[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

26 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

I heard that in minute 7.25 - 7.26 when YSC shouted "Ipoeta" and then in low voice KJK said "ah ipune" but not looked at SJH, he looked down, or i missheard? it sound like HH's sound too

I read that!!And it was good, keep going and fighting!!!:D:D

I tried listening carefully but i guess that was haha hyung's voice. I don't think jk hyung took part when others called jihyo noona pretty, which is so strange because usually he would be the loudest one when praising her beauty. 

8 hours ago, danburo said:

Anyone know jh schedule?, when she finish filming her movie or maybe other info regarding her schedule this month. 

Previously it was reported that her movie filming will end around mid of May 2019. Also, as @CI0 stated, she has a fanmeeting for Rapido on the 23rd March in China.

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I tried listening carefully but i guess that was haha hyung's voice. I don't think jk hyung took part when others called jihyo noona pretty, which is so strange because usually he would be the loudest one when praising her beauty. 

I tried to looked at that again, and when someone said " ah ipune" HH didn't move his mouth, so he didn't said that, instead KJK's mouth opened, so i still think that was KJK..or that was JSJ, LOL!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Spartacematchmade said:

(190311)RM Spartace playing game together.(2 min) Jong kook is funny here.. 

Credit to weibo user 

https://fx.weico.net/share/62248609.html?weibo_id=4348688488480213 

This video is really funny. Also, even though there is a guy between Spartace, KJK seems like understand the word directly from SJH. Indeed, our SpartAce! :blush:

I cannot wait this episode! 

If I were the PD, I will put this caption! “This guy does not know what to do being in between the SA” or “I don’t want to stand here” or “JK doesn’t need me to understand JH” 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

I tried to looked at that again, and when someone said " ah ipune" HH didn't move his mouth, so he didn't said that, instead KJK's mouth opened, so i still think that was KJK..or that was JSJ, LOL!!

I could be wrong, but I think I heard Jongkook say 그래 그래 right after Sechan said 예쁘다

그래 (geurae) has several meanings depending on how it was used in a sentence. It could mean "yes" in this context.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

Hi everyone,

I've been a long time shipper and lurker here.

I was watching last ep with headphones. The time when kim jongkook says good job to song Ji hyo,before that when the ball comes to him,the english translation says jihyo hold on hurry but when I heard he didn't say that.First before the ball comes to him he says jin hyoung haeba and he didn't kick the ball properly it goes sideways at that time he says Oh ya soo yeon ah and some word.Isn't soo yeon song ji hyo's real name Cheon Soo Yeon.May be I am too delusional but anyone who knows Korean can u check it.He says it too fast but I can hear it in headphone.

And Happy Shipping guys and whoever they end up with I hope they are happy.

You can check it here

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

well, not exactly.

as someone has already mentioned, JK often be the opposite to the other members when they say something about JH.

when the other members or the guest praise JH, JK do the opposite. take ep 226 as an example. when Kim Hye-Ja said that JH was as pretty as when they filmed Goong together, JK teased JH by saying she was pretty back then. 

but when the others members said nothing, he suddenly said that she's pretty. ofc we all still remember what KJK said in SJH's episode, right ?

it's so sudden, so random and out of nowhere that it made the other members speecless :D 

ofc, it's not always like that. there are moment like the latest ep when the members said that JH is pretty and JK agree with that even with a low voice. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu5fQNKg1sX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=f4h6kgqrk932

Jong kook hyung is a really busy man this month. He will be attending a launch party for VIU Singapore program "No Sleep, No FOMO" on the 20th March in Singapore. He will also be having a BRTC fanmeet in Chengdu on 16th March. Then he will be having his 3 day back to back solo concert on the 29th, 30th and 31st March, then he will be having a joint KPOP concert on the 6th of April in the US. What a tight schedule and what a super busy man! :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Blessk said:

Hi everyone,

I've been a long time shipper and lurker here.

I was watching last ep with headphones. The time when kim jongkook says good job to song Ji hyo,before that when the ball comes to him,the english translation says jihyo hold on hurry but when I heard he didn't say that.First before the ball comes to him he says jin hyoung haeba and he didn't kick the ball properly it goes sideways at that time he says Oh ya soo yeon ah and some word.Isn't soo yeon song ji hyo's real name Cheon Soo Yeon.May be I am too delusional but anyone who knows Korean can u check it.He says it too fast but I can hear it in headphone.

And Happy Shipping guys and whoever they end up with I hope they are happy.

3 hours ago, kachuusha said:

I could be wrong, but I think I heard Jongkook say 그래 그래 right after Sechan said 예쁘다

그래 (geurae) has several meanings depending on how it was used in a sentence. It could mean "yes" in this context.

Wow, not only have a hawk eye, but SA fans also have supersonic hearings... lol. Good job on catching these, guys... After you mentioned about that, I came to watch those parts again, and yes... I also heard those. Love it when we can hear some "private" praise and chat from Kookie to Mongji. Thanks for mentioning those... :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

Hi my chingu, I have to register for our spartace topic. I have more confident for our Spartace ship.

