[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I can't stop laughing at the fact that in the end Jihyo and Jongkook ended up being neither the secret couple or the one virgin relationship. So Jongkook was being plain jealous while Jihyo kept enabling him. :joy:

Also I can't get over how playful Jihyo was with Jongkook that day. Since we now know she grabbed the guest hand as a way to tease him, then cutely  trying to scare him in the library (And judging by the way he kept looking at the camera I 100% believe jongkook would've interacted with her more had the cameras not been there).

1 hour ago, Regita M P said:

YJS: Well, she's ready.

KJK : Stop it.

?? : She wants to do it.

YSC : She's drawing her hair back.

YJS : Ji hyo, get ready.

Did anyone else find this suspicious? The way YJS kept telling Jongkook that Jihyo was ready. I don't know why but lately the things the members say to tease SA seem so out of place if they're just a simple loveline. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I find it funny and a little bit suspicious that before the loveline, KJK was the one who usually initiates the skinship between the two of them (a lot of videos of old spartace moments is him grabbing SJH or going near her, not the other way around) but now that there's a loveline, SJH is the one initiating and he is constantly denying it but still laughing anyway. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, CI0 said:

Did anyone else find this suspicious? The way YJS kept telling Jongkook that Jihyo was ready. I don't know why but lately the things the members say to tease SA seem so out of place if they're just a simple loveline. 

5 hours ago, Regita M P said:

Well, she's ready.

KJK : Stop it.

?? : She wants to do it.

YSC : She's drawing her hair back.

YJS : Ji hyo, get ready.

Could it be that all the rm members knew that SJH had caught the bride's bouquet on Sat 30th March?  They are saying that she is now ready to marry KJK.

In my opinion, I think KJK is pretending to be angry cos he doesn't want to reveal their secret relationship before he is ready to do so.  You can see he isn't really angry. In fact,  he is smiling as he rebukes what YJS is saying. 

If they are going to do the Special for SA in LA, (for KJK's bday) could it be possible that they arrange for it to be broadcast on the 28th April the same day as KJK's Anyang Concert?  Would SJH then be at the Anyang concert and they announce it there?  Then KJK's parents would come out onto the stage after the couple announce their wedding plans.  That would be the best thing ever to happen right?  Hope what my delulu mind is thinking comes true.  

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, tiglon said:

Could it be that all the rm members knew that SJH had caught the bride's bouquet on Sat 30th March?  They are saying that she is now ready to marry KJK.

Don't think so since the 2nd half of today's episode was filmed on March 18.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Regita M P said:

--> Spartace_korean_fan IG : KJK tell to SJH, KJK's mom give some snack to SJH. The snacks in front of them. The snack hold by SJH's manager / someone related SJH inner circle when SJH walking out from the room.

This is 100% true?,it's a good news if it's true

• Like 2

1 hour ago, danburo said:

about this, I've checked it too myself... and these are what I've got:

445-1.jpg

from this scene I saw three boxes (the pink one which already opened, the green one, and the red one)

445-2.jpg

this is some scenes that I've tried to captured (when Bona tried to get her autograph, around 15:31-15:41 marks), I could see the man beside JH brought something with a green colour in a top of something with an orange colour, and a black paper bag (please cmiiw)

I'm sorry, for me, I can't confirm that's 100% the same snack box from earlier, cause the shape was slightly different (unless the box is crumpled because it's half empty), if someone else had another proof, once again, please cmiiw.

What I've tried to analyze is, imo, after they sat beside each other in the waiting room, the next scene changed to when KJY put the microphone. We can see JH still in that side of table, done some final touch on her make up, while JK stood with other male members. Perhaps, it's originally JH's position that JK came to her, or maybe I overthink about this, but maybe they came and sat together, then when it's about to start, JK went to other member to chat while JH doing some final touch. It's just an assumption, though. One thing is certain, they sat beside each other and talked comfortably with each other. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, danburo said:

I think there is a slight mis-info here. Actually the spartace korean fan said jk hyung was saying "my mum asked me to buy these snacks (french pie)". Not his mom asked him to give some snacks to jihyo. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

thanks @Regita M P for great job...

I waiting this before watch rm with subs... 

