[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

So much for a cheerful forum for the last few days just to be ruined by just one article to which we don't know the full story, but instead of waiting for the actual event to take place we are jumping to conclusion. What happen to watch first them make judgement later. Why is it everytime an article like this comes out you have person's saying why is jk like this, i feel bad for jh, what did he do for you to feel bad for jh, jh isn't complaining so why are we. Again may I asked why do we keep on getting articles like these in the forum when it just reflect negatively on us here, and also leave room for other to come and say whatever they feel and those who hate us already, thinking that we hate other women just because they are paired with jk, I wish we could limit posting these articles here and concentrate solely on sa but that is just another wishful thinking on my part. I think it would be kool if we all could be patient and wait the extra day to be worried over nothing at all, instead of bursting blood vessel and venting frustration toward jk asking him why, are we not a bit tired of the why by now. So why don't we find back our happy place before this article surface and remember why we are here in the first place.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

@twinlovers about 98% of the replies on this thread after the article basically said the same thing (it's probably clickbait, the article mentioned them as siblings, KJK introduced three handsome guys to JSM, it means nothing, etc etc) and only very very few were actually upset (like, one or two) so I don't understand where you're getting the negative vibe from.

It's not even really that clickbaity if we think about it. Like I mentioned earlier, "couple" seems to be a word rm often uses to refer to partners in their games (translation error maybe?). And even the article didn't indicate anything romantic at all, calling them siblings even. The picture was definitely designed to get people talking though, but we all know our SA have had many many moments like that as well. 

• Like 2

@heynell all I was saying is that we were all so thrill reading about different prospective from different people until this article appear, to which dampen some of our mood and more likely if possible, could we keep those article to a minimal here as not to attract negatively from person who are not a fan of this ship and are looking for a way to put us down thinking that the only woman jk should interact with is just jh and her alone. And when did I say am getting a negative vibes from here I only stated that it would reflect negatively on us when these article keep on popping up here and person showing their discomfort when other woman apart from jh is link to jk cause haters will take it the wrong way and assume that we are hating on whom ever jk is paired up.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mn0096 said:

You guys know this already, but I want to remind everyone: 1) Don’t ever fall for clickbait articles. Context matters; 2) Before we shipped SA, we were fans of KJK and SJH, first. Do not spread hate, especially toward KJK, SJH, or any other member. Don’t forget that our behavior reflects not only on ourselves, but also our biases; 3) Ignore haters and trolls. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. It’s too bad that some choose to cross lanes. Let’s not do that ourselves; 4) Have a GREAT weekend! :D 

hello ... I've been a silent reader for a long time, actually embarrassed because I was over 40 years old and already married. Reading this forum and following Spartace's development is interesting. When there was sad news, I was sad, there was good news, I was also happy. But I realized that I was nobody, I just liked the interaction between them. Whatever happens and with whom they will get married, of course everything is destined by God.
Thank you and happy holiday ...

• Like 6
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, cansoes said:

actually embarrassed because I was over 40 years old and already married.

Hi, welcome. :)  

And, please, don’t ever feel embarrassed about supporting SA. There’s no age limit to wanting the best for two wonderful people. My personal hope is that our well wishes and good thoughts will brighten their days a little bit. All we really want is for them to be happy. Preferably with each other since we’re shippers, LOL, but we’ll still cheer them on no matter what happens. 

In case you’re not aware, the members of this thread come from different age groups, different genders, different countries, different professions, and basically different cultures and circumstances. We don’t judge and appreciate all POVs, especially some of the more “mature” (forgive me for saying that) ones. Personally, I’m younger than you and have a tendency to over-react, LOL. I would appreciate having an “Unnie” on the thread to keep me in line, so please keep posting. If you’re an “Oppa,” that’s cool, too. :lol:

Have a wonderful weekend. :D 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

i was actually laughing reading all the comments about new article..

i know some of you are teenagers and going out with your opposite sex could be means flirting or liking each other..but hey come on..they are adults..they don't need anyone permission to hanging around with their friends or even with their opposite sex friend..

my male friend was picking me up in front of my house and even sending me back safely to my house..i even hang out only with one of them sometime but having no relationship or feeling with each other..but just feel comfortable enough with each other..

they are not teenagers who will get wooing or teasing from their friends just because sitting with each other or hanging out with each other (even just only both of them)..kwangsoo even slept in somin's house and hang out with her brother but have a relationship with sunbin..

which means they are just friends and comfortable enough with each other..but the reporters knowing most of the fans are teenagers who will take a matter seriously..that's why they are trying to make an interesting article..because that's their job..but once again...heyy they are adults..so don't ever judge them with your mindset..i know not all the teenagers are like that..but seriously..most of them like that..