As your guys might remember in Big Brother show HaHa has said to Ji hyo that "I love you" which Jong Kook disagreed and said that HaHa should not say that event though HaHa considers Ji Hyo as his sister. It means that Jong Kook is not person who can say Yeobo just for fun or just because he is too closed with Ji Hyo. And you can easily see in ep 441 when YJS called Jong Kook "flirt namcha", Jong Kook did not happy with that and did not agree. He is not a joking person and I never see any flirt scene from Jong Kook to female guest. He is a gentleman, kind and shy. Hence, I strongly believe that it must be something between them.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Blessk said:

First before the ball comes to him he says jin hyoung haeba and he didn't kick the ball properly it goes sideways at that time he says Oh ya soo yeon ah and some word.Isn't soo yeon song ji hyo's real name Cheon Soo Yeon.May be I am too delusional but anyone who knows Korean can u check it.He says it too fast but I can hear it in headphone

First of all, welcome to you and all new members! 

Now that you've said it, I can hear it too. It does sound like that's what he said, though I also can't be sure because my Korean is not that good so it could have been something else. 

• Like 2

March SA Schedule

09.03.'19 = SJH signing event Celderma at Goyang, SK.

16.03.'19 = KJK signing event BRTC at Chengdu, China.

20.03'19 = KJK attend to No Sleep No Fomo Launch Party at Singapore.

23.03.'19 = SJH signing event Rapido at Costal City, Shenzhen, China.

29 - 31.03.'19 = KJK solo concert at Ehwa University, Seoul, SK.

April SA Schedule

06.04.'19 = KJK concert for Feel the K-Pop at Virginia, USA

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

March SA Schedule

09.03.'19 = SJH signing event Celderma at Goyang, SK.

20.03'19 = KJK attend to No Sleep No Fomo Launch Party at Singapore.

23.03.'19 = SJH signing event Rapido at Costal City, Shenzhen, China.

29 - 31.03.'19 = KJK solo concert at Ehwa University, Seoul, SK.

April SA Schedule

06.04.'19 = KJK concert for Feel the K-Pop at Virginia, USA

There is one more event for jk hyung. 

16 March 2019 - BRTC Fan Sign at Chengdu China

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

One think i realized again when watched this episode that SJH always back off if someone whom linked with KJK appeared, she always did that, remember ep 396 when KJK want to beside SJH and SJH gave her spot to HJY? and then HJY in between them again, LOL, but in that episode, even if SJH acted like that, KJK always find a way to beside SJH again. Same like this episode, but i think this year RM members even HJY acted like their their cupid, LOL, i don't want to discussed abaut this before because it will bring HJY's name again, but it related to her, so i have no choice. 

In this episode, from the start we saw SJH stand beside HH, far away from KJK, but somehow KJK made to reduced their distance, and left JSJ between them. They were always in one team. Like always, she gave her spot to HJY, but this time HJY move around, sometimes she clingy with YSC, talked to KJK, and even always clingy and hug SJH, take her head to SJH's shoulder. This one proved that HJY is smart and somehow support SA relationship too, and then she accepted offered form YSC left SJH must brave to choose the rest. If HJY still want teamed with KJK, she can reject YSC and wait till KJK's turn, but no, she didn;t do that, even though it will give high rating too, but no, HJY accepted YSC and i should thank her too.

And then YSC. SJH always play safe and picked HH or YSC, but this time, YSC came as cupid savior and picked HJY, made SJH speechless and she did knew what this mean, she must picked KJK ( LOL, yes YJS came in second, but SJH not believe him, LOL). 

And when the rest members suspicious about KJK's true identity, SJH then said when she couple with him, that she believe that KJK isn't the one. She was the one whom not suspicious with him, even if the rest members did.

And let's list what RM staff gave SA to guess in the last game:

KJK's 1st round:

1.single since birth

2.letter of apology

KJK's 2nd round:

KJK:

1. proposal

2.hulk

SJH's 1st round:

1. spy

2. first kiss

SJH's 2round:

1. Jjajjangmyeon

2.commander /man of power

What a "nice" words choice! And except LKS turn, every words they guest correctly without hard tried!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I want to correct it what I'm writing for RM eps 442

On 3/11/2019 at 7:29 AM, Regita M. P said:

- Opening :

3. When RM members shout loudly saying SJH is pretty.

4. When SJH introduce herself, YJS saying to SJH directly you look so tired.

When JSJ saying I though so you don't have a boyfriend.

- 2nd game :

5. KJK saying to SJH, Ji Hyo, hold on. Hurry.

Point 3 :

I'm still not sure KJK shout it / not. Until now I didn't get it... Seems yes but seems no .

