Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

ar.png

what's written on all the articles. here's more or less the translation: the episode of "kookmin siblings" private meeting can be seen on Running Man this Sunday, March 3 at 5pm". why still address them as "siblings"? you guys do the math. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Let's not to be too concerned about this, guys, we've been through much worse condition than this as a SA shippers. This Kook-Min article maybe just a clickbait for a viewer, honestly like @Regita M. P said, let's think positive, the episode haven't been aired yet, instead we have something to see, like how JH's reaction, JK-JH interactions aftermath. And from that article I've got a point, like what YJS have already been, he hate LL. He concerned about JH. And please not too overthink about the word couple, hence, the words at the article could be different from what we think, so let's look forward to it.

P.S. JK had never announced he had went together with JH himself for me is rather intrigued me. I believe JK's type is he doesn't tell everyone about his special date. :D

Keep calm and support SA.

Let's cool it down with this, idk if this had been shared before. SA + YSC with fans.

Edit, repost picture from IG ace_song.jihyo_v_

IMG_20190302_165137.jpg

Edited by elzy
Hateful hashtag
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

^One of the # on that post annoys me... Why ruin such beautiful post with hatred. :(

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, smartace said:

^One of the # on that post annoys me... Why ruin such beautiful post with hatred. :(

That's right, i feel sad about that too, please don't add SJH's name if you want to spread hate..:(

• Like 1

^I feel the same. I block posts on ig who use hateful hashtags and sadly a lot of them are 7012 fan accounts. 

ANYWAY back to the topic... I think the use of the word couple is very common on rm when they simply mean partners in a game, so I wouldn't look too much into it. I would love to see SJHs reaction to YJSs comments though. I'm curious if she will laugh it off and go with the flow like she usually does, or of she will play the part of the "annoyed gf". 

• Like 2

Ah my bad, I don't read all the hashtags, I'm sorry, guys. Originally I just want to share the picture. Huff, later I'd read all the hashtags before share it here. Lesson learned :)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, elzy said:

Ah my bad, I don't read all the hashtags, I'm sorry, guys. Originally I just want to share the picture. Huff, later I'd read all the hashtags before share it here. Lesson learned :)

no worries! it's not your fault, you weren't the one who put tue hashtags there. I wanna know though if this was after filming or if these three are in the same team again. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, elzy said:

That's all right, it's not your fault..:D

• Like 1

You guys know this already, but I want to remind everyone: 1) Don’t ever fall for clickbait articles. Context matters; 2) Before we shipped SA, we were fans of KJK and SJH, first. Do not spread hate, especially toward KJK, SJH, or any other member. Don’t forget that our behavior reflects not only on ourselves, but also our biases; 3) Ignore haters and trolls. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. It’s too bad that some choose to cross lanes. Let’s not do that ourselves; 4) Have a GREAT weekend! :D 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone this is my first time commenting here but I have been quietly following this page for a while now. I’ve been shipping SpartAce since 2013 and I’m so happy that they are finally being well liked by the general population in Korea now.  

The reason why I wanted comment today was because of the article @spartaceluv98 shared on here. Now I am not fluent in Korean but I did self taught myself so please forgive if I’m wrong but the part about ‘couple’ everyone is afraid of is not what the translations are making it look like. In the article it somewhat states that ‘in the recent recording, the members had carry out a mission in a team consisting of two people. In the middle of this, Kim Jong Kook says ‘I’ve been getting closer (friendlier) with Jeon Somin these days’, and suggested to pair up with her which shocked the other members.’ Basically the part about ‘couple’ was just about pairing up to be in the same team. 

Then it follows on to the story of Somin calling people after seeing the snow but since no one picked up she called Kim Jong Kook and decided to meet up privately. But when she arrived at the promised location Jong Kook had brought three ‘handsome’ (as stated by Somin) friends with him. Mostly likely to introduce to Somin as she always says she feels lonely and well she loves handsome guys. But suddenly Kwangsoo joined the group and Somin said that it ruined the 화기애애한 (friendly/cheerful) atmosphere. I think she most likely said this because of Jong Kook’s three friends. 

After hearing that the other members started booing at Kwangsoo and he replied that Jong Kook has texted him saying that ‘it was too uncomfortable to meet up with Somin by himself so you HAVE to come out too’. Yoo Jae Suk, after he finished listening to the story, asked Jong Kook ‘are you thinking of having loveline with all the female members? What about Song Ji Hyo?’ And gave him a nickname calling him 난봉이, now I’m not too sure what that means but I think it means a player, I could be wrong tho. But I wouldn’t think too much about Jae Suk’s comment, he was just trying to make the scene more interesting and it almost seems like he’s saying ‘just focus your attention on Ji Hyo’. Also as @kookiemongg mentioned the article does say 꾹민남매 (KookMin siblings) so if they really were trying to make this into a love triangle they really wouldn’t have bothered mentioning them as siblings but instead would’ve tried to create a mess by calling them a couple. 

