Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

5 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

Does anyone else find it interesting that no one tried to accuse KJk and SJH of being the secret couple in the beginning? They're the new love line, so it seems like an obvious choice to tease them, but instead YJS goes for LKS who's in apublic relationship. (Because spartace is the actual relationship).

Even when KJK and SJH are paired due to the spoon game, no one tries to accuse them of being the secret couple. 

I just found it interesting.

agree with @linzer03.....

just my opinion
honestly i think they are secrect couple in this episode..... maybe KJK and SJH try to fight each other to prevent 
all member suspect about them...

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

I’m still watching the ep, but I just want to clarify one little thing. It may be different depending on the site you use, but this is how Kocowa explained “Future Couple” and Yeoboseyo

First, SJH said SA’s team name would be “FC.” When prompted, she said that meant “Future Couple.” Her slight embarrassment was so cute, and I loved that YJS encouraged her. Also, there’s more to Yeoboseyo than a simple “Hello.” HH stretched that to mean “Honey” (Yeobo), “Hello” (Seyo). Switch that around, and we get “Hello, Honey.” SJH’s the “honey,” and KJK’s the one who says “Hello” to her. That’s also beyond cute, and very much a HH way to tease them. 

Will point out other things as I come across them. :D 

SJH not attending the concert: The fact that SJH and JSJ were the only two members who did not attend the concert made them, especially her, stand out more. IMO, there’s no way she would not have gone unless she really had a tight schedule. That’s very possible, but despite having an overseas event with HH (who managed to attend the concert), she made time for a co-worker’s wedding. The fact that YJS attended the concert meant all the members knew it meant a lot to KJK. SJH would have wanted to support KJK. If SJH attended (and I believe the chance of that is high), she would have done so in private. Given the LL and the ramifications if she attended publicly, going incognito made more sense. No matter what, we all know SA are extremely close. 

5 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Does anyone else find it interesting that no one tried to accuse KJk and SJH of being the secret couple in the beginning? They're the new love line, so it seems like an obvious choice to tease them, but instead YJS goes for LKS who's in apublic relationship. (Because spartace is the actual relationship).

Even when KJK and SJH are paired due to the spoon game, no one tries to accuse them of being the secret couple. 

I just found it interesting.

I agree. When the PD announced that two people would go to LA, HH immediately accused the staff of rigging something for SA. This time, the members did tease them, but I didn’t think they made a big deal about it. As you said, maybe it’s because SA are no longer “secret,” LOL. The sense was  “It’s them two, again” like it’s a normal thing. Someone said something about fate, and JSJ said the pairing was not pre-arranged. As the members walked out, HH and JSM said SA’s situation was very funny. YSC also said that KJK did what SJH wanted. As soon as she said “Yeobo,” KJK said “Seyo” like a good BF/husband. Most of this pointed to familiarity vs something new or “secret.” :D  

Edited by mn0096
Clarified after rewatching the scene
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

RM eps 445

- Opening :

Spoiler

1. It's been a long time no see SJH wearing eyeglasses, reminded us to RM old eps.

2. YSC praised SJH's dress, LKS suspect based on her dress she is spy, JSM said SJH's dress so cute.

3. KJK : She looks like Detective Conan. (YJS agree w/ what KJK saying).

4. Theme this eps : Secret Couple Amid the Battle Singles

5. YJS & KJK suspect LKS because LKS is secret relationship. LOL.

6. When YSC suspect SJH, KJK : there has to be a theme for her outfit.

7. Guest : Jang Hee Jin (JHJ), Bona, & Kim Jae Young (KJY).

8. When YSC Bona getting teasing it's so cute moment, finally KJK can get teasing to other not himself. LOL.

9. PD : Among these members (11 members), there is 1 couple who are dating a secret. (KJK's face seems so surprised w/ slighty smile. LOL). Secret couple give a mission without any members knowing.

10. KJK still suspect SJH. LOL.

- Behind the Scene :

Spoiler

1. KJK SJH spotted sitting side by side & talking each other. The other members busy w/ their phone & pretend didn't look & hear KJK SJH / they're look KJK SJH like that is usual.

- Parking Area :

Spoiler

1. Members divided by 3 team by spoon.

2. KJK SJH. HH, LKS, & JSM. JSJ, YJS, & YSC.

3. KJK brightly smile & then bitting his lip + the head turn down w/ slighty laugh when he know just be w/ SJH.

4. YJS push SJH to be close w/ KJK. 

5. ?? : I can't believe this.

