[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Notes :

1. Yeobo : honey for married couple.

2. Chagi : honey for unmarried couple yet.

3. Hyeongsu : wife of one's elder brother. (brother or sister's husband or wife's name).

4. Doryeonim : brother in law. (husband's side of family).

Point 3 & 4 : what HH & SJH call toward each other.

- From Spartacecouple IG -

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

this past RM make my heart fly away

spartace is the best..

after long long time i can tell my husband that spartace is real.

for everybody who constantly in this forum, from the bottom of my heart, i really2 thank you.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Dina82 said:

this past RM make my heart fly away

spartace is the best..

after long long time i can tell my husband that spartace is real.

for everybody who constantly in this forum, from the bottom of my heart, i really2 thank you.

Hi & welcome to this forum :)

Keep fighting !!

• Like 1

I keep on rewinding the scene where KJK says "yeobo" to SJH. That was way too random. He can just say "Ji Hyo-ah, please give it to me." or "Ji Hyo-ah, you can split it between us." But he really got Ji Hyo in that "yeobo"! Even it might be a joke (hoping it is not), it means a lot to me as an avid spartace. The exchange of laughter between Jong Kook and Haha seems like there is an underlying truth behind that two syllables word "yeobo". Why not call her "jagiya"? "Yeobo" is a "wife". I am expecting so much now! ;) That moment was so cute! I can't help but rewind it again and again. 

Now he is having a solo concert, I wonder if his "yeobo" will be there too? I hope HAHA will be there, the ultimate Spartace Ambassador. Aigoo, I love the shyness and randomness of Kim Jong Kook. I am hoping for more "yeobo" moments in the future.. Please, please KJK, please have her as your real "yeobo"! ;) :)  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

@Kyo1991 Welcome to the forum!!!

I've been busy lately and haven't been able to post as much, but welcome to all the new posters who I haven't had a chance to say "welcome" to yet! I'm glad y'all decided to start posting on this forum! We love hearing everyone's thoughts here, and it's okay to have different opinions as long as we're respectful of everyone. 

If you have any questions or want to chat in private, feel free to PM me. I'm always happy to talk!

I have the feeling we're going to be into for a wild ride over the next year everyone, so let's stay strong, be friendly, and most importantly have fun!

• Like 9
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, daniel227 said:

good day everyone...

been lurking here for a year now, just reading SA updates... I've  always wanted to share my opinion but holding back... i am happy that this ship is sailing:D

Hi & welcome to this forum :)

I'm waiting for ur analysis ...

Happy shippers !! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

31k views and counting within 3hours only after they uploaded! SA power!!!

daebak...

thanks to everyone gets analyst very details..every moment you write here....good job 
i very gratefull here...

i just plus moment with a tone SJH went she give money to KJK its very similar in past episode(LA epsiode) when HAHA want hear full strory about her "ex BF" with it mean SJH full enjoy and very happy when KJK say about that especialy in RM staff,member and viewer...

Personaly i can say WHAT!!! how can brave KJK talk it....hahaha...  

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Im always following this thread.. But this is the first time im commenting on it.. Is it me only or did anyone notice the bracelet that jihyo wearing during the popup pirate game?? It is the same style of bracelet that jongkook always wear.. Forgive me if im deluded, but jihyo never wear any kind of bracelet before but that bracelet really tick me off..is that a present from kookie hyung to jihyo noona to notify the relationship?? I dont know how to upload a picture to comment section..but u can see it at 55:25-55:30 mark into the show..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dropdead Final said:

Im always following this thread.. But this is the first time im commenting on it.. Is it me only or did anyone notice the bracelet that jihyo wearing during the popup pirate game?? It is the same style of bracelet that jongkook always wear.. Forgive me if im deluded, but jihyo never wear any kind of bracelet before but that bracelet really tick me off..is that a present from kookie hyung to jihyo noona to notify the relationship?? I dont know how to upload a picture to comment section..but u can see it at 55:25-55:30 mark into the show..

WELCOME to our ship....
hope we can enjoy our moment Spartace...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dropdead Final said:

KJK is a Buddhist and SCMIIW but I think SJH may have converted to Buddhism a while back. She used to be a Christian but changed after joining RM? I’m not sure about the time. Buddhists wear certain bracelets, also known as rosaries or prayer beads. When Byul guested (the ep where SJK and JIS briefly visited), HH accidentally broke KJK’s rosary which prompted KJK to retaliate during their game. Also, SJH’s been caught a few times holding KJK’s rosary while he engaged in games. It happened really quick, but shippers have incredible eyes, LOL.

To all new members, welcome to the thread. :) 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Here is the English version of the Naver article posted by SBS Star site.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005150795&plink=SHARE&cooper=TWITTER

Interesting that while the writer pointed out that KJK said “Yeobo” because he was “desperate” for money, he/she also made clear how KJK’s behavior was unusual for him. Also, the writer included fans’ positive comments:

Upon watching this scene, fans commented, "Wifey? Honey? Did I really just hear them say that to each other?", "Just start dating in real life already! Please!", "Their romance never ends! I think you two would make a great real-life couple.", and so on.”

Their romance NEVER ends! Some casual viewers are as sharp as shippers. As someone already commented, rumors about SA never die down, LOL.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, dropdead Final said:

Hi & Happy shippers !! :) 

Hello fellow spartace :) Just would like to advertise my Spartace story in Asianfanfic :) The title is "Family Man". It is an ongoing story. MY spartace heart is overflowing that's why I was able to write each chapter ;) 

(By the way, it was mention here in this forum before that Tiny Oppa follows spartace IG accounts... I bet he is a big fan of spartace too. Maybe he is teasing Jong Kook and Ji Hyo.... I am excited regarding the solo concert of KJK. Maybe there will be announcement regarding his future plans which involves a "yeobo". Omo! ;) ) 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Their romance NEVER ends! Some casual viewers are as sharp as shippers. As someone already commented, rumors about SA never die down, LOL.

No LL of jk has ever overshadowed SA dating rumors, it may have silence it for a while, but it never stopped!

The best comments in yt came from random fans saying, "scripted or not they don't care 'coz they enjoyed it and it makes them smile!" 

Re: my previous post the yt vid, after few hours i visited it again and views came up to 82k already.  I remember someone, not a fan, said that even if SA has been like this before, maybe the reason it was not highlighted was it was not worth it. And i'm like, "what's the diff of before and now? If the staff did not find it worthy before why now, coz nothing really changed? SA has been like this since then!" Duhhhh "HATERS GONNA HATE NO MATTER WHAT, BUT WHO CARES? We are enjoying and random fans are enjoying, so s.uck it up!!! :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 3