[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@Francess00 Welcome to SA's shipping family. And btw welcome to all the new members here. 

Regarding KJK's concert when he introduced SJH as a fan of Turbo, yes that was true, we shared the audio to that moment here on the thread before, and KJK said that SJH is a fan of Turbo. 

I also agree with you regarding KJK in term of hiding his feelings, but if you observe him closely there is some actions and facial expressions that he makes only when he is flustered or even jealous.

Actually in KJK's previous LLs (I don't want to include the one episode LL), when he feels that the fandom is growing, he always try to stop it by pushing/encouraging his partner to be in another relationship with another partner (it happened with HJY in Switzerland and JSM in almost every episode although she is not a LL partner), it's his way of implying that he don't harbor any romantic feelings for his LL partner. Some will say he did the same thing with SJH and KG. But the difference here is that MC was the official loveline and everyone knows that there is nothing between KG and SJH, also KJK pushed this loveline when people started to blame him for the growth of SA fandom at that time by saying he is stealing his brother's gf by sticking and being very touchy with her. So it would be strange if he is the only RM member who don't push for the loveline. And everytime MC was highlighted in the episodes or in FMs, especially if KJK was the one who pushed for it, seconds later you can notice the change in KJK's facial expression and a continuous check of SJH's reaction. If this happened like once of twice we could say shippers have been delusional but it happened almost everytime there is an INTENSE push for the loveline. 

I love KG and despite his facial features that makes him look like a bad*ss, he is a naive little boy (even RM members agree to that). So I take some faith in his impulsive actions, like liking SA's pictures one month before his marriage news. And like everyone else here YJS is the reflection of the true equation of SA (to a certain extent).

• Like 5
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Francess00 said:

actually i was a MC shipper before (not the hardcore one) as i really love KG and his pick up line for JH hahaha

back to spartace

1. JH really likes KJK..maybe as a fan..but JH really likes KJK..if you watch carefully the "increase JH's heart" ep..KJK said "are you really that happy to be my friend?" 

and actually when JH came as a guest in turbo's concert..a fan wrote down that on the concert, KJK mentioned that JH is really a turbo's fan, she knew every turbo's song and also KJK's song..but he deleted it immediately, don't know about the reason..

so when she is doing the LL with KJK now, of course she has no problem at all as she is also KJK's fan (who doesn't want to do the LL with your idol), so yes she is genuinely happy..but for KJK..i am not sure..because he is really a mature man who really can control his emotion completely...and also he is used to do the LL..sooo i am not sure about him

2. YJS support this LL and even teased them..actually he was the one who started the teasing and the other just support him (but actually it's start to out of his control hahaha)

as i said before..YJS againts KG and JH LL because he knew KG would be hurt..but not about this LL..and also the RM staff also support this LL..i wondered it's just for the rating??..but back again to KG..they putted old couple to MC when they knew KG had a girlfriend..and if SA have another gf/bf..i don't think they will support this LL..(sbs is really evil but not with the RM's crew, they are like family to them..so i don't think they will be playing this LL if they have someone else)

3. in BP, haha teased KJK that there was a rumour about him and JH looking for the wedding avenue..but i never read about that before, why he mentioned about something that never really mentioned in public? (correct me if i am wrong)..and in MUD KJK said he wants to married on june or july..also in BP he mentioned that he wanna have a honeymoon in europe, but papa smurf asked him to brought JH with him when they went to europe before..

and funny that the LL was build after the best couple awards with HJY..(actually the news about kwangsoo and sunbin were planning to be announced on the 1st jan..not because kwangsoo felt annoyed because of the teasing on the SBS's awards but it was planning before)..so what about SA?? it was planning too or coincidences only? (you judge yourself)

RM is a variety show but not their feeling..they respect each other..so if JH or KJK has someone else, i don't think they will be play a LL like this as KJK desperately want to married as soon as possible..and has a daughter lol

all i can say is...it is safe to ship SA now lol and if you want to know when you need to stop shipping them..just watch carefully YJS..that's all i can say..i will not reveal another secrets

secrets need to be keep until times come right??

Hi & welcome :)

Happy shippers !!