?? : It's you two ?

?? What is this ?

JSJ : People will think it's planned.

YSC : Don't do this.

?? : This is wasn't planned.

LKS : I don't like this.

JSM : They're couple.

HH : Is this fate ?

(KJK's face turn red w/ endless smile & SJH endless smile & laugh).

6. They make chant.

SJH : We’re team FC!

JSJ : What’s that ?

SJH : Future couple.

(SJH holding hand KJK)

(KJK laugh shyly hearing that & face turn really red).

YJS : That’s great. Ji Hyo. That’s nice.

HH : She confessed her love for him.

KJK : You received a mission, right ?

SJH : Team FC!

KJK : You did, right ?

SJH : No.

HH : How about “Hello, honey”?

JSM : That’s sounds good.

SJH : Honey. KJK : Hello.

(SJH still holding KJK & laugh while KJK biting his lip w/ bright smile shyly).

YSC : He listened to her.

HH : It’s always the two of them.

JSM : It’s like fate.

7. JHJ came to KJK SJH car.

JHJ : Is KJK here ?

SJH : He’s back here.

JHJ : I’m scared of him.

KJK : She’s afraid of me ?

SJH : She’s afraid of you.

KJK : Why would she be ? I’m not a scary person.

SJH : Goodness. KJK is a nice person once you get to know him. (while speaking this, JHJ has leave, she just talking w/ herself while she play her cap).

8. KJK SJH KJY 1 team.

- Car :

Spoiler

1. Sitting : SJH & KJY in the center. KJK in the back.

2. KJK still suspect SJH.

KJK : You looked pretty sick when you came today.

SJH : I’m not sick. I was feeling …

KJK : You looked sick & you’re a bit slow. (pointer KJY). This is strange combination.

Wouldn’t the secret couple want to get in the same car ?

SJH : (start to annoying w/ KJK) Do we look strange for you ? (Looking at KJK).

My goodness.

KJK : If you 2 were a couple, then you guys probably have a mission to complete.

KJY : Right.

SJH : Right.

KJK : Go on & do it. (KJK give a challenge to SJH).

KJY : We held hands.

(SJH hold KJY’s hand).

KJK : Why did you do it? Why ? (KJK’s hand to SJH’s chair & then the whole body came closer to SJH while start to jealous).

SJH : I just did it.

KJK : You’re not the type to suddenly grab a guest’s hand. (KJK’s hand to SJH’s shoulder while jealous).

SJH : His skin looked soft.

KJK : See? Come on. What’s wrong w/ you ? (KJK’s hand push SJH’s hand to throw away from KJY). You’ve aged. She’ll be 40 soon. (talking to KJY).

SJH : I just grabbed it.

KJK : She’ll be turning 40 soon. (SJH laugh).

SJH : I just did it because you were suspecting us but there’s nothing going on.

KJK : You’re suspicious. If this isn’t a mission, you’re interested in him. (laugh because teasing her).

SJH : I think it’s 1 of those 2 (teasing him. LOL).

KJK : so, it’s 1 of those 2. Okay. (start to jealous).

SJH : But it’s reallt not me.

KJK : Sure.

(After a little argue w/ jealous + teasing, they start to discussion again, like nothing happen, lol).

- Eating :

Spoiler

1. Sitting : KJK KJY SJH.

2. KJK still suspect KJY SJH while SJH looking at KJK w/ laugh.

3. KJK start to explain what happened in the car w/ nagging, SJH start to annoying.

………….

KJK : she is loner not type like taking care of the guest (esp male). Ji Hyo doesn’t immediately speak casually to anyone. She talked to him casually even before he got on. (SJH start to mad).

4. LKS : Did she sleep in the car / not?

KJK : She didn’t.

SJH : But hear me out. If we’re not the secret couple, then KJK is being jealous. Listen to me. I’m serious. You need to acknowledge that. (LKS’s react says it all. Lol. KJK’s react smile w/ still nagging.)

5. When they start eat. KJK start to teasing her for calming her.

KJK : Thanks to KJY. No, it’s thanks to SJH. Thanks to her, we’re having a such delicious meal. (KJK looking at SJh for a while, SJH smile when KJK talking this sentence).

6. When they’re eating.

KJK looking SJH when SJH want to grab some food near KJK.

KJK : What do you want ? What do you need ?