Sorry for late reply ... Hihii thank you so much :D 

5 hours ago, CI0 said:

Also I can't get over how playful Jihyo was with Jongkook that day. Since we now know she grabbed the guest hand as a way to tease him, then cutely  trying to scare him in the library (And judging by the way he kept looking at the camera I 100% believe jongkook would've interacted with her more had the cameras not been there).

I'm guessing they're have a good time & good mood in this eps ;)  They teasing each other :D 

Sorry for late reply this answer ...

My self always believed with what YJS said & in this eps when YJS said that, I'm pretty sure, it means a lot. As we discussed in this forum also, we always question they're dating in real life / not, what if yes, who isn't ready yet, etc .

And my opinion always same, since 2018 - now, KJK seems really serious want getting marriage & daughter, so I can conclusion, SJH's side not ready yet (as a woman, she will long hiatus after getting marriage because pregnant, giving birth, & baby sitt their chil / childreen, so I can fully understand why she is want to delay / not ready yet) BUT & then since early 2019 - now, she seems ready enough to that step & yes, YJS speak the truth, she is ready now & YJS said that im ny though said : KJK, just purpose her / hey two of you, announe to the public soon (because KJK once said : I want to announce my marriage life what if she is ready + after we're engaged).

3 hours ago, heynell said:

I find it funny and a little bit suspicious that before the loveline, KJK was the one who usually initiates the skinship between the two of them (a lot of videos of old spartace moments is him grabbing SJH or going near her, not the other way around) but now that there's a loveline, SJH is the one initiating and he is constantly denying it but still laughing anyway. 

Indeed ! ;) 

Before, KJK can't hidden their action like now & at this time, SJH's turn, sadly, some of new "fans" didn't know about this, what if they know, they never ever judge SJH became side love again. (I bet it, after watching that KJK always 1st initiative, they will admit it).

2 hours ago, tiglon said:

In my opinion, I think KJK is pretending to be angry cos he doesn't want to reveal their secret relationship before he is ready to do so.  You can see he isn't really angry. In fact,  he is smiling as he rebukes what YJS is saying. 

If they are going to do the Special for SA in LA, (for KJK's bday) could it be possible that they arrange for it to be broadcast on the 28th April the same day as KJK's Anyang Concert?  Would SJH then be at the Anyang concert and they announce it there?  Then KJK's parents would come out onto the stage after the couple announce their wedding plans.  That would be the best thing ever to happen right?  Hope what my delulu mind is thinking comes true.  

Sorry for late reply ...

About filming, @CI0 had been answer... (Thank to her)

Yes, KJK (no, I mean both of them) just try so hard to hidden their feeling when camera on because they not announce yet. So, it's just acting pretend like that.

This is the proves, they stick like a glue after all that happened :D ;) 

(I wish I can be their cameraman so I have a full video about them :D )

1 hour ago, elzy said:

I'm sorry, for me, I can't confirm that's 100% the same snack box from earlier, cause the shape was slightly different (unless the box is crumpled because it's half empty), if someone else had another proof, once again, please cmiiw.

Thanks to answer & explain it, so details enough even I didn't notice before 1 of snacks had been open . Wow . Thank you so much ...

28 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I think there is a slight mis-info here. Actually the spartace korean fan said jk hyung was saying "my mum asked me to buy these snacks (french pie)". Not his mom asked him to give some snacks to jihyo. 

Aaa IC IC, so, you mean, KJK give SJH snacks is truly his initiative ? (sorry for missunderstanding about it & thank you for correct me).

IMO RM eps 446 :

1. I love library scene.

Spoiler

- Yes, I agree with 1 of commenter in IG who is said : SJH always more girly & always want to play with KJK what if she is beside / around KJK.

(It always reminded me to RM Yokohama eps, she want to play catch up games & RM eps 420, she want ride a tandem bicycle).

- Even she is brave & strong enough, ofc, she still woman, sometimes she just want have a intimate time with her bf.

- Her laugh is really indicate she is truly happy, he is biting his lip with laugh indicate he is truly surprised (2 different surprised in the same time : surprised because she is hidden & then make him surprised with waaaa SJH & surprised didn't believed she is play peek a boo with him at that time).