Somin and Jong Kook were just trying to tell a story about the time they first met outside of work and that’s nice cause I feel those two are really awkward around each other. Somin usually feels more comfortable with Jaesuk, Kwang soo and Sukjin as they’re always in a team so it’s nice to see her attempting to get closer to Jong Kook too. Finally, I tried my best to translate the article as well as I could, I would not say that it’s for word to word but I believe I’ve done it justice. Thank you for reading this long comment. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 11

So much for a cheerful forum for the last few days just to be ruined by just one article to which we don't know the full story, but instead of waiting for the actual event to take place we are jumping to conclusion. What happen to watch first them make judgement later. Why is it everytime an article like this comes out you have person's saying why is jk like this, i feel bad for jh, what did he do for you to feel bad for jh, jh isn't complaining so why are we. Again may I asked why do we keep on getting articles like these in the forum when it just reflect negatively on us here, and also leave room for other to come and say whatever they feel and those who hate us already, thinking that we hate other women just because they are paired with jk, I wish we could limit posting these articles here and concentrate solely on sa but that is just another wishful thinking on my part. I think it would be kool if we all could be patient and wait the extra day to be worried over nothing at all, instead of bursting blood vessel and venting frustration toward jk asking him why, are we not a bit tired of the why by now. So why don't we find back our happy place before this article surface and remember why we are here in the first place.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

@twinlovers about 98% of the replies on this thread after the article basically said the same thing (it's probably clickbait, the article mentioned them as siblings, KJK introduced three handsome guys to JSM, it means nothing, etc etc) and only very very few were actually upset (like, one or two) so I don't understand where you're getting the negative vibe from.

It's not even really that clickbaity if we think about it. Like I mentioned earlier, "couple" seems to be a word rm often uses to refer to partners in their games (translation error maybe?). And even the article didn't indicate anything romantic at all, calling them siblings even. The picture was definitely designed to get people talking though, but we all know our SA have had many many moments like that as well. 

• Like 2

@heynell all I was saying is that we were all so thrill reading about different prospective from different people until this article appear, to which dampen some of our mood and more likely if possible, could we keep those article to a minimal here as not to attract negatively from person who are not a fan of this ship and are looking for a way to put us down thinking that the only woman jk should interact with is just jh and her alone. And when did I say am getting a negative vibes from here I only stated that it would reflect negatively on us when these article keep on popping up here and person showing their discomfort when other woman apart from jh is link to jk cause haters will take it the wrong way and assume that we are hating on whom ever jk is paired up.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

You guys know this already, but I want to remind everyone: 1) Don’t ever fall for clickbait articles. Context matters; 2) Before we shipped SA, we were fans of KJK and SJH, first. Do not spread hate, especially toward KJK, SJH, or any other member. Don’t forget that our behavior reflects not only on ourselves, but also our biases; 3) Ignore haters and trolls. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. It’s too bad that some choose to cross lanes. Let’s not do that ourselves; 4) Have a GREAT weekend! :D 

hello ... I've been a silent reader for a long time, actually embarrassed because I was over 40 years old and already married. Reading this forum and following Spartace's development is interesting. When there was sad news, I was sad, there was good news, I was also happy. But I realized that I was nobody, I just liked the interaction between them. Whatever happens and with whom they will get married, of course everything is destined by God.
Thank you and happy holiday ...

• Like 6
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, cansoes said:

actually embarrassed because I was over 40 years old and already married.

Hi, welcome. :)  

And, please, don’t ever feel embarrassed about supporting SA. There’s no age limit to wanting the best for two wonderful people. My personal hope is that our well wishes and good thoughts will brighten their days a little bit. All we really want is for them to be happy. Preferably with each other since we’re shippers, LOL, but we’ll still cheer them on no matter what happens. 

