Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I love SJH's reaction when the endless teasing came :

Still natural, didn't over reaction, didn't over acting, know the right timing when she must daring enough to KJK, when she must doing / speaking first, when she must let KJK doing / speaking it first, & when she just laugh and let the members teasing SA.

I love SJH when she always know what KJK's wanting / speaking / doing / thinking.

SJH always help it.

Recently MUD, PJF, & RM eps 437.

SJH is secretive person about her lovelife & her relatiinship but recently seems change slowy but sure.

Since PJF, SJH really cherfull but not too much, really happy, really became herself, really glowing, more cherfull. As a woman, even a public figure, when she start to fallin in love with a man, it can't hidden.

I love KJK's reaction when the endless teasing came :

Indeed ! KJK is tsundere & shy man.

As a shy man who is really secretive person, it need take a time for announce to the public about his relationship, not suddenly + get a teasing + get attention too much, so we must understand it.

KJK maybe seems keep a distant with SJH when the endless teasing came but when no one pay attention & no one teasing, KJK always start to doing & speaking this & that to SJH.

KJK never ever annoy / mad & just let it SJH SJH doing & speaking this & that to / about KJK.

Far before SA became a higlight, spotlight, get an attention, get an endless teasing like this, SA had been doing, speaking, etc this & that, so ofc this isn't business couple but more than that, even more intimate which is just a real couple doing, speaking etc really intimate.

As I mentioned before in this forum,

IMO this is the safety way to slowy but sure to announce SA relationship to the public.

KJK once said : I didn't want to make a suraprise about my relationship, I just want my fans accept it slowy but sure.

KJK once said : I want marry like a crazy & have a daughter, but martiage life it's about 2 people, what if she not ready yet, I'll wait.

Last year, I can guess SJH's side not ready yet, that's a reason all of members can't teasing SA like this year + KJK didn't dare like this (speak want to have a daughter pointing SJH) but now I can guess SJH's side is ready.

So, it's really about count a months.

And yes, like @delusionalme said I'm agree, KJK just let it SJH until SJH ready but I think KJK can't wait again & next year unconditionaly will purpose SJH for getting marriage.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I just finished watching the latest episode and I would like to thank HAHA and Yang Se Chan for being the SA Ambassador. I don't get it why some people get mad at HAHA for doing this (i read somewhere that knetz are not ok with the excessive 'teasing'), well we cannot please everyone. People will always have a comment no matter what you do. And in my opinion, It is natural for friends to tease their buddy about stuff like this. The SA interactions made me smile and laugh. I am about to go to class later and all I can think is Spartace. I really hope this ship will be real (I have many shipsss).

I also observed that Ji Hyo is not the type to have an over-reaction regarding the teasing. She happily accept it without any remark or objection. She is not an attention seeker and that proves her maturity in handling these kind of stuff. I so love Jong Kook's reaction. Shy and cute. He might be a muscular man on the outside but he is very soft-hearted when it comes to girls especially Ji Hyo. I do not want them to be awkward because of the teasing but I know they are mature enough to handle that. It is like we are only watching 30% of SA life, but what is important is what's happening off-cam. They are indeed close. I wonder how they handle the teasing privately. And HJY seems very close to Ji Hyo as well, like a dongsaeng. 

I just realized that Running Man has been a part of my life for so long. Thank You Running Man! Watching RM especially Spartace is my stress-relief. This fangirling continues even in writing fanfiction about them. I am dangerously addicted to Spartace that I created a fanfic about them getting married and having babies. :) 

Aigoo, Jong Kook oppa, please,please,  I can't wait for you to get married. I will definitely fly to South Korea if that happens! ;) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Wow! Jong kook hyung is a really busy man this year. He will be the MC for a new KBS music programme title 'A-Kiss' with SISTAR's soyu. The show will have a total of 4 episodes with possibility to be extended if the ratings are good. First episode is slated to air om 5th March 2019. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuAenFOAe0O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1fzlt72muhvw7

https://www.instagram.com/onekjk/p/BuAi8IGAWLM/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9rkmd6o7saov

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

So December is pretty much the official SA song, eh? He even sang it on PJF when asked for a turbo song. He sang One Man on request.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, smartace said:

So December is pretty much the official SA song, eh? He even sang it on PJF when asked for a turbo song. He sang One Man on request.

Include song december in PJF....

i really like this song...

While there were many SA scenes this episode I think the scene where JK told Jihyo to eat might be my favorites simply because it was initiated by JK himself. We all know JK sharing his food with Jihyo is nothing new, we've seen it many times before (just like we've seen most of the moments now being highlighted on RM many times before) but given that they both know they'll get heavily teased for their actions it would make sense if they avoided doing certain things. It wouldn't be the first time one of them won a game and got to eat while the other lost and had to watch. JK is a gentleman of course but you can't make the man play along to any loveline if he doesn't want to (as we've seen) and yet he continued telling Jihyo to eat whiling laughing and smiling shyly. :wub: 

• Like 8

Is it just me or did i see jong kook ALMOST automatically going to check ji hyo's lips when they mentioned there was some food on it before holding himself back? The scene was at the raw octopus restaurant. 

