Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

52 minutes ago, elzy said:

Found it a little bit funny though, since they asked him about his GF in USA and also about the baby, but not mentioning about his recent "loveline".

I thought the same. Especially when the MC's brought up Han Ye Seul naming JK the most attractive member on MUD.  Jongkook's witty response to that was my favorite though, because while making a joke he also made it clear that there was nothing to read into.

“There weren’t a lot of options. That’s why it would be weird to read too much into her choice.”

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, elzy said:

Yeah, let's keep supporting our SA and less worry about unecessary thing, I hate to say this, but let's focus on our SA. I'm sure others may have seen it differently, but that's okay, though... :)

Anyway, did someone get to see Radio Star yesterday? Based on some clips I've seen, they didn't mention JH's name at all. Yep, maybe they didn't broadcast it, or perhaps they just had an agreement before so that they would not bring that topic? Found it a little bit funny though, since they asked him about his GF in USA and also about the baby, but not mentioning about his recent "loveline". It's impossible that the script writer doesn't know about our SA, right? Since the news about our SA often dominating naver trending topic. Hmmm... yeah, but I could understand if he's not willing to talk about it though, since the reason he is there is for talking about his upcoming concert. And yes, as it's predicted before, he said he always come to LA with his mum.

Anyway, suddenly an idea popped in my mind about JH going to LA as a winner of la-la-land race, what if... HH/YJS/JSJ suddenly asked JK to replace him to go to LA with JH since they have some important urgent matter. Hahaha, that would be great, lol. :lol: It's such ashamed that JK had spent his time in LA together with LKS and HH, but he have not been with JH yet.

Yeah i agree with you, i hope that jihyo will bring kjk together in LA, it will looks like newlywed go to honeymoon and make a lot babies *mood delulu on*:love: i hope kjk will invite his fav yeobo to his concert. I want to see their interaction and create moment together. As our spartace shipper, i hope they will get married by this year because they are getting older. Lets pray very harder so that our dreams will come true one day. I know kjk is loyal person so i hope he can be a good husband to our jihyo because they going through up and downs together, they also know each other very well. We must enjoy every moment they create so that if runningman finish we can recap all the old episode back. :blush: 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

For me, as long as jong kook hyung or jihyo noona have not publicly announced they are in a relationship with someone else, I would say it is still safe to ship them provided we don't go overboard and I would continue shipping them and keep my belief on them until the day I am proven wrong. 

I did see some people writing comments in ig asking why jk hyung this, why jk hyung that, why he didn't stay near jihyo noona, why he intreracted more with hjy noona, why he stayed closer to hjy noona etc etc. To be honest, jk hyung is not a robot we shippers can control or ask him to behave the way we want him to. I mean if jihyo noona is totally ok with him and hjy (provided jihyo noona is his gf), why should we be overly dramatic with his interactions with hjy (by 'we 'i am referring to some overdramatic shippers in ig). Hjy is his close friend after all and I am sure he is super comfortable with her at his stage (since they had been loveline partners for quite some time). Hjy noona is also touchy person by nature and she is naturally touchy with others too. Although i did notice that they interacted more in the background compared to SA, i did not find anything unusual with their interactions (seems like normal interactions between close friends). Jk hyung is also a touchy person and tends to touch whoever is beside him if he finds something funny and/or wants to say something to someone. Jihyo noona too, she is comfortable and touchy with other male members as well as her drama/movie co stars. That is their behaviour  by nature. And just because they are a couple (i mean SA here) doesn't mean they have to have zero interactions with people of the opposite gender right? They can't just be ignorant and inddiferent when they meet their fellow celebs/even fans right? Of course they have to interact with their fellow celebs and fans and skinship too have to be included. 

• Like 7

I think it's mostly shippers on IG that are acting this way, maybe they are just young or naive. I'm just glad the people on this thread are willing to talk things out maturely. 

I'm looking forward to the episode they filmed this week. Based on the fancams, JKJ and SJH were very comfortable interacting with each other like old times. I hope the editing shows us these but we never know with RM. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Guys, i just managed to watch the latest ep last night and I noticed something towards the end. When all of them were watching the ones chosen to get punishment. It was around minute 1:21:51, before the water splashed down on the punished members. You can see jong kook hyung in the background. In front of him was somin noona. If you zoom in to that particular moment (you need to zoom in because this happened in the background and it happened quite fast too), there was a hand touching jong kook hyung's ears and then proceeded to touch jong kook hyung's chin, and jong kook hyung was smiling when this happened. Is that jihyo noona's hands touching him? Because i am sure jong kook hyung would not be comfortable if it was another person touching him like that. Did anyone else notice this scene?