why need to be disappointed or sad when they are just hanging out with their friends? even jihyo also hang out with KJK and others..especially when KJK never stated jihyo is his girlfriend..even if she is his girlfriend..what's wrong with hanging out with his friend? once again they are adults not teenagers which mean going out with opposite sex friend is normal and doesn't mean anything...

like i said before..i was MC's shipper..once i also followed MC's forums..they always stated that they are supporting them even they don't ending up with each other..they just love them because they are looks good with each other and more..

but looks at the end..when gary decided to married another woman..they were bashed him and even harrassed his friends and staffs..

i was wondering what will happen with SA when they are not ending up with each other..will they get the same treatment as gary before??

you guys always say supporting them even when they are not ending up with each other..but heyy...just only one article about KJK and somin, some of you are going crazy and even hating soming for that..

even HJY got the same treatment..some fans are hating her and not wishing to see her again on RM

sorry but not sorry..but i hope you all keep your promise to always support them no matter what..they are adults..they have friends..eventhought they are celebrities..it doen't mean they own fans explenations every time they do something..

somin always said that she always feel awkward with KJK and wish to have a better relationship with him..and trust me because i know korean eventhought not fluently..but KJK was trying to fix his relationship with her..no matter what they are collaguage..but still felt awkward that's why he invited kwangsoo and his other friends..remember..KJK also states that if somin choose him that he will introduce her to his friends (la la land ep)..and that's what he do

so calm down guys and stop hating someone just because of that..once again i know not all of you like that..and i hope not in this forums..

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

^thankfully, I haven't actually seen anyone hate on JSM in this thread (I haven't been here that long but my experience has been that there's no hate for other members here). There is negativity and hate in this fandom, but I'm glad it doesn't reach this forum much because it' s my happy place now with all the amazing analyses. 

I'm sure the initial disappointment was more about how their publicity team (rm or sbs I'm not sure) is playing this out: making or hinting at LLs for ratings, over-emphasizing interactions that have been going on for years, suddenly making it sound like a new LL was gonna form (for people who only read the title.. which is most people lol), etc. 

Speaking for myself, while I ship SA, it has not always been my only ship. If they do end up with other people for real, I'll be sad about it at first, but I will support them with whoever makes them happy. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Francess00 said:

i was wondering what will happen with SA when they are not ending up with each other..will they get the same treatment as gary before??

you guys always say supporting them even when they are not ending up with each other..but heyy...just only one article about KJK and somin, some of you are going crazy and even hating soming for that..

even HJY got the same treatment..some fans are hating her and not wishing to see her again on RM

I just hope that if they are not really together, this forum will be mature enough to accept that, maybe well 'ranting' enough:D for some time, but after all it be good, after all we hope they will be happy. Actually some of us once dm each other if we had some difficulties to understand SA moments, and sometimes we open our mind and discussed, what if actually KJK with 'other' or SJH with 'other', how many 'probabilities' about that, we even sometimes had crazy mind like what if they are 'gay' ( which is not, we are sure of it:D) And after that discussion, we still sure, they are dating, but off course, maybe we are wrong too, just time will answer that. So, if you (all of you) had difficulties to understand, you can dm me, and i will gladly reply. I myself, so ready for everything will be happen, married each other, or not married each other, i don't know about others.

And many of us here realize that not just shipper read all this posts in this forum, there always lurkers, haters so please watch our attitude. If you want to ranting, just dm me so i can courage you and make you calm:). And forgive me if sometimes i bring another girls, or guys name to compare. I just want you all see, this is the difference about SA and SA with others, but i don't hate that guy/girl which link to SA. I respect them.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, heynell said:

^thankfully, I haven't actually seen anyone hate on JSM in this thread (I haven't been here that long but my experience has been that there's no hate for other members here). There is negativity and hate in this fandom, but I'm glad it doesn't reach this forum much because it' s my happy place now with all the amazing analyses. 

We’re human beings, so this thread is not perfect, but I just want to clarify that I personally don’t bring other names into the thread not because I don’t like other people. This is first and foremost a thread focused on SA, and others are only brought into the discussion on a limited basis to further our understanding of and support for SA. Not talking about others or asking that thread members limit using their names is, for me, a way of protecting those people, too. The very last thing I want to do is to create misunderstandings, and thus trigger a fanwar. As you said, this is a happy place, and I want to keep it as such. 

