[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Check out this person's Weibo, there are GIFs from today's episode 441

The first GIF shows the brother-in-law sister-in-law cross between SJH and HH.  They did it in front of KJK and JSM.  See their reactions when they saw Haha and SJH officially become brother-in-law and sister-in-law in front of them.  KJK seems somewhat surprised at first then  he happily clapped his hands.  As for JSM, i would like to leave it to your imagination as to what she feels or think after witnessing it.   Wouldnt want to say anything against her.

https://www.weibo.com/u/5815928682?refer_flag=1008085010_&is_hot=1#_rnd1551612954242

I honestly hope after seeing this GIF it would somewhat put everyone's mind at ease a bit, cos at least its done in front of her with KJK's blessing  :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, tiglon said:

Check out this person's Weibo, there are GIFs from today's episode 441

The first GIF shows the brother-in-law sister-in-law cross between SJH and HH.  They did it in front of KJK and JSM.  See their reactions when they saw Haha and SJH officially become brother-in-law and sister-in-law in front of them.  KJK seems somewhat surprised at first then  he happily clapped his hands.  As for JSM, i would like to leave it to your imagination as to what she feels or think after witnessing it.   Wouldnt want to say anything against her.

https://www.weibo.com/u/5815928682?refer_flag=1008085010_&is_hot=1#_rnd1551612954242

I honestly hope after seeing this GIF it would somewhat put everyone's mind at ease a bit, cos at least its done in front of her with KJK's blessing  :D

Yeah, I saw that too, and they mentioned about JK calling her yeobo previously :lol:

• Like 1

KJk still KJK, He still want hug his woman as much as he can :wub: 

you can slo motion that video and it's too obvious kjk really hug SJH (the left hand in the back SJH's body). Fast moment but still didn't need it hug actualy because KJK's target is JSJ .

Thanks @tiglon

Edited by Regita M. P
add the video
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

cloudgreen2202 on ig has posted an almost full recap of the episode. It's only pics but the captions are in english. It looks like the episode itself was quite fun and interesting and there was a funny SA moment where

Spoiler

SJH found KJK tied up in a room and seemed to stare at him for a while then just shut the door and left him there lol to go find HH. Then they came back for KJK together and it looks like they spent the rest of the race together as a group but I'm not sure.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

36 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

https://www.instagram.com/p/BujDsSDhaIu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1iaf2mcsjuwq9

Hjy's sister visited jk hyung with Valentine's Day chocolates

Jk hyung is indeed the object of affection of girls. This came out of nowhere so i will just put it in spoilers. Perhaps it is the plan of MUD production team??

LOL. IMO, it’s not out of nowhere. I think it’s been planned since the beginning, and MUD has dropped some clues. Someone trying hard to lose weight but needing the right motivational teacher means only one person, KJK. This is not connected to SA, so I’m not concerned for our ship, but I hope that everyone will treat the sister well. She’s not a celeb, plus she acts tough, but comes off very sensitive to me. KJK will always be a gentleman, so I sincerely hope that he can help her. He’ll be very nice to her. I hope everyone follows his lead. :)

On to SA: This is the funny moment that @heynell referred to, LOL

Credits as indicated. Thanks. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Re: SA funny moment 

Jk be like, "oh good my wife's here, she will help me!" ***expecting too much***

Jh be like "oh hubby, just stay there for a while, it's good for you to be silent at times!" ***laughing silently***

Sorry delulu mode :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

OK.

KJK's insta story update.

Anybody who is really smart english "purpose" word in that sentece reffering to what else except purpose = engagement ?

And what the meaning for the a whole sentence. Thank you ...

I don't want to delulu after :

1. SA getting teasing in RM suddenly & endless

2. Yeobo words suddenly

3. SJH really happy recently

4. HH - SJH = SIL & BIL suddenly

5. Tiny oppa photo SA + Tiny oppa suddenly

*some tanslate changes from KJKIntl & no mentioned about purpose again but it still look like special day & for sure not for filming + KJK's fam really wearing formal outfit*

• Like 4
  • Love 1

^I don't understand what's going on there, but it seems like they're just having a fancy family dinner which is nice. I hope it's ship related but it probably isn't. 

