[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

5 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

@spartaceluv98, I can’t say why Weibo fans were upset, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it had little to do with SA. I watched the segment. I’m not going to analyze it here since I believe it’s not connected to SA, but I will say that KJK’s extremely kind and SBS/MUD is a pit of snakes. 

To all shippers, I suggest you watch the segment yourselves and come to your own conclusions. I frankly wish KJK would say “no” more than he does, but I’m not going to knock him for being a good person. Personally, I gained a better understanding of why he sometimes does the things he does. I’m not saying I agree with him, just that I sympathize.

Oh, and he’s not a “player.” No wonder he got violent when YSC and YJS teased him with that title. SJH is very lucky, whether as his GF or his good friend. :) 

I believe generally weibo sa fans are just tired of jk hyung being too nice and allowing for the link with her again. But i believe that is just 100% his gentleman personality, he can't say no to women generally. That is why i do wish if all goes well and according to plan (and of course if SA is real), they would announce it soon so that all these lovelines and teasing/being linked with other women could stop for jk hyung. But i guess in the end of the day all goes back to whatever contracts he has with MUD. Perhaps he is still contractually bound with MUD till maybe end of the year and is obliged to agree to whatever plan/script they have arranged for him. 

• Like 6

Actually when i watched this episode, everything was all right,but i just curious with SJH's reaction in the first segment, is it really she was jealous? i think no, she wasn't jealous but i can see she was uncomfortable at that time, but not because she was afraid the other girl steal her lover, LOL, which is off course not, if this one KJK whom very lovable and loyal person, and about he met JSM, i think SJH knew that situation, KJK off course told her, but she can't said "oh yes he told me, and it's all right" if she said that, then they would be on teased by other again, and imagine how peoples react to that situation. SO i must say she was confused, what should she do? YJS given name to her 'Mongi' really happen in this situation, thank God, HH helped. Off course even if SJH know the situation, it can't be helped to be uncomfortable, imagine if that man is you lover, what would you react?

And my delulu mind made plot story like,  what if KJK and SJH  not together yet, and KJK want to make a move to her, so to check her reaction, he told that stories, and if she is jealous, that mean they love each other, but if not, that mean it is unrequited love. And it turned out she is jealous, and KJK propose to her to made her his lover. WKKWKKWK yeah you can add that to fan

fiction.

BUt the first paragraph is the real situation for me.

2 hours ago, kimmongji01 said:

(By the way, I will be making a oneshot story about our SA in which Ji Hyo desperately wanted to have a baby (they are not married) because she have an ultimatum and she is desperate) :);) 

Haaii.. i was reading your fan fic and it was really good! Thank you for the stories.. I'm waiting for yur next project!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

i have always paid attention with SM-JK scenes.

from the begining, i dont hate her but i dont like her either. my feeling changed a little bit when i see how JH react toward her and when i read comment here.

SM is really cute. She is very energetic, she has proved that she tried her best on the show. My cousin told me that she is too 'energetic' that she got all the attention. i have to say that it does bother me sometime since JH is usually more silent and willingly to give her scene time to other.

i am so happy the way JH act lately, not because they highlight SA but because she takes her chance and always so happy to interupt when it is about JK.

As someone once said here, she was glowing of happiness and even spread it through screen.

when they suddenly mentioned and kept repeating JK & SM was close now, i do find it annoying. (well, she maybe nice but i like JH lot more, so...)

i was like "why would someone invite a male colleague alone if she doesnt have any love interest in him?"

and i have to say i still have that thought in mind.

however,

1. JK tried so hard to prove it was normal meeting, with other friend, he didnt even want to be there alone. he hated the 'playboy' talk too.

2. JH and JK stood next to each other right after the scene.

and most of all, i know they trust each other.

put aside the fact that i hate how they put JK and SM together, i think JH just didnt know how to react so that HH helped her.

If she got jealous on screen, there were worst situations. Both of them are nice and charming, people cant help themselves from liking them, right ;))

i believe they have build enough trust for each others.

Their interactions, their bond is not something word can describe, but it is there, and we all know it.

ps: please give me some positive opinion so that i dont start to dislike SM. it has nothing to do with my belief in SA. If SA is real then SM is absolutely is not the thing between them. but the girl's behavior or how the show develop her character sometime step on my nerve -_-;

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

My feelings have been conveyed in this forum. I just want to emphasize that SJH is too good to be hurt. I believe that people as good as SJH will definitely get a good match. Likewise with KJK. If he is a good person, his soul mate is also a good person. Hopefully SJH and KJK will eventually be matched because they are both good people.
Thank you...

