[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Running man members filming for another new episode (April, 15th 2019)

JK wore shorts and the only one who didn't wear jacket, lol, and our MC Yoo stood in the middle of SA. Wonder if he had said something about our SA again. :D Love to see JH without her cap, though. Btw, I noticed a number tag that they wore. JH's was 9, YJS's was 10, idk who had number 8, it's either JK or JSM since both their numbers were not clearly shown for me. But, based on the way of their standing in line, I guess JK's number was 8. :) Please cmiiw, guys.

1. Male guest

2. JSM / JK

3. Female guest

4. LKS

5. JSJ

6. HH

7. YSC

8. JK / JSM

9. JH

10. YJS

• Like 5

21 hours ago, spartace global said:

i'm sorry, but its look like i will post a bit emotional toughts here. I curious towards JK, he show his interest to get marry soon, and we know he really want it. Meanwhile, we know JH even said she not really thinking about marry. But, recently JH acted like she's ready and not even denied when members teasing them, but JK, he keep deny but in meantime he doesn't look angry but admit it in silence.

Hence my conclusion regarding this situation, JK really worries about his work, maybe about RM, MUD and others may effect if he proceed with his married.

I really hope that they tie knot asap. JK please think about your own self right now.

No offence guys, just my personal opinion

I too, think that recently, it is jong kook hyung who is having second thoughts on marriage. i guess, like what you said, could be due to jk overthinking the effects it would have on his career and jihyo's if they were to announce anytime in near future. Most probably jk hyung does not want to breach his contract with MUD, which I assume would be at least till end of this year. Jk hyung is such a loyal guy and i think he would put the importance of his career first before taking decisive action in regards to his relationship with whomever she is. I am pretty sure he is dating, could be jihyo, could be another celeb, or could be a non celeb. If his other half was jihyo or another celeb, i am sure jk hyung would be thinking and analysing abput the effects it would have on her career. If his other half was a non celeb, i guess the thing holding back jk hyung from announcing his relationship is his loyalty to the contract he has with MUD and SBS. 

Like most shippers, i too am thinking about the possibilities about jk hyung's denials in recent eps when they teased SA. Previously when mc existed, it has always been jk hyung who is the more active one in interactions and skinship with jihyo noona. But recently, as we all know and notice, jihyo noona is the one who initiates skinship and interaction and gives rather positive response to the teasing when compared to jk hyung who is quick to deny. I thought of a few possibilities:-

1)possibility no.1: jk hyung is in a relationship with someone else and thus explains his rather cautious interactions with jihyo and his denials

(To counter the above possibility, if jk hyung is indeed seeing someone else, i am pretty sure at least haha hyung and kwangsoo hyung would know about it. So they would not take the initiative to tease SA so much and would not encourage the SA loveline out of respect to their hyung and their hyung's real gf. Kwangsoo hyung would definitely understand the terrible feeling of being teased with another woman when you actually have a gf already (i.e he was teased with somin during the sbs awards, when he was already dating sunbin secretly that time).

2)possibility no. 2:  jihyo noona is dating someone else and jk hyung is aware of this. This could explain why jk hyung is very cautious with his interactions and skinship with jihyo noona these days and denies when they tease SA. Perhaps other members are not aware of his relationship and thus they still tease SA at every chance they get. As for jihyo noona still being rather active in her skinship with jk hyung, i guess it is because jihyo noona is very comfartable with him and her bf does not mind the close relationship she has with jk hyung. If you noticed, back when jihyo noona was publicly dating the ceo, she still continued her skinship and interaction with jk hyung as usual while jk hyung turned cautious with his interactions with her out of respect for her relationship, so it is quite possible that this is the situation now. (However, to counter this, if jk hyung knows jh noona is in a relationship with someone else, very sure he would have informed the others and asked the others to stop teasing SA. But as we all know, jaesuk hyung was still teasing SA in part 1 of Somin's special ep).

3) possibility no. 3: sa are in a relationship with each other but are being cautious and not too showy with their interactions since the timing is just not right to announce yet due to their commitments in their career and contractual obligations. 

As a shipper, i really hope that it is possibilty no. 3 as above for SA. 

• Like 7

Do you guys realized that in all the 447 ep, the 2 of them almost all the time side by side? But, the funny thing for me that in the ep 446 they full off bickered and KJK's ranted about SJH closeness with KJY. But in this episode, KJK is cute as lamb!:D . That was very contrast!

On 4/15/2019 at 12:59 PM, spartace global said:

Hence my conclusion regarding this situation, JK really worries about his work, maybe about RM, MUD and others may effect if he proceed with his married.

I really hope that they tie knot asap. JK please think about your own self right now.

