Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2019 at 10:51 PM, Regita M. P said:

the caption said that... 

The Chinese caption says that it will be broadcast live.

She is going to Shanghai for the festival and possibly a fan meet at the Galleria because she said to her fans "see you all there" in the Galleria promotional video. Maybe after the music festival?

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, tiglon said:

The Chinese caption says that it will be broadcast live.

That's why she is going to Shanghai for the festival and possibly a fan meet at the Galleria because she said to her fans "see you all there" in the Galleria promotional video. Maybe after the music festival

may i know where i can watching live ? :D 

• Like 2

Hong Kong Headlines Daily reported on KJK's news

http://hd.stheadline.com/life/ent/realtime/1460895/

_2019032019165047544.jpg

Among other stars, KJK attended the press conference in Singapore of Paul Foster's No Sleep No FOMO programme. KJK will be the guest of the Hong Kong stop. He said "I am sorry everyone, because I only participated in 10 hours of filming, it's difficult for me. Everyone knows that I pay a lot of attention to my health and diet. Because I was required to do it in the programme I ate a lot of Hong Kong delicacies."

As a variety show veteran, he also 'slipped up' in Hong Kong. He said "In Hong Kong we went to a kid's theme park for filming. At first I thought it would be simple, but the competition facilities were all made for children, it was difficult for me!"

At the end of the article, it said the guests were divided into two groups and danced TWICE's "TT". KJK was embarassed and couldn't dance naturally. The two teams also competed eating lemons and drinking two litres of chocolate drinks in one minute.

(I only translated the parts regarding to KJK)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Saw this video being posted 36 minutes ago on Weibo

SJH arriving at Shenzhen Airport. Lots of fans were there, the security guards struggling to keep everyone away.

In the comments, someone asked if she is pretty in real life. And the poster said she looks even more beautiful in person.

http://t.cn/EJvSoSB?m=4352978670403396&u=1781578364

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

MBC current affairs presents..a memorial video for the 100th anniversary of Korea's Samiljeol (Independence Movement Day) featuring Song Jihyo to tell the story of Kim Sang-ok, an independence fighter

cr: foreverjihyo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvWn9LflyIR/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Looks like she is really busy filming daughter. promotional events in china and this

• Like 4

According to jihyo_theonlyone, SJH is going back to Korea today.

Isn't she supposed to be in Shanghai on the 25th March for the 26th Oriental Billboard Music Festival, island of Galleria’s night? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tiglon said:

MBC current affairs presents..a memorial video for the 100th anniversary of Korea's Samiljeol (Independence Movement Day) featuring Song Jihyo to tells the story of Kim Sang-ok, an independence fighter

cr: foreverjihyo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvWn9LflyIR/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Looks like she is really busy filming daughter. promotional events in china and this

Thank you ...

Based on her hair, this making video after she is cut her hair (she is cut her hair a few days before RM fan meet at Hkg).

Maybe will flight together to Shanghai with HH & lee Da Hee also

• Like 3

SA play kai bai ho, both of them scissor. KJK's finger to SJH's fingers. SJH's finger hold KJK's finger.

Bboom Bboom dance scene reminded us to SA moments also in the last fan meet at Hkg.

In a whole eps, for some moments, KJK follow SJH, for some moments, SJH follow KJK. Look like a glue.

We have another a sweet little moments besides as I mentioned above.

This eps is 444, so the game & mission all of about 444.

I love when they airing for a second minutes about Sherlock eps, that's really reminded us to 1 of the best old RM eps + SA moments.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

I hope no one will gets upset or over thinks this post. I'm simply speaking my mind.

In the preview for the next episode there's a part where the group is being filmed clearly without knowing and you see everyone sat around a table. Jong kook is getting a massage from a woman. When I watched it live I thought it was Jihyo but rewatching it now I realized Jihyo is the one passing in front of the camera. So is the woman his stylist? I don't follow JK's staff closely so I wouldn't know what she looks like. I was wondering if maybe someone here does.

27 minutes ago, CI0 said:
  Hide contents

I hope no one will gets upset or over thinks this post. I'm simply speaking my mind.

In the preview for the next episode there's a part where the group is being filmed clearly without knowing and you see everyone sat around a table. Jong kook is getting a massage from a woman. When I watched it live I thought it was Jihyo but rewatching it now I realized Jihyo is the one passing in front of the camera. So is the woman his stylist? I don't follow JK's staff closely so I wouldn't know what she looks like. I was wondering if maybe someone here does.

Can you give me a screenshot via message? It could be his stylist

50 minutes ago, CI0 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just checked it out. That is his stylist gsun. He is very close and comfortable with each other. Actually jihyo noona was the one sitting beside him that time. The one with her head resting on the table and looking at jk hyung. You can tell from her red hat she put on the table. The one passing in front of the camera is obviously not jihyo noona although her outfit is very similar to jihyo noona and she is also wearing a hat but her hat is black. Jihyo noona's hat is red and black. So in conclusion, the one massaging jk hyung is his stylist gsun, the one sitting beside jk hyung and resting her head on the table is jihyo noona. That moment was obviously during a break moment. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi everyone! Im just see the teaser that spartace shipper post only but not full episode yet because dont have subtitle so i dont understand. What i can see in this episode 444 spartace moment only a little but we can see kjk always take care about jihyo. :love: but i can see that somin try to gain attention from kjk( maybe for mission only) i dont know either but i hope so -_- what my thoughts said maybe she was comfortable with kjk or she seeking for kjk help only (positive vibes).. But i dont see kookmin as couple maybe just siblings or family. ;) I cannot wait to see up coming episode (445) which is we want to see more spartace interaction and their sweet moments. I hope their pd not cut their moment and what we see in fans video have included too. Happy shipping guys and have a nice day :kiss_wink:

• Like 4