Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Ok CTH's "gambling" is literally like betting 10 bucks against your friend when you go bowling or play video games. It's just that he's a lot richer, so the amount is higher. Celebrities should be subjected to a higher moral standard, so it is definitely wrong. But it's not something that makes me feel disgusted about his character.

Just hope that this will not negatively impact KJK.

Posted (edited)

This is not SA-related, but I’m sure lots of us are CTH fans. Here’s an update:

CTH has officially resigned from all his shows. Spoken as a non-Korean, unless there’s something else he’s “guilty” of, it wasn’t necessary for him to do this. IMO, his “crime” was nowhere near the level of JJY’s. Apparently, KNetz agree. From what I read, they were already supporting him before he resigned. He will take a break, but I hope this will not destroy his career.

As for how this affects KJK, I’m more concerned about the women who are the true victims. Nevertheless, victims are not limited to those directly assaulted. Friends, family members, loved ones, co-workers and acquaintances all have to bear the burden. Best wishes to all. Thanks, JJY! (Sarcasm)

This is CTH’s statement: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/cha-tae-hyun-left-programs-following-gambling-connection-joon-jung-young/

Hello,

First of all I am so sorry. I did not play golf overseas as was reported but it was a friendly game between us in the country. The money was immediately returned. Although it was something we did for fun, when I saw my messages in the group chat, I felt very ashamed. As a beloved public figure, I consider my actions to be completely unacceptable.

I am incredibly sorry to my fans and those who loved 2 Days & 1 Night for disappointing them. I am sorry to the other cast members of the show who will be negatively affected by my actions. As of now I intend to step down from all my programs.

As a father, I am extremely sorry to my children and my family. I will take time to reflect on my own actions. I apologize.

– Cha Tae Hyun

This is Soompi’s translation of his statement: https://www.soompi.com/article/1310848wpp/cha-tae-hyun-to-step-down-from-all-programs-apologizes-in-formal-statement

Hello. This is Cha Tae Hyun.

First, I’m incredibly sorry…

Contrary to what was said in the reports, I did not golf abroad. We golfed together in Korea, thinking it was a fun game, and I returned the money immediately at the time. Although it was something we did for fun, after seeing what I posted in the group chat, I feel overwhelmingly ashamed. As a public figure who has received lots of love, I consider [my actions] to be completely unacceptable.

I’m incredibly sorry to my fans, whom I have disappointed through this matter, and to the viewers who have given their love to “2 Days & 1 Night”…

I’m truly sorry that the other members [of “2 Days & 1 Night”] will be negatively affected by my behavior. Therefore, as of now, I intend to step down from all of my programs.

As the father of a family, I’m extremely sorry to my children and to my family, and I will take time to reflect on my own actions. I apologize.

EDIT: KJH also stepped down. Here’s his statement: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-joon-ho-announced-will-departing-programs-following-gambling-scandal/

Hello, this is comedian Kim Joon Ho.

Firstly, I apologize for causing disappointment and concern over this shameful event.

Contrary to reports, I did not play golf overseas with my colleagues in 2016. The betting was simply meant to make the game more entertaining and the money was returned after the game was over.

As a public figure and veteran of 2 Days and 1 Night, I should have set a good example and I deeply regret the fact that I was not able to do so. I fully realise that I am responsible for this issue and have decided to step down from all my programs.

Futhermore, I hope there are no more misunderstandings and falsifications about my younger colleagues who are working hard in their broadcasts. I will work harder and become a person with a greater sense of responsibility. Once again I deeply apologise for causing concern to many people.

I apologize.

– Kim Joon Ho

Edited by mn0096
Added update re: KJH. Also, clarified my comment.
  • Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 3

This is an interesting video not totally related to SA (nor something related to the scandal currently hot in SK right now), but related to us the viewers and shippers. We sometimes forget that peoples tend to miss something that we see so easily, and of course vice versa.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

continuing discussion of non-SA related stuff under the spoiler 

Spoiler

All these things coming out about really famous celebs has been such a wild ride, but based on past comments from people or just general impressions, I don't think it's that surprising for seungri and jjy to be involves. in terrible things. I don't know about the others because I don't follow them. 

As for CTH, I understand that gambling is a big no-no in korean law but other than that, I don't think it's that much of a big deal at all esp if his actions did not hurt anybody else. It's fishy though that he would resign over it unless there is something bigger he is involved in, but I shall wait and see where this goes without judging him harshly. 

As fans of rm and SA I sincerely wish we had put our trust in people who have good heads and good hearts (I believe they do) and I hope no one innocent gets dragged down by this whole mess. 

• Like 3

I saw a SA moment !

