Quantcast
Jump to content
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended Posts

KJK at SG for Launch Party VIU No Sleep No Fomo 20.03.'19

 

- Paul : me, my friends, & KJK only have 10 hours not 60 hours like others but we have a lot of security than others, this guy (pointer KJK) really" famous.

 

- MC & guest have a challange to dance TT by Twice. the dancer guide them 1st, KJK 1 of them who is fast enough to learn a new something like that.

(it reminded me to SJH directly, when SJH try to dance TT for the very 1st time & she didn't know about it after that SJH learn & watch TT dance & at that time KJK also give a statement that SJH doing that).

 

- The another interest is 1 of BGM when they have a challange is Bboom Bboom by Momoland.

(it reminded me to SA dance together in the last RM fan meet).

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK at SG for Launch Party VIU No Sleep No Fomo 20.03.'19

 

- Paul : me, my friends, & KJK only have 10 hours not 60 hours like others but we have a lot of security than others, this guy (pointer KJK) really" famous.

 

- MC & guest have a challange to dance TT by Twice. the dancer guide them 1st, KJK 1 of them who is fast enough to learn a new something like that.

(it reminded me to SJH directly, when SJH try to dance TT for the very 1st time & she didn't know about it after that SJH learn & watch TT dance & at that time KJK also give a statement that SJH doing that).

 

- The another interest is 1 of BGM when they have a challange is Bboom Bboom by Momoland.

(it reminded me to SA dance together in the last RM fan meet).

 

I think you are talking about this:

http://t.cn/ExOVp9U?m=4351975904948475&u=2867449362

 

This is when KJK attended Singapore No Sleep No FOMO promotion. It's a short clip where KJK was interviewed and spoke in English. 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SJH will be going to Shenzhen on 23 Mar for Rapido event, after that she will be going to Shanghai on 25 Mar at Galleria, which hosts wedding events.

 

Translation of Chinese words in each photo:

Photo 1: Galleria Island night 25 March

Photo 2: SJH says in the video "On 25th March Shanghai, I will be waiting for you at Galleria, I am looking forward to seeing you"

Photo 3: Just the slogan of Galleria "The island wedding venue at your side - Galleria"

 

Cr: Weibo Schrodinger的汪星人

 

e5476125ly1g19iuqi4y0j20u01hc1hk.jpg

 

The website of Galleria: http://m.topgalleria.com/

(doesn't contain any information of the event or SJH's video)

 

Is it a fan meet? :blink:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2019 at 7:33 PM, spartaceluv98 said:

I saw this post below in Spartace Weibo. It seems haha hyung and jk hyung talked something related to Spartace in last night's MUD episode? I am not sure though since I do not understand Chinese. I am just guessing based on the auto google translations. Anyone mind to translate roughly what the post below is about? 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4351237857531045

 

Thank you in advance 

 

 

Here is a translation of the subtitles in the pictures:

@spartaceluv98 @Regita M. P

 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4351237857531045

(shows Photos 1-3 mentioned below)

 

Photo 1: Mr Kim, shouldn't you thank me?

Photo 2: Because of me, you ended the life of a thug

Photo 3: and started a new life (the on screen text is the same as what HH said)

 

HH called KJK "Mr Kim" because he was arguing with KJK, saying that he is taking a way too passive role in promoting the restaurant, to show his displeasure, he said they should talk formally. Hence calling him Mr Kim.

 

The conversation led to people on Weibo speculating on whether HH is actually referring to helping KJK out in his love affairs, and ending his single life (hence he can end the life of a thug and "start a new life")

 

A video of this part can be seen here. (In the second part, we can observe their change in expression after the sentence is finished. KJK is really happy about the "starting a new life" part)

 

(cr: _iiiiiii17)

 

http://t.cn/ExIUB4p?m=4351310629087912&u=6528915080

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tiglon said:

 

 

Here is a translation of the subtitles in the pictures:

@spartaceluv98 @Regita M. P

 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4351237857531045

(shows Photos 1-3 mentioned below)

 

Photo 1: Mr Kim, shouldn't you thank me?

Photo 2: Because of me, you ended the life of a thug

Photo 3: and started a new life (the on screen text is the same as what HH said)

 

HH called KJK "Mr Kim" because he was arguing with KJK, saying that he is taking a way too passive role in promoting the restaurant, to show his displeasure, he said they should talk formally. Hence calling him Mr Kim.

 

The conversation led to people on Weibo speculating on whether HH is actually referring to helping KJK out in his love affairs, and ending his single life (hence he can end the life of a thug and "start a new life")

 

A video of this part can be seen here. (In the second part, we can observe their change in expression after the sentence is finished. KJK is really happy about the "starting a new life" part)

 

(cr: _iiiiiii17)

 

http://t.cn/ExIUB4p?m=4351310629087912&u=6528915080

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually when i saw this MUD ep, i can feel that KJK really very shy people, and it was cute:D

He even shy to promote his album or single music:D

And when he was shy, he tended to quite like 'he don't care; or 'cool' but actually he felt shy, and surprisingly i can saw that 'kind' of face when he was with SJH so many times.:D

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, delusionalme said:

 

Actually when i saw this MUD ep, i can feel that KJK really very shy people, and it was cute:D

He even shy to promote his album or single music:D

And when he was shy, he tended to quite like 'he don't care; or 'cool' but actually he felt shy, and surprisingly i can saw that 'kind' of face when he was with SJH so many times.:D

 

and tbh i just now how shy he is when he said that, im really surprised when i watch that eps...

 

and i just really" realised now, kjk really want have a daughter, since he want so badly about daughter, i always think about this : this is the reason he try so hard to be polite and nice to every woman he meet, because he didn't want his daughter treated by a man with unpolite :) yap, because karma does exist but ofc when to sjh, he will treated her with a special treat.

 

ok i get it i understand what with u saying @tiglon now :);) one of sa shippers explain about it... Thank you so much again and again ...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

 

and tbh i just now how shy he is when he said that, im really surprised when i watch that eps...

 

and i just really" realised now, kjk really want have a daughter, since he want so badly about daughter, i always think about this : this is the reason he try so hard to be polite and nice to every woman he meet, because he didn't want his daughter treated by a man with unpolite :) yap, because karma does exist but ofc when to sjh, he will treated her with a special treat.

 

ok i get it i understand what with u saying @tiglon now :);) one of sa shippers explain about it... Thank you so much again and again ...

 

Poor JK, I really hope he would get married and have a daughter soon. He really mean it everytime he mentioned about his desire to marry. Even he blurtly said it would be great to have a daughter with JH. It seemed what he said was purely a wish that came from his heart, though. And to think that all of those words came from this shy man, I bet JH had no other option left, rather than to take the initiative (and that's what she had done). However, JK already fought his shyness and took part in all of the teasing as well (even sometimes took lead of it), which I hope in order to make a path to announce their relationship. It's always interesting to read into what HH said, he certainly knows something. Leading him to start a new life? Hmm... :phew:

 

Seemed our SA are really busy these days, hope that they are both stay healthy and enjoying whatever they've been into. Hope everything they've planned would turn out well. :)

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hello everyone, I would like to share with you a video that I made of spartace, I hope you enjoy it.

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tk Best said:

Hello everyone, I would like to share with you a video that I made of spartace, I hope you enjoy it.

 

Wow!! It feel so bolywood!!And it is cute! thanks for sharing!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...