Edited by cansoes
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yeah jk hyung, so what is your definition of family??? When haha hyung said he considers jihyo as family, jk stated hyung stated jh is not family but co-worker, jk hyung's definition of family to haha hyung is family refers to wife and kids. So what actually is your real definition of family, jk hyung??? Since all these while and recently you are back to using the 'family' term when denying about jh. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BumPoiLBZvs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=171hvw2299xdh

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Okay guys, I've decided to abandon ship LOL

I'm kidding, of course, but this is cute. And it only serves to fuel my delulu that HJY definitely knows about SA and is helping them keep the secret. Which is why now she seems to be slowly walking away from their LL (as much as MUD would allow, at least) since the SA LL is starting to develop. 

• LOL 4

@sofiemarz Yeah in their naver page video, they put "KJK, SJH's husband" on the hashtags but in their YT page they put it as the title of the video. (지효 남편 꾹이 ...)

When I saw this on the YT video, I thought to myself that the one who is responsible for managing RM's videos sharing is a SA shipper LOL.

Anyway, labelling SJH as KJK's wife is really heartwarming. I really appreciate that the only one considered as KJK's wife is SJH. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

When I watched jchengggg's shared clips on IG, something picked my curiosity, KJK's somehow annoyed face when HAHA brought up the rumors between him and SJH in BP was almost the same face when HAHA asked SJH for more details about SJH's Christmas story about her "ex" in RM episode. 

So to put things in a simpler way, if we consider KJK's annoyed face in BP as a sign of discontent about bringing up some old rumors which makes him uncomfortable, then why would KJK make the same face when HAHA brought up SJH's ex bf story??!!  If there is nothing going on between KJK and SJH, why is KJK so annoyed/uncomfortable about this topic??!! Some haters will say that KJK felt bad for SJH. As if! YJS is a very attentive man, so if the jokes goes overboard, he sure would have stepped in and protected SJH (like he has been doing for the past years) instead of joining in the teasing and naughtily glancing toward KJK. 

Now let's suppose that SA is a real life couple, and the story told by SJH was really about an ex, do you think HAHA would be bringing up the story that implies "mature content LOL" in front of the current bf, cameras and staffs ??? 

Also HAHA saying "I bet it's a new one", doesn't seem like" it's a new bf", but more like "it's a new story" (a recent one) ;) I still remember that most of us agreed that the Christmas story couldn't be from very far away because SJH seemed shy and happy while telling it (also kind of bragging about it), KJK assisting her while all of the other members were in the "listners to the story" mode. I don't know but it feels like there is a link between everything but we can't get the whole picture since we only get what the PDs, SA and the members let it slip from time to time. :( 

I will share those two moments in here for you guys to compare the two "fake/annoyed" smile put on KJK's face in different shows but concerning the same person. 

the second one is from RM :

cr as indicated

Btw, can someone share a clear picture of SA's recent couple shoes?? I think that it wasn't highlighted enough on IG and in here, when it's really suspicious because those shoes aren't your typical ones. Like "oh it's a trend or everyone is wearing it and we find them nice so it's not strange to have the same model", however having the same model with the same color is really SUSPICIOUS, right? ;)  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

OOT recently.

I heard the news Jun Hyun Moo ended their relationship it's similiar case w/ Jennie Blackpink (CMIIW).

The conclusion is : in SK really strict about love life as a public figure & that's a point, SA still hidden their relationship until the marriage day came, it will make their relationship didn't disturb by haters & others :) 

• Like 4

Hi all, 

It’s been awhile. Work required a lot of attention but the funny thing is I couldn’t stop thinking about Pajama Friends. Like there’s an itch that I couldn’t get rid off :D.  I’m sorry for the delayed response to private messages and emails. I will get to them as soon as I can. But here I am again, just finished watching Pajama Friends and I guess I could say that this episode is a gold mine in terms of Jihyo and Jongkook’s interactions. I have selected my “favorites” or the ones that I find the most interesting down below, otherwise it’ll get too long (but please, always be warned that my posts WILL most of the time be lengthy :D.

I would like to preface this post by saying that the more I look at their interactions the more I am curious of what is happening between them. Their body language (especially Jihyo’s) showed a lot of things that indicates something “special”. I’m not gonna rush and say it’s romantic or the sort (I’m not a prophet or a shaman that can read someone’s mind or predict the future). However, from what I have mentioned in my previous posts, I saw a lot of things pointing to their relationship being built on immense trust, comfort with each other, and, Jihyo in particular, reliance on each other; this Pajama Friends episode and the information that I got from some very kind people in this forum has confirmed that this is the case due to some hard phases in their lives that they went through together. But let me tell you why I have my suspicions that something is going on (again, not exactly romantic, but I would use the word “attraction”). 

