[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

3 hours ago, kachuusha said:

"The bride throws the bouquet at the wedding too, but the tradition here is a little different. In America all the single women line up trying to catch the bouquet, because it means that you will be the next to get married. In Korea, if you catch the bouquet and you don't get married within a year, they will not get married for the next 10 years. So.. usually since no one wants to risk this bad luck they choose a friend who is already engaged to catch the bouquet."

http://smileyjkl.blogspot.com/2013/04/anatomy-of-typical-korean-wedding.html?m=1

Edit: Anyone knowledgeable about Korean culture who can confirm this? :sweatingbullets:

Confirmed! :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 6

15 hours ago, kachuusha said:

The bride throws the bouquet at the wedding too, but the tradition here is a little different. In America all the single women line up trying to catch the bouquet, because it means that you will be the next to get married. In Korea, if you catch the bouquet and you don't get married within a year, they will not get married for the next 10 years. So.. usually since no one wants to risk this bad luck they choose a friend who is already engaged to catch the bouquet."

Its remind me of Kpop Prediction Account. Pray more that we will hear good news from Spartace this year. Hope the groom will be Kim Jong Kook Oppa. I wish they get married soon then get three kids as they wish. :)

https://twitter.com/KpopPrediction9/status/1093065625763688448?s=09

Spoiler

A video of the team selection (Ep 445) 

Big SA moment. They chose the same spoon and therefore in the same team. They have to decide on a name for the team. Jihyo chose a name "future couple" but KJK walked a few steps forward looking at the floor with a very shy and extremely happy expression on his face. Finally Haha suggested "Yeobo Saeyo" (Which is the Korean way of saying Hello when answering the phone) which they went with it.

https://www.weibo.com/5649310760/HntkK7pwL?type=comment

Contains video from Ep 445

• Like 3
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, Destria Puspita Sari said:

Its remind me of Kpop Prediction Account. Pray more that we will hear good news from Spartace this year. Hope the groom will be Kim Jong Kook Oppa. I wish they get married soon then get three kids as they wish. :)

https://twitter.com/KpopPrediction9/status/1093065625763688448?s=09

hopefully wish came true...

welcome our family....
let happy shipper together...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tiglon said:

SA have been wearing same sunglasses

They were wearing Haha's brand Caliphash

KJK is wearing a model MEPHISTO 01

and SJH is wearing model MEPHISTO 02

cr: KJKSaa

(..pictures..)

TBH I take this as a pinch of salt since HH is close to them both (Tiny too). They both could just be promoting the brand for free as friend. One thing for sure is that SJH are included in KJK's inner circle. Now OTOH, they start wearing couple items with no association with their inner circle, that pretty much a huge indicator (like back then they tend to use couple shoes - pretty telling from their backstage RM concert pictures)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Contains part of EP 445

Spoiler

SA and Kim Jae Young same team in the car. In the middle of the conversation I think KJK suspects SJH and KJY to be the secret couple. All of a sudden SJH grabs KJY's hand and shocks KJK. He immediately bit his lips. According to Weibo user KJK asked "You are not the type who holds the guest's hand on first meeting them" and she answered "Because Jae Young's hand is smooth so I held it" After she releases his hand, SJH's hand is still on the armrest of KJY's seat and KJK pushed her arm away from the armrest.

https://www.weibo.com/5649310760/HntoJsbvn?type=comment

• Like 4
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, smartace said:

Now OTOH, they start wearing couple items with no association with their inner circle, that pretty much a huge indicator (like back then they tend to use couple shoes - pretty telling from their backstage RM concert pictures)

@smartace

Yeah, I fully agree.

• Like 1

KJK Solo Concert

Day III - 31.03.'19

Spoiler

KJK's friends who are came  (based on IG's name) :

- Cchoi21

- Choon6

- OMG662_17

- sd_style

- UV

- Kkachi99

They have a party after the show finished.

Btw, thanks to @spartaceluv98 for keep up to date :) 

Edited by Regita M. P
I was add the info
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I know that Yeoboseyo means “Hello” when Koreans answer the phone, but the way HH suggested it by dividing the word and pointing first to SJH (Yeobo) then KJK (Seyo) emphasizes the word Yeobo. Doing this suggests the stand alone meaning of Yeobo, and we all know what that means when it comes to a married couple and SA. Also, isn’t Seyo typically something added to words as a sign of respect? That fits KJK’s stature. I could be way off since I don’t know Hangul. :sweatingbullets:

And, is it just me or was KJK not only shy, but he turned red? And, I love how cute, young, and happy SJH looked. The way she suggested “Future Couple” was so funny, like she didn’t mean to but somehow for her the natural ending to “future” was “couple,” or vice versa. At least, without subs, I assume that’s what she said. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@mn0096

yes, seyo / yo, imida, sshi, etc is conjunction and it's really important to use it, different conjunction, different level about the politeness sentence.

i love when sjh talking about this and that in this scene, sjh still holding kjk's hand & as usual, he didn't try to annoy / mad to her + didn't try to avoid sjh's hand & enjoy like u said ;) 

• Like 9
  • Love 1