Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

16 minutes ago, tiglon said:

According to weibo she attended wedding of actor Yang Hyun Min from movie Wind Wind Wind or What A Man Wants.  Shin Ha-Kyun is there too.

It seems she caught the bouquet. So she must be next to get married!

Anyone knows if catching the bouquet in SK is a free-for-all where single women “compete” to catch it, or is the bouqet pre-targeted, ie the bride planned to give it to SJH? Thanks. 

• Like 4

she was the only one at that direction so it must be the bride chose her to receive it.
people tend to say the one who catch it is the next one to get married but it is mostly random (throw to the crowd) so i wonder... ;))

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Anyone knows if catching the bouquet in SK is a free-for-all where single women “compete” to catch it, or is the bouqet pre-targeted, ie the bride planned to give it to SJH? Thanks. 

"The bride throws the bouquet at the wedding too, but the tradition here is a little different. In America all the single women line up trying to catch the bouquet, because it means that you will be the next to get married. In Korea, if you catch the bouquet and you don't get married within a year, they will not get married for the next 10 years. So.. usually since no one wants to risk this bad luck they choose a friend who is already engaged to catch the bouquet."

http://smileyjkl.blogspot.com/2013/04/anatomy-of-typical-korean-wedding.html?m=1

Edit: Anyone knowledgeable about Korean culture who can confirm this? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

On 3/27/2019 at 4:24 AM, elzy said:

Indeed, the scissor moment really heart-warming, isn't it? JK's slight but obvious smile added with JH's shy smile which later covered by her hand is really a precious moment. I agree with JH turned into girly type, but somehow, I miss the outburst of "bad JH". She rarely threw tantrums at JK nowadays (I miss hearing JH called him "Yah... Kim Jong Kook!). :D These days, she just calmly called him "Oppa" with low and cute tone (and "Yeobo" :P). Well, it's cute though.

However, there's something I would talk about, but I prefer to write this under the spoiler tag to prevent the misunderstanding.

Hide contents

It's about what HH said after JK helped JSM through the mission. I'm not speaking Korean, so maybe I could be wrong too, please cmiiw. What HH said was "좋아한다". I just used to hear it so many times before, and I don't think "love is in the air" is the correct translation to the context (sometimes the translation could mean slightly different from what the actual words mean).

"좋아한다" can be translated as an appraisal to something good, like you said "well done" or "like it". So, in this context I think HH praised JSM that she can manage to popped a balloon after seeing her big effort. I'm sorry to bring this topic out of the blue, cause I saw some people took the sentence "love is in the air" way too seriously. I hope no one would misunderstand about this, and please cmiiw. ^_^

I watched the last ep the other day, i was kind of pissed at that moment, as i mentioned SM easily got on my nerves. But then, at the exact same moment, JH was looking at them, checked out SM to see how she was doing like they both (SA) wanted to help her but SH was a step farther.

Then i could see SA was so near to each other, talked to each other, i believed someone else was in front of the camera, but i could see both of their back.

Maybe they was exchanged or discussed about mission's clues.

Anyways, until they separated to different car, there were so many moments that JK helped SM alone didnt really that upset to me.

i havent had time to catch up with all comment, sorry if this is so off topic to this point.

but i still so glad to know it is not "love is in the air".

• Like 4

Other than Haha, Hwanjine PD also went to the concert today.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kachuusha said:

"The bride throws the bouquet at the wedding too, but the tradition here is a little different. In America all the single women line up trying to catch the bouquet, because it means that you will be the next to get married. In Korea, if you catch the bouquet and you don't get married within a year, they will not get married for the next 10 years. So.. usually since no one wants to risk this bad luck they choose a friend who is already engaged to catch the bouquet."

http://smileyjkl.blogspot.com/2013/04/anatomy-of-typical-korean-wedding.html?m=1

Edit: Anyone knowledgeable about Korean culture who can confirm this? :sweatingbullets:

I don't know of this is true, but from the video it did look like the bride purposely threw the bouquet directly at SJH (she threw it to the side instead of directly behind her like most brides do cmiiw). I hope this really is a sign! I'm sure the bride and guests are aware that videos will make its way to the internet at some point so my delulu mind thinks this is a subtle clue lol. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Just saw this photo of SJH taking photo with a girl. Didn't KJK say he wants a daughter badly? and the other photo of her with the bouquet

