Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

18 hours ago, Ji Hyo Song said:
  Hide contents

Hi.. I'm new here all this time i just read all thoughts in here and enjoyed it. I do ship spartace for almost 5 years now and still counts. I love how spartace shiper always stats the fact and think carefully all this time.

Sorry to say this... But, i think that was not Gap jin on the video. I have gut that was really her manager Based on the video, i remember saw him on the pic before when they filming RM oversea but can't really get the picture. I hope spartace shipper will stay the same as before. I know we have any right to have delusion and think whatever we want but sometimes its scare me that slowly we became like MC shipper in the past. I know we always want JH and JK to have relations and try to match everything. But, then wish SA shipper not put false assumtion just like MC shipper in tha past.

I'm not trying to compare, i just afraid that we are overeacted from something and in the end hurt them or make them uncomfortable. I know most of the member of these forum was mature enough. Sad to say. I saw few of SA shipper on IG being to much. Like comment on JK, JH and that who have relation with them with some delusional thought. I just afraid something that was discuss here being talked there and make them uncomfortable. Just like you guys said, i do believe they must read some comment on their SNS.

They will have person who may contradict with what i say. I just trying to say my opinion here. Sorry if i hurt your feeling with this opinion of mine. 

Happy shipping guys. Hope to hear good news from our spartace within this year. (Hope they really have relationship and gettin married)

hi welcome our family
hapy shipper

i like read your opinion and analyst...

• Like 1

Look closely on someone ig story about the scissor moment, it's indeed a good moment, at first i think she laugh because she doesn't need to eat the sour ice cream (?), but she is laughing and sneak a peek to jk, that's lovely and adorable,i think i remember seeing this kind of vibe before from jh, i don't remember what exactly, but she is turn into girly type when you have crush with someone when he do something to you, ya that kind of vibe. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, danburo said:

Look closely on someone ig story about the scissor moment, it's indeed a good moment, at first i think she laugh because she doesn't need to eat the sour ice cream (?), but she is laughing and sneak a peek to jk, that's lovely and adorable,i think i remember seeing this kind of vibe before from jh, i don't remember what exactly, but she is turn into girly type when you have crush with someone when he do something to you, ya that kind of vibe. 

Indeed, the scissor moment really heart-warming, isn't it? JK's slight but obvious smile added with JH's shy smile which later covered by her hand is really a precious moment. I agree with JH turned into girly type, but somehow, I miss the outburst of "bad JH". She rarely threw tantrums at JK nowadays (I miss hearing JH called him "Yah... Kim Jong Kook!). :D These days, she just calmly called him "Oppa" with low and cute tone (and "Yeobo" :P). Well, it's cute though.

However, there's something I would talk about, but I prefer to write this under the spoiler tag to prevent the misunderstanding.

Spoiler

It's about what HH said after JK helped JSM through the mission. I'm not speaking Korean, so maybe I could be wrong too, please cmiiw. What HH said was "좋아한다". I just used to hear it so many times before, and I don't think "love is in the air" is the correct translation to the context (sometimes the translation could mean slightly different from what the actual words mean).

"좋아한다" can be translated as an appraisal to something good, like you said "well done" or "like it". So, in this context I think HH praised JSM that she can manage to popped a balloon after seeing her big effort. I'm sorry to bring this topic out of the blue, cause I saw some people took the sentence "love is in the air" way too seriously. I hope no one would misunderstand about this, and please cmiiw. ^_^

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, elzy said:
Spoiler

"좋아한다" can be translated as an appraisal to something good, like you said "well done" or "like it". So, in this context I think HH praised JSM that she can manage to popped a balloon after seeing her big effort. I'm sorry to bring this topic out of the blue, cause I saw some people took the sentence "love is in the air" way too seriously. I hope no one would misunderstand about this, and please cmiiw. ^_^

@elzy

Spoiler

You're right, He didn't say "love is in the air". I looked at the Chinese subs and it says "You're happy aren't you? Happy aren't you? Happy aren't you?"" The on-screen text also says "Happy aren't you? x 3". I think HH was talking to JSM when he said that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

@tiglon, @elzy:  About HH’s comment when KJK helped JSM, someone who knows Hangul verified to me that it did NOT have any romantic connotations. If anyone’s concerned, no need to be. Cheers! :D 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

In this episode, SJH wrote that she would like for KJK to eat sweet potatoes and they all went to the farm to dig up sweet potatoes. Finally the members vote who has to pay for the sweet potatoes. In the photos, we can see that SJH voted for him on a stone by writing "Dear KJK" But she was busted because it was the same handwriting as her letter. 

