Quantcast
Jump to content
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended Posts

This is my favorite scene to rewatch in the most recent episode because you can see how KJK was ready to give SJH the food she wanted (I think it was him who asked "What do you want?") and he looked like he was about to get it for her, but KJY got it first and then suddenly KJK couldn't contain his jealousy LOL. 

 

And it was nice to see them arguing again like old times. 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, tiglon said:

@delusionalme @Suzliney @elzy @Regita M. P @mn0096 @spartaceluv98 @nhav0 @Mohamad Fitri

 

I would like to add something to my post above, my opinion:

 

Referring to what KJK said about his ideal type, I just remembered that in the latest episode 445, when Jang Hee-jin peered into the car where SJH and KJK were sitting she asked SJH if KJK is in the car. SJH replied he is in the back. Upon hearing that JHJ replied that she thinks KJK is scary and walked away. But SJH said "If you get to know KJK you will find he is actually a good person" CMIIW, she also said KJK is good person in PJF

 

Now this coincides with what KJK just said about his ideal type who thinks that he is a good person. Most probably when he said that he must be describing SJH as his ideal type.:)

Thank you so much for taking your time and effort to repost again about the translation. We all really appreciate that there is a fellow member willing to translate for us :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless KJK & or SJH secret couple / not,

IMO, the way KJK endless nagging jealousy it's really out of the context . LOL .

Even when KJK is secret couple w/ SJH / other, even when KJK suspect SJH secret couple w/ KJY / other.

 

Does he need to act like that ? (too far)

 

We always know, KJK is Mr. Jealous whenever SJH doing games / missions w/ male guest & male member (at that time esp KG), but I think this is the very 1st time I look KJK's reaction is too over :lol: Every little what SJH doing / thinking / saying always became his attention .

 

Even in the end KJK & / SJH are couple, I just though KJK in the same time jealous also. :lol:

And I love it when every body suspect KJK really jealous & then KJK's reaction didn't saying anything seems like agreeing w/ what they said + after that SJH just saying be quite & just eat, he follow her instructions :phew:

 

KJK SJH arguing like old times, the different is .......

the level of arguing & SJH didn't "angry" like said yaaa Kim Jong Kook ! / something like that.:lol:

 

Thanks @tiglon ...

Btw, in Line group, KJK singing Call Away by Charlie Puth in concert, the lyric seems related w/ the Q&A session.

Q : Is the fight really amazing ? A : The woman I love, the family I love, the man who can be guarded regardless of the danger. No matter what the danger.

(Source : Line group)

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Regardless KJK & or SJH secret couple / not,

IMO, the way KJK endless nagging jealousy it's really out of the context . LOL .

Even when KJK is secret couple w/ SJH / other, even when KJK suspect SJH secret couple w/ KJY / other.

 

Does he need to act like that ? (too far)

 

We always know, KJK is Mr. Jealous whenever SJH doing games / missions w/ male guest & male member (at that time esp KG), but I think this is the very 1st time I look KJK's reaction is too over :lol: Every little what SJH doing / thinking / saying always became his attention .

 

Even in the end KJK & / SJH are couple, I just though KJK in the same time jealous also. :lol:

And I love it when every body suspect KJK really jealous & then KJK's reaction didn't saying anything seems like agreeing w/ what they said + after that SJH just saying be quite & just eat, he follow her instructions :phew:

 

KJK SJH arguing like old times, the different is .......

the level of arguing & SJH didn't "angry" like said yaaa Kim Jong Kook ! / something like that.:lol:

 

Thanks @tiglon ...

Btw, in Line group, KJK singing Call Away by Charlie Puth in concert, the lyric seems related w/ the Q&A session.

Q : Is the fight really amazing ? A : The woman I love, the family I love, the man who can be guarded regardless of the danger. No matter what the danger.

(Source : Line group)

Oooh what's the line group?

 

Btw I noticed LKS was very insistent on KJK's jealousy! He is a major spartace supporter...love how he is supporting them. Or maybe he knows sth....eeks its so hard not to get delusional with what we are seeing!!! Yet we don't know how much of it is scripted....(just a reality check) 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kellentia said:

Oooh what's the line group?

 

Btw I noticed LKS was very insistent on KJK's jealousy! He is a major spartace supporter...love how he is supporting them. Or maybe he knows sth....eeks its so hard not to get delusional with what we are seeing!!! Yet we don't know how much of it is scripted....(just a reality check) 

 

Line is application for private chatting like KakaoTalk / Whatsapp / WeChat...

 

LOL . Agree w/ what u said about LKS :lol: (Is she sleep in the car ? Hyung, I think you're really jealous now.)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one think caught my attention was in BTS when SA seems in discussion, and when another members busy with their smart phone, they are in their world together and no gadget in their hands..meanwhile, we sometimes cought our SA in RM ep, busy with their smartphone ( not a lot, just sometimes), especially when they were separated, Heeemmmm:rolleyes:

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I do not know if they already talked about this topic, but I just saw the full video of the spartace dance in the fanmeeting. SJH is wearing the same socks that KJK always wears?

