Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@Francess00

Spoiler

If you are directing that to the people in this thread when you say "you guys", sorry but nobody is saying those things here at all. But if you're talking about the fans in other SNS, then I agree. I feel like all I ever see week after week on some sites is fans complaining about one thing or another. I like that this page is mostly delulu and momentary despair without having to attack other members. 

About SJH though, she said in an interview (I think the singapore one) that she purposely gained weight for her role in LH, so maybe she just went back to her original weight after filming of LH ended.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

agree with you @Francess00

Spoiler

1. Comment & like photos & videos  in SNS doesn't mean have any feel.

2. Great chemistry like they said in SNS doesn't mean great chemistry in real life.

3. KJK & SJH both of them have right to have an opposite sex gender. (worker, friends, etc).

4. Just because KJK & SJH praise their friends who is opposite sex gender doesn't mean they're have a feel.

5. As a mature people in family, work, friends relationship, etc praise, small talk, smile, etc are need it even when you hate / didn't like / uncomfortable with them OR you will ruin your relationship with a lot of people.

6. What we see in airing just a small part when they're filming almost 6 hours & maybe more.

7. See how SBS try so hard to became matchmaking MC era, KJK HJY ll, LKS JSM ll but never ever works even when airing they look like a real couple doesn't mean it's real.

We're sa shippers, we all know, it's not easy from the beginning became their shippers. Don't give up don't complain every time don't worried too much.

Happy shippers everyone :) :) :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

phew....finally :D 

anyway, even after watching the subbed version of RM latest ep, i still don't get it why some SA fans are "worried" about KJK and JSM. 

it's not a big deal, at all.

and it shouldn't be unless you're a kokmin shipper or just simply an idiotic troller

Spoiler

here's my thought about the complaining from some shippers 

1. about KJK praising JSM's mom

i don't see anything wrong there, just KJK praising his friend's mom, specially because she and her husband attended his concert. what else can he say anyway ?

2. about the SIL thing

cmmiw, but calling SIL/DIL to someone who's age is around your son/daughter is quite common is SK.

tony's mom once said that she wanted yoona as her DIL in MUD.

i think that's a way to praise someone who has a good quality and have an opposite gender from their son/daughter.

3. YJS started the SIL thing

for me, YJS didn't emphasize on the "SIL", but on the word "old". as if he's trying to say that KJK should get married a.s.a.p.because he's getting older.

4. KJK and JSM online interaction

what's wrong with KJK gives comments on JSM's account ?

the other members already explained  the reason is that KJK doesn't like the post, just like what YJS said when he read KJK's comment.  

it's always good when the members have a good relationship with each other, including KJK and JSM. 

we all know how close SJH-LKS, right ? and we're okay with that.

why couldn't we think the same way about KJK-JSM ?

i really appriciate your comments :D  @Regita M. P @mn0096 @elzy @heynell @dydrawer @Francess00

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Wooow I love how everybody here very mature! And because we are mature, sometimes it kinda like very serious conversation :D ( well i think age is the effect off this, and yes, i am quietly old enough and mature too,LOL) even tough there is nothing to worry about it.

And about KJK,  I observed him for couple of times, just what i can see off course..KJK always have manners towards women (and men too), and especially for his colleagues. He have many women friends, and almost all off them follow his SNS, and KJK did the same for them. For me it kinda prove that that just friends relationship, including JSM too. But, there are an exception too, like SJH's case. Logic way, we know SJH is secretive person, and she didn't like that 'kind' of publication, especially when KJK's name always being tagged to her, LOL. And KJK is respect that, and not follow her account, and off course SJH did the same to him. It's kind of deal for them. And i think not just for SJH, he did the same for all women whom not like to follow and follow back his SNS account, and that's kind way KJK respect about his colleagues, especially women.

And about SJH, only this year she openly gladly accept that she and KJK always tagged along, cmiiw. Their name tagged a long for years for shippers, last year she tried to accept that, but step back in the end, yeeaahh media's effect. But, it's a BIG move for someone like SJH's case, and i was indeed very surprised!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I really miss the times when kim joong kook and Song jihyo is very close and active in all activities together like going to a concert and fan meeting together, before our jihyo is always attending fan meeting of our joong kook like turbo concert, haha and joong kook concert and opening of 401 restaurant to support haha and  our Joong kook, but now when i watched the opening  of running man ep. 449 i feel so sad when i look to jihyo  especially when joongkook saying thank you to all the members who attend his concert and shake hands with them i feel so sad because i can see how jihyo feels she's smiling but i know inside she can't relate in the topic. i keep thinking until now why jihyo did not attend the concert and also the reason because they did not approach her about that in the opening. i really want to express how i feel about the situation although i know that they have own lives and they are free to do what they want and to like who they want.:)