I think it was HJY [I could be wrong]. However, after the punishment game, HJY was standing beside KMJ and SJH was with the other guests. 

• Like 1

He called her Soo Yeon when they were in New Zealand

Just saw an old moment from Weibo (posted by user ALONE56112)

http://t.cn/EMHuh7U?m=4349541497134049&u=6910694826

At 00:20, at the end of a long sentence, KJK said "Soo Yeon ah"

It is at 1:05:54 of episode 379 (just in case the above link doesn't work in future), KJK was saying "With your clothes on, you're much heavier than expected" (soo yeon ah is at the end of this sentence but not written in the subtitles)

Seems he uses this name to address her when they are not filming RM that's why in the latest episode (442) he called her by this name when they were playing foot volleyball because he is so used to calling her that.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 7

Totally offtopic, but I'm so pissed right now since its gonna be so very hard to rewatch "the birth of Gimbap couple" episode now :/

• Love 1

2 hours ago, smartace said:

Totally offtopic, but I'm so pissed right now since its gonna be so very hard to rewatch "the birth of Gimbap couple" episode now :/

Why? Are u busy or ?

7 hours ago, smartace said:

Seungri...

So many idol involved though . don’t know what they are thinking when they are doing something like that . 

KJK arrives in Chengdu, China for his BRTC fan signing

(cr Weibo: 原地踏步JK)

006JCqYmgy1g13n1yxsslj31400u0jt4.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Next episode 443:

There is an article about Lee Sang Yeob contributing his family heirloom and LKS trying to sell his cardboard cutout at antique market.

There are photos of members and it looks like KJK, HH and JSM are in one team. SJH, JSJ and YSC are in another team with LKS partnering YJS.

cr runningman_bigrespect_9012

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvBPvy4AjOa/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Malinda Goh said:

So many idol involved though . don’t know what they are thinking when they are doing something like that . 

I apologize for commenting about this on our thread, but I think it’s justified since this affects everyone in K Ent, including SA. I just want to say that I hope the true victims, the women, are not forgotten while this insanity goes on. In case you guys don’t know, 2D1N is on indefinite hiatus because of JJY. He not only wrecked his career, he also took food away from the staff’s families. CTH and the other members can get new gigs, but staff members are normies who depend on regular paychecks.

Let me just add that, no matter what anyone says about SA, they did not quit RM when they had every right to. They did not allow SBS/RM to take food away from families. Yeah, they thought about their careers, but I’m sure they also thought about the well-being of their fellow members, their friends, and colleagues in the larger RM family. They’re the true idols, not Seungri, JJY, and the other creeps involved in these and similar crimes.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

i really agreed with you @mn0096

i was really scared for another idols is from runningman

....for SA definitely is my savior.

my sincere apology for saying in this forum.

• Like 3

I saw this on Weibo and I am curious. Does anyone knows when and where, which program this was taken? and who is the other guy in the picture? Thanks

005KFgB4gy1g13r71c0isj30hs07t3yp.jpg

26 minutes ago, tiglon said:

I saw this on Weibo and I am curious. Does anyone knows when and where, which program this was taken? and who is the other guy in the picture? Thanks

005KFgB4gy1g13r71c0isj30hs07t3yp.jpg

Doesn't the other guy is Kim Jung Nam?

• Thanks 1

@tiglon I can't really remember the details but the other guy is a member of Turbo. They did a little skit when they appeared on Haha's web show to promote their album.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, CI0 said:

@tiglon I can't really remember the details but the other guy is a member of Turbo. They did a little skit when they appeared on Haha's web show to promote their album.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, typhoonam said:

Doesn't the other guy is Kim Jung Nam?

Thanks! 

TCCAsias100mostbeautiful

#38 SONG JI HYO

She is the highest ranking amongst the Korean Actresses who entered the 100. The others that's higher than her are mostly idols!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

no related SA.

i was read CTH involved gambling, tomorrow KBS will give an official statement. I hope no, I hope this fake / not true. as we know, DB members are have a good life.

And I hope all of RM members have a good life not involved a dark side. so what if RM ended not a sad ending like before but happy ending with a good reputation incl RM members.

Edited by Regita M. P
KBS changes the date from 17 to 18 for give an official statement.
  • Like 4