Worse case scenario, I ask that potentially upsetting information be put under Spoiler. To be clear: I’m not asking anyone to restrict themselves. Please feel free to express yourselves and post whatever you want, but when in doubt, use Spoiler. Bottom line, it’s about respecting the integrity of our thread, as well as ALL the members and ALL the guests connected to SA. 

No hate, y’all. If anyone doesn’t understand something, feel free to DM me. :D 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Everyone - take a deep breath and think of calming things. Like puppies and kittens. Go watch a cat video if you need to. When you're calm, then come back and consider this article.

Firstly, KJK and JSM are not dating and are not into each other like that. I'm pretty sure JSM knows KJK and SJH are dating, and she is a fan of both of them. I adore JSM, but I think she has a tendency to be rather thoughtless in her actions where she doesn't always think through how her actions will be perceived. Because of that, she occasionally puts others (including spartace) in comfortable situations. That does not mean anything bad about her; it's just something to note when considering JSM's actions. 

Secondly, KJK and SJH are allowed to have friends of the opposite gender. I go out to get drinks one on one with my male friends who are married or in relationships all the time. I also know their wives/girlfriends who are all fine with it. Do I have anything going on with any of those guys? Nope. We're just friends. What happened between KJK is even less dramatic, because from the sounds of it, KJK brought his younger male friends along - most likely to introduce JSM to. 

Side note: I also wouldn't be surprised if KJK felt bad for reveal JSM's secret about asking to be set up with LKS's friend, and introducing her to his dongsaengs was his way of apologizing. 

Finally, let us please be respectful of the women KJK associates with. It would be rude and childish of us as fans to expect KJK to put a twenty-foot wall around himself so that no women can be friends with him simply because he might be dating SJH. KJK is allowed to have female friends. (Of course, this goes the other way as well, but I don't see fans get nearly as mad at SJH for having male friends as they do at KJK for having female friends.) And if KJK is dating someone other than SJH, then that's his choice and we should respect that, and be respectful of the woman he chooses to date. 

Shipping is supposed to be fun; let's not ruin that fun by worrying over every little article or making negative comments about other celebrities. Smile, and take a break to watch cat videos if you need to. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

At first, im disappointed when seeing the article as well given that the previous week JK oppa called her Yeobo p. 

However, thinking openly, Haha oppa said His wife (buyl unnie) was never jealous with JH unnie so I think the case applies to this situation. JH would not get jealous because of SM if she and JK oppa are truly dating each other. 

JK oppa is the person who really hates loveline, so the way he called JH unnie Yeobo seemed convincing and suspicious to me. It did mean something...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, ThaoN said:

At first, im disappointed when seeing the article as well given that the previous week JK oppa called her Yeobo p. 

However, thinking openly, Haha oppa said His wife (buyl unnie) was never jealous with JH unnie so I think the case applies to this situation. JH would not get jealous because of SM if she and JK oppa are truly dating each other. 

JK oppa is the person who really hates loveline, so the way he called JH unnie Yeobo seemed convincing and suspicious to me. It did mean something...

I think for fans, it feels uncertain partly because we are uncertain if KJK and SJH are dating. Therefore, all our insecurities as fans as to whether spartace are actually together get projected onto their friends who appear to us as potential threats to the relationship. 

However, for HH and Byul or KJK and SJH, they know exactly what their relationship is and how strong it is. For clearly defined relationship, the other person having friends of the opposite gender is not a big deal. I think as fans we simply have to understand that we see only a minuscule fraction of their interactions. KJK and SJH know what their relationship is. KJK is known as a loyal man (and SJH has called him as such) for a reason. He and SJH are the most loyal member of RM for a reason. They know what their relationship is. They know what each other is comfortable with. And if one of them does something that upsets the other, they are adults and have known each other long enough to be able to talk about it. And there is nothing fans can do to change that. At most, fans can post comments on social media telling KJK, SJH, and JSM what to do - which will only cause dislike for the spartace fandom and make KJK, SJH, and JSM uncomfortable. 

Therefore, why worry ourselves about something outside of our control. Spartace shippers need to be in it for a the long-haul. Worrying about every article and love line will only exhaust you. Instead, let's focus on the fun things. 

So, let's have a fun discussion. I've been working (slowly but surely) on the 2017 and 2018 spartace moments lists, so I'm curious what everyone's favorite spartace episodes are from those years and why. 

Side note: if you want to help with the list, please let me know!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

I wanna share a little bit information 'bout me, I knew I've just recently join in this forum, but I shipped another couple beside SA before (to make it clear, it's not related to RM), unfortunately for me, my other ship have already sunk. One of them got married secretly. Yes, it shocked me, when the news came. However, I'm gladly accept the fact and pray for their happiness individually from that day onwards. It's not so hard to do that, especially when we ship with a good intention (for fun, to spread love not hate). I'm sure most of SA shippers here are mature enough to face every situations in the future.

