Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

27 minutes ago, smartace said:

Now OTOH, they start wearing couple items with no association with their inner circle, that pretty much a huge indicator (like back then they tend to use couple shoes - pretty telling from their backstage RM concert pictures)

@smartace

Yeah, I fully agree.

• Like 1

Today's guest for jk hyung's concert is yoo se yeon, jk hyung's co mc from ICSYV. I saw it from one of the instastory's of jk hyung's friend of attended the concert

• Thanks 3

Update: Today's guest is UV. Jk hyung and UV sang the song "Pull It Up" that they sang during The Call. Info from sd.style (jk hyung's friend) instastory

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

KJK Solo Concert

Day III - 31.03.'19

Spoiler

KJK's friends who are came  (based on IG's name) :

- Cchoi21

- Choon6

- OMG662_17

- sd_style

- UV

- Kkachi99

They have a party after the show finished.

Btw, thanks to @spartaceluv98 for keep up to date :) 

Edited by Regita M. P
I was add the info
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I know that Yeoboseyo means “Hello” when Koreans answer the phone, but the way HH suggested it by dividing the word and pointing first to SJH (Yeobo) then KJK (Seyo) emphasizes the word Yeobo. Doing this suggests the stand alone meaning of Yeobo, and we all know what that means when it comes to a married couple and SA. Also, isn’t Seyo typically something added to words as a sign of respect? That fits KJK’s stature. I could be way off since I don’t know Hangul. :sweatingbullets:

And, is it just me or was KJK not only shy, but he turned red? And, I love how cute, young, and happy SJH looked. The way she suggested “Future Couple” was so funny, like she didn’t mean to but somehow for her the natural ending to “future” was “couple,” or vice versa. At least, without subs, I assume that’s what she said. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@mn0096

yes, seyo / yo, imida, sshi, etc is conjunction and it's really important to use it, different conjunction, different level about the politeness sentence.

i love when sjh talking about this and that in this scene, sjh still holding kjk's hand & as usual, he didn't try to annoy / mad to her + didn't try to avoid sjh's hand & enjoy like u said ;) 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

I'm just noticing that JK touched Jihyo's arm when she said the guests hands are smooth which is why she is holding them. It wasn't even in that "hey!" type of way since you can see he slightly pushes her arm back for her to stop. LOL 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Daaaayuumm.. SJH in glass is <3 

And that hand pull from the last video :o He getting more territorial :p

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I find it really cute and funny that Jongkook was being high key paranoid+jealous(?)+stressed out over the possibility of Jihyo and Jaeyoung being the secret couple :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, kachuusha said:

I find it really cute and funny that Jongkook was being high key paranoid+jealous(?)+stressed out over the possibility of Jihyo and Jaeyoung being the secret couple :lol:

yes, the way KJK was acting (based on clips I've seen) is so funny, like he was so paranoid and stressed about the whole thing. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Check out @shoooqI__’s Tweet:

what are they talking about ? *may i join* lol :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, smartace said:

Daaaayuumm.. SJH in glass is <3 

And that hand pull from the last video :o He getting more territorial :p

Gosh, yes he did! He really claiming his territory (not only by grasp her seat, he even prohibit her to hold hands with other man!) poor JK, imo, he can't stand his jealousy. And the way JH obeyed him after he "snatched" her arm is so lovely.

Love to see them facing each others and talking during the break time. I noticed that the other members prefer to spend their times with their phones, but not our SA. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

So jk hyung's seoul concerts ended today with the guest UV and Kim Jung Nam. I wonder whether jihyo noona has plans to attend his upcoming national tour concerts or not. I initially thought she would have been the guest for tonight's closing concert in Seoul but i guess she has a busy schedule or perhaps SA just don't want too much attention. The time when she guested for Turbo Daegu, that time the SA loveline was not a hot topic yet and wasn't highlighed a lot in RM. But these days, SA has beem teased a lot so i guess this could be the reason jihyo noona chose not to attend the concerts or appear as  a guest this time.

All rm members except jihyo noona and sukjin hyung has attended so i wonder whether they would be attending one of his national tour concerts just to show support as colleagues/RM family. 

• Like 6

KJK's celebration dinner at 401 after the final concert

Posted by his good friend Roger

Below, don't know if it's true but the post by KJK fan dreamkjk makes me think he/she also joined in the dinner mentioned above (showing the food being eaten and KJK getting into his car)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm currently watching the episode subbed and I can't stop laughing at the car scene. I might be biased but Jongkook was definitely very jealous. The way he said "Go on, and do it" sounded so defensive. Then when Jihyo said she just grabbed the male guest's hand because she wanted to JK just keeps mentioning her age forgetting the "mission" part. LOL 

Then when Jihyo said it was 1 of the two options (her being part of the secret couple or her being interested in the guest) JK seemed a little more serious but again that might be my biased showing. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@spartaceluv98 I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't go to be honest. Most of the time when celebrities/idols go to a concert or events to show support they do it secretly as they don't want take any attention away from the the idol(s). I believe Yoo Jae Suk and Kwang Soo (maybe somin?) appearance in the crowd had been already planned to be that way. Which is why they were hyping up the crowd at times.

Let's not forget Jihyo drove all the way to Daegu just to be a part of JK's concert before. They always support each other, even if we don't see it at times.

• Like 8

Does anyone else find it interesting that no one tried to accuse KJk and SJH of being the secret couple in the beginning? They're the new love line, so it seems like an obvious choice to tease them, but instead YJS goes for LKS who's in apublic relationship. (Because spartace is the actual relationship).

Even when KJK and SJH are paired due to the spoon game, no one tries to accuse them of being the secret couple. 

I just found it interesting.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 5

3 minutes ago, CI0 said:

@spartaceluv98 I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't go to be honest. Most of the time when celebrities/idols go to a concert or events to show support they do it secretly as they don't not take any attention away from the the idol(s). I believe Yoo Jae Suk and Kwang Soo (maybe somin?) appearance in the crowd had been already planned to be that way. Which is why they were hyping up the crowd at times.

Let's not forget Jihyo drove all the way to Daegu just to be a part of JK's concert before. They always support each other, even if we don't see it at times.

dont wory about SJH not attend KJK concert...
we already know how supportive SJH toward KJK....
maybe she busy with scheulde....
and she do not prove anything because 

their build love in their own world...

• Like 5