No offence guys, just my personal opinion

As someone whom full off preparation, maybe you are right he is worry, as a family man, and someone whom have responsibility with his work, and that is all right. But, i think SA in preparation right know ( and that's why IMO, the PD staff highlight their closeness). And about KJK's denial, are you sure he is really in denial mode? Because even if he in 'denial' mode, he still always beside SJH. Forgive me, but I can't believe every denial he said about SA relationship from the past until now, because I am more believe with his action towards SJH, his gesture, his manner screamed out that he love this girl!. So, i don't mind if he in denial mode. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Agree with you all above about the recent topic.

My point of view,

Spoiler

KJK & SJH are Mr. & Ms. Full Of Plan & Full of Thinking.

Their priority is their career & their image as a public figure.

Their job desk in entertainment industry is really their passion, became public figure isn't easy, to always became on the top, famous, & have a good image like now also isn't easy.

They didn't want to ruin it.

They got all about it with their effort, their anergy, & take a hard time.

Spoiler

SJH as a woman, she knows, after getting married, as soon as possible, she will pregnant, giving birth, & babysitt the baby and family.

She will long hiatus about it.

We all know, KJK want to have more than 1 baby, based on their age, esp SJH as a woman, she have a limited time about it.

(In my country, what if you have enough about money, you can have a babysitter even a private driver for your baby & family, but in SK not).

so, I can fully understand SJH's feel + point no. 1 as I mentioned.

This is really difficult decision.

Spoiler

KJK is a family man, KJK isn't type push a woman his love to hurry up for marriage life, even KJK really ready & want it because he is realize as I mentioned point 1 & 2.

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure, it will be have impact directly indirectly for both of their career.

- KJK auto resign from MUD.

- SJH auto resign from RM (we have a deep conversation & speculation about it)

- KJK must survive in entertainment industry as long as he can for wife & children as much as he can taken a contract because he will pay everything for his new family (man pay everything = KJK's concept & principle)

- KJK & SJH also considering about their fans for sure

Spoiler

- I'm sure enough (so far), now,

SJH is ready to marriage life, before, SJH never ever want to show off how much she love she care to KJK in a serious & continues like now esp when they get a teasing.

- I'm sure enough (so far), now,

they have a preparation about marriage life, because out of nowhere, RM members want to show off their express (teasing etc) how happy they're as a close friend look KJK & SJH together, what if KJK & / SJH not ready yet, I'm pretty sure they didn't brave to did it.

Spoiler

About the denying, actually we had a deep conversation also.

- the more they get a teasing, the more they will hold on what they want to doing it esp KJK is a shy guy type.

- tbh, even KJK always denying but they have a good time for hugging touching had a conversation etc without teasing

- action says it all

What if I'm talking about KJK & SJH from point 1-6, now I'll talking about what if KJK & SJH not in relationship / didn't ended up together.

Spoiler

Both of them didn't in relationship with anyone right now.

Why?

What if yes, KJK & SJH didn't want to play along & daring person like now.

(even just for the show, games, even really close about their gf/bf, isn't KJK & SJH's type).

We had a deep conversation about it also how respect & good secret keeper RM members...

Spoiler

Both of KJK & SJH are happy, esp SJH recently I can assume (regardless about their screen time, I mean maybe always cut it off before) because she is start to comfortable again after the incident because PD was changed & several staff also changed + start to comfortable with YSC & JSM after RM fan meet.

(FYI, introvert person really have a take a long time to comfortable about everything, once they got upset about something, it's really hurt them & really have a long tine to fix it.)

@delusionalme

Yes, i notice that also & it's cute to watching :lol:

from Mr. complaining and Mr. jealousy to Mr. silent but still look at her . LOL .

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Jinyoung noona made it clear in a radio interview this morning that jk hyung is not her style. She stated that they are colleagues in close relationship. 

https://www.instagram.com/dreamkjk/p/BwVg1OKhMDg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=uldaoijoruut

Thank you for ur information ...

She made it a clear for the 2nd time & in this time more clear :)

Tbh, for whoever became KJK's wife isn't easy because KJK's style is really conservative & KJK must find a "mirror" for him. (IMO, SJH is a "mirror" for him).

• Like 7

In my opinion based on watching recent RM, JK only lose his “gentleman” guard to JH. 

I mean, he always maintain “safe” distance to other female guest in RM and hes famous for being the true gentleman among other male TV persona.

eq, when he piggy back hyuna ( forgot the episode ) notice he make fist to avoid touching.

even when ssireum with JH in the past, he always use the “safe” method by grabbing the fabric only, (thats why JH can bite or slap his chest. Lol)

Also take note about the way he lock his sight on JH even when he’s with female guest.

from what i learn here about JK being a conservative male and he is depicted as a tiger. I can assure you that that literally means he’s territorial and alpha, which means JH is his territory and he is the dominant figure. ( so no wonder hes being jealous when JH touch / near another male guest )

a conservative male will approach everything with analytics and deep thought, and only with JH i see him didnt use the “safe” method. And i cant think of any other reason JK doing this without thinking the consequences first is hes trying to show us that there is something  going on between him and JH at this moment.