Alerón
Alerón
Alerón

 

 

 

 

Edited by Riaem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep rewatching and hoping that in the next episode it's revealed that Jihyo and the male guest are not the secret couple and Jongkook's paranoia was actually jealousy. :joy:

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good day everyone... i enjoyed today's episode as much as everyone here... yes specially that smile from kwang soo... andnthe time he said that "up until a while ago, he clearly understand JK (i mean specially when he said JH didn't sleep in the car, he was right to be suspicious but when they are eating and JK stop the guest from helping JH) KS said it was clearly jealousy:D

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tiglon said:

In picture 1, he said, if that person feels I(KJK) am a good person, (in picture 2) then I will feel very very thankful and (in picture 3) think that she is loveable, (in picture 4), this type of loveable girl (in picture 5) is my ideal type

 

7 hours ago, tiglon said:

Referring to what KJK said about his ideal type, I just remembered that in the latest episode 445, when Jang Hee-jin peered into the car where SJH and KJK were sitting she asked SJH if KJK is in the car. SJH replied he is in the back. Upon hearing that JHJ replied that she thinks KJK is scary and walked away. But SJH said "If you get to know KJK you will find he is actually a good person" CMIIW, she also said KJK is good person in PJF

 

Now this coincides with what KJK just said about his ideal type who thinks that he is a good person. Most probably when he said that he must be describing SJH as his ideal type.:)

 

Thanks for giving the translation and your opinion upon that @tiglon 

Idk if I overthink about this, but when he said about this, imo, it felt too personal and truthful this time. I remembered JK shared the reason why he hasn't married yet, because he thinks he was never good enough. He always tried to do better. Maybe, he needs someone to encourage him and make him believe that he is a good person, and I hope that he found that while being together with JH.

 

I've just finished watching ep. 445 with sub... and I couldn't agree more to all of your analysis. I'd like to add some if you don't mind. Please forgive me if it's gonna be a long post.

1. BTS scene

SA is the only member who sat in the opposite side of the table, while the other sat slightly apart from them (separated by table), and I agree to what @delusionalme had said. They are lost in their own world when being together, but often checking on their phone while being away from each other (but, yeah, it's an assumption, though)

 

2. Yeobo-seyo team forming

How funny that's they are being together so often these days. It's like fate turns to favor them being together more often now, and looked like it's really unplanned beforehand, since all members are also seemed flustered about why they are being together again. And what I wanted to point out that we must be thankful that "Future Couple" is not being edit out. Was it another hint?

 

3. Car scene

Let's put aside about who is the secret couple or the relationship virgin for a while, I can see JK's behavior was mainly because his "over-protective" or let's say jealousy. There's no need for him to snatched her arm away, tbh, if she likes to hold the male guest's hand, then so what? Why he had to remind her that she will turned 40 soon? And, it's funny when he repeated "Why you do this... Why?" His tone and the way he left his comfort position was utterly genuine.

 

4. Scene when eating together

JK just babbling that it's not JH type to do this and that, yeah he really knew her (and so all of RM members). Then, JH is mad at how he accused her, lol. When she grabbed the vegetable pancake on her chopsticks while he kept complaining about her suspicious act, she showed her annoyance face, even told him to just shut up and eat. JK and his nagging habit, lol. :D It's funny because usually when everyone suspecting JH, JK is the only one who support her.

 

5. Punishment scene

Perhaps it had been edited out, cmiiw, JH said "I'm sorry" before throwing water to JK, but I'm not hearing it when she is about to throw water to the male guest.

 

My personal opinion:

Scripted or not, being in a role or not, they are really close. There's something between them by seeing their smiles and their behavior towards each other. :wub:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Spartacematchmade said:

This is just pure speculation but I saw something on Weibo,. It was dark in the car but I'm pretty sure ji hyo originally sat on the back seat and then moved. What do you guys think?

 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/63872805.html?weibo_id=4356215896742765

 

Credit to Weibo owner

 

 

yup totaly agree with you

i saw JH seat at back with KJK and moved front seat...
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Tk Best said:

I try google translate they said that song jihyo and lee dong wook were dating for 6 months. I dont know whether the news is true or not but this article were release in vietnam news but not in korea because the latest news in naver,soompi or any other website korea dont have this article. So i dont believe as long as song jihyo company not release the official statement about they were dating. I think they want to play a game april fool because right now on month april right. So i think this a totally false rumour. So we just waiting for their official statement from lee dong wook and jihyo company only. Whatever it is, lets support spartace untill one another getting married. But i hope this is only the fake rumour. -_- Keep calm and relax about this article :kiss_wink:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably just April Fool’s hoax. Putting this under Spoiler:

 

Spoiler

I found a YT vid uploaded yesterday that says Dispatch announced the news. If so, we should have read something by now, yet there’s nothing. Also, people in the comments say that the pic used in the vid as “proof” was LDW and Suzy. 

 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

 

 

Edit@spartaceluv98: Oops, we’re talking about the same thing, LOL.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sorry @tiglon, if you don't mind, can you kindly translate this Weibo post? It is the post about jihyo noona accepting the flower bouquet during the wedding and there seems to be an article shown in the first pic in the post below:

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4356235447040343

 

I saw in the comments, based on google translate, many are stating they want to hear good news soon. Does the post discuss what we have discussed previously whereby in korean tradition, usually the person who catches the bouquet means that person is most likely already engaged/going to get married soon? Or else that person will not get married for the next 10 years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...