Quantcast
Jump to content
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended Posts

HI EVERYBODY! I don’t know if anybody remembers me but I’m back! I used to write fanfics about SPARTACE and went MIA for a while due to personal reasons.

 

aside from that, I’ve been watching RM regularly again and let me just say WOW ALL THESE SPARTACE MOMENTS! At first, i didn’t like it due to liking their little moments off camera more. The center of attention makes it feel too much but nowadays, I’m glad SPARTACE is getting more attention! 

 

Im sorry for being gone for so long! 

 

As an apology, i finally started writing again! And have written a new fanfic! Only the foreword is up at the moment but it is mainly spartace! Hopefully you guys enjoy and support! 

 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1397420

 

P.S: Big Picture Season 3 will be coming soon! 

 

FIGHTING SPARTACE!!!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hai @Cheii1416 & @Ligercouple7681 welcome and happy shipping. I hope you enjoy our analysis.. Keep supporting both of them no matter what happen.. and you can give your analysis about our spartace too:D

 

Hi @joyspartace welcome back. Keep writing about our spartace.. hopefully you can be a famous and successful writter one day.. ;)

 

Im waiting for big picture season 3 air.. i hope we can see kjk talked a lot about our beautiful jihyo.. i hope she can come as their guest..  good morning and have a nice day everybody:kiss_wink:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2014 at 9:42 AM, ArielleP said:

just my two cents regarding SJH&JJH 'dating'. SJH said in Yasimanman on 2009 that she and her ex were together for 4 years. Goong was shown in January 2006 which made the filming during 2005. This would mean that there is a huge chance that JJH&SJH were really a couple. SJH also confessed on RM ep 24 that she dated an actor and HaHa asked her to leave a message for him. You could see that there was still pain in her eyes. To me it felt like they,her then ex boyfriend and her, had just broken up. This was in 2010. Which could just support the theory.

 

Back to the present. It would really be awkward for her to see him eventhough they've both moved on. And that's probably why she's stood behind KJK or KJK stood in front of her to protect her. however you wanna look at it. That's probably one of the reasons why they weren't put in the same team. The PD's didn't want the show to be a whole mess and awkward.

I do believe they were dating. Most rumors back then didnt get confirmed by both sides but knetz still believe it because a lot of people testified it. Just like Nichkhun-Tiffany. SM said they been together for 4 months but knetz knew they were together for 4 years. it's like an open secret

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2019 at 1:47 PM, Cheii1416 said:

 

Hello can you check this. Is haha mention ji hyo??? Or i heard it wrong? I just think i heard he said ji hyo ji hyo ji hyo but i dont understand korean hahahaha

 

Watching this video again, at 1:32, I heard Haha say Jihyo and I noticed Haha was pointing his finger towards backstage. KJK laughed and slapped his upper arm. At around 1:46 instead of singing "I'll love you forever" he seems to have sung "I'll love her forever"

 

By pointing to the back and saying Jihyo was he implying that Jihyo came that night and was backstage? If I am correct that means SJH came on the second day and is backstage. Can anyone help by clarifying this? Thanks.

 

 

 

 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tiglon said:

 

Watching this video again, at 1:32, I heard Haha say Jihyo and I noticed Haha was pointing his finger towards backstage. KJK laughed and slapped his upper arm. At around 1:46 instead of singing "I'll love you forever" he seems to have sung "I'll love her forever"

 

By pointing to the back and saying Jihyo was he implying that Jihyo came that night and was backstage? If I am correct that means SJH came on the second day and is backstage. Can anyone help by clarifying this? Thanks.

 

 

 

 

OMG  :relaxed: Thats what im thinking, i listened to the video 4 times to check if i heard it right. im sure that hes saying "Jihyo" im very sure i just want to confirm if anyone knows how to speak korean because maybe they have language words sounds like jihyo in korean language. anyone please confirm it if you understand korean hehehe we are very curious about this . look at joong kook face its seems like hes happy about that hahahaha

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cheii1416 said:

OMG  :relaxed: Thats what im thinking, i listened to the video 4 times to check if i heard it right. im sure that hes saying "Jihyo" im very sure i just want to confirm if anyone knows how to speak korean because maybe they have language words sounds like jihyo in korean language. anyone please confirm it if you understand korean hehehe we are very curious about this . look at joong kook face its seems like hes happy about that hahahaha

 

sorry..but i don't think he said jihyo..

