Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

HH mentioned KJK's related, mentioned Kim Jong Kook imida (very cleary) it's seems KGJ beside SJH & SJH's reaction also excited. CMIIW please.

source from twitter & had been discussion in line group.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

HH mentioned KJK's related, mentioned Kim Jong Kook imida (very cleary) it's seems KGJ beside SJH & SJH's reaction also excited. CMIIW please.

@Regita M. P

Hehehe, KJK might have asked KGJ to accompany SJH there to take care of his future wife...just like when they were departing from Hong Kong airport  

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

29 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Sorry may i know who is KGJ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

some sa shippers incl me in line group said kgj beside sjh (just showing from his back), KJK's related who is have a big body & will attend for special event like this only his manager...

You mean that is gapjin? Jk hyung manager?

• Like 1

I got to watch some parts of the new episode and it was good. I thought the screen time for SA was fair (though of course, some people would still complain) and it was nice to see JSM and SJH on the same team as that rarely happens. 

I'm wondering if maybe now that they've kinda "proven" that viewers will be mostly accepting of the SA loveline, they can now let it die down with the assurance for KJK and SJH that fans will accept them if they ever come out as publicly dating (deluli mode on, of course lol). 

Also, SJH looks so good in her events recently. I haven't really been liking her stylist's choices for her in the last few months but these past events (celederma fan meet, rapido fan meet, and the one today) have looked great on her. I'm wondering though, with both her and HH in China today, does that mean they both missed a filming for RM? 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

HH : His wife name is Julia. Yes, like @CI0 said, delulu said .. hmmmm ... ;)

I still not have time to watch this but i read, HH said KJK's mumble 'julia''s name in his sleep, LOL i know that was just a joke but when i said that 'Julia' 's name it came 'Jihyo ya' LOL..."Julia julia jihyo ya"...wkwkwkkw off course it was just a joke..:D

When i watched RM ep 444, i laughed in the last scene, because it was a proofed that "Kindness is always win" and i am proud to our KJK! It is just me or he is getting handsome day by day? his skin more smooth and he looks younger.. And almost all in this episode, SJH always choosed beside HH. Do they had bad comments because of SA's closeness? Or just cooling off period?

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

I still not have time to watch this but i read, HH said KJK's mumble 'julia''s name in his sleep, LOL i know that was just a joke but when i said that 'Julia' 's name it came 'Jihyo ya' LOL..."Julia julia jihyo ya"...wkwkwkkw off course it was just a joke..:D

When i watched RM ep 444, i laughed in the last scene, because it was a proofed that "Kindness is always win" and i am proud to our KJK! It is just me or he is getting handsome day by day? his skin more smooth and he looks younger.. And almost all in this episode, SJH always choosed beside HH. Do they had bad comments because of SA's closeness? Or just cooling off period?

yeahh LOL i was the same think too :D Julia Jihyo aaa same J same aa . LOL . Ok . i will stop my delulu in here & someday want to hear the real name of his wife & daughter :D :D 

4 options why they act like usual (IMO) :

- have a bad comment & maybe really mean it so it's affect them

- just want to settle down kjk's ll before

- just want to know the response from viewer how they look like

- cooling down because both of them really have a tight schedule & it will impact their career

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

from hh's manager in instagram (his insta story) : 1 car w/ HH & yes i can said now w/ KGJ, we can look his big body (well, fat, lol sorry KGJ).

and te video who is uploaded by a lot of HH & SJH's fans actualy from his insta story.

IG : Ty1061002

Spoiler

Hi.. I'm new here all this time i just read all thoughts in here and enjoyed it. I do ship spartace for almost 5 years now and still counts. I love how spartace shiper always stats the fact and think carefully all this time.

Sorry to say this... But, i think that was not Gap jin on the video. I have gut that was really her manager Based on the video, i remember saw him on the pic before when they filming RM oversea but can't really get the picture. I hope spartace shipper will stay the same as before. I know we have any right to have delusion and think whatever we want but sometimes its scare me that slowly we became like MC shipper in the past. I know we always want JH and JK to have relations and try to match everything. But, then wish SA shipper not put false assumtion just like MC shipper in tha past.

I'm not trying to compare, i just afraid that we are overeacted from something and in the end hurt them or make them uncomfortable. I know most of the member of these forum was mature enough. Sad to say. I saw few of SA shipper on IG being to much. Like comment on JK, JH and that who have relation with them with some delusional thought. I just afraid something that was discuss here being talked there and make them uncomfortable. Just like you guys said, i do believe they must read some comment on their SNS.

They will have person who may contradict with what i say. I just trying to say my opinion here. Sorry if i hurt your feeling with this opinion of mine. 

