[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I don't know if i can say this:

Spoiler

But for me this episode proved me one thing. Contrary to what their shippers say, there is no way jong kook hyung and hjy are in a relationship. Because if they were, i am pretty sure (100%) sure jihyo noona would not call him yeobo so openly in front of hjy herself not even as a joke. SA may or may not be real but this epsiode at least proves that kjk hjy is not real and they are really close friends

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Hide contents

But for me this episode proved me one thing. Contrary to what their shippers say, there is no way jong kook hyung and hjy are in a relationship. Because if they were, i am pretty sure (100%) sure jihyo noona would not call him yeobo so openly in front of hjy herself. SA may or may not be real but this epsiode at least proves that kjk hjy is not real and they are really close friends

agree with you :)

What if ...

KJK HJY in relationsip, for sure all of RM members knowig about that, esp YJS, HH, LKS, & SJH herself.

It means... SJH will full of respect with KJK's gf esp she is in there + seems so close with SJH, so fur sure SJH never doing that even just for jokes & shows. That's not SJH's type.

So, as @spartaceluv98 said :

KJK HJY nothing happens between them (this eps as a proof).

• Like 6
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Reveal hidden contents

But for me this episode proved me one thing. Contrary to what their shippers say, there is no way jong kook hyung and hjy are in a relationship. Because if they were, i am pretty sure (100%) sure jihyo noona would not call him yeobo so openly in front of hjy herself. SA may or may not be real but this epsiode at least proves that kjk hjy is not real and they are really close friends

I agree with you. But what really convinced me that HJY and KJK are only friends was their hug when they won Best Couple last year. It looked like a hug between acquaintances (Arms around each other but their torsos are not in contact)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

agree with you :)

What if ...

KJK HJY in relationsip, for sure all of RM members knowig about that, esp YJS, HH, LKS, & SJH herself.

It means... SJH will full of respect with KJK's gf esp she is in there + seems so close with SJH, so fur sure SJH never doing that even just for jokes & shows. That's not SJH's type.

So, as @spartaceluv98 said :

KJK HJY nothing happens between them (this eps as a proof).

i like it... all of us shipper like detective conan right? hahaha

we need proof no delulu only....so we searching proof or evidence by episode....

i hope we can enjoy all moment until their realtionship reveal hihi..

thanks all for your analyst...you all make good day for me...

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, CI0 said:

spartace_baidu posted a longer clip

Is it just me, or was there a cockiness to the way KJK walked toward SJH, a swagger (or “swag”), Iike he was intentionally doing it, taking his time and making sure that everyone saw him? Also, SA looked shy to me. KJK even drank water as if his mouth dried up, LOL. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Is it just me, or was there a cockiness to the way KJK walked toward SJH, a swagger (or “swag”), Iike he was intentionally doing it, taking his time and making sure that everyone saw him? Also, SA looked shy to me. KJK even drank water as if his mouth dried up, LOL. 

you are not alone :lol:

confident to choose & can get sjh + looking for her attention = the way kjk walk toward sjh while looking at her directly.

this moment might be never happened what if sa get the teasing (u know sa right, the more teasing the more sa hold on what they want doing, thinking, & saying) :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I agree! I love how he did not utter a single word, but the smug look on his face when he walked towards Jihyo was practically saying "Honey, let's destroy the other couples together." *excuse my delulu mind*

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

The way he look at her!!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Yes, absolutely agree with you, i also noted his gesture when he walk towards JH. His focus eyes on her, the way he stepped, it seemed like never in his mind he would form a couple with other woman. Then, i think the gesture after when he drank the water is either because his mouth dried like you said, or to cover his happy reaction, idk. :D

So happy that they still continue with this "yeobo" things. If they are not comfortable, they should stop it earlier, right? Let's people ship or hate them, I think once they set their mind to step their game up, they would do it. Once again, it proved us, another "obstacle" being through. I think they make something to be clear by showing that in front of certain person. In my mind, maybe what they did the last time wasn't enough, plus SBS cut HH statement earlier (which we got from Naver), so they wanted to make it clear this time. And another thought is.... wouldn't it be weird to say "yeobo" to someone you think as a sibling, right?

• Like 7
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, elzy said:

In my mind, maybe what they did the last time wasn't enough,

I think it may also be that KJK’s image is getting muddied. No one wants to be called a “player,” or something negative like that. Plus, it’s a bit offensive to the ladies KJK’s connected to if he doesn’t clarify himself. Doing this, especially with HJY right there supporting KJK’s choice, cuts the final link to anything makjang. :) 

8 minutes ago, elzy said:

So happy that they still continue with this "yeobo" things. If they are not comfortable, they should stop it earlier, right? 