Although they are both in diff teams

Sjh is texting (while sitting in the back seat of the yellow team's car)  and we can also see kjk looking at his phone at the same time. He looked at his phone kinda bit his lips (without showing his teeth) smiled then put down his phone

• Like 4
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, tiglon said:

I saw a SA moment !

Although they are both in diff teams

Sjh is texting (while sitting in the back seat of the yellow team's car)  and we can also see kjk looking at his phone at the same time. He looked at his phone kinda bit his lips (without showing his teeth) smiled then put down his phone

Was this the moment jk hyung was looking at the text? In this ig clip below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvGpBCZgN-g/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=l1p5li7bqgs4

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is a slight rant about the SA fandom outside of this forum so I'll put it behind a cut

Spoiler

I've seen this several times and I just think it's kinda sad that a few of the SA ig accounts I follow are always quick to dislike or even hate an episode or label it as boring just because there are few or no SA moments in it. I understand and accept that enjoying an episode depends on personal opinions but I think some fans tend to forget that SJH and KJK are individuals and can be fun on an episode without having to share moments with each other. 

I don't know about today's episode because I haven't seen it, but I've already seen someone complaining about it today because of the lack of SA moments. There have been a few episodes of RM that I've enjoyed even though there's very little SA in it that I've seen people hating on and it makes me wonder if they actually like SA as individuals or are they just watching for the shippable moments? 

Sorry about this rant, it's just that we've been blessed with so much SA in recent episodes that maybe some people are forgetting that it won't always be like that. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, heynell said:

This is a slight rant about the SA fandom outside of this forum so I'll put it behind a cut

Reveal hidden contents

I've seen this several times and I just think it's kinda sad that a few of the SA ig accounts I follow are always quick to dislike or even hate an episode or label it as boring just because there are few or no SA moments in it. I understand and accept that enjoying an episode depends on personal opinions but I think some fans tend to forget that SJH and KJK are individuals and can be fun on an episode without having to share moments with each other. 

I don't know about today's episode because I haven't seen it, but I've already seen someone complaining about it today because of the lack of SA moments. There have been a few episodes of RM that I've enjoyed even though there's very little SA in it that I've seen people hating on and it makes me wonder if they actually like SA as individuals or are they just watching for the shippable moments? 

Sorry about this rant, it's just that we've been blessed with so much SA in recent episodes that maybe some people are forgetting that it won't always be like that. 

IMO for this eps :

- screen time it's fair enough for all of members & teams

- have a little sa moments

- it's enjoy enough to watching

- i love yoo-lee partner

- didnt get a teasing about kjk sjh as a couple & kjk jsm as a sibling

we must remember, we're not watching WGM / something like that. Not always have sa moments esp like lovely dovely couple. so, please undertands about it :);) our sa never ever changes, it might be look they changes because depends on the team, partners, games, mission, guest, etc :) 

ah, i want you know about this :

yesterday, tiny oppa insta story seems answer our curious about sjh's cap . lol . maybe its coincidental maybe not. since in ig people didnt ask, curious, & even notice about that cap (as i know, only in soompi forum & weibo, i dunno about twitter). The answers : not for sale. he said my custom cap! look familiar ?

sometimes my delulu though tiny oppa became a silent reader related sa, yes for sure in ig since he is following 2 sa shippers fans base but i dunno what if he is became silent reader also in others sns incl this :D 

Cheer !! Keep fighting !! :glasses:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

43 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

The answers : not for sale. he said my custom cap!

Wow! Jihyo wore those caps for quite some time too. I thought they were sponsored  but hearing that it was a custom cap and not for sale just shows how loyal jihyo is as a friend. 

Somewhat reminds me of how Jihyo has been wearing them same One N Only cap that has the letters covered. 

Both caps are worn not for promotion but for personal reasons. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@Regita M. P thanks for your response! Yes I do hope people don't forget that this is a variety show and not a dating show and learn to enjoy ot even without the SA moments.

About the episode, I don't know what SJH brought but it looks so cool and dangerous and very SJH indeed LOL. 

• Like 4

MUD tonight :

Once again, KJK expressed how he wants to have a daughter :heart:

You can look the video from jongkookie0425 IG (since that IG can't copying the link, so I can't attached that video).

Filming around 19-23 Feb or after 23 Feb, because they discussion & have a video about they sale food on "2019 gs25 products exhibition fresh food academy" held at "at center" in seoul -- information from kookie_me2 IG

• Like 2

Good vibes: :)  

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

RM eps 443

- Opening :

1. SA sitting side by side

2. Everyone teased jacket of YJS & JSJ are similiar like soulmate & then KJK said to JSJ : it won't be in a car accident (because JSJ's jacket colour is yellow, saftety mode on). When KJK said that, it reminded me to RM eps 436, when YJS teased SA like asphalt & centre line.