Actually, everyone notice how close KJK & SJH inside outside RM on off cam, but the shippers divided 2 : as a couple & as a family. (I can't blame it).

1. Yes, SJH really fans of Turbo but far before SA became a highlight & getting a teasing, KJK & SJH always like a couple, but the moments always cut it off so what if want to look it must zoom in, repeat repeatly, & slo motion & look SJH's side always make it a clear about loveline & didn't want it, so I'm guessing this is not loveline anymore.

2. Yes, we always trus YJS statement & YJS statement about KJK & SJH always possitive one no one like others.

3. Yes, I search that news too but never ever appear even I asked my friends in SK & no news about that, so I'm guessing that a hint.

4. RM members respect each other & good secret keeper, they never ever play along like this what if not something going on between KJK & SJH.

Yes, we are SA shippers always respect & support whatever KJK & SJH choose in the end, & always support their career too. We are SA shippers will stop ship them when one of them official announce his / her relationship :)

• Like 5

@Francess00 Welcome to the forum! And thank for sharing your thoughts! I enjoyed MC for the entertainment value it brought in the beginning, but when fans started taking it too seriously, it lost its appeal for me. Still, I'm glad that there were reasonable MC fans like you. I think MC got to the point where KG and SJH could not be on the show together and be in relationships with other people. I'm glad he's doing well, and I miss him on RM. I wish he could come back for a special episode.

I am usually not someone who ships real people unless they're openly in a relationship, but I'm confident that KJK and SJH are dating and have been for a long time (since 2013). For people who are new to spartace, this tends to sound like an outlandish statement, but there is a lot to back this up (I can certainly explain it or direct anyone to conversations about this if anyone is curious). Though I doubt spartace will ever admit to having started dating back in 2013 even if they do get married, so this theory will most likely always remain an unconfirmed theory.

Al hat being said, we should be cautious not to put too much pressure on KJK and SJH. Yes, it's great that they're no longer pretending that they aren't close and are now giving us spartace as a love line, but I would hate for things to become uncomfortable for them because fans keep dictating to them how to live their love lives. They're full grown adults who have been in the entertainment industry for decades. They know what they're doing far better than any of us. Let's support them, but not push our own feelings onto them, and even if they don't end up together, let's still support them as individuals.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Though I doubt spartace will ever admit to having started dating back in 2013 even if they do get married, so this theory will most likely always remain an unconfirmed theory.

This makes me think.. hypothetically, if they really are dating and eventually get married, how do you guys think the announcement will go? I don't follow korean media so I don't know how announcements like these are handled especially when the two people involved have been denying their relationship for a long time. KJK especially has been talking a lot about wanting to date someone and appearing on a show about being single, so suddenly announcing that he has been in a relationship for a while, will that make some people angry? I don't know, I just hope that if all of this is true, it will go as smoothly as possible for them.

Was the fake press conference like a practice? Because with the news about LKS relationship and HH's new baby, they had enough to talk/tease about, they didn't need to bring up KJK wanting to get married (a topic that has been discussed many times) in a mock press interview about recent big announcements. Like many of you said before, the timing and suddenness of this whole LL thing is suspicious. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, heynell said:

This makes me think.. hypothetically, if they really are dating and eventually get married, how do you guys think the announcement will go? I don't follow korean media so I don't know how announcements like these are handled especially when the two people involved have been denying their relationship for a long time. KJK especially has been talking a lot about wanting to date someone and appearing on a show about being single, so suddenly announcing that he has been in a relationship for a while, will that make some people angry? I don't know, I just hope that if all of this is true, it will go as smoothly as possible for them.

The simple answers for me why believe something happen a good news will come out from SA :

1. For me, because I'm Spartace shippers, so I can feel it. I can't explain it but I can feel it. The athmosphere really different from time to time, esp now.

2. A lot of proof since 2013, SA like a dating in real life but since the proof aren't official proof yet, so ofc still a lot of speculate this & that. The proof always mentioned in this forum from A - Z.

3. A big & strong hint & clue came from SA themself, 1 of KJK's best friends who isn't SK citizen & public figure, 2 of KJK's best friends who are public figure, & all of RM members. The hint & clue always mentioned in this forum from A - Z.