SJH : I’d like a piece of the vegetable pancake.

KJK looking at SJH again.

When KJY help SJH, KJK’s hand hold KJY’s hand.

KJK : No, you can’t ! Why did you get it for her? Why ? (KJK start to standing)

KJK Why did you ? (Looking at SJH w/ jealous).

SJH : I just want it.

KJK : Why did he get it for you ?

SJH : Because I wanted it. What’s going on?

KJK : Look at this. She could reach it, but she didn’t. She kept hesitating, so she got it for her.

LKS : KJK, up until a while ago, I could understand you. But this is jealousy.

KJK : No, it isn’t. (laughing shyly).

LKS : You’re making us uncomfortable.

KJK : It’s not true.

JSM : You’re being too jealous.

……………….

LK S: KJK can’t focus on anything other than those 2.

HH : I’m pretty sure that he’s just jealous now.

JSM : I hope so. He’s definitely jealous.

JSM : That’s jealousy for sure.

KJK just eat without denying just smile.

7. 43:49 – 43:50 : KJK SJH mirroring each other. Both of them in the same time laid back in the chair.

8. PD : When people find an attractive person of opposite sex, this changes first.

When SJH said : let me answer, KJK looking at SJH.

SJH : Voice.

KJK : She said “voice”.

PD : Correct.

9. 50:13 – 50:17 : KJ SJH mirroring each other about their hands in the mouth.

10. KJK SJH KJY Team lose & get a water punishment.

KJK : Let’s do this.

SJH : Sorry about this.

(SJH throw the water didn’t hit KJK).

HH : Aren’t they couple in real life ?

YJS : Are they a couple ? What’s up w. you & KJK ?

They seem different.

KJK : Ji Hyo, why did you do that ?

YJS : Look at that. KJK looks very happy.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 7

^thank you as always for your translation/recaps! 

The car scene and the eating scene still makes me laugh so much lol. I love how most of the members were just ignoring KJKs jealous ranting. 

Is there a possibility that KJK and SJH are actually the secret couple? 

• Like 5

IMO :

1. Since this eps not finished yet, I can't write & judge this & that too much, so can't wait next week.

2. Regardless of that, they're divided the team by spoon seems not planned with secret couple / anything, so far I can said :

KJK SJH became 1 partner + guest is really fate like 1% Miracle lyric.

It's reminded us to RM eps 185, 404, & 410.

The way KJK biting his lip w/ smile laugh shyly & turn red face it's really common looking him like that whenever KJK SJH get a teasing / fate became winner / team / partner / SJH doing aegyo.

The way SJH holding KJK's hand it's reminded us KJK always doing this also & it's the same how SJH hold KJK's hand w/ KJK hold SJH's hand.

KJK didn't denying / mad / annoy when SJH hold KJK's hand while SJH keep talking this & that.

When the other members saying they're fate always both of them 1 partner / 1 team, agree w/ their talking about this case.

3. Many options in my mind why KJK SJH like that in this eps :

- They're secret couple (I mean, secret couple in this eps not in real life . LOL.)

- SJH KJY secret couple like KJK suspect earlier + jealous in the same time.

- KJK w/ other secret couple, that's a reason try so hard to be aggressive & talkative + try so hard to diverting to issue, so suspect SJH KJY.

- SJH w/ other secret couple, that's too obvious SJH doing water punishment w/ a wrong way to different people.

- Both of KJK SJH didn't involved, it means ... KJK pure really jealous w/ SJH.

4. SJH wearing eyeglasses it's really reminded us to RM old eps, in early eps.

5. Behind the scene always the best !

When the other members busy w/ their phone, only KJK SJH without + they're talking each other. The way SJH laid back her body to the table means she is really comfortable & it's really natural doing that so often w/ the same person (KJK). KJK himself pay attention to SJH & seems really have a deep conversation. The other members it's really common looking them like that.

6. When SJH said about KJK is nice person not a scary person what if once you know him, it's really no need she's talking like that since the guest has leave their car, she just talking w/ herself + cameraman in there. LOL. SJH admit it again after PJF.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Another observation:

KJK commented that SJH looked sick when she arrived (trying to prove that she's part of the secret couple). This confirms to us that KJK pays attention to SJH from the moment they see each other, which is sweet. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

When they climbing down the stair at the department of modelling, they were walking side by side and SJH holding on to KJK's arm.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Aigoo. It's so cute to see our KJK oppa to behave that way. He is very observant of SJH eonnie. I love their name Yeobo + Seyo but I like the 'future couple' even more. I just watched the latest episode and I am laughing a lot when Kwang Soo told his Jong Kook hyung that he is being overly jealous. This current episode makes me giddy. :) 

I noticed that SJH eonnie loses weight. I hope she is not losing sooo much sleep though. I like it when they speculate her when Jong Kook oppa said that Ji Hyo eonnie didn't fall asleep in the car on the way to the restaurant. 

