[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

WTF This just in

According to a post in Weibo, (cr: 宋智孝和金钟国官宣了吗)

Translation of article:

in tomorrow's SBS Running man, a story about KJK and JSM meeting privately which the members themselves didn't expect will be revealed.

When KJK was forming a team for the mission, he said "recently my relations with JSM has turned better" and said that he is CP with JSM. All the members were surprised.

In response, JSM said "On a snowy day, when there is no one I can meet, I called KJK". And honestly revealed that she met KJK privately. 

JSM went on to say "when I arrived at the agreed spot, KJK brought three handsome dongsaengs, then LKS appeared and the atmosphere was ruined."

At this point, the members booed. LKS couldn't take it and said "it is KJK who said that meeting one-on-one is not convenient so you (LKS) must come"

YJS who has been listening quietly at the side, said to KJK "Are you going to form a LL with every female member? What about SJH?" and gave him a nickname of philanderer and everyone laughed.   

The news just came in. Dunno the actual reason why he said that. Must see the whole episode to know what's going on. (In my opinion it looks like KJK wants to introduce the three dongsaengs to her because she has no boyfriend.)

006eKtnZgy1g0ohe38dcfj30f00o576n.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

A bitter pill for me to swallow definitely. I know i shouldn't judge before watching the actual ep but it does seem like jk hyung did call himself and Somin as a couple based on the Naver article. Meeting privately is one thing but assuming jh and him are an item, calling himself and another woman as a couple in front of jihyo seems a little too much though. I mean unless of course there is absolutely nothing going on with SA and they are totally just good friends. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lets dont put high expectation but i think kjk not fall in love with jsm mybe just for the show only. I think kjk avoid to have a loveline with sjh because the previous past episode which is monday couple, so sbs want to create new atmosphere which is "kookmin couple". I hope kjk will not give some high hope to jihyo or for the sake rating only because i can see from old episode she in loves with kjk but kjk seem avoid from other people talking about shj. I dont know mybe they close enough or just the buddys -_- But im sick of this all loveline kjk for their sake ratings. Then they try to put kjk as matchmaker with guest and other girl. I hope we can see all the spartace interaction in upcoming episode. As long as spartace dont married lets support them and pray very harder so that they will be together one day. Keep fighting guys :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Dear @spartaceluv98

I don't judge you & I don't hate you but maybe next time, don't judge & don't over negative thinking about this & that esp the eps not airing yet & not eng sub yet :) 

From DreamKJK IG,

KJK really uncomfort when JSM call KJK meet in a person just both of them & that's a reason call another man, so they're not meet just 2 people but with another man too.

What if this is true, that's a proof : KJK make it a clear nothing happen between JSM even meet in person, KJK didn't want, really uncomfort, & that's the truly KJK's type. Totally different to SJH.

Who are you ? @Bryan Danielson

Ur acc have no more 1 h, 1st post give a link to crazy shippers, & u love the info about te latest topic, may I know what it means ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

Dear @spartaceluv98

I don't judge you & I don't hate you but maybe next time, don't judge & don't over negative thinking about this & that esp the eps not airing yet & not eng sub yet :) 

From DreamKJK IG,

KJK really uncomfort when JSM call KJK meet in a person just both of them & that's a reason call another man, so they're not meet just 2 people but with another man too.

What if this is true, that's a proof : KJK make it a clear nothing happen between JSM even meet in person, KJK didn't want, really uncomfort, & that's the truly KJK's type. Totally different to SJH.

Sorry but how can i not overthink when in the article itself it is stated jong kook hyung said he and Somin were a couple? I dont care about the other parts of the article.  Like i said, i didn't want to judge before watching but those words only are enough to make me feel down

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Sorry but how can i not overthink when in the article itself it is stated jong kook hyung said he and Somin were a couple? I dont care about the other parts of the article.  Like i said, i didn't want to judge before watching but those words only are enough to make me feel down

I will replied by private message.

dropping by to drop my thought, I'm just a running man fans, not spartace fans.

but I think in eps where KJK called her yeobo, KJK looked at SJH with face that shows excitement, he looked at her different from before, and SJH really sit beside him all the time though.

and looks like Haha really wants to be a cupid between them. (haha is a good friend of both SJH and KJK).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, tiglon said:

In response, JSM said "On a snowy day, when there is no one I can meet, I called KJK". And honestly revealed that she met KJK privately. 

JSM went on to say "when I arrived at the agreed spot, KJK brought three handsome dongsaengs, then LKS appeared and the atmosphere was ruined."

I think this is enough to set our minds at peace for now. KJK agreed to meet JSM but decided to bring 3 other guys with him and even called LKS to join them too. 

Of course it's a publicity article so they would want to make people curious by posting something intriguing but out of context (just like the yeobo publicity from last week - they put the story out of context). I just hate that this will probably create a further rift between SJH and JSM fans, that atmosphere is already so toxic. 