Photos 3-4 she is shown to be holding his arm. 

005yuOYhly1g1gob0ekt4j31hc0u0gvb.jpg

005yuOYhly1g1goa3ou0mj31hc0u0dpt.jpg

005yuOYhly1g1goc4r9nij31hc0u011t.jpg

005yuOYhly1g1goa4rdgnj31hc0u012b.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Jae Suk hyung and kwangsoo hyung attended jk hyung's concert tonight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvl-Gn2hmlM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=rnlh0z9kyh31

Thank you for your info. I wish jihyo will come to his concert. :flushed: just pray for the best. :blush: i want to see their interaction when off the camera and many more sweet moment when they are together :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

Thank you for your info. I wish jihyo will come to his concert. :flushed: just pray for the best. :blush: i want to see their interaction when off the camera and many more sweet moment when they are together :kiss_wink:

I really hope so too, but jihyo noona is a little busy with her movie filming lately so i am not putting too high hope. I guess jk hyung will also invite other rm members like sechan and somin since i think they are currently not too busy. Haha and sukjin too might be guest.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

Actually how many days that kjk will held the concert?:D 

He will have 2 more concerts this month. Tomorrow and sunday. Then he will have a korea national tour later, one more concert in april and if not mistaken four more in june this year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

KJK Solo Concert

Day I 29.03.'19

Spoiler

Spartacecouple IG join of Rice Wreath from KJK Malaysia.

So far as I know no SA Shippers came (CMIIW, please).

KJK sing 26 songs in 2h 40 minutes.

Guest : YSC.

Attend : YJS, LKS, & JSM.

About Q&A session I don't have information yet.

A few weeks ago when we know KJK will held a concert tour for this week, we start to delulu SJH became a guest & I think (IMO) all of RM members invited in different days, maybe became guest maybe just attend as a viewer (might be true might be not & I didn't draw a conclusion because of this days, I just saying my though).

So, I think (IMO) we can have a delulu because might be it's became true :)  What if not, don't be upset, it's just delulu, right :) 

EDIT : 

1 of SA shippers in IG attend.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK Solo Concert

Day I 29.03.'19

Spartacecouple IG join of Rice Wreath from KJK Malaysia.

So far as I know no SA Shippers came (CMIIW, please).

KJK sing 26 songs in 2h 40 minutes.

Guest YSC.

Attend : YJS, LKS, & JSM.

About Q&A session I don't have information yet.

A few weeks ago when we know KJK will held a concert tour for this week, we start to delulu SJH became a guest & I think (IMO) all of RM members invited in different days, maybe became guest maybe just attend as a viewer (might be true might be not & I didn't draw a conclusion because of this days, I just saying my though).

So, I think (IMO) we can have a delulu because might be it's became true :)  What if not, don't be upset, it's just delulu, right :) 

Jihyo noona is filming her movie today. I saw one post in ig from one of the makeup staff from the movie production, that is why she could not attend. I mean generally speaking, whether SA is real or not, due to their closeness, i am sure jihyo noona would not miss the chance to attend the concert even as a good friend only. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Jihyo noona is filming her movie today. I saw one post in ig from one of the makeup staff from the movie production, that is why she could not attend. I mean generally speaking, whether SA is real or not, due to their closeness, i am sure jihyo noona would not miss the chance to attend the concert even as a good friend only. 

Agree with you, I'm writting generally, regardless they're real or not, as a same work in the same place & as a good friend wouldn't miss that chance :) 

• Like 4