I just wish for more SA moments. And the concert.... I hope she attends even one of them, please?!? :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mn0096 said:

SJH not attending the concert: The fact that SJH and JSJ were the only two members who did not attend the concert made them, especially her, stand out more. IMO, there’s no way she would not have gone unless she really had a tight schedule. That’s very possible, but despite having an overseas event with HH (who managed to attend the concert), she made time for a co-worker’s wedding. The fact that YJS attended the concert meant all the members knew it meant a lot to KJK. SJH would have wanted to support KJK. If SJH attended (and I believe the chance of that is high), she would have done so in private. Given the LL and the ramifications if she attended publicly, going incognito made more sense. No matter what, we all know SA are extremely close.   

Indeed, this is what I am thinking. I mean, JSJ did not attend the concert maybe just a common thing. However, we can see all running man member at the concert except SJH means something. Maybe she actually went there but secretly, or they agreed to support each other from a far since then don’t want to create gossip or something. 

I am pretty sure, if they are not in relationship or having something special, SJH can just appear like other members. Idk,also maybe she is just really really busy. 

About this episode, I watched it twice and even keep watching some part several times. 

- when they were in the same group, like fate. I like the way KJK looked shy but enjoy it at the same time 

- when SJH held the guest’s hand, as if she wanted to make KJK jealous. 

- when KJK pushed SJH’s hand over jealousy 

- when KJK kept his eyes to SJH, specifically when SJH ask the veggie pancake and KJK automatically tried to prevent the guest give the pancake to SJH. 

Lately, I feel like watching this RM is more interesting that watching korean drama :lol:.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, Kyo1991 said:

Indeed, this is what I am thinking. I mean, JSJ did not attend the concert maybe just a common thing. However, we can see all running man member at the concert except SJH means something. Maybe she actually went there but secretly, or they agreed to support each other from a far since then don’t want to create gossip or something. 

I am pretty sure, if they are not in relationship or having something special, SJH can just appear like other members. Idk,also maybe she is just really really busy. 

About this episode, I watched it twice and even keep watching some part several times. 

- when they were in the same group, like fate. I like the way KJK looked shy but enjoy it at the same time 

- when SJH held the guest’s hand, as if she wanted to make KJK jealous. 

- when KJK pushed SJH’s hand over jealousy 

- when KJK kept his eyes to SJH, specifically when SJH ask the veggie pancake and KJK automatically tried to prevent the guest give the pancake to SJH. 

Lately, I feel like watching this RM is more interesting that watching korean drama :lol:.

I agree with your reasons on jihyo noona not attending jk hyung's Seoul concerts. Maybe it was because they do not want further rumors or maybe she is indeed just plain busy with her movie filming.

Jk hyung has a national tour coming up with a few additional concerts. There is one this month on the 28th at his hometown Anyang and a few more in June at other various places. Jihyo noona's filming will end in May. So let's see whether she shows up at one of his concerts in June, by which she would have a more free schedule since her movie filming has ended.

• Like 7

Saw in one of the weibo comments that during jk hyung's q&a video session during last night's concert. Jk hyung stated that his ideal type is someone cute, please cmiiw. Seems that his ideal type is constantly changing, from someone who can be a good mother, to someone who has aegyo, to someone cute. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

@tiglon can you please kindly help translate this Weibo post please?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4356192152723925

It seems jk hyung answered about his ideal tye during the Q&A video shown at his concert. 