• Like 4

ar.png

what's written on all the articles. here's more or less the translation: the episode of "kookmin siblings" private meeting can be seen on Running Man this Sunday, March 3 at 5pm". why still address them as "siblings"? you guys do the math. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Let's not to be too concerned about this, guys, we've been through much worse condition than this as a SA shippers. This Kook-Min article maybe just a clickbait for a viewer, honestly like @Regita M. P said, let's think positive, the episode haven't been aired yet, instead we have something to see, like how JH's reaction, JK-JH interactions aftermath. And from that article I've got a point, like what YJS have already been, he hate LL. He concerned about JH. And please not too overthink about the word couple, hence, the words at the article could be different from what we think, so let's look forward to it.

P.S. JK had never announced he had went together with JH himself for me is rather intrigued me. I believe JK's type is he doesn't tell everyone about his special date. :D

Keep calm and support SA.

Let's cool it down with this, idk if this had been shared before. SA + YSC with fans.

Edit, repost picture from IG ace_song.jihyo_v_

IMG_20190302_165137.jpg

Edited by elzy
Hateful hashtag
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

^I feel the same. I block posts on ig who use hateful hashtags and sadly a lot of them are 7012 fan accounts. 

ANYWAY back to the topic... I think the use of the word couple is very common on rm when they simply mean partners in a game, so I wouldn't look too much into it. I would love to see SJHs reaction to YJSs comments though. I'm curious if she will laugh it off and go with the flow like she usually does, or of she will play the part of the "annoyed gf". 

• Like 2

Ah my bad, I don't read all the hashtags, I'm sorry, guys. Originally I just want to share the picture. Huff, later I'd read all the hashtags before share it here. Lesson learned :)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, elzy said:

Ah my bad, I don't read all the hashtags, I'm sorry, guys. Originally I just want to share the picture. Huff, later I'd read all the hashtags before share it here. Lesson learned :)

no worries! it's not your fault, you weren't the one who put tue hashtags there. I wanna know though if this was after filming or if these three are in the same team again. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, elzy said:

That's all right, it's not your fault..:D

• Like 1

You guys know this already, but I want to remind everyone: 1) Don’t ever fall for clickbait articles. Context matters; 2) Before we shipped SA, we were fans of KJK and SJH, first. Do not spread hate, especially toward KJK, SJH, or any other member. Don’t forget that our behavior reflects not only on ourselves, but also our biases; 3) Ignore haters and trolls. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. It’s too bad that some choose to cross lanes. Let’s not do that ourselves; 4) Have a GREAT weekend! :D 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone this is my first time commenting here but I have been quietly following this page for a while now. I’ve been shipping SpartAce since 2013 and I’m so happy that they are finally being well liked by the general population in Korea now.  

The reason why I wanted comment today was because of the article @spartaceluv98 shared on here. Now I am not fluent in Korean but I did self taught myself so please forgive if I’m wrong but the part about ‘couple’ everyone is afraid of is not what the translations are making it look like. In the article it somewhat states that ‘in the recent recording, the members had carry out a mission in a team consisting of two people. In the middle of this, Kim Jong Kook says ‘I’ve been getting closer (friendlier) with Jeon Somin these days’, and suggested to pair up with her which shocked the other members.’ Basically the part about ‘couple’ was just about pairing up to be in the same team. 

Then it follows on to the story of Somin calling people after seeing the snow but since no one picked up she called Kim Jong Kook and decided to meet up privately. But when she arrived at the promised location Jong Kook had brought three ‘handsome’ (as stated by Somin) friends with him. Mostly likely to introduce to Somin as she always says she feels lonely and well she loves handsome guys. But suddenly Kwangsoo joined the group and Somin said that it ruined the 화기애애한 (friendly/cheerful) atmosphere. I think she most likely said this because of Jong Kook’s three friends. 

After hearing that the other members started booing at Kwangsoo and he replied that Jong Kook has texted him saying that ‘it was too uncomfortable to meet up with Somin by himself so you HAVE to come out too’. Yoo Jae Suk, after he finished listening to the story, asked Jong Kook ‘are you thinking of having loveline with all the female members? What about Song Ji Hyo?’ And gave him a nickname calling him 난봉이, now I’m not too sure what that means but I think it means a player, I could be wrong tho. But I wouldn’t think too much about Jae Suk’s comment, he was just trying to make the scene more interesting and it almost seems like he’s saying ‘just focus your attention on Ji Hyo’. Also as @kookiemongg mentioned the article does say 꾹민남매 (KookMin siblings) so if they really were trying to make this into a love triangle they really wouldn’t have bothered mentioning them as siblings but instead would’ve tried to create a mess by calling them a couple. 

Somin and Jong Kook were just trying to tell a story about the time they first met outside of work and that’s nice cause I feel those two are really awkward around each other. Somin usually feels more comfortable with Jaesuk, Kwang soo and Sukjin as they’re always in a team so it’s nice to see her attempting to get closer to Jong Kook too. Finally, I tried my best to translate the article as well as I could, I would not say that it’s for word to word but I believe I’ve done it justice. Thank you for reading this long comment. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 11