On your last point though, I'm glad HH and SJH decided to continue with the bil/sil thing, and even in front of everyone else. I know they could both be doing this just to be playful and annoy KJK, but it's so natural for them and KJK doesn't even seem annoyed at all. It makes me more hopeful instead of helping me control my feelings about SA lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

OK.

KJK's insta story update.

Anybody who is really smart english "purpose" word in that sentece reffering to what else except purpose = engagement ?

And what the meaning for the a whole sentence. Thank you ...

I don't want to delulu after :

1. SA getting teasing in RM suddenly & endless

2. Yeobo words suddenly

3. SJH really happy recently

4. HH - SJH = SIL & BIL suddenly

5. Tiny oppa photo SA + Tiny oppa suddenly

*some tanslate no mentioned about purpose but it still look like special day & for sure not for filming + KJK's fam really wearing formal outfit*

Engagement is propose

In that context, purpose word have same meaning with deliberately. 

For the whole context, it's looks like they attending something important,and jk father shoes is from way back when jk bought it in 96, let's just say jk proud with his dad because still use it after 20 year+++

And i think kjkjntl delete the purpose word

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, danburo said:

Engagement is propose

In that context, purpose word have same meaning with deliberately. 

For the whole context, it's looks like they attending something important,and jk father shoes is from way back when jk bought it in 96, let's just say jk proud with his dad because still use it after 20 year+++

And i think kjkjntl delete the purpose word

Yes as i mentioned before, some translate changes incl purpose words but still its look like special and important fam gat.

btw thank you...

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Someone trying hard to lose weight but needing the right motivational teacher means only one person, KJK

Personally i like Hong sisters, and i know it's hard to lose weight, when your hobby is eating ( yes i am talking about myself :D) And after gave birth, my body still not back to my old shape..it's frustrated..And back to KJK, he is very kind, and gentleman, and i hope this time HSY will success lose her weight, with KJK as instructor, he is very excellent teacher.

And finally SA moments cooling down and back to the usual state, and it still great, like HH said we even excited with a single  moment, LOL.

And it was a spoiler, but i think a lot of you know about preview next week ep, and i am glad HJY and SJH together in couple race, and imo it was brilliant wise decision! clap clap clap!!

• Like 5

RM eps 441

- Opening :

1. SA standing side by side

2. YSC 1st to bringing up about JSM & KJK topic.

3. YSC : Last week, JSM called KJK by herself. She asked him out for coffee.

KJK : We're close now.

JSJ : Just the two of you meet?

KJK : No, ofc not.

JSM : I wanted to hang out to someone new when snow come. I thought that KJK was relatively new to me. I sent text to KJK & he said all of sudden? but he said yes & give me the address for met up & there were 3 handsome guys. And 1 more rushing over (pointed LKS).

LKS : I'm not sure if I should say this on TV, KJK said it was uncomfortable to meet her alone. KJK told me not to say this, so I wasn't going to say this.JSM suddenly wants to meet.He begged me to join him. He used the words "please".

KJK : I called every guy I knew.

YJS : Btw, every female member has became KJK's love interest now.

YSC : He looks like a playboy. (KJK run to YSC and kick him)

HH : OMG, I feel bad for you, SJH.

YJS You were w/ SJH last week.

KJK : I see them as family.

HH : Poor you.

HH start to SIL & SJH replied BIL cross. (KJK laugh & applause)

HH said Cross & SJH said fighting.

LKS : SJH isn't happy that she might lose KJK to JSM. SJH doesn't want to have him, but doesn't want to give him away.

HH : KJK call SJH yeobo last week.

-finished- 

suddenly sound of strange of their mission appear.

4. 1st game in the opening KJK-JSM paired by YJS & SJH.

KJK jokingly while side hug JSM ofc, we're close now!