4. All of public figure always denying this & that are normal for their career it self but the way their denying it's contradiction with their body language & the denying just about we're family & no more, never make it a clear really clear. Actualy anything is possible because they're not related blood.

5. The last time I ship couple like SA & my analysis is true. (same case with SA : working together for variety show for a long time & can't handle their feeling).

Let's see the truth until in the end of this year.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, heynell said:

Like many of you said before, the timing and suddenness of this whole LL thing is suspicious. 

Actually, I know that many are admiring LKS's braveness for announcing his relationship with LSB and most of the fans believe that he did so because he was uncomfortable with the kwangmin LL and when the teasing went "overboard" he protected LSB's pride by announcing their relationship. All of this seems romantic but life is not a drama. Unlike his character in RM, LKS is very mature, at least this was the most remarquable feature his closest friends shared about him. So I don't believe LKS would deliberately announce his relationship to the public because some korean fans (RM fans, not the majority of korean viewers) think that kwangmin is a real couple. 

Also let's suppose that his realtionship with LSB really started seven months ago, would that make him announce his relationship to the public?? A five months relationship is not a solid/sure relationship. I'm sorry but possibilities of breaking up is not improbable. So what would make LKS announce his relationship with LSB when they are at the begining of their relationship. ??

Usually celebrities announce their dating news when they are planning to get married. Nowadays, announcing dating news and then breaking up news within a month or two just to create the buzz is becoming a new trend in SK (it is usually done by young celebs). However, LKS is not the type of celebs who will make use of a girl just for the buzz. He has been dating secretely for the past years, because he likes to keep his personal life off camera, like most of RM members.   

I brought up LeeLee couple because I think LKS and LSB has been dating for more than 5 months when they announced their dating news. And I share @linzer03's perception about SA sticking to a near past as a start of their relationship. They might even tell people that it all started after the firing incident while emphasizing the "what doesn't kill you makes you closer". Whatever SA might tell people, I will accept it as the truth but I think deep down I won't be able to ignore the 2013 theory that even HAHA mentioned on BP. 

As much as I wish that they tell us the truth about when they really started dating, eventhough telling the truth might be harder than we think, I also believe in their reasons/decisions of telling the public what might be the best for their careers and perception by the korean audiences.

2 hours ago, heynell said:

KJK especially has been talking a lot about wanting to date someone and appearing on a show about being single, so suddenly announcing that he has been in a relationship for a while, will that make some people angry? I don't know, I just hope that if all of this is true, it will go as smoothly as possible for them.

Yeah they might get some backlash if they tell people that they have ben dating for almost six years but kept it a secret even denying rumors about it. But if the audience get to love and accept SA as a couple through this loveline, I think that they will turn on a blind eye about the past. 

I think koreans has been opening up to different situations regarding celebrities's dating news compared to 4/5 years ago. As example, SongSong couple denied their relationship all the time they were asked by fans and journalists. But the truth was that they started dating during the filming of dots drama. No one complained about it or labelled them as liars because first of all, they were the protagonists of one of the most successful drama in SK's recent history, then the public's love and prayers for this couple to turn real was bigger than anything else. That's why I hope that turning SA into a LL in RM has its positive intention of getting the public's approval before proceeding with any official announcement by the end of 2019 or the begining of 2020.  

• Like 9
  • Love 3

59 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Yeah they might get some backlash if they tell people that they have ben dating for almost six years but kept it a secret even denying rumors about it. But if the audience get to love and accept SA as a couple through this loveline, I think that they will turn on a blind eye about the past. 

This is why i think that SA LL is unnecessary if they are planning to be with other persons in the end. It doesn't make any sense at all. Jk has previous LL, so why drop it and make a new one if you are pursuing other woman. If the reason is bcoz jk previous LL is gaining many followers which could misinterpret, damn, how about SA fandom? Jk knows abt this fandom (im sure of it) what's the difference then? And besides SA dating rumor has been going on since few years ago, so why risk if in the end you know very well that you'll only get backlash and hate, right???

• Like 10

4 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

Jk knows abt this fandom (im sure of it)

I always wondering if KJK read this forum , what would be his reaction? :lol:

Or even better, my over delusional is... he follows the discussion here to see the opinion of this fandom. (Sorry for my silly imagination:grimace:). 

