[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

RM eps 451

Opening :

1. This eps special to celebrate the great teacher of Korea (May 15). They opening in separate place.

2. 00:00:54 - 00:00:59 : PD create KJK & SJH's face in 1 frame.

3. KJK & YSC singing a small part about One Man song on the mobile phone is so cute.

4. Members must choose 1 keyword who is given pd staff for taking them to the place.

JSJ : war. but after he look KJK come, JSJ just running avoid KJK to another keyword. LOL.

KJK, YSC, & HH : war.

LKS, YJS, JSM, & JSJ : 10 dollars.

SJH : science.

SJH is the 1 & only member who is alone, so she get a chance card. (indeed ! the endless luckiest girl)

1st Games :

1. 10 dollars team always dirty player . LOL. JSM wins so he have a chance card .

2. Manly man for war team so cool . LOL . KJK wins so he have a chance card .

2nd Games :

1. Members must choose cold buckwheat & mixed buckwheat.

2. KJK confess want to cold buckwheat.

3. SJH come to the cold buckwheat, she is the 1st people.

SJH said : KJK liked cold buckwheat noodles.

While KJK talking with himself outside cold buckwheat restaurants while walking to inside, SJH hearing KJK's voice.

When KJK open the door, SJH I knew it.

KJK smile shyly.

SJH : You have to be the last one.

KJK : Do you usually like cold buckwheat noodles ? (while the hands in the next his chair & KJK's eyes straight forward to SJH).

SJH : I always eat the cold-one.

4. 00:41:29 - 00:41:31 : PD create KJK & SJH in 1 frame again.

5. KJK : Since when ? SJH copying what KJK asked. (Asked to YJS, JSJ, & JSM why come at that restaurant).

6. Since cold buckwheat team lost because a lot of members came at there, so they will get a punch in their bottom. As always, KJK wins became puncher & SJH as always wins became the endless luckiest person who isn't get a punch (incl. JSJ).

7. KJK confess to JSM : She's like a sister to me.

8. SJH looking KJK when KJK will punch JSM. SJH I'm scared.

9. On Naver news, KJK & JSM picture show up together. In the fact, when airing, it's about JSM punch YJS but switch with KJK, YJS didn't know about this . LOL .

3rd Games :

1. KJK answer but the PD said you must answer the number & the place. KJK forget about it & SJH laugh.

2. SJH choose use the chance card when she want to answer it.

KJK : It will be funny when she still didn't know the answer after she get a help. (KJK laugh when he said that, yes, KJK bickering SJH again. LOL).

SJH get a help & she still didn't know like KJK said.

SJH : I don't know.

KJK : She doesn't know. (laugh).

SJH : LKS, is this acronym is correct ? Please take a look.

LKS : Ofc it's correct.

SJH : Oh, I forgot. It's from the PD team.

?? : For goodness sake, SJH.

SJH : I'm sorry. (laugh).

Hearing this, KJK laugh so hard while cover his face with his hand. LOL.

LKS : JSJ incredible for getting this right & SJH is incredible for not getting this right. (KJK laugh so hard hearing this).

3. When SJH want to answer but she is raise her hand while shout loudly number 3 so cute. (she must shout loudly : answer. not number 3). LOL). After that, she is saying : number 3 but the answer not for number 3. KJk notice about it, KJK laugh so hard. KJJK : What is she saying ? LOL.

4. The next question, SJH answer again.

SJH : Dog poop. 

?? : It's been said.

LKS : What on earth ? Is she okay ? I'm worried about her. She's repeating what she heard.
KJK laugh so hard again again and again because SJH . LOL .

SJH also laugh and said : I'm sorry. I was thinking only that.

She try again to answer with a cute style without her knowing it & the answer is correct.

5. When SJH was eliminated by a huge cube, KJK laugh so hard again . LOL .

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Yes, i was sad too watching that scene. It seems jong kook hyung delibrately sat far apart from jihyo noona. Perhaps they want to take some time off and not have too much interactions and skinship for now? Or perhaps they had some internal conflicts? Because it has been weeks since we got SA moments in RM.  I guess the lack of SA moments and the sudden closeness of jk hyung with the other member made my mood a little down these days. And it's strange the members totally stopped teasing SA and i was a little sad that jaesuk hyung teased jk hyung again with the other girl in this ep. I guess my wish for SA to be real is too much that i get hurt with these kind of little things. 

Well, I respected that you concerned about this. However, once again we've never known their actual deal until they make an official statement. Until then, let's enjoying our ship towards them. :)

No, I don't think they have an internal conflict. If they had an internal conflict, JK would not laugh so hard at her in the last segment. Like what @Regita M. P shared, you could see that man laughed his belly out there because of her. And not only once or twice! He laughed at all her antics and hilarious answers. Almost all of the time! Indeed, it's a genuine laugh, I guess. And no one laugh as hard as JK towards JH, please cmiiw about this, since my eyes only focused on JK's reaction, lol.