 

he said that his son is looking at them now.. 지금 = now and not 지효 jihyo

 

 

Edited by Francess00
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Francess00 Yeah I was thinking the same. Plus in the context (Jongkook making Haha sing a high note Haha couldn't) it makes more sense for Haha to mention his son watching backstage.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

:grin: what episode is that? Hahahahaha he is soo cute

 

The first one was from ep 308

I am not sure about the other one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KJK fans outside the concert venue

 

cr: kjkchina, who is handing out free banners outside

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

- Rope pulling games : KJK SJH KJY won as usual.

- KJK not involved, KJK out by KJY.

- Library scene SJH suspect KJK, she is hiding to make a surprised KJK it's cute & funny moments.

- YJS solo

- LKS suspect by other members an he isn't involved

- KJY JSM secret couple

 

So the conclusion is : INDEED !! KJK really jealous & he isn't act. even what if KJK suspect her it's incl jealous, indeed ! :D LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Regita M P said:

- Rope pulling games : KJK SJH KJY won as usual.

- KJK not involved, KJK out by KJY.

- Library scene SJH suspect KJK, she is hiding to make a surprised KJK it's cute & funny moments.

- YJS solo

- LKS suspect by other members an he isn't involved

- KJY JSM secret couple

 

So the conclusion is : INDEED !! KJK really jealous & he isn't act. even what if KJK suspect her it's incl jealous, indeed ! :D LOL

 

Lol, thanks for the info. Indeed JK is burned with jealousy when he saw JH with KJY. The way he said, "If it's not a mission then JH is interested in KJY," also based on his possessiveness towards JH. :lol: If JH really like KJY, then why? He is an attractive guy, so, what's the problem with JK, unless JH is his girl and she can't flirt with other man? Lol. Like LKS said, JK is obsessed with JH. :wub:

 

Love the fact JH bravely claimed JK is jealous. She knew that the comment would make a huge impact, but still she declared it. It's a silly thing to do if she has a serious relationship with other man or if JK also with other woman. Ah... can't wait to hear the good news soon from them.

 

The scene when JH surprised JK at library

Credit as shown.
Edited by elzy
edit: the previous IG post was no longer visible
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Another SA scene from today episode:

YJS told them to wait, they will have their special moment to date in RM soon.

 

I tried to google translated what YJS said. He said "너희 둘도 데이트 특짐 곧 준비 해라" which translated as "You both have a date too, soon. Get ready,"

 

And if I'm not mistaken, HH said LA or else I miss hearing about it, please cmiiw. :D

 

Credit as shown.
 

 

 

Edited by elzy
edit: the previous IG post was no longer visible
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Regita M P said:

So the conclusion is : INDEED !! KJK really jealous & he isn't act. even what if KJK suspect her it's incl jealous, indeed !

 

1 hour ago, elzy said:

Love the fact JH bravely claimed JK is jealous. She knew that the comment would make a huge impact, but still she declared it. It's a silly thing to do if she has a serious relationship with other man or if JK also with other woman. Ah... can't wait to hear the good news soon from them.

 

IIRC from the restaurant scene, SJH forced KJK to acknowledge that if she and KJY were not the secret couple, KJK was simply jealous. He agreed. The “un-emotional” guy caught by his own emotions. :lol:

 

4 minutes ago, elzy said:

And if I'm not mistaken, HH said LA or else I miss hearing about it, please cmiiw. 

 

I heard LA, too. :) 

  • Like 5
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, elzy said:

And if I'm not mistaken, HH said LA or else I miss hearing about it, please cmiiw. :D

 

I won't be surprised if HH, JSJ and YJS suddenly decide to give up their privileges for the LA trip so they could ship off SJH with KJK to LA instead lol :D

  • Like 5
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Song Ji Hyo eonnie and Kim Jong Kook oppa can date as well.. KJK birthday is within this month. I just hope they can have a special birthday episode just like how Running Man prepared something for Somin. :) 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...