Well anyway, reading this forum is more enjoyable than reading a romantic book. I am so happy if in the end of my tiring day, I see the number of page of this forum is added. 

It’s like, I have more good things to read today, hehehe... 

13 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

@tiglon from my own honest opinion. This actions actually, what separates SA from all their other LL. For a man like jk, who is a very well mannered man and a gentleman, who is always kind and respectful to woman, his hands are not well mannered when jh's around and same goes with jh. We saw him distant himself when other woman try to invade his personal space. But look how they invade each others personal space. I'm not gonna elaborate what is a "personal space" coz i know you all understand what it is (me being lazy :D). KS is close to jh as well, but i haven't seen KS touch jh like how jk touch her at times. 

I totally agree with your opinion. KJK is indeed a very well mannered man. He barely “touch” woman guests. I mean he touched them in the game, because he need to. But outside the game? I barely seen him being this touchy like he did to SJH. 

7 hours ago, heynell said:

This makes me think.. hypothetically, if they really are dating and eventually get married, how do you guys think the announcement will go?

Yeaaaah.. I am wondering about this as well. I am wondering how will they announce their relationship? Or even better, their marriage plan? Then after marriage, will they be still in the running man together? How will the interact one each other? Again, sorry for over my over delusional:lol:.

• Like 9

Hello again everyone,
This one’s gonna be quite long so please be warned in advance. I am still working on how to shorten my analyses without leaving anything behind :(. 

(This is a little bit about myself, feel free to skip down if you’re not interested. I’m sorry that the first part of my post is about myself, but I do feel that since I can’t reply to those that messaged me one by one I have an obligation to them).
I am very happy that a lot of you are interested in my analyses of Jongkook and Jihyo’s behaviors. A lot of you have also been personally messaging me asking me about my background and how did I become a behavioral psychologist and how could someone be a behavioral psychologist (my inbox blew up and I was honestly quite overwhelmed, haha. I’m sorry couldn’t reply one by one due to Soompi’s posting limit) so I’m just going to address it here and if you do have more questions, please contact me at genorbbins@gmail.com where I would be able to freely answer any of your questions when my time allows. Please send me an email about questions of how to become a behavioral psychologist if you have them, it’s quite extensive and I don’t want to bore everyone in this forum with the details :). A little bit about my background: I went to Stanford University and majored in Psychology. I specialized in Neuroscience and graduated in 2010. Ever since then I have been involved with behavior analysis with various demographics but have stopped doing any personal counseling 3 years ago. I currently lead a consulting firm that helps businesses with their employees’ behavior and would also occasionally contract with government and law enforcement agencies to deal with criminal profiling and psychological assessments during let’s say, an interrogation. Enough about me, on to the good stuff :).

@tiglon  he GIF that you posted is very short and small so it was quite hard to properly assess their expressions, but one thing that I’d like to note here is in order for someone of a different gender to place their hands on sensitive parts of the human body such as the hips (the sides of your torso are some of the most sensitive areas of your body and the lower abdominal part of the human body is particularly sensitive due to one of their uses being reproductive) AND the receptor being okay with it is a big deal. You do not just naturally place your hands on someone’s hips (feel free to try it with someone you’re close but not particularly close with, or even with someone you are close with and see how they react) unless you are sure that that someone would be okay with it. And as we can all see, Jihyo did not react negatively. So this is most likely not the first time he has done it (please correct me if I’m wrong) and that she had most likely done it before to him too. This, for me, shows immense trust between the two of them and that they do have a deeper relationship than simply being friends (not necessarily a romantic one, but definitely a very faithful one). I can’t see what they’re pointing at nor do I know what was actually happening so I’m just analyzing this GIF in a vacuum, but this is what I gathered. Once I know what episode this is I might perhaps be able to provide a better and clearer dissection of the scene :). 

I thoroughly enjoyed episode 396 (only got to see one episode, hopefully I’ll get one more in today. Maybe episode 436). Running Man is indeed a fun show to watch and certainly very interesting. I would like to avoid any excessive length so I would just start from the opening of the episode and if people are interested enough I would expand to some other sections of the episode. 