Happy shipping guys. Hope to hear good news from our spartace within this year. (Hope they really have relationship and gettin married)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Ji Hyo Song said:
  Hide contents

Hi & welcome in this forum ...

Happy shippers :)

Hahahah yes tbh I'm not sure also because didn't show it that's KGJ.

I just give an information, ask, & that's my thought about this case. Every people have a different opinion, so that's reason i ask it to correct it & seems like yes for me. because in sa group line (application private chatting like kakaotalk), had discussion about this before i'm write in this forum.

Might be true, might be false.

Ok. I will stop in here & wanna say sorry what if delulu.

Yes, for sure he is Byul's Manager (I don't know HH's manager same or not), I remember & still have a picture about that show (MBC).

Yes, as i mentioned in this forum before, i always said as long as they didn't announce yet to the public, i always ship them until they announce it & what if they didn't end up together, i always support their career & their love life , i must respect them as a person (i already prepare for it, don't worry).

EDIT : I don't know SJH's manager. Thank you for ur information about this.

• Like 5

I'm sorry, for me, the bulky (or fat :D) man beside JH was not Kim Gap Jin. If he is really there, I'm sure we would get a headline news with his face on every photos for attending that show. It might be just look like him, though. I would like to think it's not him, unless it's proven otherwise. :) Anyway, JH is really stunning in that black dress (well, she has a tight schedule and yet she still looked that damn gorgeous). B)

And I'm happy she had HH as her company through the event. It seemed like it was a big event, though. Since HH is one of the closest friend to our SA, I think JH would feel really comfortable to have HH with her. Hope they are having a blast there and come back safely.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, elzy said:

I'm sorry, for me, the bulky (or fat :D) man beside JH was not Kim Gap Jin. If he is really there, I'm sure we would get a headline news with his face on every photos for attending that show. It might be just look like him, though. I would like to think it's not him, unless it's proven otherwise. :) 

Nahhh IKR :) 

Thank you so much for correct it...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

@Ji Hyo Song

Oh, want more, post about MUD about Julia (Ji Hyo) as @CI0 @tiglon @delusionalme & I mentioned, we're just having fun for delulu. It's totaly for having fun. Don't take a serious thinking :D  so, don't blame them also.

It was okay. Sorry if some of you feel offended with my thought. I just afraid that haters will use what we say to mess with this ship. Since there is several time they came here, for sure some of them lurke here and talk about what we discuss. It's not like you can't share what you want here. Since these free forum of course you can talk freely. I know that you guys like to have fun with SA moment. Thats why once again i'm sorry to those who might feel offended and hurt with what i said above. Happy shipping ^.~

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Ji Hyo Song said:

No, it's okay :)

sometimes people made a mistake like me it's kinda normal, we're human.

Yes, I know about it & for next time I'll try my best for this forum.

Cheers !! Happy shipping :) Waiting for ur analysis.

• Like 5

Sorry a little rant here and once again this is not directed to any particular person. It is just a general rant after I saw some similar comments in ig after the recent RM episode. Some SA shippers in ig are frustrated that jk hyung is paying more attention to Somin noona and interacting with her more. I mean i don't get the need to be frustrated with that. I just think jk hyung is taking the initiative to get along with her and get closer with her. Also the part that he helped her with the balloons. That is totally predictable since it was somin noona who asked his help first and of course jk hyung being the gentleman, he would agree to help her. And it you notice, jk hyung still used manner hands on her. He sort of folded his three fingers while holding her waist. While with jihyo noona, we all know he held her waist with no manner hands during the piano episode. So there is indeed no need to worry about his interactions with somin noona. From the way I see it, he treats her more like a little sister and does not seem interested in her romantically at all. So i don't get why some SA fans get angry/upset whenever jk hyung interacts with somin noona more. Perhaps their frustration was more towards the lack of SA moments rather than the interactions of jong kook hyung and somin noona itself. Also some complained why jk hyung helped somin noona in the 'stabilise on ball in water' mission and gave her towels but did not help jihyo noona. I think it is mostly because these days SA are more cautious with their interactions and tend to stay apart from one another on screen. If you notice when they think cameras are not really focused on them, they tend to go near each other. I guess we should be thankful that we still get small SA moments here and there instead of complaining a lot and worrying about trivial matters. For me no matter how many times jk hyung interacts with somin noona and how he interacts with somin noona be it skinship/touching etc etc, it still can't match the chemistry of SA's interactions, no matter how small it may be. So let us continue shipping SA with faith instead of giving up easily just because he has lovelines with other women/interacts with other women. 

• Like 4