2. It's really confirm as I mentioned before.

Spoiler

KJK really jealous & he seems can't hidden their feeling & action anymore even for a little moments (even what if he is suspect her, it's over, this is suspect incl jealous) & SJH brave enough to claim KJK just being jealous. LOL. What happened with this cutie couple ;) 

Sadly, in the end of that eps, KJk didn't admit it :D :D LOL.

3. About opening for 2nd segment.

Spoiler

- My self always believed with what YJS said & in this eps when YJS said that, I'm pretty sure, it means a lot. As we discussed in this forum also, we always question they're dating in real life / not, what if yes, who isn't ready yet, etc .

And my opinion always same, since 2018 - now, KJK seems really serious want getting marriage & daughter, so I can conclusion, SJH's side not ready yet (as a woman, she will long hiatus after getting marriage because pregnant, giving birth, & baby sitt their chil / childreen, so I can fully understand why she is want to delay / not ready yet) BUT & then since early 2019 - now, she seems ready enough to that step & yes, YJS speak the truth, she is ready now & YJS said that im ny though said : KJK, just purpose her / hey two of you, announe to the public soon (because KJK once said : I want to announce my marriage life what if she is ready + after we're engaged).

4. I'm waiting for filming after all of happened.

Spoiler

After KJK solo concert, after all of this eps airing.

Can't wait for KJK's special birthday (?)

5. Can't wait about SJH in LA eps :D 

56 minutes ago, Regita M P said:

Aaa IC IC, so, you mean, KJK give SJH snacks is truly his initiative ? (sorry for missunderstanding about it & thank you for correct me).

I do not know whether he gave any to jihyo or not since the spartace korean fan just stated in her post that jk's mom asked him to buy some french pie. Nothing was said about jk giving the snack to jihyo. Perhaps he bought for his mom but brought some to set to share with other members and hence you can see threex boxes on the table in the dressing room. 

@Regita M P actually they have filmed enough eps till 21 April. This week, 14 April will be the continuation of Somin's special ep.  And remember they actually had filmed another episode? The one whereby somin and jihyo are in the same team as seventeen, yee lee with kim hyeyoon, jk and sechan with han boreum and sukjin and haha with exid? That ep will air on 21st April. So most likely the next new ep they film, if sbs is also going to give special ep to jk hyung in conjunction with his birthday like they gave to somin, the next ep will be special ep for jk hyung's birthday. Hopefully they will not go for the same concept they did with somin and set jk hyung up on a blind date with another celeb. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

On 4/8/2019 at 1:24 PM, spartaceluv98 said:

I do not know whether he gave any to jihyo or not since the spartace korean fan just stated in her post that jk's mom asked him to buy some french pie. Nothing was said about jk giving the snack to jihyo. Perhaps he bought for his mom but brought some to set to share with other members and hence you can see threex boxes on the table in the dressing room. 

spartace_korean_fan mentioned it in the comments :) 

"I think that...He bought three. He took one and ate it all together, one gave it to his mother, and one gave it to Jihyo."

The Korean fan also provided screenshots of SJH's manager(?) holding a green and red thing which is of similar color to the french pie box (similar to the screenshots @elzy posted earlier.)

But then again just to remind everyone these are all speculations.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

36 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

@Regita M P actually they have filmed enough eps till 21 April. This week, 14 April will be the continuation of Somin's special ep.  And remember they actually had filmed another episode? The one whereby somin and jihyo are in the same team as seventeen, yee lee with kim hyeyoon, jk and sechan with han boreum and sukjin and haha with exid? That ep will air on 21st April. So most likely the next new ep they film, if sbs is also going to give special ep to jk hyung in conjunction with his birthday like they gave to somin, the next ep will be special ep for jk hyung's birthday. Hopefully they will not go for the same concept they did with somin and set jk hyung up on a blind date with another celeb. 

Thank you for correct it :D 

I had been correction what I'm post :)

10 minutes ago, kachuusha said:

spartace_korean_fan did mention it in the comments :) 

"I think that...He bought three. He took one and ate it all together, one gave it to his mother, and one gave it to Jihyo."

The Korean fan also provided screenshots of SJH's manager(?) holding a green and red thing which is of similar color to the french pie box (similar to the screenshots @elzy posted earlier.)

