[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

On 4/1/2019 at 6:10 AM, spartaceluv98 said:

@tiglon can you please kindly help translate this Weibo post please?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4356192152723925

It seems jk hyung answered about his ideal tye during the Q&A video shown at his concert. 

May i know if that concert is his recent solo concert . If thats his concert this march it means that his ideal type is jihyo. 

50 minutes ago, Spartacematchmade said:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/64029842.html?weibo_id=4356784775029961

Can anyone translate Chinese to English. I thinks this person saw spartace today at RM filming.(not 100% sure).she was saying how close they were...

Credit to original user

Nothing new here. It's a remark about JH getting carried off stage by JK at his [sic] fan meeting (a video that most of us have probably already seen). It then remarked on how close they normally are at RM shoots.

Hello guys! I agree with the Korean Culture/beliefs about the "bouquet toss" in a wedding. Usually the bride chose a lady who is engaged/ about to get married and the lady must get married within 6 months or else she will not get married within 3 years. 

I do not want to keep my hope high however I am hoping fervently that this year she will get married. Also, IN CASE, the guy is not Kim Jong Kook, I think it will be very uncomfortable for Ji Hyo to be in a loveline like that. Same goes to Kim Jong Kook. Let's say they are helping each other as they are good friends but it will still be uncomfortable. And Ji Hyo declaring them as "Future Couple" (though it may be a joke), I think it's like reading between the lines. 

Honestly, I couldn't think of someone other than Kim Jong Kook for her. The April's fool news about her and Lee Dong Wook is hoax, right??!! And Ji Hyo not attending Jong Kook's concert seems a bit suspicious, but her attending the concert will be suspicious as well. Aigoo. Which way to choose, right? However, I guess that she was in the concert but in the backstage.. :)

I wonder when will Running Man grant Ji Hyo and her companion their much awaited trip to LA! It will be jjang, for sure! :)

• Like 5

On 4/3/2019 at 10:23 AM, kimmongji01 said:

Hello guys! I agree with the Korean Culture/beliefs about the "bouquet toss" in a wedding. Usually the bride chose a lady who is engaged/ about to get married and the lady must get married within 6 months or else she will not get married within 3 years. 

I do not want to keep my hope high however I am hoping fervently that this year she will get married. Also, IN CASE, the guy is not Kim Jong Kook, I think it will be very uncomfortable for Ji Hyo to be in a loveline like that. Same goes to Kim Jong Kook. Let's say they are helping each other as they are good friends but it will still be uncomfortable. And Ji Hyo declaring them as "Future Couple" (though it may be a joke), I think it's like reading between the lines. 

There are three possibilities I can think of regarding Jihyo catching the bouquet:

1. She volunteered to catch the bouquet because she has no interest in getting married soon.

2. She could be already engaged. Which interestingly enough, it kind of lines up with Spartace being "Future Couple".

3. She doesn't believe in superstitions.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvxyGO2hYXQdHZeVuI0EtJ9jF5UHxOSbvkWcZk0/

i very love what KJK write letter in concert 

he very lovely and nice person.....

credit to spartace_korean_fan

Thank you for sharing this here :). It seems to be a letter written to his future wife. Whoever she is, she is indeed a very lucky woman to be married to a guy like jk hyung. Why does my instinct say that we will hear some good news from jk hyung this year? Perhaps end of this year? Praying that the good news involves jihyo noona too. 

1 minute ago, tiglon said:

Below is an article, on KJK showing his letter to someone in his concert

Korean fans (cr: spartace_korean_fan) has translated this to English and Chinese, all in the article below

Please have a look, it's his declaration of love

https://www.weibo.com/2867449362/HnUiYw5PZ?type=comment#_rnd1554273942589

@tiglon was it stated it was specifically to someone at that concert venue? (because as far as we know, jihyo noona did not attend the concert) Or was it just a general letter to his future wife? 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

glon was it stated it was specifically to someone at that concert venue? (because as far as we know, jihyo noona did not attend the concert) Or was it just a general letter to his future wife? 

@spartaceluv98

It says he showed a video of his handwritten letter in the concert. Since his Seoul concert at Ehwa Womens University is over, I am wondering if it's his national tour or his concert in Virgina, USA.

It sounds like SJH.. COS HE SAYS HE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME(THIS IS DEFINITELY JI HYO, together for 9 long years). As far as i know KJK proposed to Ji Hyo in 2014 and she told him to wait. HH blurted it out during SBS Entertainment Awards while both he and kjk were on stage accepting an award.   

Its not a little late and that they cherish n love each other 

Important thing is  "WITH SO MANY CONNECTIONS BEHIND ONE'S BACK ( does he mean rm members hh n js who have been trying to get them to marry)?