YSC : They are national siblings.

5. 13:02 - 13:05 : KJK talking with SJH & HH (fast moment, not became a focus to them, just can look KJK's body to talking w/ SJH & HH).

6. 16:59 - 17:04 : KJK glanching to SJH's card when will to open the card & SJH looking to KJK's card when will to open the card.

- Restaurant :

1. KJK run to JSJ by at the same time, KJK hug SJH. (fast moment, you must pause it, & slo motion)

- Ripping Name Tag :

1. 01:07:44 : SJH found KJK but since SJH alone, SJH close the door again. LOL.

2. SJH : Don't get mad. I'll remove this duct tape.

3. 01:11:04 : SJH waiting KJK & SJH give look the hint to KJK.

4. KJK agree with what SJH said. SJH said : LKS is the youngest member before YSC & JSM came.

- Closing :

1. Team honeybee wins (LKS, YSC, & JSM).

2. The penalty choose by the wins team.

3. 01:22:15 - 01:22:17 : SJH touch KJK's elbow because seems KJK became a target. (KJK seems nervous).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

RM eps 441

IMO :

1. Don't over react & don't over negative thinking just because some article came out / preview eps both photo & video came out before watching the whole eps + eng sub. Don't became a judger.

Ok, we're ordinary human, it's normal to feel upset / sad / insecure / mad but don't became judger easly.

We can express anything in this forum but must remember be careful, this forum is open to the public which is lurker, silent rider, haters, troll, etc can read this.

2. KJK-JSM Scene.

- Don't worry. Nothing to be serious. No one mentioned couple, no one. No one teasing like a couple / loveline.

- YSC declared the national sibling.

- LKS help KJK to clarify to the audience & make it a clear, KJK uncomfortable meet JSM in a person just the 2 of them even LKS said KJK begged to me & said words please.

- KJK agree w/ LKS statement & even make it a clear once again.

- LKS & HH indirectly save KJK & SJH relationship.

- KJK didn't agree & didn;t want to called playboy even just the character. Indeed ! He's not. He is loyal person.

- This is the strongest proof. KJK & SJH's type is introvert person, what if they didn't have feel with someone, they really awkward to meet the opposite sex gender even co-worker esp just both of them.

- It's reminded us to KG&SJH, even they're MC & seems to close but in the end, SJH confess by herself the most awkward member is KG himself.

- That's really different between KJK & SJH who have feel toward each other for sure so these moments can be happened -->

2012 going tanning saloon together w/ HH but 2014 going tanning saloon together just both of them.

1 of KJK's niece who is public figure confess by herself, 1 car w/ KJK & SJH at that time.

Attend to 1 of KJK's best friend when grand opening restaurant + KJK's manager + 1 of KJK's best friend who isn't SK citizen.

KJK & SJH sleeping in LKS's house, confess by SJK.

SJH became a special guest & the 1 & only guest when Turbo Solo Concert at Daegu which is far enough from Seoul.

Fans caught KJK & SJH in the restaurant while waiting the another people.

Fans caught KJK & SJH just talking both of them before RM filming & no one cameramen at that time.

3. The way KJK hug SJH it's a little sweet moment.

4. The way SJH close the door quickly after found KJK it's a cute moment.

Which one will you believe ?

ON cam / OFF cam ?

:) 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Ok, before a lot of people asked & judge again, I add this :

KJK said : I see them as a family (pointed SJH & JSM)

The question is ...

What if they're family, why KJK threat SJH & JSM really different ?

Both On cam & Off cam .

Because JSM is a new member ? I don't think so, YSC & JSM became member since 2017 & JSM extrovert person, so I don't think this too & seems for the very 1st time JSM doing that to KJK. KJK can going hang out w/ SJH who is really introvert person.

I didn't hate JSM. I just want to clarify it.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

LKS : SJH isn't happy that she might lose KJK to JSM. SJH doesn't want to have him, but doesn't want to give him away

Lol this is such a weird thing to say I dunni, it just stood out to me. 

• LOL 1