In my delulu mind isn't she sending strong signals to KJK that she is ready to be Mrs Kim and give him a daughter too:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Let's pray hard so our wish would come true that JH would marry soon... Amen... :)

Anyway, I've just noticed in the preview photo where they are together in a car, beside bitting his lips, JK's hand reached onto JH's seat. Imo, his gesture looked like he was claiming his territory, or like indirectly saying hey, JH is mine, lol, and while JH held the guest's hands, her eyes fixed on JK. Her body also faced towards JK. If she wasn't on the secret mission, then I guess she did it in order to tease JK. Ah, can't wait to see what really happen later. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, kachuusha said:

Confirmed! :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 6

SA have been wearing same sunglasses

They were wearing Haha's brand Caliphash

KJK is wearing a model MEPHISTO 01

and SJH is wearing model MEPHISTO 02

cr: KJKSaa

aae9ce12gy1fwh07i9aarj21ad0my162.jpg

aae9ce12gy1fwh07u1z83j20qc0e4jve.jpg

aae9ce12gy1fwh0839z5qj20p60h2zs9.jpg

aae9ce12gy1fwh086yqiwj20qm0e4ah6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

15 hours ago, kachuusha said:

The bride throws the bouquet at the wedding too, but the tradition here is a little different. In America all the single women line up trying to catch the bouquet, because it means that you will be the next to get married. In Korea, if you catch the bouquet and you don't get married within a year, they will not get married for the next 10 years. So.. usually since no one wants to risk this bad luck they choose a friend who is already engaged to catch the bouquet."

Its remind me of Kpop Prediction Account. Pray more that we will hear good news from Spartace this year. Hope the groom will be Kim Jong Kook Oppa. I wish they get married soon then get three kids as they wish. :)

https://twitter.com/KpopPrediction9/status/1093065625763688448?s=09

Spoiler

A video of the team selection (Ep 445) 

Big SA moment. They chose the same spoon and therefore in the same team. They have to decide on a name for the team. Jihyo chose a name "future couple" but KJK walked a few steps forward looking at the floor with a very shy and extremely happy expression on his face. Finally Haha suggested "Yeobo Saeyo" (Which is the Korean way of saying Hello when answering the phone) which they went with it.

https://www.weibo.com/5649310760/HntkK7pwL?type=comment

Contains video from Ep 445

• Like 3
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Destria Puspita Sari said:

Its remind me of Kpop Prediction Account. Pray more that we will hear good news from Spartace this year. Hope the groom will be Kim Jong Kook Oppa. I wish they get married soon then get three kids as they wish. :)

https://twitter.com/KpopPrediction9/status/1093065625763688448?s=09

hopefully wish came true...

welcome our family....
let happy shipper together...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tiglon said:

SA have been wearing same sunglasses

They were wearing Haha's brand Caliphash

KJK is wearing a model MEPHISTO 01

and SJH is wearing model MEPHISTO 02

cr: KJKSaa

(..pictures..)

TBH I take this as a pinch of salt since HH is close to them both (Tiny too). They both could just be promoting the brand for free as friend. One thing for sure is that SJH are included in KJK's inner circle. Now OTOH, they start wearing couple items with no association with their inner circle, that pretty much a huge indicator (like back then they tend to use couple shoes - pretty telling from their backstage RM concert pictures)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Contains part of EP 445

Spoiler

SA and Kim Jae Young same team in the car. In the middle of the conversation I think KJK suspects SJH and KJY to be the secret couple. All of a sudden SJH grabs KJY's hand and shocks KJK. He immediately bit his lips. According to Weibo user KJK asked "You are not the type who holds the guest's hand on first meeting them" and she answered "Because Jae Young's hand is smooth so I held it" After she releases his hand, SJH's hand is still on the armrest of KJY's seat and KJK pushed her arm away from the armrest.

https://www.weibo.com/5649310760/HntoJsbvn?type=comment

• Like 4
  • Love 2