Thank you for help me to explain it @kachuusha

Yes, actually I want to post in the same think with you :D 

spartace_korean_fan IG :

- The caption of that photo :

I heard JK said : My mother told me to buy a French Pie (brand name).

- The picture is shown KJK SJH talking each other & shown a French Pie brand.

- The comment section as @kachuusha said.

2 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

thank you for the information... me too, idk if the snacks are given to JH, and it's clearly just a rough guess if it's said those snacks were from JK (cause we had no proof that he brought it or I missed the scene), perhaps, it's just the snacks that someone else brought and put on the table (it happened SA both sat near the snacks, so we assume that it's from one of them / given to one of them)... it's funny that only the snacks in front of them is interesting enough for us to talk about (SA shippers indeed are born with detective talent, lol :lol:)

However, it's so sweet of him talking about his mom's wish in front of JH. :wub: It such as simple as when he saw the snacks and he said it's what his mum wanted him to buy, etc. What a nice conversation they had (perhaps, JK told JH about his mum wishes too previously, lol). And obviously, JH likes to listening him talking, or else she would rather sleep. Their seats also facing towards each other! So, when LKS asked JK whether she slept or not in the way to the venue, JK didn't point it out as something weird at first, 'cause perhaps when SA are together JH rarely sleep through, she listened at his "nagging" and "unstoppable chat". (Oh, please forgive my delulu again... :D)

Tonight, BP season 3 will air, wonder if JK would blurt out about his wish to marry & having a daughter again, idk whether it filmed before / after his personal letter about his future wife displayed in his concert. And, does anyone knew when will JK back from USA? 'Cause if he went too long, I'm afraid that someone would miss him... :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

hello! 

the first chapter for my spartace story is officially up! I hope reading my story can help your spartace love going strong! 

as always, I hope for good news soon but again, whoever they may be with, we gotta support! again, thank you for choosing to read my story and supporting! 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1397420/2/the-goddess

I haven't seen the newest episode of RM yet but I did see a few scenes! What I love noticing is Jae Suk's reaction toward spartace and how different it is toward other loveliness! hehe! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, danburo said:

Actually it's important, before i give my opinion, i will ask last time to three of you, @Regita M P, @spartaceluv98, @elzy, how sure you guys that what jh bring is the same things infront of both of them? 

you can check by ur self dear in spartace_korean_fan IG...

And then u can check by ur self about the RM eps at that time...

We always have different opinion, so it's kinda normal I think ...

Before, I didn't notice about the snacks, I just notice they're talking toward each others & I explain about the body language (u can check my post about RM eps 445 last week).

And then in SA LINE group, one of us sent about spartace_korean_fan IG about snacks.

So, I just copying what spartace_korean_fan saying. Since that IG is private, so I can't attached it in here.

I'm not sure that's true / not.

I just copying their caption, their photos, their comments... I just want to sharing with you all in here... No more. That's it and that's all.

It's interested me but IMO that's not important because we just saw a short video, so I can't make conclusion anything.

Edited by Guest
EDIT

9 minutes ago, danburo said:

Actually it's important, before i give my opinion, i will ask last time to three of you, @Regita M P, @spartaceluv98, @elzy, how sure you guys that what jh bring is the same things infront of both of them? 

Yes, like @Regita M P said, you may check it at Spartace Korean Fan ig. I too only took notice of those snacks because SA korean fan posted about it on her ig and said she heard jk said "my mum asked me to buy french pie". So it is up to you to analyse for yourself based on her ig post. 

About jh's manager carrying that snack, I am not too sure because in spartace korean fan's post, the screencap was not too clear to know whether or not jihyo's manager was carrying that snack.

Actually sa korean fan also just gave her assumption in her comment section that maybe jk gave one of the box to jihyo, she did not confirm that jk indeed gave one to jihyo. She too was just giving her assumption on that part. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello guys im soo happy for both of them even if they are not the couple but i like the closeness between them. Im quite dissapointed by joong kook because he always the one who dont want to tease them while ji hyo is quiet and smiling. Im so sure based on jih yo actions im sure that she likes joong kook but joong kook im not sure. Because as you can see she enjoyed alot when the members teasing them and shes vey comfortable to joong kook shes not defending herself about not to tease she likes it . So it means she definitely like joong kook . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1