Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Hi morning everyone. :D

Has anyone know when big picture season 3 will air with english subtitle? :wub:

1 hour ago, Falah Haziq said:

BP season 3 airing every monday - wednesday at 10.00 KST, the 1st airing 8 april ...

u can watch in vlive application with eng sub directly at that time :D 

6 minutes ago, Regita M P said:

BP season 3 airing every monday - wednesday at 10.00 KST, the 1st airing 8 april ...

u can watch in vlive application with eng sub directly at that time :D 

Thank you for your information :blush:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

Thank you for your information :blush:

ur welcome ...

I write at 10.00 KST mean 10.00 pm KST... forgot to write it about pm :lol:

Total 56 eps...

Sorry for bring some negativity back on the forum but I was reading comments on Naver and wanted to express my opinion. I'll put in a spoiler for those who don't want to read it.

Spoiler

Like I said I was reading some of the comments under the jealousy clip on Naver and there were many comments talking negatively about Jihyo for even assuming Jongkook was acting jealous. Thankfully the harsh ones had a lot of thumbs down, so it does seem like the reaction to the loveline is 50/50 but as a Jihyo fan it's always hard to read comments talking so badly of her. I trust SA know what they're doing but I just wish people didn't take it as Jihyo playing this role alone simply because netizens don't know JK's personality. I guess only time will tell.

I just needed to get this off my chest I don't mean to bring SA or other shippers down with this post. I'm still wishing for the best for our ship.:)

• Like 6

^Bringing a feminist perspective here as a response so I'm putting it under a spoiler also

Spoiler

I think this is more of an indicator of a problem with the way women and men are treated differently in sk popular culture. Like before, KG made a lot of bold moves towards SJH even when she didn't seem comfortable with it in the beginning and instead of being negative towards KG for forcing the loveline, they were negative towards SJH for not playing along well enough. Now, SJH is the one being more bold and still some are negative towards her for "forcing" it. 

Same goes with LKS/HH in the past and JSM now. LKS and HH would flirt with female guests or express liking for them for the sake of comedy and the fans would love it and find it funny. Now that JSM has taken over that role, fans are hating on her for it.

I think people tend to forget that despite being mostly unscripted (supposedly), each member still has a role or persona to play on the show. It seems up to now being a female celebrity in a male-dominated variety show is still a balancing act. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 4/8/2019 at 4:41 PM, spartaceluv98 said:

Sorry, can you enlighten us from where you read thst jihyo is confirmed taken? Was there any confirmation article on this?  If you are referring to the jihyo - lee dong wook article that article is totally false and is an April Fools joke article by kbuzz. 

I read it long time ago that she is with someone big shot. I am not sure if it is still valid. Dont get me wrong. I ship them and I would love them to be together. KJK and SJH deserve good partners and they both are perfect in my opinion :D 

19 hours ago, Regita M P said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hi @Cheii1416 :)

Yes, as we had been discussion in here very deep about this topic incl with our sunbaenim ...

KJK is tsundere man & shy man, it means .... sometimes KJK can't speaking & doing directly what he want & too shy about this & that ...

That's a reason,

Some people said KJK too rant to SJH based on KJK speaking & doing to SJH.

Some people said KJK ignore SJH based on when they get teasing KJK SJH.

Some people said SJH is side love, desperate about screen time & marriage life.

etc.

We all know, far before they became a highlight like now, they always close & comfortable enough towards each other, on off cam, inside outside RM.

Based on KJK SJH type, the more they get teasing & highlight, the more they will hold on, the more they will denying esp KJK based on recently, but what if people let it them, they always became lovely dovely couple.

What if we watch RM eps 2013 / 2014 - 2016 / 2017, we all know, how KJK always the 1st initiative to holding to hugging to looking to glanching the 1 & only woman (SJH).

SJH always doing that also, but KJK it's too obviously . LOL . SJh try so hard to hold on not like now. I'm so gald now SJH's turn :D  It's too cute look they're like that (but my heart always ups & downs because of them :lol:)

Yes, I'm pretty sure, SJH it's too obviously love KJK so much since early eps.

- Taxi mong eps : JSJ said SJH just need 3 people, KJK, KJK, KJK.

- What a Man Wants Premiere, when mc asked Shin Ha Kyun / KJK, SJH choose KJK.

- and many more, ofc ...

KJK side always make us confused because he is the king of loveline since a few years ago. (FO, XMan, MUD, etc) & KJK always try so hard to doing the best.

KJK & SJH type are introvert people + KJK type is shy & tsundere man.

What if 1 of them didn't have feel towards each other, comfortable enough toward each other, I bet going tanning saloon together just both of them, 1 car w/ KJK niece, took the same airplane to NY, USA, etc never ever happened.

The proves is .... When JSM want to meet with KJK just both of them, KJK try so hard to contact a lot of his brother / his friends incl LKS to join.

As a public figure, we must remember, they need act when they on cam a to b, b to c, like to dislike, etc.

So, I always believe about off cam :)

Indeed ! When they became 1 partner / 1 team, they invincible, always make goosebump for me... How they work, think, do together really awesome for me...

Some 1st April jokes make miss-understanding.

For make sure it, you can cross check the news on naver, always trusted... :) 

Reveal hidden contents

It's okay ...

Sometimes we're some sa shippers also feel like that (incl me), doubt, down, sad, upset, etc...

It's kinda normal as a human :)

We're just fans, we only can hope ...

Even I'm so sire they're dating in real life, but ofc I'm not always right :D 

So far, so good... I mean, we're not delulu & so far they not announce yet 1 of them have a relationship w/ other, so let's still hope, still be positive ;) 

Oh I wasnt aware of this joke also hahahahha... :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Haaaiiii I am back...:D

I think everyone from Indonesia can't get through to their soompi account and me to had the same problem.Sigh...

