Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I also find it very cute KJK is sort of against the FC name, but said nothing and just agree with Yeoboseyo. I think FC reminds him so much of MC. jealousy much :D

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, smartace said:

I also find it very cute KJK is sort of against the FC name, but said nothing and just agree with Yeoboseyo. I think FC reminds him so much of MC. jealousy much :D

A little bit correction, JH didn't say "FC" actually, FC is just a translation. She said "mi-co" which stands for "mirae couple" or translated as future couple. The translator maybe put the abbreviation as FC. ^_^

• Like 4

6 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I am sorry @tiglon, if you don't mind, can you kindly translate this Weibo post? It is the post about jihyo noona accepting the flower bouquet during the wedding and there seems to be an article shown in the first pic in the post below:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4356235447040343

I saw in the comments, based on google translate, many are stating they want to hear good news soon. Does the post discuss what we have discussed previously whereby in korean tradition, usually the person who catches the bouquet means that person is most likely already engaged/going to get married soon? Or else that person will not get married for the next 10 years?

I will translate the highlighted portion of the first picture:

(the first part which is not highlighted talks about wedding traditions in Taiwan)

"But in Korean weddings, the usual way of doing things is to pre-determine the girl who would receive the bouquet, the best candidate would be someone who is already engaged and about to get married. Because there is a traditional way of thinking in Korea, the person who receives the bouquet must get married within half a year, otherwise she will not be able to get married for three years. Therefore the bouquet cannot be casually given to any single girl, to avoid causing her not to be able to get married for three years!"

The first comment to the article is the best: (by yinraowoxin)

"Then we can basically expect wedding news within half a year! If you assume SJH's wedding partner is not KJK, she will definitely not create this CP atmosphere with him on the show"

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, tiglon said:

I will translate the highlighted portion of the first picture:

(the first part which is not highlighted talks about wedding traditions in Taiwan)

"But in Korean weddings, the usual way of doing things is to pre-determine the girl who would receive the bouquet, the best candidate would be someone who is already engaged and about to get married. Because there is a traditional way of thinking in Korea, the person who receives the bouquet must get married within half a year, otherwise she will not be able to get married for three years. Therefore the bouquet cannot be casually given to any single girl, to avoid causing her not to be able to get married for three years!"

"Then we can basically expect wedding news within half a year! If you assume SJH's wedding partner is not KJK, she will definitely not create this CP atmosphere with him on the show"

Once again thank you very much for translating @tiglon:). Really appreciate that you are willing to take the time and effort to translate for us

I do agree with the top comment too. If jh is seriously dating someone else, i do not think she would be this active in regards to the loveline with jk hyung. She is mostly the one that initiates the teasing/interaction/skinship with jk hyung. Iirc, back when she was dating the ceo back in 2012, they even stopped the mc loveline (well, perhaps that was because her relationship with the ceo became public). Although i admit there a times the little devil/doubter inside of me have negative thoughts (i.e perhaps the reason jk hyung is mostly hesitant to play along with the SA teasing/loveline all this while is perhaps because he knows something about jihyo noona's relationship). But over the time i realised that it is just jk hyung's shy nature that makes him not too active with the teasing/interactions with jihyo noona on screen. We can see that offscreen they are still as close as ever. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tiglon said:

i do agree w/ this comment :D

wish + delulu = best ;) 

btw, thank @tiglon it means a lot for us ...

• Like 5
  • Love 1

i like it when JH keep holding JK's arm when she announce their team name. 

when she said that their team name would be future couple / mirae couple, she held JK hand, and only let it go when JK move forward.

then she held JK's hand again when HH suggest to change their team name to yeobosaeyo / hello, honey

i have to agree with YSC, JK listen to JH

well, when some people said that some women could control JK, it's just because either scripted for the show or he's just being nice

but, i don't know, it just feel different when it's JH who does it to JK

• Like 3
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, elzy said:

A little bit correction, JH didn't say "FC" actually, FC is just a translation. She said "mi-co" which stands for "mirae couple" or translated as future couple. The translator maybe put the abbreviation as FC. ^_^

actually i thought it was miracle couple at first but is there someone  who has the exact translation of what JH said?

• Like 1

I can assure you that ji hyo said 'mirae couple which when you translate mirae couple to English it means-future couple

미래의 커플 = future couple
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Spartacematchmade said:

I can assure you that ji hyo said 'mirae couple which when you translate mirae couple to English it means-future couple

미래의 커플 = future couple

Yes, indeed, she is so bold to say this and YJS approved it by clapping his hands. :D

2 hours ago, tiglon said:

Well, now the time got reduce to 6 months? Lol, and I noticed that she lose some weight too recently, dunno if it's because her role in "Daughter" but isn't it a common thing to do for girls (to lose some weight) when you are planning to get married soon? Can't imagine how beautiful JH would be. Hope it's true that we would hear the good news from her and JK soon.