3. PD : bring an object you don;t need immediately but you can't throw out because it's valuable.

4. 03:54 - 03:56 : SJH laugh when LKS presentation while looking KJK's reaction. (very fast moment but very clear).

5. YJS's BGM it's came back again.

6. SJH's presentation.

KJK : Is that a golf club ?

SJH : No.

SJH bring a flame thrower that catches bugs.

KJK seems surprised, laugh, & more pay attention as usual.

YJS : It will look great on Jong Kook.

7. 12:26 - 12:29 : SJH touch KJK's item when KJK presentation.

KJK bring CD album of Haha.

8. Team : KJK HH JSM ; SJH JSJ YSC ; YJS LKS.

- Car :

1. Suspicious when SA didn't 1 car, KJK & SJH always sitting in the back but what if they 1 car, SA always sitting side by side in the center.

2. SJH is sick, we can hear her sniffles & look her touch her nose.

3. 16:40 - 16:43 & 16:48 - 16:50 : KJK busy with his phone.

- Team mission :

1. All of team have a funny & touched moment.

YJS LKS : when the owner of store have a daughter & his daughter really love LKS & want to buy his stuff with the expensive price.

KJK HH JSM : when gym scene its very funny moments.

SJH JSJ YSC : when try to light a fire moment & when they given by the guest a golden ring.

- Last segment :

1. 01:04:33 : When KJK's team came to forward, only KJK didn't came. Seems didn't interest / didn't focus.

01:04:57 : KJK finally came to forward.

2. 01:07:15 KJK busy with his phone.

3. Funny moments about YJS & JSJ when open the snack & then peekaboo ! LOL. Prank mode on.

4. YJS LKS get a goosebumps when they win a lucky card & during this scene but in the end .... as usual the bad luck always became their's side . LOL .

5. 01:12:10 : SJH eat something.

6. 01:15:47 : KJK standing near SJH.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Ah, I haven't watched the latest episode, yet, but I found this clip intrigued me...

JK's expression is somehow like he confused and not sure what to do, unlike other members that shocked with her items, imo he rather turned his position slightly against it, and he smiled in bewilderment, lol. He knew this item of hers already? Or he was amazed by it?

And then my delulu mind said, ah... JH will not use it anymore, since there will be one man who protect her soon :wub:

Oh yeah, I just have this in my mind for couple days, which one do you prefer to hear when JK called JH later in RM? Soo Yeon or Yeobo? But, both are special, anyway. So, I don't mind hearing those again later in RM or outside RM. :D

Well, based on what you guys had said about their interactions in the latest episode, it seemed our SA really tone the hype down for a moment, which is a good reprimand to people who think they are a business couple only. Even if they are not (yet) together, I believe they are not in it just for the sake of the show.

And yeah, lastly, I'm sorry to hear about CTH news. I hope that he and his family will be alright. We know he will. There is always room for improvement, as I remembered when years ago Kang Ho Dong also got into trouble, but he could come back to this business again (even threat our SA position in RM). I have a feeling that they would create "a new 1N2D" after all of these happen, and... maybe SBS would follow it through with "a new Running Man" following some announcement later at the end of this year (which I hope related to some good news about our SA). I'm gonna miss the show, if this happen to be true, but they won't be there forever, though. I could be wrong, but that's what I feel. Hmm... I'm so sorry for this long rant. Happy shipping, everyone, have a great day! ;)

• Like 6

I saw this post below in Spartace Weibo. It seems haha hyung and jk hyung talked something related to Spartace in last night's MUD episode? I am not sure though since I do not understand Chinese. I am just guessing based on the auto google translations. Anyone mind to translate roughly what the post below is about? 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4351237857531045

Thank you in advance 

9 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I saw this post below in Spartace Weibo. It seems haha hyung and jk hyung talked something related to Spartace in last night's MUD episode? I am not sure though since I do not understand Chinese. I am just guessing based on the auto google translations. Anyone mind to translate roughly what the post below is about? 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4351237857531045

Thank you in advance 

No talking about spartace but talking about HH became father who is have 3 childreen & still didn't know the last child is boy / girl & then KJK said It will be great what if have a daughter. HH tells when morning came, Dream kiss HH's cheek & HH tears up. KJK said : the daughter can be more sweet. I'm so envy to you.

HH said he want kimchi & ramyeon but since Byul have a morning sickness to hear & looking both of them, so he really want to eat in there (KJK's house).

The other topic also about 401 Restaurant.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Regita M. P said:

No talking about spartace but talking about HH became father who is have 3 childreen & still didn't know the last child is boy / girl & then KJK said It will be great what if have a daughter. HH tells when morning came, Dream kiss HH'a cheek & HH tears up. KJK said : the daughter can be sweet. I'm so envy to you.

I see, thank you so much for explaining :)

• Like 1