In case you’re not aware, the members of this thread come from different age groups, different genders, different countries, different professions, and basically different cultures and circumstances. We don’t judge and appreciate all POVs, especially some of the more “mature” (forgive me for saying that) ones. Personally, I’m younger than you and have a tendency to over-react, LOL. I would appreciate having an “Unnie” on the thread to keep me in line, so please keep posting. If you’re an “Oppa,” that’s cool, too. :lol:

Have a wonderful weekend. :D 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

i was actually laughing reading all the comments about new article..

i know some of you are teenagers and going out with your opposite sex could be means flirting or liking each other..but hey come on..they are adults..they don't need anyone permission to hanging around with their friends or even with their opposite sex friend..

my male friend was picking me up in front of my house and even sending me back safely to my house..i even hang out only with one of them sometime but having no relationship or feeling with each other..but just feel comfortable enough with each other..

they are not teenagers who will get wooing or teasing from their friends just because sitting with each other or hanging out with each other (even just only both of them)..kwangsoo even slept in somin's house and hang out with her brother but have a relationship with sunbin..

which means they are just friends and comfortable enough with each other..but the reporters knowing most of the fans are teenagers who will take a matter seriously..that's why they are trying to make an interesting article..because that's their job..but once again...heyy they are adults..so don't ever judge them with your mindset..i know not all the teenagers are like that..but seriously..most of them like that..

why need to be disappointed or sad when they are just hanging out with their friends? even jihyo also hang out with KJK and others..especially when KJK never stated jihyo is his girlfriend..even if she is his girlfriend..what's wrong with hanging out with his friend? once again they are adults not teenagers which mean going out with opposite sex friend is normal and doesn't mean anything...

like i said before..i was MC's shipper..once i also followed MC's forums..they always stated that they are supporting them even they don't ending up with each other..they just love them because they are looks good with each other and more..

but looks at the end..when gary decided to married another woman..they were bashed him and even harrassed his friends and staffs..

i was wondering what will happen with SA when they are not ending up with each other..will they get the same treatment as gary before??

you guys always say supporting them even when they are not ending up with each other..but heyy...just only one article about KJK and somin, some of you are going crazy and even hating soming for that..

even HJY got the same treatment..some fans are hating her and not wishing to see her again on RM

sorry but not sorry..but i hope you all keep your promise to always support them no matter what..they are adults..they have friends..eventhought they are celebrities..it doen't mean they own fans explenations every time they do something..

somin always said that she always feel awkward with KJK and wish to have a better relationship with him..and trust me because i know korean eventhought not fluently..but KJK was trying to fix his relationship with her..no matter what they are collaguage..but still felt awkward that's why he invited kwangsoo and his other friends..remember..KJK also states that if somin choose him that he will introduce her to his friends (la la land ep)..and that's what he do

so calm down guys and stop hating someone just because of that..once again i know not all of you like that..and i hope not in this forums..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

^thankfully, I haven't actually seen anyone hate on JSM in this thread (I haven't been here that long but my experience has been that there's no hate for other members here). There is negativity and hate in this fandom, but I'm glad it doesn't reach this forum much because it' s my happy place now with all the amazing analyses. 

I'm sure the initial disappointment was more about how their publicity team (rm or sbs I'm not sure) is playing this out: making or hinting at LLs for ratings, over-emphasizing interactions that have been going on for years, suddenly making it sound like a new LL was gonna form (for people who only read the title.. which is most people lol), etc. 

Speaking for myself, while I ship SA, it has not always been my only ship. If they do end up with other people for real, I'll be sad about it at first, but I will support them with whoever makes them happy. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Francess00 said:

i was wondering what will happen with SA when they are not ending up with each other..will they get the same treatment as gary before??

you guys always say supporting them even when they are not ending up with each other..but heyy...just only one article about KJK and somin, some of you are going crazy and even hating soming for that..

even HJY got the same treatment..some fans are hating her and not wishing to see her again on RM

I just hope that if they are not really together, this forum will be mature enough to accept that, maybe well 'ranting' enough:D for some time, but after all it be good, after all we hope they will be happy. Actually some of us once dm each other if we had some difficulties to understand SA moments, and sometimes we open our mind and discussed, what if actually KJK with 'other' or SJH with 'other', how many 'probabilities' about that, we even sometimes had crazy mind like what if they are 'gay' ( which is not, we are sure of it:D) And after that discussion, we still sure, they are dating, but off course, maybe we are wrong too, just time will answer that. So, if you (all of you) had difficulties to understand, you can dm me, and i will gladly reply. I myself, so ready for everything will be happen, married each other, or not married each other, i don't know about others.

And many of us here realize that not just shipper read all this posts in this forum, there always lurkers, haters so please watch our attitude. If you want to ranting, just dm me so i can courage you and make you calm:). And forgive me if sometimes i bring another girls, or guys name to compare. I just want you all see, this is the difference about SA and SA with others, but i don't hate that guy/girl which link to SA. I respect them.

• Like 5
  • Love 1