The poster of the article (KJKSaaa) also shows pictures in the post, matching the connections

Picture 1: Shows the letter posted by the Korean fan

Picture 2-3: The "future couple" , which coincides with his "to the future her"

Picture 4: KJK in the Q&A session saying if the person feels he is a good person that's his ideal type and then

Picture 5: SJH saying KJK is a good person once you get to know him

Picture 6: KJK saying "this type of loveable girl"

Picture 7-8: KJK saying to SJH that he looks loveable

Picture 9: SJH holding the bouquet

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

18 minutes ago, tiglon said:

@spartaceluv98

It says he showed a video of his handwritten letter in the concert. Since his Seoul concert at Ehwa Womens University is over, I am wondering if it's his national tour or his concert in Virgina, USA.

It sounds like SJH.. COS HE SAYS HE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME , its not a little late and that they cherish n love each other 

Important thing is  "WITH SO MANY CONNECTIONS BEHIND ONE'S BACK ( does he mean rm members hh n js who have been trying to get them to marry)?

The poster of the article (KJKSaaa) also shows pictures in the post, matching the connections

Picture 1: Shows the letter posted by the Korean fan

Picture 2-3: The "future couple" , which coincides with his "to the future her"

Picture 4: KJK in the Q&A session saying if the person feels he is a good person that's his ideal type and then

Picture 5: SJH saying KJK is a good person once you get to know him

Picture 6: KJK saying "this type of loveable girl"

Picture 7-8: KJK saying to SJH that he looks loveable

Picture 9: SJH holding the bouquet

@tiglon, i see, thank you for the additional information. I guess this was shown during his concert in Seoul last weekend and might be shown again during his upcoming National Tour. 

Yes, if we were to analyse in detail, it does seem to be referred to jihyo noona. I really hope our analysis ends up true and I have a hunch we might get something perhaps by the end of this year. 

• Like 6

KJK's Letter during KJK Solo Concert

Spoiler

To her in the future.

I've been writing many handwritten letters in the meantime.

I've written songs in anticipation of public sympathy.

I've written so many articles to impress someone but so many people are watching this, & I'm going to do this for just 1 person,

think it's the 1st time I've written a very personal story.

I've been thinking for a long time,

start off without a hitch, & I write it down like a lot.

I think I've been able to understand my true feelings before.

I don't know where / what you're doing right now.

Hey, please come now.

It's not a little late, but there must be a reason why I've been waiting so long.

That much, we cherish about each other, we care about each other, we appreciate each other.

With so many connection, behind one's back.

The 1 who chose me.

I'll live by returning (the favor) for the rest of whole life.

(source : spartce_korean_fan IG

IMO :

1. 1st, this letter make us esp me touched our heart when we read it.

2. This sentence below I can said : we all know, KJK never ever push to woman he love (I assume SJH) to doing this & that, I'm pretty sure, in this case (marriage life) also like that, he never ever push woman he love about marriage life, he just let it her, he just want to look she is happy & enjoying her life.

KJK even didn't blame her, he blame his self by there must be reason why I've been waiting so long.

Hey, please come now sentence it's seems he want said : Please show to the world, we're in relationship, don't worry.

cherish, care, & appreciate each other sentence refer to SJH it's really match. We all know, they always doing like that even off cam & since a few years ago. (long time ago).

Hey, please come now.

It's not a little late, but there must be a reason why I've been waiting so long.

That much, we cherish about each other, we care about each other, we appreciate each other.

With so many connection, behind one's back.

The 1 who chose me.

I'll live by returning (the favor) for the rest of whole life.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Thanks for sharing it, guys. And yes, he has a soft heart, indeed. Hence, the first word hit me instantly.

"To her in the future"

It may be only a coincidence, though, but why so many coincidences? Is it the word they used frequently in their sweet talks? Isn't it weird when JK talked about future when JH also name them as a future couple?

The whole letter feels so personal and so touching.. And by the way he talked, idk I thought he already found the one. Or else he won't say "we cherish about each other, we care about each other, we appreciate each other". Even he said "the one who chose me"! Oh, it's somehow make me feel the wedding bell would ringing soon.

Then, if this letter really adressed to JH, it's understandable if she can't come to his concert as a special guest. Her presence would create too much fuss after he displayed it, since so many people are rooting for them now. But... if she would show up at one of his concert and he displayed the letter again, wouldn't it be nice to make a proposal for her? :wub: (Oh, please forgive my delulu mind).

My delulu mind would like to make this scenario.. I want JH attending one of his solo concert. However, the rest of his agendas are:

1. April, 28th - Anyang

Yep, his childhood place, he had so many friends and relatives there. It would be special if JH could attend and spend her time together with him at his childhood place.