In the opening segment of 396, the girl in black (Jinyoung if I remember correctly?) can be seen sticking like a magnet to Jongkook’s side. When the members commented that the 4 people wearing black should just form a team, the only girl in black remarked something along the lines of “I like it that I’m the only girl” and put his hands gently on Jongkook’s shoulder. Pay attention to what happens next: Jongkook very quickly turned his head to the girl’s direction and what’s important here is that his gaze briefly went towards the middle part of the girl’s direction and then proceeded to bring his gaze down to the general area of her shoes. Why is this important? Him looking firstly at the middle part of her general direction gives him enough vision of her hand that is an “intruder” to his personal space that brought him unexpected awkwardness, and then he looked down very shortly thereafter to possibly check her outfit. At first I simply thought that he was just looking at her outfit, however, the suddenness of him turning his head and the direction of his gaze tell a different story, and that, if I were to deduct, is discomfort. Further supporting my view is him bringing his hand to touch his nose after looking at her direction. Touching or scratching one’s nose is something that body language sciences categorizes as a negative body language. The touching of the nose shows a state of having unpleasant feelings and this is because when you feel discomfort or that something is wrong, blood capillaries in your nose will shrink, or contract, and this causes a slight itch that would consequently make you want to scratch it. For me personally, when I work with a suspect that is under interrogation and the touching of the nose occurs, it is in an indication of lying or negative feelings (this is NOT always the case but for the sake of brevity I will leave it at this for now) which would be a reason for suspicion. I have reasons to believe that when Jongkook touched his nose shortly after the girl rested her hands on her shoulder he was masking his discomfort. 

On minute 1:41 of the episode, Jaeseok (?) I still haven’t gotten to memorize most of the names but we’ll get there, told Jongkook to look at Jinyoung’s and this time she went even bolder and put her hands on his cheeks to force him to look at her. I won’t go into the details for this because I doubt anyone here is too interested in “how Jongkook is uncomfortable with Jinyoung’s actions” and I explained quite a bit in the previous part, but Jihyo’s reaction shortly after is what I would categorize as jealousy. Why? 2 reasons:
  1. Her tone and a second of scrunched (lowered as in when you are angry) eyebrows. Her comment of “they look good” does not at all sound sincere. I’m pretty sure it does not take a genius to know that her “supporting comments” were as fake as Nicki Minaj’s rear. The reason is simple: her pitch. When a woman is presented with a situation or person she likes, her pitch would naturally go higher. Her pitch and intonation here instead went low which is generally tied to disapproval or disagreement. A scrunched eyebrow also indicates frustration, anger, or that the person is just highly concentrating. Now unless Jihyo was particularly focusing on something distant to her right, which I highly doubt, her behavior and body language showed signs of frustration and yes, jealousy. 

1. The touching of her hair. Similar to the nose one but a little bit different. The act of touching one’s hair is a reaction to a uncomfortable situation. It is an act of reassurance for one’s self in high-stress conditions. More importantly, she is touching around the area of her neck. When it comes to analyzing body language, context is crucial because in this case, touching one’s hair may also mean confidence in oneself. HOWEVER, a confident person would be openly baring their neck area, which is an indication of self-confidence and allure. Jihyo here can be seen covering her neck while simultaneously touching her hair which, unfortunately — or fortunately depending on how you see it, is a signal of feeling vulnerable and awkward. This and my first point led me to the conclusion that she is first of all uncomfortable with the situation and there is a high chance of her feeling jealous of what was happening. 

That would be it for now. I know I did not cover much “SpartAce”, I just feel that providing analyses on Jihyo’s and Jongkook’s interaction with other members would help set some sort of “starting point” for future context. Oh and a little bit of clarification, I would not consider myself a “shipper” as I am still very new to this. At least not yet, I just find the members dynamics and interaction highly interesting; Jihyo and Jongkook in particular. If any of you have any specific scene or segment you would like me to pay attention to, please also let me know. Again I apologize for the really long post and thank you for having me be a part of this forum :). 
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 9
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Kyo1991 said:

Yeaaaah.. I am wondering about this as well. I am wondering how will they announce their relationship? Or even better, their marriage plan? Then after marriage, will they be still in the running man together? How will the interact one each other? Again, sorry for over my over delusional:lol:.