Im a fan of running man since 2012 because of joongki i discovered the tv show and i support them as a group before until i found out the spartace, i like how they team up together and support each other in the game and being the most powerful team / couple, i realized they have good chemistry in all kinds of situation like as a couple , friends, group, team mates they are very good. thats why im soo inlove with them.:heart:

Honestly , Im soo amazed to all of you guys because this is the first time i joined in the forum of couples / shippers that all fans are matured enough to handle the situation of their idols individually and as a couple. because i know that there is some fans who's saying harsh comments when their idols are partner up with someone else but this shippers are different from others, all of you are very positive and understanding since we all know that reality is very different from  tv show and they have own lives outside of the Tv show. that's why i want all of you to give thumbs up and im happy that im one of the spartace shippers.

i Have another opinion about the haters in recent episode of running man but i need to hide this since its not all about spartace.

Spoiler

honestly , i just think that all the haters of somin is not spartace fans. based on my observation they hate somin because of how somin act in running man not because of a pairing, i saw how spartace fans defending their idols in a mature way since there is one kookmin accounts that always tagging spartace, they are protecting only our idols by saying not to tagged our spartace because we are not doing that to kookmin. so the haters of soomin is not from our base maybe some of the haters are from jihyo and joongkook individually fans not as a couple fans or from running man fans as a group. I understand how they feel , why they hate her because i can see how she acts in the show and for me they are right its too much but even if like that we can't do anything since she is part of running man and we need to accept her like that but i understand that there is some people who can't control their feelings when they become pissed off to someone right? so i don't want to judge them hehehehehe , for me im not against about her she is like that ok what to do, the most important is i enjoyed the show and im supporting spartace as individual also. hehehe by the way atleast i know that most of the spartace fans are very mature to handle that situation whenever joongkook / jihyo being pair with someone else. :wub::):rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I just watched a while ago an episode of Big Picture (i think ep 25?), they suddenly have this topic:

KJK: "So did you often help your wife dry her hair?"

HaHa: "Of course, that is why I am late today. How about you, you dry her hair too?"

KJK: "Of course (???)"

HaHa: "Or did you shower together?"

KJK: "We got soaked together by the rain... That's why I dry her hair"

Haha and KJK so playful as always. That convo was cute and tricky at the same time. Aigoooo... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

38 minutes ago, kimmongji01 said:

I just watched a while ago an episode of Big Picture (i think ep 25?), they suddenly have this topic:

HaHa: "Of course, that is why I am late today. How about you, you dry her hair too?"

Haha and KJK so playful as always. That convo was cute and tricky at the same time. Aigoooo... 

KJK I do it all the time.

That's why I'm good at it.

LOL . KJK admit it have a gf ?

Since I'm sa shippers my mind directly to SJH.

ok maybe did a shower together really jokes but KJK admit it by himself about I do it all the time make my imagination it's sooooo :P:lol: 

indirectly kjk want to said i and my gf spent a lot of time in home (secret home) . LOL

Reminded me to sjh tell the christmas story lol .

ok i 'll stop in here :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK I do it all the time.

That's why I'm good at it.

LOL . KJK admit it have a gf ?

Since I'm sa shippers my mind directly to SJH.

ok maybe did a shower together really jokes but KJK admit it by himself about I do it all the time make my imagination it's sooooo :P:lol: 

indirectly kjk want to said i and my gf spent a lot of time in home (secret home) . LOL

ok i 'll stop in here :P

agree with @Regita M. P 1000% hihihi

and we know for doing that(dry hair he girlfriend) they must be long years relationship...

lot of time in secrect home => really agree with that....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kimmongji01 said:

is that season 3 episode? 

im so surprise that joongkook did not denied when haha teased him like that but who is that girl? :hushed:

running man members always got soaked by the rain when filming most of the time. 

maybe this day? hahaha

glue25.jpg

credit : pinterest

or maybe this one? hahaha

RM132-00029.jpg

credit : photobucket

actually they are filming together in the rain most of the time hahaha sorry but my imagination is running again :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

They could be only joking, or perhaps there is a hint of truth in their silly jokes. :D However, I don't think HH would dare to tease JK like that, if JK had no girlfriend. I always love to hear these two men talking to each other about JK's girlfriend / future wife, hoping to get some another slip hints. ^_^

If the conversation is true, about JK dried his girl's hair after soaked in the rain together, I couldn't agree more with all of your points here :lol:

1. The relationship was built a long time ago, so they are comfortable enough for doing that

2. They spent their time together in one of their houses

3. Maybe it happened during / after shooting RM, or else JK would be caught dating in public, while drenched under the rain

Based on JK's hands gesture towards JH, their level of skinship, and their intrusion of each personal space, I would not be surprised if the girl we're talking right now is SJH. (it's easy to imagine that, right? lol) :wub:

Okay, I'd stop here, guys. I'd end up talking non sense, but I love it anyway :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Spoiler

Dirty mind always come to me when KJK & HH always talking each other like this :lol: sorry before ........

