[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

3 hours ago, heynell said:

This is about asking for spartace fan ig recommendations. Under a cut because there's a small complaint. 

Hide contents

Can you guys give me your favorite SA ig accounts who are active and not toxic towards JSM? I didn't think it would be hard to be a fan of both of them but it feels like a lot of fan accounts of SA that I know of are either inactive or hateful about JSM. Thanks if you have recommendations! 

IG:Spartaceworld

• Thanks 1

Saw this in Weibo

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4364721739873287

Seems like there was a girl in jk hyung's insta story this afternoon, the one whereby he posted about calobye and his green chicken breast shake. I guess the poster in weibo is speculating that it might be jihyo noona since there are glasses on the table.This is completely delulu but the shirt of the girl in the instastory seems similar to what jihyo noona wore during the opening of ep 402. The same instastory shared in ig as below:

https://www.instagram.com/dreamkjk/p/BwolQSNBnG_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jc1fcdozvr5v

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

just sharing translation from haha wish to KJK in IG

credit : spartarm and kjkintl

I saw this too but kjkintl seems pissed that spartace.rm decided to use their translation to relate it to SA. I saw a series of rant ig stories from kjkintl on this. 

• Like 2

@spartaceluv98 Yeah, I saw that. I personally think it's a bit ridiculous to not expect some shippers to have their own delulu thoughts on certain things. Literally every shipper does so about pictures, videos, songs, etc. but I understand fans can be possessive of their biased especially when they work to translate for fans of that idol.

Regardless, I did ask spartace.rm to delete the post since there were already comments from outsiders talking badly about SA shippers.

At this point I've come to accept that this fandom will always treat SA shippers horribly and blame them for everything. Let's just keep doing us and stay positive. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I saw this too but kjkintl seems pissed that spartace.rm decided to use their translation to relate it to SA. I saw a series of rant ig stories from kjkintl on this. 

Were there other stories posted earlier? I checked kjkintl's story a few minutes ago and they were referring to the comment sominjongkookcouple made. They included a screenshot of the kookmin shipper's comment

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, CI0 said:

@spartaceluv98 Yeah, I saw that. I personally think it's a bit ridiculous to not expect some shippers to have their own delulu thoughts on certain things. Literally every shipper does so about pictures, videos, songs, etc. but I understand fans can be possessive of their biased especially when they work to translate for fans of that idol.

Regardless, I did ask spartace.rm to delete the post since there were already comments from outsiders talking badly about SA shippers.

At this point I've come to accept that this fandom will always treat SA shippers horribly and blame them for everything. Let's just keep doing us and stay positive. :)

Yup and besides, haha did refer to jihyo as his sister in law previously in RM so i definitely see no harm in trying to be a little delulu in a fun manner. Besides the poster did not say haha was indeed referring to jihyo in his birthday wish but one can't help but to link the previous time haha called jihyo his sister in law with the "sister in law" word in his birthday wish caption to jk. I do not get why the intensity of rant and anger of the other party though. 

30 minutes ago, kachuusha said:

Were there other stories posted earlier? I checked kjkintl's story a few minutes ago and they were referring to the comment sominjongkookcouple made. They included a screenshot of the kookmin shipper's comment

Yup 2 other stories to be exact. They were angry spartace.rm used their translation to relate it to SA and stressed haha was in no way giving hints about SA in his birthday post caption to jk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, kachuusha said:

I think maybe kjkintl ig just doesn't like shipping in general? Either way, every ship will have its haters and toxic people so let's not fuel the fire. 

btw I saw a post saying that the kookmin shipper ig is a troll with multiple accounts that all talk the same way but for all the different kjk ships so just a heads up.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, heynell said:

I think maybe kjkintl ig just doesn't like shipping in general? Either way, every ship will have its haters and toxic people so let's not fuel the fire. 

btw I saw a post saying that the kookmin shipper ig is a troll with multiple accounts that all talk the same way but for all the different kjk ships so just a heads up.

Yup i do notice that some primary fanbases of jk hyung and jihyo noona aren't really into Spartace and do not fancy the ship. 

Yup i saw posts stating that nasty person (kookmin shipper) has several shipping accounts and hate accounts too. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

This post is only a rant from me towards another fandom outside SA shipper, which I found ridiculous recently.

I don't get why some people bother too much about SA shippers' thought on HH's last post. I mean, well, everyone has right to ship whoever they want to be together, right? Beside, is there any other woman that HH called as "Hyungsoo" recently other than JH? I know it's a little bit delusional to relate what HH said to our SA, but what can you expect from the shippers? That's what shippers do, anyway.

I'm sorry, but I think it was a good wish for our Sparta Kook, why must bother with those hateful comment, if you aren't ship SA, then let's shrug it off, laugh at it, then just move on. Idk, maybe I'm too sensitive, but it sadden me when I read someone told us to stop relate everything to our SA cause we would hurt SA themselves. Hence, I believe that's the least thing we want in this ship. We would never want JH and JK to be sufferred because of us, right?

If SA is not a real thing, I hope that SA themselves can laugh at SA fandom and take it as a joke instead, rather than take it as something that would hurt them as individuals or their relationship with their partners.

I remembered how mad JK to HH when talking about his US girlfriend / wife and daughter. JK said it made him postpone his intention to marry someone, or sth along the line, please cmiiw. Then, what about SA? Why must he worsen the teasing with calling her "Yeobo"? Logically speaking, it doesn't make sense for me when he clearly know the consequences yet he still dare to do that.

These gut feeling and all of facts that we had, made me ship them to be together until I've proven wrong. I just hope what we did would encourage them to reveal their status, not the other way around. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

SJH will attend at KBEE 2019 at Bangkok, Thailand 07 - 08 June 2019.

While KJK will concert in Jeonju, SK 09 June 2019.

LOL I'm so laugh when I read SJH fully of drunk :lol:

I wish she can stop drunk when they (she) get married, it's not good for her health :sweatingbullets:

@nrayra2015 I don't know she is finish / not yet but as I know when she start filming, they said will finish in the middle of May but maybe finished earlier (?)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

LOL I'm so laugh when I read SJH fully of drunk :lol:

I wish she can stop drunk when they (she) get married, it's not good for her health :sweatingbullets:

I think jh noona is fully in control of her drinking habits :) in other words i guess she only drinks on special occasions, like gathering dinners and such. I guess she would need to indeed control it nevertheless if she is indeed getting married to jk hyung. Lol because i remember during one of jk hyung's interview for healing camp back in 2015, the mc gave him a situation about him being married and going back home to a drunk wife. Jk hyung said he does not like that kind of a wife. He prefers going back to a warm home with his wife waiting to have dinner with him :)

• Like 4