Credit as shown

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Once again thank you very much for translating @tiglon:). Really appreciate that you are willing to take the time and effort to translate for us

I do agree with the top comment too. If jh is seriously dating someone else, i do not think she would be this active in regards to the loveline with jk hyung. 

There are some reasons I can think of as to why SJH has been more active with this loveline:

1) my most delulu reason: they are planning to announce their relationship (marriage?) soon

2) she likes KJK and is tired of waiting for him to make a move

3) she took some comments about her lack of energy in rm to heart and is trying to give more of what the audience wants to see

4) the least likely imo: she is in a relationship with someone else and is trying to cover it up with this LL. 

Regardless though, we've all noticed that SJH has been visibly happier lately. Someone also mentioned that she has been losing weight (could be because she's busy or for her movie role, but also could be in preparation for a wedding). She also cut her hair which could also easily be for the role but our delulu minds could say it's so that she could get it to her desired length for when she gets married lol. In all honesty, IF she is getting married soon, I'll be so happy for her, regardless if it's with KJK or not. (but of course if it's with KJK I'll be extra happy. There has to he a reason both HH and LKS are acting so suspicious around them lol) 

• Like 7

My delu (+alcohol) thoughts on this:

Rmb the april's fool news? If kjk and sjh wasn't real, won't the best April's fool news be spartace? Instead they came up with some other random news... ok my delu mind working 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 4/1/2019 at 6:10 AM, spartaceluv98 said:

@tiglon can you please kindly help translate this Weibo post please?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4356192152723925

It seems jk hyung answered about his ideal tye during the Q&A video shown at his concert. 

May i know if that concert is his recent solo concert . If thats his concert this march it means that his ideal type is jihyo. 

4 hours ago, Cheii1416 said:

May i know if that concert is his recent solo concert . If thats his concert this march it means that his ideal type is jihyo. 

Yes, this was during his recent concerts in Seoul last week.

50 minutes ago, Spartacematchmade said:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/64029842.html?weibo_id=4356784775029961

Can anyone translate Chinese to English. I thinks this person saw spartace today at RM filming.(not 100% sure).she was saying how close they were...

Credit to original user

Nothing new here. It's a remark about JH getting carried off stage by JK at his [sic] fan meeting (a video that most of us have probably already seen). It then remarked on how close they normally are at RM shoots.

13 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

Nothing new here. It's a remark about JH getting carried off stage by JK at his [sic] fan meeting (a video that most of us have probably already seen). It then remarked on how close they normally are at RM 

Thank you for the explanation! :)

Hello guys! I agree with the Korean Culture/beliefs about the "bouquet toss" in a wedding. Usually the bride chose a lady who is engaged/ about to get married and the lady must get married within 6 months or else she will not get married within 3 years. 

I do not want to keep my hope high however I am hoping fervently that this year she will get married. Also, IN CASE, the guy is not Kim Jong Kook, I think it will be very uncomfortable for Ji Hyo to be in a loveline like that. Same goes to Kim Jong Kook. Let's say they are helping each other as they are good friends but it will still be uncomfortable. And Ji Hyo declaring them as "Future Couple" (though it may be a joke), I think it's like reading between the lines. 

Honestly, I couldn't think of someone other than Kim Jong Kook for her. The April's fool news about her and Lee Dong Wook is hoax, right??!! And Ji Hyo not attending Jong Kook's concert seems a bit suspicious, but her attending the concert will be suspicious as well. Aigoo. Which way to choose, right? However, I guess that she was in the concert but in the backstage.. :)

I wonder when will Running Man grant Ji Hyo and her companion their much awaited trip to LA! It will be jjang, for sure! :)

• Like 5

On 4/3/2019 at 10:23 AM, kimmongji01 said:

Hello guys! I agree with the Korean Culture/beliefs about the "bouquet toss" in a wedding. Usually the bride chose a lady who is engaged/ about to get married and the lady must get married within 6 months or else she will not get married within 3 years. 

I do not want to keep my hope high however I am hoping fervently that this year she will get married. Also, IN CASE, the guy is not Kim Jong Kook, I think it will be very uncomfortable for Ji Hyo to be in a loveline like that. Same goes to Kim Jong Kook. Let's say they are helping each other as they are good friends but it will still be uncomfortable. And Ji Hyo declaring them as "Future Couple" (though it may be a joke), I think it's like reading between the lines. 

There are three possibilities I can think of regarding Jihyo catching the bouquet:

1. She volunteered to catch the bouquet because she has no interest in getting married soon.

2. She could be already engaged. Which interestingly enough, it kind of lines up with Spartace being "Future Couple".

3. She doesn't believe in superstitions.

• Like 7