And since im sa shippers i can related this between kjk &sjh

- around 2015 LKS confess KJK kissing with his gf in the gym. While in that year KJK SJH really close even during fan meet the others members (forget the exactly) said : SJH teached by KJK about workout. KJK even jokingly about it.

- RM eps forget when they're wearing pink jacket and that situation is really rain and pd announce canceled that day filming and yjs push sjh to kjk (teasing & give a code / sign)

- RM eps 404, when KJK smirk to SJH for no reason and then look at down (pointed something) & SJH hit KJK with laugh also.

- MUD SJH became guest : SJH pointed directly and quickly said : this is KJK's house right ? (refer to KJK's another home not KJK's home now).

- MUD forget eps, KJK wish : can going to traveling with his gf just both of them. KJK's friends : isn't your wish too weird ? KJK : Why ? (smile) We adults now.

- MUD forget eps (KJK & HH the latest one, this year 2019). KJK : Let's imagine Byul is my ex, you know me (you know me means you know my style in relationship). HH : laugh while grab his collar and said : I imagine now.

- RM eps 445. Q : your lover's "this" makes you live longer. JSM : kiss. KJK : I was going to say that. LOL .

I imagine SJH christmas story & HH ask to KJK : aro two dating since 2013 after Mama ? 

Ahh sorry my delulu now i'll really stop my delulu . Hahahaha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Just rewatched the latest RM ep again. Is it just me or did others noticed that jihyo noona looked kind of sad when jk hyung was thanking all those who attended and supported his concert? I am pretty sure she really wanted to attend to support like previously but her work commitments does not allow it. I hope she can make it to at least one of his remaining concerts schedule in June and July.

Also, just to keep track. When was the last time jaesuk teased SA? It was during the ep 446 opening when he asked SA to get ready for a date race right?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Just rewatched the latest RM ep again. Is it just me or did others noticed that jihyo noona looked kind of sad when jk hyung was thanking all those who attended and supported his concert? I am pretty sure she really wanted to attend to support like previously but her work commitments does not allow it. I hope she can make it to at least one of his remaining concerts schedule in June and July.

Also, just to keep track. When was the last time jaesuk teased SA? It was during the ep 446 opening when he asked SA to get ready for a date race right?

I noticed that also thats why i share it before in the forum about that episode. for me if im in the position of jihyo that time i will be upset too because joong kook said thank you to all who attended his concert one by one and he only ignored jihyo and sukjin, i heard sukjin telling that he supported him in social media , i just heard it. but for jihyo she is quiet only and listening to them.

i hope we can see her active again like before with her oppa's like supporting them and going together in one events/concerts

• Like 5

I found a few minutes ago .

This is not about SA but ...

This is what couple do in SK esp for public figure dating life for e.g. LeeLee couple .

I'm pretty sure SA also like that :) 

It means ... Didn't attend or didn't show off for bf / gf project doesn't mean didn't support her / him :) 

esp since the rumor / news became boom ...

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Just watched episode 322 and realised that kjk was the only one who went over and gave sjh a hug cum pet when there were many female guests. The other rm members only went to the female guests

• Like 2

Hi guys :kiss_wink:

May i know when sjh will going to LA since her film "daughter" had finished already? I hope she will pick kjk so that we can see their more interaction together. It looks like newleyweds go to honeymoon. Lol :D i hope their pd not forget to bring sjh to go to LA because she already won and they must keep their promises. -_- B)Im looking foward to LA episode :love:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

Hi guys :kiss_wink:

May i know when sjh will going to LA since her film "daughter" had finished already? I hope she will pick kjk so that we can see their more interaction together. It looks like newleyweds go to honeymoon. Lol :D i hope their pd not forget to bring sjh to go to LA because she already won and they must keep their promises. -_- B)Im looking foward to LA episode :love:

Her filming really finished already? I also hope the PD keep his promise to bring jihyo noona to LA since she won that ep and totally deserve a break too after working so hard for her movie filming. 

• Like 3