Well, yeah, these period of "absent SA moment" was something usual in RM, it's not something to be upset about. Perhaps the production team chose not to air all of their moment, or maybe it was requested by SA themselves. We've seen SA were much closer with each other in BTS / off cam moments, right? For me, to think that SA tried to seperate each other while being on air is their way to tone the teasing down. Why they had to? Idk, perhaps because it's been too much for them, that they rather enjoy it with a little bit more quiet way, or maybe it made them uncomfortable to be paired on screen? And please remember, RM is not a show about them. It's a variety show that needs a competitiveness between the members. So, I don't think exposing their close relationships is the goal of RM production team. Well, maybe that's one of the reason why we only get their moments periodically (mostly during the winter season, idk why it had to be around the winter, I could form some delusional reasons, but I prefer to keep them in mind :P)

So, please not be upset about it. Cheer up and enjoy this wonderful journey while we can. Hopefully we get more SA moments in the future, but if we don't, perhaps we would get the biggest nice surprise at the end of the year? We could only hope and pray. ^_^

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, elzy said:

Well, I respected that you concerned about this. However, once again we've never known their actual deal until they make an official statement. Until then, let's enjoying our ship towards them. :)

No, I don't think they have an internal conflict. If they had an internal conflict, JK would not laugh so hard at her in the last segment. Like what @Regita M. Pshared, you could see that man laughed his belly out there because of her. And not only once or twice! He laughed at all her antiques and hilarious answers. Almost all of the time! Indeed, it's a genuine laugh, I guess. And no one laugh as hard as JK towards JH, please cmiiw about this, since my eyes only focused on JK's reaction, lol.

Well, yeah, these period of "absent SA moment" was something usual in RM, it's not something to be upset about. Perhaps the production team chose not to air all of their moment, or maybe it was requested by SA themselves. We've seen SA were much closer with each other in BTS / off cam moments, right? For me, to think that SA tried to seperate each other while being on air is their way to tone the teasing down. Why they had to? Idk, perhaps because it's been to much for them, that they rather enjoy it with a little bit more quiet way, or maybe it made them uncomfortable to be paired on screen? And please remember, RM is not a show about them. It's a variety show that needs a competitiveness between the members. So, I don't think exposing their close relationships is the goal of RM production team. Well, maybe that's one of the reason why we only get their moments periodically (mostly during the winter season, idk why it had to be around the winter, I could form some delusional reasons, but I prefer to keep them in mind :P)

So, please not be upset about it. Cheer up and enjoy this wonderful journey while we can. Hopefully we get more SA moments in the future, but if we don't, perhaps we would get the biggest nice surprise at the end of the year? We could only hope and pray. ^_^

Thanks for making me feel a lot better :) i just hope we will get the usual SA moments soon, since we had a long drought of SA moments in the recent episodes. And hopefully jk hyung will be active again in regards to his interactions with jihyo noona

• Like 3

More filming bts from today:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxY0Z4rF8AN/?igshid=1pp3eogm7gne7

Seems like the girls are : jihyo, jong kook, sukjin and jaesuk (they are all wearing skirts)

The guys will be : somin, kwangsoo, haha and sechan (they are all wearing pants)

This will definitely be a couple race it seems. They will be paired off. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I just watching SBS Now SJH.

1. In this video, we all can watch why she is calling : Ace, sleeping beauty, miss mong / mong ji, angry bird, the luckiest member, the strongest member.

2. In this video, we all can watch how close the rest of members to sjh. their interactions, skin ship, etc.

3. In this video, we all can watch, how cute sa moments from the beginning until now. some eps is indeed sa moments.

4. Sadly, bungy jump in NZ eps didn't appear.

• Like 6

Im having a positive vibes today, i want to give all of you a "highfive" today 

When Joong kook said that Seomin is like his sister i understand now, he never said that to jihyo he only said that jihyo is like a family to him, but the point is what kind of family she is for joong kook, when HaHa said "i love you" to jihyo he react like why you said that to her? then haha said she's like a family thats why, then joong kook said NO! she's not your family her last name is different from you your family is BYUL and your two Children. im just thinking that he never said to jihyo that she's like my sister which is so weird because jihyo is younger than him also right? ok she's like a family but not cleared what kind of family that maybe someday it will turned out to be a real family that has their own children. he did not confirm anything about jihyo like a sister , cousin, or any kind of family :) only haha who confirms that she is  "MRS KIM" which is like a family (wife) but for seomin its clear and confirm that they are like sister/brother, actually i like them as siblings because they are cute how Joong kook act like a big brother to her :).