I still waited, but i think no good thing happen, so i created new soompi account..Sigh...

And i love we gain view new members..Welcome to you all..:heart:

And every sweet moment of our SA, i can't get it why some people still doubt about them, because i think this days they acted more bold sweet toward each other, which even them self can't handle it anymore..And I love it! And now let's patiently waiting the wedding bell signal.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

BIG PICTURE TODAY EPISODE

This got me thinking about ji hyo

Saying her ideal type is optimus prime. 

First time optimus prime was mentioned on runningman ep296

Knowing brothers (can't remember the episode) 

Now haha says jong kook is optimus prime... 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/65022241.html?weibo_id=4359231505349834

Cr original video owner for editing too

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Kjk&SJh said:

BIG PICTURE TODAY EPISODE

This got me thinking about ji hyo

Saying her ideal type is optimus prime. 

First time optimus prime was mentioned on runningman ep296

Knowing brothers (can't remember the episode) 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/65022241.html?weibo_id=4359231505349834

Cr original video owner for editing too

OMO OMO why I'm so excited like HH said (excited w/ the smallest things like this)

:wub:

Thank you so much for info ...

4 hours ago, CI0 said:

Sorry for bring some negativity back on the forum but I was reading comments on Naver and wanted to express my opinion. I'll put in a spoiler for those who don't want to read it.

No worries, and thank you for sharing your concern with us.

Anyway, from my pov, SJH wasn't wrong, KJK was really jealous. 

At least that I would do if I'm jealous. Either to keep silent or constant nagging and complaining.

23 minutes ago, delusionalme2 said:

Haaaiiii I am back...:D

I think everyone from Indonesia can't get through to their soompi account and me to had the same problem.Sigh...

I still waited, but i think no good thing happen, so i created new soompi account..Sigh...

Yup, I usually login using my Facebook account, but until now I couldn't do that.

24 minutes ago, delusionalme2 said:

And every sweet moment of our SA, i can't get it why some people still doubt about them, because i think this days they acted more bold sweet toward each other, which even them self can't handle it anymore..And I love it! And now let's patiently waiting the wedding bell signal.

Well, trollers are everywhere. And so does fake-shippers and haters :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Falah Haziq said:

I want to clarify dear ...

As I mentioned before at 10.00 pm KST is wrong.

The right is at 06.00 pm KST.

(CMIIW)

Sorry for wrong information ...:sweatingbullets:

Just to reiterate what I said previously with image stills

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Just something to cheer us up:

Watching 7 members working together in the latest ep made me hungry for squids. Watching this should make all of us true fans smile. This is not SA-related, but I’m not putting it under Spoiler, because YT doesn’t allow embeds for videos from this site. :) 

https://youtu.be/DtjbtZWFHVs 

Back to SA:

28 minutes ago, Kjk&SJh said:

HH was there when SJH mentioned this, so he knows her feelings on OP. It was an odd thing when she said it, and it’s an odd thing for him to say this now. What’s the context for him calling KJK OP?  Thanks. :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2019 at 3:52 AM, Kjk&SJh said:

Just to reiterate what I said previously with image stills

Can you tell me what season of big picture is that? Season 3?

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, mn0096 said:

HH was there when SJH mentioned this, so he knows her feelings on OP. It was an odd thing when she said it, and it’s an odd thing for him to say this now. What’s the context for him calling KJK OP?  Thanks. :) :)

Wow, another coincidence? :D HH really knows something, doesn't he? I always believe that among all male members of RM, HH is the closest one to JK, please cmiiw about this. It's not a secret anymore that HH is the "representative" of SA shippers, and now, he continually give us so many hints. It is fascinating, isn't it?

The list of what HH mentioned so far from early 2019 about our SA:

1. Kimbab couple

2. Sarang power

3. Hyungsoo / sister in law (towards JH)

4. Yeobo-seyo

5. Optimus Prime (towards JK)

I wonder what's coming next? ^_^ It always makes me wonder about what story behind those, especially Optimus Prime (because it's the latest one, lol). Like perhaps they've once watched the movie together, or it's a toy that they both adore and gave to one of JK's nephew as a present, or it's the way JH teased her man since Optimus Prime has a deep voice and our Han Namja is famous with his mosquito voice? Idk... It's just my fantasy, anyway, please don't take it as a serious matter. :P

Btw, 1 hour ago, JK updated his insta story, he's in LA and done some morning workout. He really loves LA, indeed.

Screenshoot:

Screenshot_2019-04-10-02-17-34-76.png

source: JK's instagram

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, elzy said:

Btw, 1 hour ago, JK updated his insta story, he's in LA and done some morning workout. He really loves LA, indeed

He really does. lol While JK is back in LA it looks like Jihyo is in Thailand filming something.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

If they are together and wedding bells ringing, I will celebrate by buying a big cake!!!!! *cross fingers* Waited for ages! They both suit one another :D and Tom Hardy does look like KJK!!! haha 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

me tooo . hehehe if they are together, i will be the happiest person on earth hahahaha :D.

i have a feeling that there is something between them hehehehe. for a long time they got my attention its been a long time since im active to ship the couples because of them im here again following them. honestly before im watching running man when monday couple is popular but for me they dont have any chemistry although im not against to them since they paired together but i cant feel the compatibility between them . im a follower of running man since 2010, although they are teasing jihyo to gary, its not a big impact to me i dont know why,, its because i saw how jihyo acts towards joong kook , its diferrent with gary. :D this is only my opinion . hehehehe

• Like 5
  • Love 2