want to give all of you a "highfive" today 

When Joong kook said that Seomin is like his sister i understand now, he never said that to jihyo he only said that jihyo is like a family to him, but the point is what kind of family she is for joong kook, when HaHa said "i love you" to jihyo he react like why you said that to her? then haha said she's like a family thats why, then joong kook said NO! she's not your family her last name is different from you your family is BYUL and your two Children. im just thinking that he never said to jihyo that she's like my sister which is so weird because jihyo is younger than him also right? ok she's like a family but not cleared what kind of family that maybe someday it will turned out to be a real family that has their own children. he did not confirm anything about jihyo like a sister , cousin, or any kind of family :) only haha who confirms that she is  "MRS KIM" which is like a family (wife) but for seomin its clear and confirm that they are like sister/brother, actually i like them as siblings because they are cute how Joong kook act like a big brother to her :).

In RM EP 451 Why jihyo knows what joong kook likes? maybe she knows him best or she ask him through phone. , i like how jihyo said to joong kook when he came " I KNEW IT" Because she's totally sure what Joong kook likes.

Yeah for 9 years if they are meant to fall in love why did not happen in 9 years but im sure that there is possibility for both of them, they really know each other very much and in reality there are some people who've known each other for too long as friends but in the end they get married because they feel that this person knows me the best and they just stayed together for how many years so what if they got married & they knew that they can handle each other.  its good to hear in the future if someone ask them" where you meet your wife / husband they will answer " i meet her/him in running man " and  they are both the strong one in the show.:wub: its like a good memory to share in the future when they get married and im crossing my finger right now that it will happen someday!

• Like 5
  • Love 3