In RM EP 451 Why jihyo knows what joong kook likes? maybe she knows him best or she ask him through phone. , i like how jihyo said to joong kook when he came " I KNEW IT" Because she's totally sure what Joong kook likes.

Yeah for 9 years if they are meant to fall in love why did not happen in 9 years but im sure that there is possibility for both of them, they really know each other very much and in reality there are some people who've known each other for too long as friends but in the end they get married because they feel that this person knows me the best and they just stayed together for how many years so what if they got married & they knew that they can handle each other.  its good to hear in the future if someone ask them" where you meet your wife / husband they will answer " i meet her/him in running man " and  they are both the strong one in the show.:wub: its like a good memory to share in the future when they get married and im crossing my finger right now that it will happen someday!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

While I won't lie I am starting to be on the fence about SA I did want to talk about something else I noticed lately. It's no secret that JK and Somin have gotten closer (which isn't a big deal to me personally), but I just find it a bit odd that he has decided to build a sibling type of relationship with Somin instead of Jihyo. That's not to say JK hasn't called Jihyo family/sister because he has, many times. I've just never seen it continuously done on Running Man the way it is with Somin lately. Having watched RM for a while now I feel there were many chances for the editors to start a loveline type of relationship between the two, I mean yjs literally said "are you two dating?" in the new episode yet it wasn't followed by some cheesy music or hearts covering the screen. 

Maybe I'm overthinking this but like I said before I just feel it would've made more sense for him to have that type of relationship with Jihyo from the beginning given how long they've known each other? It would certainly be believable and explain why they're so close. I feel like if JK really wanted to get rid of any rumours about him and Jihyo he would've built the kind of relationship he has with Somin on RM with Jihyo.

There should've been 0 possibility for a loveline, yet after 9 years of knowing each other that's exactly what we got. 

• Insightful 11

Seems today have guest, Lee Sangyeob. And seems kwangmong in the same team as Lee Sangyeob. 

https://www.instagram.com/tabi.zzing42/p/BxZZrJZH9Yj/?igshid=qet665q7fu1c

Not sure how many guests are there but if there is only one, means there will be 9 people in total. So it will be 3 in one team (1 girl and 2 guys it seems)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know anymore what rm's plan is with what to do about lovelines or sibling lines or whatever, they seem to change their minds so suddenly lol. Yes, KJK and SJH seem to be distant lately and it started when their mini-LL started too so maybe in the end KJK was uncomfortable with it and asked everyone to stop mentioning it? I'm thinking that's why after the secret couple episode SJH stopped trying to tease him as well because maybe she felt bad about making him uncomfortable? And everyone else stopped mentioning their LL too. 

Whether they've had a falling out, or if one if them has started dating another person recently, or if they're just being extra cautious for the show, something has clearly changed between them on the way they interact on running man. I just hope that behind the scenes they're still as close as ever. SJH being very mongji this last ep was so funny though. 

• Like 2

Like @heynell mentioned, i too, noticed that there is indeed something different about SA's intetactions these days. Their vibe has gotten different and I am sure everyone can notice that difference. Yeah, it could be for various reasons, falling out, misunderstanding, uncomfortable with the limelight on them as a loveline, or perhaps indeed one of them have gotten into a relationship with another person. If the last possiblity was the reason of the change in their interactions, i guess that it is plausible. And if that was the case, most likely it is jihyo who has gotten into a relationship. Why do i say that? Because if it was jk who got into a relationship, he would have also been cautious with his skinship and interactions with Somin, but, as we can all see, he has gotten even closer to somin these days and interacts normally with her. But with jihyo, he is super cautious and avoids skinship/interaction with her these days. It was obvious when he decided sit several seats apart from jihyo in the last ep. If it is true that jihyo is in a relatonship with another, then the change in jk makes sense since perhaps he wants to be respectful to whoever jihyo's bf is. 

Also, if you noticed, jihyo too, has kinda stopped staying close to jk or interacting or having skinship with him in recent episodes. And it is also odd that the cast has completely stopped teasing them too. All these changes happened around the same time frame which is odd.

I have checked the timeline that we last got moments/teasing from members.

The last episode whereby we got moment:

Ep 445/446The secret couple part 1 and part 2 whereby we got skinship and also that cute little scare to jk from jihyo.

This ep was filmed on 11 March 2019

The last ep we got teasing from members:

Ep 446 The jsm bday ep whereby jaesuk teased them and asked SA to get ready for a couple race too.

This ep was filmed on 18 March 2019

And for BP3, Haha mentioning jh,

Although it aired recently, that ep was filmed on 9 March 2019.

So it has been quite some time that we got SA moments.

