[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Hello nice to meet you!!! I'm new here. I have followed the couple spartace for a while but recently I found this page:wub:. I'm from Spain, so I apologize for my English.:astonished: I have not found pages in Spanish, so it occurred to me to start publishing spartace content in Spanish on a facebook page. I would like to ask your permission to translate some of your analyzes, as they are very detailed and great.:blush:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Riaem said:

Hello nice to meet you!!! I'm new here. I have followed the couple spartace for a while but recently I found this page:wub:. I'm from Spain, so I apologize for my English.:astonished: I have not found pages in Spanish, so it occurred to me to start publishing spartace content in Spanish on a facebook page. I would like to ask your permission to translate some of your analyzes, as they are very detailed and great.:blush:

Hi, welcome to the thread. 

We always appreciate efforts to spread love of and support for SA. If you want to use a specific post, please directly contact the poster whose work you like for permission. As a general rule if you use anything from the thread, please cite the source, preferably the individual poster but at least the thread itself. Thanks. :) 

• Like 5

Due to Vivaldi being such a PITA despite it has been my browser of choice for quite some time, I had to switch to another browser.. and while importing/cleaning my bookmarks .. I found this gem of bookmark. The scary thing, I kinda remember each and every scene described.. thus prolly the reason why I bookmarked it in the first place.

http://commanderandace.tumblr.com/post/133388579499/spartace-running-man-episode-list

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, CI0 said:

Saw this comment under one of the articles about Jihyo's fan signing today.

hxeZUh7.jpg

OGkfRdu.jpg

Is it just me, or SJH become so much brighter these days?. Since the start of the 2019 shes more bright, smily and more gorgeous then ever.

i might be delusional tho, or everyone see the same thing happen?.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Seems like today the love triangle will end since jk hyung will make his final choice. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buz9XzIBUA2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1aif8fjhk8nd9

I really really hope he chooses jihyo noona but it is likely a slim chance. If he is going to choose the other, i rather him not choose either one of them. 

19 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Seems like today the love triangle will end since jk hyung will make his final choice. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buz9XzIBUA2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1aif8fjhk8nd9

I really really hope he chooses jihyo noona but it is likely a slim chance. If he is going to choose the other, i rather him not choose either one of them. 

Honestly, I hope he picks neither, and then we'll just get Jihyo x Jinyoung moments for the rest of the episode :D 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Seems like in the upcoming ep, they are going to ask JK hyung to choose between his two lovelines.

https://www.instagram.com/hongjinyoungtwfan/p/Buz83cdBgw2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=h204kvmqob0o

I hope he choses jihyo noona though although i guess he might use the family reason again with jihyo noona 

I hope he will choose SJH! Or at least... he choose neither. Also, I hope there will be a lot of uncaptured SA moments which will be only seen by us , the shippers:blush:

• Like 2

A friendly reminder toward today's episode... Please remember, at the end of the day, we are all humans that have feelings. Shipping our beloved pairing doesn't give us license to hate other innocent people. 

Also, don't fall for click bait titles that surely be surfacing.   

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kachuusha said:

Honestly, I hope he picks neither, and then we'll just get Jihyo x Jinyoung moments for the rest of the episode :D 

This is also my number 1 hope lol. Especially since it was international women's day so recently and I'm getting tired of rm's and the fandom's narrative if pitting women against each other over a guy. 

Seriously though, they put KJK in a no-win situation if they really did make him choose (but we all know about the out of context previews) so I hope he made the wise choice by saying neither. 

Edited by heynell
  • Like 1

Just prepare, i just have a hunch either it's family or jy, they still in MUD remember, like jk always say, even they are dating he won't say it until married, That's how it's work, don't hoping too much with jk reaction, lately watch heart signal, Sadly how people reacting with show like that, they just killing one person with their hate comment, since they not a public figure it's not easy

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Seems like in the upcoming ep, they are going to ask JK hyung to choose between his two lovelines.

https://www.instagram.com/hongjinyoungtwfan/p/Buz83cdBgw2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=h204kvmqob0o

I hope he choses jihyo noona though although i guess he might use the family reason again with jihyo noona 

I hope he will choose jihyo instead of hyj but i dont expect he will choose jihyo because mud still airing. I cannot wait to watch upcoming episode, i hope we can see all the interaction spartace even in smallest things. :blush:

• Like 1