Someone who’s more familiar with SK culture please CMIIW, but using this word elevates SA above most (if not all) previous lovelines, right? The word has very specific and strong connotations limited to married couples. It’s hard to believe that SA would willingly call each other Yeobo just for the h.ell of it. They have so many other choices, yet they go with this. :D 

Oh, and the best part about this situation is that no one can argue that KJK’s being forced. He’s clearly leading now! 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

there was definitely an aura of smug confidence in his walk LOL. And the destroyed the competition together. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I think it may also be that KJK’s image is getting muddied. No one wants to be called a “player,” or something negative like that. Plus, it’s a bit offensive to the ladies KJK’s connected to if he doesn’t clarify himself. Doing this, especially with HJY right there supporting KJK’s choice, cuts the final link to anything makjang. :) 

Someone who’s more familiar with SK culture please CMIIW, but using this word elevates SA above most (if not all) previous lovelines, right? The word has very specific and strong connotations limited to married couples. It’s hard to believe that SA would willingly call each other Yeobo just for the h.ell of it. They have so many other choices, yet they go with this. :D 

In SK culture, called like that (yeobo, chagi, hyung, nunna, eonni, etc) its very important as their identity & can't be removed / ignore it. People will really mad / misunderstanding about it, even just for the show & joke sometiems viewers can't accept it because unpolite.

As we know also, in SK often doing signal by finger & hands, different we show it to the people, different meaning (like HH did it last year & became controversy).

and YEOBO words just called for husband wife (married couple) no more.

different with chagi / dangshin.

Edited by Regita M. P
Something fishy with SA : the can choose chagi / dangshin but they always choose yeobo word :)
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Regita M. P said:

and YEOBO words just called for husband wife (married couple) no more.

different with chagi / dangshin.

Thanks for explaining this. Yup, chagi can be use as darling in another relationship than married couple, like with bf-gf. But, I'm just curious, is there any spesific preference there in SK to use these terms? I mean like old generations tend to use "yeobo" but young married couple tend to use other words, or "yeobo" still used for whole generations?

Funny that JH already called JK chagi previously, meanwhile JK used "yeobo" instead. Yeah I knew JK just played along after HH called JH as his SIL previously. But, this yeobo things indeed lingered on JH's mind, imo, she still mentioned about it everytime, and she obviously likes it. Yeah... us too, we love it, we love what we hear and see, and of course we love when they are happy. :wub:

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, elzy said:

Thanks for explaining this. Yup, chagi can be use as darling in another relationship than married couple, like with bf-gf. But, I'm just curious, is there any spesific preference there in SK to use these terms? I mean like old generations tend to use "yeobo" but young married couple tend to use other words, or "yeobo" still used for a whole generations?

Funny that JH already called JK chaggi previously, meanwhile JK used "yeobo" instead. Yeah I knew JK just played along after HH called JH as his SIL previously. But, this yeobo things indeed lingered on JH's mind, imo, she still mentioned about it everytime, and she obviously likes it. Yeah... us too, we love it, we love what we hear and see, and of course we love when they are happy. :wub:

yeobo, chagi, dangshin, etc it's  absloute called for a whole generations (young & old).

chagi : married & unmarried couple.

dangshin : unmarried couple & for foreign / strange people.

yeobo : only for married couple.

Yes, something fishy right, KJK never saying that before, only in SJH. SJH excatly like it and saying yeobo to KJK (finally) & she never saying that before too, no to KG no to CB.

Esp this isn't WGM show or smtg like that so really something fishy for me ... That's not SA's type even just for play along...

Edited by Regita M. P
Imagine they call yeobo from now until the wedd announce . LOL . I love it.
  • Like 4

I am still waiting for subtitles till tommorrow, but without subtittles i laughed a lot watched this episode, and i just love the fact that KJK still determind to beside SJH or at least near her in this ep, woooww he is indeed manly, i can feel that SJH's heart tump tump tump so much when he beside her.. she looked shy but happy..sorry for my delulu..:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I'm sorry if this a bit out of topic, but I noticed this when streaming ep. 442. JH wore a cap with Tiny's name on it (again). I tried to captured what I remembered when she wore it several times previously. Did JH, JK, and Tiny had a truth or dare game together? :D Maybe someone could explain it to me, what did I miss here?

Untitled-1_1.jpg

And yes, it's a funny episode and I liked the fact that the members didn't tease SA heavily, but we still get to see a step further in their relationship though.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, elzy said:

I'm sorry if this a bit out of topic, but I noticed this when streaming ep. 442. JH wore a cap with Tiny's name on it (again). I tried to captured what I remembered when she wore it several times previously. Did JH, JK, and Tiny had a truth or dare game together? :D Maybe someone could explain it to me, what did I miss here?

Untitled-1_1.jpg

And yes, it's a funny episode and I liked the fact that the members didn't tease SA heavily, but we still get to see a step further in their relationship though.

The caps are made exclusively by Tiny’s company (Blackbond), and some (maybe all) bear his name. I’m not sure if she’s his official model. She may just be doing him a huge favor since she’s close to him through KJK. :) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

To those who have watched last night's ep, can please answer the below? Because i did not get the chance to watch the full ep yet, just clips on ig. I visited Spartace weibo page. Mostly they were commenting about the weird atmostphere between SA. They commented that SA seems to have a little lovers' tiff/quarrel? Because jihyo noona does not seem too happy in last night's ep. SA weibo fans said although SA teamed up for the mission, there was totally no sweetness/skinship between them like before. And said SA always had a huge gap when standing next to each other while jk hyung stood closer to hjy. Is this true guys?? If this is true, I mean about jihyo noona being unhappy, i think it is mostly because she is tired from filming her new movie? 

• Sad 1