I just hope no matter what happens, SA can still be close and have interactions/skinship as before, even if just as close friends. I miss seeing their closeness and moments on screen:(

• Like 1

I rarely watch Running Man now, oh, maybe I should say I don't watch Running Man anymore. It was my favorite show among all KShow before but not now. It's not just because Song Ji Hyo has very little screentime:tears:. But the biggest contribution of why I stop watch RM because of the games and the editing is so bad now.  :angry::angry: It starts during the last few episodes before Gary left. I heard it was because of changes in PD. How bad is this new PD for ruining it? I mean it was the best among the best shows a few years back and they have so many awards. They even can have their own concert, show how much they attract many people to love them from the 1st episode.  But now, it's ruining. I don't mind if you guys say "You are not a loyal fan" or "You should stands by their side no matter what." But I being real here, I can't force myself watch something not entertain me anymore. I just watch a short video in IG or FB. Can't bear to watch a full episode now. EDITING IS SO BAD! GAME ARE NOT FUN! Sometimes I feel the member's chemistry is not really there anymore. Sometimes the joke are not natural anymore, it feels forced sometimes. Maybe I watch RM from the beginning so it makes me easily notice how much RM changes. I miss old games, I miss old RM..huhuhuhu... Sorry, I just miss old times RUNNING MAN and I just want to express how frustrated I feel how much their ruin my favorited variety show. Don't hate me. :tears:

Edited by ChimChim Minari
  • Like 1

My opinion for SA less interaction other than RM given mission is might based on the reaction or feedback of their supporters that they saw and read on social media. And im sure SA talk about it including RM members and staff. Though im also 101% sure for 9 years of being together, no one can break and affect JK and JH for whatever relationship they have. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Like @heynell mentioned, i too, noticed that there is indeed something different about SA's intetactions these days. Their vibe has gotten different and I am sure everyone can notice that difference. Yeah, it could be for various reasons, falling out, misunderstanding, uncomfortable with the limelight on them as a loveline, or perhaps indeed one of them have gotten into a relationship with another person. If the last possiblity was the reason of the change in their interactions, i guess that it is plausible. And if that was the case, most likely it is jihyo who has gotten into a relationship. Why do i say that? Because if it was jk who got into a relationship, he would have also been cautious with his skinship and interactions with Somin, but, as we can all see, he has gotten even closer to somin these days and interacts normally with her. But with jihyo, he is super cautious and avoids skinship/interaction with her these days. It was obvious when he decided sit several seats apart from jihyo in the last ep. If it is true that jihyo is in a relatonship with another, then the change in jk makes sense since perhaps he wants to be respectful to whoever jihyo's bf is. 

Also, if you noticed, jihyo too, has kinda stopped staying close to jk or interacting or having skinship with him in recent episodes. And it is also odd that the cast has completely stopped teasing them too. All these changes happened around the same time frame which is odd.

I have checked the timeline that we last got moments/teasing from members.

The last episode whereby we got moment:

Ep 445/446The secret couple part 1 and part 2 whereby we got skinship and also that cute little scare to jk from jihyo.

This ep was filmed on 11 March 2019

The last ep we got teasing from members:

Ep 446 The jsm bday ep whereby jaesuk teased them and asked SA to get ready for a couple race too.

This ep was filmed on 18 March 2019

And for BP3, Haha mentioning jh,

Although it aired recently, that ep was filmed on 9 March 2019.

So it has been quite some time that we got SA moments.

I just hope no matter what happens, SA can still be close and have interactions/skinship as before, even if just as close friends. I miss seeing their closeness and moments on screen:(

I keep believing that as long as dont have rumour that jihyo or jk has somebody else from disptach or any knews, i keep believe that their relationship still close when off camera maybe they had some reason why they keep far away from each other when shooting runningman but when outside they still keep contacting each other. ;)  Shipping like glitch and hitch, sometimes we happy when watching runningman because have spartace moment, sometimes their lack of interaction or maybe their scene were cut. So whatever happen in future whether they will end up each other or not, just keep supporting our SA as individual. If their destiny together one day maybe after runningman end, I"m most happiest person in the world because our ship were sailing. Just keep calm and enjoy the show :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

From what i see, there's nothing wrong about SA interaction, and i don't hope they are clingy in purpose in the screen time, because it's not SA.And i don't see something 'love in the air'SA with KJK and JSM, If i were, i would be ranted in here too, but it's not. And if you watched MUD, now KJK is Coach Training of Hong Sun Young, HJY's sister, do you want to add her to the list too? LOL.

But it just my feeling, not something negative, off course. And i just hope my intuition is right. Let's pray together about this thing.

Spoiler

SA will marry soon! 

And i just hope my intuition is right. The vibe is so weird, but not negative, they seems quite in purpose, but those SA eyes can't hide at all. And YJS quiteness is also weird. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Production holds a lot of control over what you get to see. We got to see SA interact before because it wasn't an issue. Right now, if my speculation was correct, there is a change of direction on this matter in the show, and you can see efforts being made controlling it. I wouldn't read too much into it.

• Like 3