Yes, shipping is fun. No matter the outcome might be, I'm enjoying my ride here. Love between our SA isn't something that we can create. And somehow I think it's good too that we have a moment like this, it enhance our bonds and understanding to each other as a fellow shippers, and it encourages some lurkers to become an active shipper too. But, I wish this things won't happen too often.

2 hours ago, linzer03 said:

So, let's have a fun discussion. I've been working (slowly but surely) on the 2017 and 2018 spartace moments lists, so I'm curious what everyone's favorite spartace episodes are from those years and why. 

Side note: if you want to help with the list, please let me know!

As much as I want to help you, but I rarely watch RM anymore, especially between that time.

My favorite SA moments during 2017-2018 probably are:

1. PJF

Love every moments, especially when JH shed a tears and JK could not take his eyes off her.

2. RM ep 402

Naughty JH to put a mark on her oppa's hands while he is blindfolded.

3. Their "sweet-talk"

"Oppa, are we going to marry?" -SJH to KJK (RM Christmas 2017 ep.)

"I thought you were my wife," -KJK to SJH

"It would be great if we have a daughter, ah..." -KJK to SJH

:blush:

Aaa, it's too much to mention actually...

His glance and his smile :wub:

Tight apologetic hug, huh? ^_^

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dydrawer said:

LOL if a guy's into a girl and she calls him unexpectedly to meet, most people wouldn't want to bring friends. Like what's this, I third-wheel myself?

I totally agree with you... The way KJK brought 3 handsome guys to meet JSM means that he is not into her. Yeah, we can say that he just want to introduce some guys to JSM so that she will not feel lonely anymore (hoping that she will like one of the guy). Later, in the future, they can do double date or triple date. KJK-SJH, LKS-LSB, JSM-oneoftheguy. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, SpartaceLove said:

Song

I’ve read the article in Korean (I’m from Seoul), it says nothing about a couple. It basically says Jong Kook met up with Seo Min and three of his friends and called Kwang Soo because he felt awkward being with Seo Min - they’re not close yet. His friends were attractive and Kwang Soo was toasted for breaking the mood/ruining the visuals. Ji Hyo has said a million times that she won’t date a celebrity and the Gary thing was friendship and for the show. Jong Kook does want to get married and have kids soon, he’s 44 in Korea, 43 elsewhere, and it’s time. Ji Hyo is 38 and if she wants kids it’s also time. I don’t know if this is a love line for the show or not but please be respectful of all involved. They are performers and get love and hate and the online hate does hurt them.  It would be nice for them if it’s true but if it’s just for the show the world won’t come to an end. 고맙습니다!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Park Mi Na said:

I’ve read the article in Korean (I’m from Seoul), it says nothing about a couple. It basically says Jong Kook met up with Seo Min and three of his friends and called Kwang Soo because he felt awkward being with Seo Min - they’re not close yet. His friends were attractive and Kwang Soo was toasted for breaking the mood/ruining the visuals. Ji Hyo has said a million times that she won’t date a celebrity and the Gary thing was friendship and for the show. Jong Kook does want to get married and have kids soon, he’s 44 in Korea, 43 elsewhere, and it’s time. Ji Hyo is 38 and if she wants kids it’s also time. I don’t know if this is a love line for the show or not but please be respectful of all involved. They are performers and get love and hate and the online hate does hurt them.  It would be nice for them if it’s true but if it’s just for the show the world won’t come to an end. 고맙습니다!

There is one thing i want to correct which is the part “JH does not want to date a celebrity”. In fact she said in that interview was she would prefer not to date a celebrity but in this show business, it was very difficult to find a non-celeb to date as she only met up, worked and surrounded by celeb. :)))))) 

most members already said this, but i just wanna say it for one more time.

if you have any concern about an article or a video clip, there are several things that you can do, which is :

1. watch the whole ep.

sometimes watching only a clip for several minutes and a whole ep would give you different understanding. it's always better to watch the whole ep so you can get better and complete explanation. 

2. discuss it with one or more forum members

before you express your concern in the forum, it would be better to ask several other members for their opinion about the article/clip that concern you. do it in private message. maybe reading and discussing with them could makes you feel better.

3. post your concern in the forum, but in spoiler

as @mn0096 have said, better to put it in spoiler. or else you are spreading something that's uncertain, unconfirmed, and most likely will spread negativity in our forum, specially when the article itself is not a clickbait

shipping is fun and heartwarming, but please be responsible and be mature

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1