As a conservative male myself,  i can tell that the only time i intentionally let my guard down in front of everyone is when i want to show to the masses something and let them have their own opinion on it.

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Hong Jin Young gives clear answer on her relationship with Kim Jong Kook

Hong Jin Young talked about her love line with Kim Jong Kook.

On April 16, Hong Jin Young guested on SBS Power FM's 'Kim Young Chul's Power FM.' During the show, the DJ asked, "What's your relationship with Kim Jong Kook 

Hong Jin Young and Kim Jong Kook had an on-screen romance on 'Running Man' and 'My Ugly Duckling.'

Hong Jin Young replied, "That's a story of the past. We've already become just close sunbae-hoobae. He's not my type. I like someone who I can be comfortable with," and emphasized their love line is old news.  

source ALLKPOP

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

When  I read the article, i was like :"JH always so comfortable being with him".  :))

Also, they are each other's perfect fit.

I used to think JK's partner would be someone as strong as him. But in my thought, most 'strong' woman is too strong, they hardly emotional depend on anyone.

A couple of strong man and weak woman is also classic one, but i have never really thought of JK being with someone like that. He also doesnt know how to react to one when they appear. 

I remember the ep when JK was team up with a girl to walk on the ảirbridge, he left her behind to enjoy it while the girl be like :" waaa, wait for me" *being scared and girly*  

at that exact moment, i thought if it was JH, she would chase right after him and they would make a great time experience it together.

JH can be brave and confident to stand by his stand. She is also weak, emotional, girly in front of JK so he can protect her, guild her.

I like JH, so i must say JH is perfect to everyone she will be with. But SA will make most perfect couple.

JK think alot, he is caution about everything. therefore, if they are real, they would likely never break. I dont find him selfish for worry about his career. I just feel that he is very serious about his relationship and he respects his girl. 

Even though we have to wait for so long, but it does worth it, even if the worst scenario happen.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Neil3214 said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to not only create an account to comment, but to also encourage all of us to give up on the SA ship. Because you say so, we MUST absolutely do that. After all, the evidence you laid out is indeed very compelling. Based on your astute observation, it is very clear that SJH has moved on from the RM family. She’s no longer LKS’s precious Noona, JSJ’s on-screen daughter, YJS’s Ms. Mong and Candy Alliance partner, or HH’s Mapo-gu sister. YSC is fairly new but we must have been wrong to note that he’s gotten close to SJH. Same with JSM. Our bad for misreading SJH’s support for the two new members and their appreciation of her good heart. But, the most important and IMO heartbreaking part is that SJH is no longer close with KJK. That, I agree, is the kill-shot for our ship. Again, thank you so very much for pointing that out to us. We’ve been so lost in our delusions that it took a generous person like you to set us straight. Almost a decade of the members working together and forming relationships has ended with your words of wisdom. Personally, I’m now free to go on with my own life. It’s time to celebrate. :D 

Have a wonderful day. Byeee. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Deleted removed material from quote.
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

@Neil3214

Do you have soompi forums, LINE group, & Instagram like us ?

I don't think so.

Pitty you & your shippers :P

The 1 & only you & your shippers doing : spread "love" speech to another shippers :lol:

I'm so laugh when read your post :lol:

Wrong post because in this thread doesn't & never ever works.

Thank you for ur attention to make this account just for writing "love" speech like this :);) LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

lmao there's a troll in the dungeon, someone bring out the bug spray.

Also: As discussed previously, SJH publicly attending KJKs concert or not would have affected her negatively either way: 1) if she attends publicly, people will go crazy with the shipping, 2) if she doesn't attend publicly, haters will come out and say she's not supporting him. Either way she can't win, but we stan an unbothered queen lol. 

Edited by heynell
  • Like 10

5 hours ago, Neil3214 said:

Im sorry to say but i think you are lost . This is spartace forum not somin and joongkook forum. By the way welcome and thank you for your opinion  its very helpful to us. We are not only supporters of spartace but we are supporters of joong kook and jihyo as individual so whatever they want or they love we are very happy for them even if they are not together we will support them as individual. :)

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Deleted removed material from quote.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Dear @Neil3214 and other trolls,

Whoops... Welcome and happy trolling, guys...! Thanks for passing by and make us all entertained... Please, don't make yourself bleed from our sweet welcome here... Feel free to come anytime you like, we don't mind you at all...! :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1