I also wondering how are they going to announce about their relationship... :DObviously, it will create a huge impact from k-netz, like most of you guess, I also think it will be around december or january next year. I have some options in my mind, though. Maybe, they'll announce it through some press / social media, or they will throw a press conference, or even they will share us the happy news at the big event, like SBS award. But idk, based on their introvert personality, I think they are going to announce it privately. And by that announcement I think JH will quit from RM and JK will quit from MUD. But, who knows what future may bring. Let's have our fingers cross till the day come. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Hello! I've been lurking here for a long while, and I just want to say I love reading everyone's analyses about Spartace.

@gnrbbns Don't apologize for the long post, I enjoyed reading it. It was really insightful. Also it's nice to see the point of view of a non-shipper, and a behavioral psychologist at that. Hope to see more of your analyses in the future.

• Like 7

video credit : KOCOWA

@gnrbbns it just WOW!!!! you explain this 2 minute scene with meticulous sight! I can't imagine if you want to explain 90 minutes of this episode, and because of that i want to say sorry...:D and thank you very much...you don't have to, but if you like, i'm sure we are here very glad to read it..:D

Why ep 396? It just this episode still out of place for me, beside another LL for JK which the previous PD want to highlight in this episode, but JK still always beside SJH, and it was odd, even when he want to beside her again, SJH move herself so finally he was beside HJY. 

This is just fan made video that explain ep 396 moments

video credit: SpartAce Moment

So, if you have difficulty watch entire episode, this one will help.

And again sorry if we all disturb you, we just excited:D..thank you again..

• Like 7

Hello guys :D

Im a die hard spartace shippers from family outing i know that jihyo like kjk so much, then kjk looks very shy when jihyo come to family outing. Their fate become together when runningman were create, i can feel that they will close with each other, when MC was born i feel that jihyo more attract into kjk, not kgary. You can see that she like to become a team mmber with kjk. All their skinship we can see that they more than friends. Then jihyo like hang out with kjk more compare to gary. She also very close with kjk friends and i can see that she more respect with kjk. I think she will become a good mother and wife one day if they are getting married. Im pray harder everyday so that our dream will become reality one day. :love: Each moment they create its make me crazy and more delulu so that i love watching runningman. :flushed: I dont know why now they notice all the spartace moment even its smallest things. I can see that all runningman member give blessings to spartace couple especially our president "haha" then other teammates member. If u watch ugly duckling, big picture u can see that kjk always talk about jihyo with their friends. He never talk about yey, hyj unless his friends were asked about them. In big picture u can see kjk jelous when "haha" say ilove you to jihyo because the surname is different, u can deny everything but your heart and mouth cannot deny that kjk loves jihyo so much. As a man what i know if that guy always talk about the girl thats mean he loves you so much. If he always talk about u with your friends and his mom its not siblings anymore but he loves u more than everything. i cannot wait to see the upcoming episode if their member will teasing about *yeobo* part and i hope jihyo will bring kjk go to LA because kjk can be a tour guide to jihyo. Kekeke:P it looks they go to honeymoon if they go together. :tounge_xd: Now im happy because sbs notice that spartace are real and i dont know if they are cut some moments but never mind as long as we can see their nteraction between them. I hope kjk will propose jihyo in runningman, i wish have spartace special in runningman. I want spartace fool other member said that they are couple but must complete their mission in order to win the competition. I want xmen episode also because i want see the other members reaction what kjk will doing towards jihyo *mood delulu on* . Im as a spartace shipper just pray for their happiness. I hope kjk will more appreciate jihyo and love her for the rest of his life. :kiss_wink::heart:

Edited by Falah Haziq
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

@Falah Haziq

Hi & welcome !!

Happy shippers ;)

I love ur write ...

Yeahhh waiting a good news as soon as possible :heart:

and always pray for the best ...

Hi thank you so much for your reading. I hope kjk will invite jihyo for his concert so that we can see their interaction. Lets pray very harder everyday so that they will getting married by next year.  :blush:

• Like 6