Picture 1: Q: Ideal type? A: If that person, I truly feel to be a good person

Picture 2: Q: Ideal type? A: (I) would feel very very thankful

Picture 3: Q: Ideal type? A: then would feel is very cute/loveable

Picture 4: Q: Ideal type? A: That type of cute girl

Picture 5: is the ideal type

Picture 6: On-screen text: Yes, (my husband(?)) is actually not a bad person

Subtitles: Actually (he) is not a bad person

In summary, if he feels that the girl is a good person, he would feel thankful and would see her to be cute/loveable, that is his ideal type

The poster included the scene from Ep 445 because he/she finds it funny. (Maybe because they see the connection with the 'good person' part)

Hope this helps

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

19 minutes ago, tiglon said:

In summary, if he feels that the girl is a good person, he would feel thankful and would see her to be cute/loveable, that is his ideal type

The poster included the scene from Ep 445 because he/she finds it funny. (Maybe because they see the connection with the 'good person' part)

Hope this helps

@tiglon thank you so much for translating for us. Appreciate it very much since most of us here do not understand chinese and rely a lot on google translations only.

• Like 1

KJK and SJH articles trending No. 7 and No. 10 on Naver!

@spartaceluv98  you are welcome. KJK did not say aegyo is one of the qualities he is looking for in his ideal type. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

@tiglon

Thanks to you about the translate q&a session :D 

IMO, SJH is cute enough without her knowing it. When she is became mong, when she is dancing, etc, the 1 & only man who always biting his lip with laugh shyly for no reason + always praised her directly, you're cute, you're pretty :wub:

(always bring a lot of sweet memories about this case).

And we always know, eventhough SJH is loner type, she is type of caring the guest, it means, she has a good personality enough.

(as Sunmi-Gashina admit it, etc).

When SJH admit it KJK is a good person once you know him, is it related what KJK want also judge by other people like that, right :) KJK want look like by other people as a good person & people & not a scary person :D 

And thank you for naver update . They always became trending news :D they must have seen that articles ;) 

• Like 8

I just watched this episode recently. Im so happy that have many spartace moment. My heart very flutter when watching this episode especially part yeobo saeyo, kjk was jealous but he keep denying his feelings towards jihyo. B) i think their love keep blossom in recently episode because their member keep teasing about them. But they dont deny about it and they just play along. :love: im still waiting for jihyo go to LA with her partner, but i hope she will pick KJK so that we can see more their interaction and capture sweet moment when they are at LA *mood delulu on* but nothing impossible right if they are go together. :blush: if jihyo not come kjk concert its okay but i hope she will come when he held concert at anyang or busan. Maybe they will spend time together. :wub:  i hope next year their fate will be destined as husband and wife. It will be an amazing news if they are getting married and have a beautiful daughter. I think they will be the most hottest couple if they end up together. Lets pray very harder so that they are open their heart to get married soon. Maybe they are slowly reveal their relationship into public but when the time comes,they will announce to the public. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, tiglon said:

Hope this helps

@delusionalme @Suzliney @elzy @Regita M. P @mn0096 @spartaceluv98 @nhav0 @Mohamad Fitri

Sorry everyone

I want to make a correction, because upon second reading, I found I made a slight mistake

In picture 1, he said, if that person feels I(KJK) am a good person, (in picture 2) then I will feel very very thankful and (in picture 3) think that she is loveable, (in picture 4), this type of loveable girl (in picture 5) is my ideal type

5 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

@tiglon

Thanks to you about the translate q&a session :D 

IMO, SJH is cute enough without her knowing it. When she is became mong, when she is dancing, etc, the 1 & only man who always biting his lip with laugh shyly for no reason + always praised her directly, you're cute, you're pretty :wub:

(always bring a lot of sweet memories about this case).

And we always know, eventhough SJH is loner type, she is type of caring the guest, it means, she has a good personality enough.

(as Sunmi-Gashina admit it, etc).

When SJH admit it KJK is a good person once you know him, is it related what KJK want also judge by other people like that, right :) KJK want look like by other people as a good person & people & not a scary person :D 

And thank you for naver update . They always became trending news :D they must have seen that articles ;) 

You are most welcome!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

@delusionalme @Suzliney @elzy @Regita M. P @mn0096 @spartaceluv98 @nhav0 @Mohamad Fitri

I would like to add something to my post above, my opinion:

Referring to what KJK said about his ideal type, I just remembered that in the latest episode 445, when Jang Hee-jin peered into the car where SJH and KJK were sitting she asked SJH if KJK is in the car. SJH replied he is in the back. Upon hearing that JHJ replied that she thinks KJK is scary and walked away. But SJH said "If you get to know KJK you will find he is actually a good person" CMIIW, she also said KJK is good person in PJF

Now this coincides with what KJK just said about his ideal type who thinks that he is a good person. Most probably when he said that he must be describing SJH as his ideal type.:)

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2