2. June, 1st - Daejeon

I remembered when JK called JH (when he gave a lecture to the KAIST students), JH told him that she knew the place quite well since she's been there for her drama shooting. And it's two hours drive from Seoul, if she had another schedule for the next day, I think it's convinient enough for her to go there and support him.

3. June, 9th - Jeonju

Idk much about Jeonju. So, I can't say anything. But, it seemed that Jeonju is a less crowded city than Seoul or Busan. If she is gonna be there to support him without creating too much fuss, then maybe she would choose this one, but please cmiiw, since I don't know much about it.

4. June, 22nd - Busan

As long as I know, Busan had so many beautiful places and a bit far away from Seoul, and this is his last solo concert too for this series. It would be great if he end the series with the most beautiful memory. And it's lovely to think if they spend the journey back to Seoul together too.

Okay, I had to stop here, guys. Don't take my post too seriously, it's just me and my delusional mind, lol. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

7 minutes ago, elzy said:

The whole letter feels so personal and so touching.. And by the way he talked, idk I thought he already found the one. Or else he won't say "we cherish about each other, we care about each other, we appreciate each other". Even he said "the one who chose me"! Oh, it's somehow make me feel the wedding bell would ringing soon.

4. June, 22nd - Busan

As long as I know, Busan had so many beautiful places and a bit far away from Seoul, and this is his last solo concert too for this series. It would be great if he end the series with the most beautiful memory. And it's lovely to think if they spend the journey back to Seoul together too.

IKR !!

It's seems he already has one by that sentence. (ok, since I'm sa shippers ofc my wish & delulu said : she is SJH.).

The 1 who chose me ;) I can't stop my wish she is SJH.

We all know, even since RM start, she always choose KJK, even JSJ in the taxi mong eps said : she just need must choose 3 people in her life : KJK, KJK, KJK.

Ok, what if the reality isn't SJH, I can't lie, I must be sad but it means that woman really love KJK & ofc KJK love her so much, so even though I'm sad, I'll still cherish for him.

I & some sa shippers have a puzzle about SJH became guest / at least attend in KJK solo concert at Busan, the last concert but it's just a little wish (we seems doing a huge puzzle). it's like the latest eps RM, who is secret couple :D 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

All these coincidences happening is getting my shipper heart too delusional lol. I'm just hoping for the best, but I'm so impatient for any kind of news for either of them, especially SJH. We didn't even get to see rm filming pics yesterday and we haven't seen any filming pics for her movie. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I hope so they will getting married by end this year and our dreams will become true. :kiss_wink: I hope they go to LA together in upcoming episode and jihyo will pick kjk. I think kjk has a crush with jihyo in family outing a long ago but he keep his feeling inside then when jihyo become permenant member of runningman, he started getting closer with jihyo eventhough she has a loveline with gary. They have been known 9 years through ups and downs, they always take care with each other, they always hang out together eventhough with their friends, kjk always advice and give motivation support towards jihyo. I think jihyo will be most luckiest woman if kjk pick her as wife because i know kjk will protect her and love her for the rest of his life. :love: Their love keep blossom nowadays when jihyo acknowledge them as "future couple". I dont know either if their team member know about their relationship (as couple) but they have give blessing already and support their relationship(especially haha, yjs, lks). I think they will slowly reveal their relationship through runningman, I hope kjk will make some move to propose jihyo but i hope he will propose jihyo when shooting runningman (mood delulu on) and they will end their show if they are getting married lol :P. About that concert, i think jihyo will come when her schedule not pack or when she free on that day. But i hope she will come and support kjk (her future husband) keke B). I keep praying everyday that spartace will getting married soon and have 3 kids (2 daughter, 1 son) :blush:. If they dont end up together, ofcourse im as spartace shipper will be sad but nevermind as long as they happy with their partner, im happy too. I dont put high hope if they getting married with other people because the expectation will hurt me if my dreams not become true. So keep calm and support spartace forever. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Whether they do end up together or not, I'll continue to support them as individuals. At this point I'm just hoping that they would finally find the person that they would want to cherish forever. Happy shipping everyone :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

We don't really know if SJH is the type who would believe in wedding traditions (iirc JSM also recently caught the flowers at her friend's wedding and she hasn't shown any signs of getting married soon), but to me it really looks like the bride purposely threw the flowers to her and she was expecting it so I'm sure an agreement was made there. 

Another scene that stood out to me was when JSM was joking about following LKS and YJS footsteps in finding love with someone they met in a TV show. During that whole conversation, SA weren't saying anything and no one was teasing them even though the conversation also fits their situation, which is also a bit fishy to me when you add it on top of everything else that's been happening. 

• Like 2