Point 4 :

Yes, the video is cut it off when JSJ said I though so & I'm guessing refer to JSM answer. And like someone said before, delulu mind : maybe SJH said yeobo part & then cut it off. (sometimes SJH's answer really beyond imagination . LOL)

Point 5 :

55:51 : KJK shout Ji Hyo / Jin Young (I'm not sure since they have a similiar sound)

55:52 - 55:53 : KJK shout Soo Yeon. (very clear when I did the slo motion & repeat repeatly until 10 times . LOL)

Thanks to found this point 5, it means a lot for us esp for me :)

And did you remember guys, someone sa shippers in here ask jokingly & curious what KJK & SJH called toward each other when off cam.

I can said now :

KJK called SJH for sure Soo Yeon not Ji Hyo / Seong Im.

Sometimes, people forget about stage name like RM members called HH sometimes also Dong Hoon (LKS & KJK often called him like that).

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

KJK always find a way to beside SJH again. Same like this episode, but i think this year RM members even HJY acted like their their cupid, LOL, i don't want to discussed abaut this before because it will bring HJY's name again, but it related to her, so i have no choice. 

In this episode, from the start we saw SJH stand beside HH, far away from KJK, but somehow KJK made to reduced their distance, and left JSJ between them. They were always in one team. Like always, she gave her spot to HJY, but this time HJY move around, sometimes he clingy with YSC, talked to KJK, and even always clingy and hug SJH, take her head to SJH's shoulder. This one proved that HJY is smart and somehow support SA relationship too, and then she accepted offered form YSC left SJH must brave to choose the rest. If HJY still want teamed with KJK, she can reject YSC and wait till KJK's turn, but no, she didn;t do that, even though it will give high rating too, but no, HJY accepted YSC and i should thank her too.

And then YSC. SJH always play safe and picked HH or YSC, but this time, YSC came as cupid savior and picked HJY, made SJH speechless and she did knew what this mean, she must picked KJK ( LOL, yes YJS came in second, but SJH not believe him, LOL). 

Agree with u ...

I can said :

SJH really tired about filming her new movie & some people bad mood easly when less sleep.

KJK & SJH really know toward each other.

KJK know when SJH bad mood, just let SJH alone didn't want disturb her & sometimes KJK just beside her but without saying anything.

Yes, to HJY I can said thank you seems became culprit in this eps + in Radio star clarify about her relationship w/ KJK.

Seems everyone incl. HJY know something going on between SA.

2 times YSC give SA time.

Thank to YSC, so far best maknae.

(I want to said LKS but .... LKS now not maknae again :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

(credit weibo user: KJKSaaa)

Viu Singapore (a tv station) posted on their Facebook that KJK will be attending their announcement conference.

In the post, Viu Singapore not only tagged the KJK official international fan club, they also tagged SA fan club (Song Ji Hyo & Kim Jong Kook International)

aae9ce12gy1g10eirpw7dj20u00u0dk9.jpgaae9ce12gy1g10eizt7fqj20ez0mbtfe.jpgaae9ce12gy1g10ej1i9gfj20ez0mb0yu.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Yes, to HJY I can said thank you seems became culprit in this eps + in Radio star clarify about her relationship w/ KJK.

Seems everyone incl. HJY know something going on between SA.

I think you mispelled cupid with culprit here? :lol:

3 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

I can said now :

KJK called SJH for sure Soo Yeon not Ji Hyo / Seong Im.

Sometimes, people forget about stage name like RM members called HH sometimes also Dong Hoon (LKS & KJK often called him like that).

Well, yeah it's nice knowing JK call her by her real name, if that's happen to be true. I hope Seo Yeon that we heard was refering to her name not other things ('cause I don't speak korean language, so I don't really know). :)

I hardly keep thinking about this. Since when JK called her by her real name? And why? In HH's case, maybe JK or other older members (YJS, JSJ) called him by his real name because they've known each other before they became famous and had a stage name, cmiiw. So, being heard the older member called HH with his real name, the rest members (LKS, KG, even JH), I think, just got along with them. But, JH? hmmm... I guess JK barely knew JH personally before RM, and he became close to her through RM. So, I think, JK called JH by her stage name at first. So, since when he replaced "JH" with "Seo Yeon"? Did he also called her "Seong Im" too previously? And, does any other RM members also call her with her real name? Hmm... I doubt it, though.

As this topic also had been mentioned in PJF while JK was there, some public figures find they are more or less become a different person when they are behind their actual names compare to their stage names, JH didn't give comment about that at that time. Yeah, I believe, JH is still the same JH in any situations (more or less). But, I also remembered the way she sulked that she had to change her name (Cheon Seong Im) because too many people know her real name. So, taking that into consideration, I think JH dislikes to be called by her real name unless she is close with that person. And... name is an important matter for her. So, the next question is... whom she considered close enough so that she let them called her by her real name? Only her family members and her bf? :D Oh, another quiz to be solved, another slip hint from our SA, lol.

And btw, I found it cute when JH said "It's what we do often" and JK reply it with "Spy", what a great telepathy there. It could be "Game" for the answer. And my shipper heart said ah... come on, it's not what you two guys do often. There are another things, right? :P (a dinner perhaps?) lol, but it would be great if they become spy together in the near future. Mr. and Mrs. Smith concept, maybe? Since they are oficially called each other "yeobo" already :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7
  • Love 1