s_2DEFAEB957E16F39281411903ECB352C36C5FE252CE955FB9C384618DF025112_1551982960380_Screenshot+9.png
First off there’s this scene. Pay attention to Jihyo’s posture: left leg tucked inside, hands firmly rested on top of the thighs, and stiff neck and torso. These all indicate a state of wariness, or being on guard. It might seem confusing or unclear why I would say that Jihyo is setting her guard up, but if we look at what is happening collectively, we would get a clearer picture. Jongkook here is holding a book that Jihyo herself gave to him. The book apparently answers questions about life (which is total bogus, but hey, let us all have fun :D). Now Jihyo is a smart person, and she is terribly close to Jongkook so what I would deduce is that Jihyo knows that Jongkook, or someone else in the room, would ask something about his marriage. Personally, when i was still chasing after my girlfriend and we played “describe your ideal type”, I got very nervous and wary of what the answer would be. I believe this is the case here too. It’s a question that generates tension for Jihyo and her posture shows that. Without getting too detailed:
  1. the tucked in leg shows that she is trying to take a protective stance (this is a behavior that we do unconsciously when we feel threatened to shield the vital parts of our body; this NOT always the case but in this particular setting and her abrupt change from her previous posture led me to believe so). 

1. The hands on the thigh is what I like to call the “clutch”. It is similar to us clutching or clinging to the top part of the chair when we feel nervous or uncomfortable. This is a natural reaction when we are presented to a situation that is either new or just uncomfortable in general. see the picture for the typical posture.
s_2DEFAEB957E16F39281411903ECB352C36C5FE252CE955FB9C384618DF025112_1551984338697_bl41-295x300.png
But since Jihyo is sitting on a sofa, her thighs served as the “clinging place” for her hands. 

1. The stiff neck and torso is quite straightforward. When you are pensive or guarded your muscles contracts and therefore gives off the overall feeling of your body being stiff. 

Now put this all together and I can’t help but think, “why is she being so cautious?”. What’s the reason? It’s gonna be a question about Jongkook’s marriage, sure, but why is she so ….. pensive? Almost reluctant, even, to hear the answer. 

Next off, this scene where, whoever that woman was, asked if Jongkook’s partner is in the room or not. Spoiler alert: the book says no. Again, Jihyo’s reaction here is very interesting for me. 
s_2DEFAEB957E16F39281411903ECB352C36C5FE252CE955FB9C384618DF025112_1551984897232_Screenshot+10.png
I know it’s hard to capture what I would try to explain from the screenshot so I would encourage you to look at the video again if you’d like to see what was happening. But getting to the point, Jihyo’s reaction is quite exaggerated.

1. Her whole body moved and shifted all over the place when she heard the answer. Think of a time when you’re unhappy with something but have no choice but to hide it. Bet you my puppy that you would shift your body around. Or when you were nervous so you fidgeted or tapped your feet. For me, her big movements here (her body moving around, her lifting her right leg and the clapping are the results of her trying to hide something that she’s feeling, be it a negative one or something else. 

1. I talked a little bit about smiles a while back and at that time it was the positive side of a smile, or laugh. Here we find the opposite. 
s_2DEFAEB957E16F39281411903ECB352C36C5FE252CE955FB9C384618DF025112_1551985620843_Screenshot+12.png
The difference is very subtle, but to trained eyes a very clear indicator of a fake smile: a scrunched nose and excessively open mouth. For Jihyo’s case, she is also lowering her head as if protecting her neck (you could see here that her “double chin” occurs because she tucked her chin in when she’s laughing). This is not a genuine smile. It is too exaggerated to be one and her tucked in chin indicates a defensive posture that would occur due to a negative feeling. It’s something one would facially do to conceal disapproval. Combine it with my first point and it clearly shows that she’s not exactly having a jolly good time here but since it’s a show and what not, what other choice did she have? 

Overall, however, the episode is really sweet. Especially where Jihyo explained how Jongkook helped her through her tough times. A lot of her behavior now makes sense to me and why her actions a lot of times indicates reliance and tremendous trust on him. 

As always, please let me know if you got any questions or if you disagree with any of my points. I would be glad to discuss and answer any of them. I don’t have anything else lined up next so if you have some suggestions I would also gladly consider them since I have a bit of time this weekend; although I would prefer older episodes where the members had not teased them yet to fully grasp Jongkook and Jihyo’s behavior. I also noticed that the forum was very active the past few days because of Jongkook and Somin (?). It’s quite interesting to read all the reactions :D
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 9

6 hours ago, smartace said:

Last episode's opening scene when they talked about the "private meeting" please. 

And thanks again for indulging with our little curiosity of these 2 lovely peoples.

I will definitely be checking that out since it generated a lot of attention. But maybe after I finish 178 then I'll watch the entirety of 441. Thank you for recommending and I'm glad you like what I wrote :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3