Also at the first restaurant when ji hyo was hitting him when they got to eat by the choosing of wires, did i see his hand subtly touching hers then or was i delu?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, rmghost said:

Is it just me or did i see jong kook ALMOST automatically going to check ji hyo's lips when they mentioned there was some food on it before holding himself back? The scene was at the raw octopus restaurant. 

Also at the first restaurant when ji hyo was hitting him when they got to eat by the choosing of wires, did i see his hand subtly touching hers then or was i delu?

Check lips :

you're not the only one :D 

Mer too notice it ;)

(When PD said that, SJH quickly cleaning her lips w/ her tongue).

When KJK hear what PD said that, KJK automaticaly want check it by himself but KJK stop it to check SJH's lip because HH interupt & said to KJK for check her lips. LOL .

1st restaurant :

Yes, before the scene move, KJK hold her hand while looking at her directly :) 

• Like 4

I think all the scenes which HH teased SA was cute. They all enjoyed it, even JK and JH. Talking about it, HH did look like he silently pay attention to the couple until they caught his eyes. and he couldnt stop himself Which made it very normal and not like intendedly made up SA moment.

In the past, JK and JH's eating scene were never really showed. JK wasnt shy until HH teased him, so they have been doing it all the time, JK is fine to keep taking care of JH, he just not used to be teased.

About HJY, JK seemed to be annoy and too polite and distance to her. They barely made eye contact or spoke directly to each other.

i just found this today.

his reaction was so cute. he was totally freaked out.

They called JH and HH said "I love you" to JH before hung up the phone. 

• Like 7

My Thoughts on Ep 439

I find it funny that HH points out all these things spartace do, because to any spartace fan, these are normal. We see spartace having private convos and sharing food and even interlocking fingers in the background all the time. But now those things are being pointed out by HH and brought to the forefront, and I find it funny that people are saying its fake or just for show. KJK and SJH have been like this for several years now.

KJK's "stop it now" in the car was so cute. 

KJK's warning that there are people nearby when HH is teasing sprtace is interesting. If they're a love line on the show, it shouldn't be a big deal. MC did stuff in public without problem, but KJK seems very aware when it comes to being teased with SJH that there are people around that could overhear.

Most people have talked about the spartace moments, such as they arguing over who gets to eat and holding hands, so I won't get into it. I will say that their tones of voice is are so different with each other than with others. They speak to each other so gently and with so much fondness. This is also the second time I've heard KJK swear on RM, and it's in relation to HH teasing him about SJH lol. 

I thought it was interesting how YSC seemed to check with KJK before calling HJY. I think he wanted to make sure KJK was okay with his old love line coming onto the show, especially after KJK's been trying to put some distance between him and that love line. I also found it interesting that the captions dubbed her "like SJH's sister and KJK's girlfriend". I don't remember a huge fuss being made about her relationship with SJH (it was mainly outside of the show that fans said they were close to calm down spartace fans who felt like HJY hurt SJH by having a love line with KJK), but now it seems important to point out that she and SJH are close. Personally, I on't think it was weird for HJY, SJH, or KJK at all, and it's only because viewers know their variety relationships that it's weird.

But, interestingly, it is a trope in literature that the Final Partner meets the Previous Love Interests, before ending up with the protagonist. It's like a comparison thing where you see why the previous love interests weren't right for the protagonist and why the final partner is. While RM is obviously not a piece of literature, the show is trying to tell a story of the world created in RM that is comprehensive to the audience, so I would not be surprised if the mention of KG and the mission with HJY were scripted in some way. With spartace as a love line, we have had SJH stating clearly that she has moved past KG, and now we have had KJK and SJH meeting HJY again. (This all very meta and would take a lot of explaining, so don't mind me. If you want to hear more, I'd happily talk about it, but for now I'll just leave it at this.)

During the dried food on SJH's lips, I actually think KJK's first instinct was to help her. You see him make a movement in her direction until HH speaks. I think HH's teasing actually stopped him. And, as others have said, SJH is actually intiating a lot of this love line. She goes along with the teasing, and it's the most active I've seen her on this show for a long time.

As someone else already mentioned, SJH and KJK shuffle towels at the end. The hidden spartace moments we all know and love still exist.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

Guys, do you still remember ep 286? The detective conan episode? The one whereby they needed to find the culprit who stole the necklace? For that episode, the final winners were gary hyung and haha hyung. They won a trip to London (the home of Sherlock homes) iirc. However, that reward trip never happened although fans kept asking sbs about it. I hope the LA trip for jihyo noona will actually be real and not like what happened to haha hyung and gary hyung. I guess the LA trip will only happen after jihyo noona has finished filming her new movie. I heard the filming will wrap up in May 2019 only. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Guys, do you still remember ep 286? The detective conan episode? The one whereby they needed to find the culprit who stole the necklace? For that episode, the final winners were gary hyung and haha hyung. They won a trip to London (the home of Sherlock homes) iirc. However, that reward trip never happened although fans kept asking sbs about it. I hope the LA trip for jihyo noona will actually be real and not like what happened to haha hyung and gary hyung. 

No! KG went to europe. They actually made also a special ep after he came back from europe!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

No! KG went to europe. They actually made also a special ep after he came back from europe!

Nope kang gary going for the europe trip was back in 2012, for episode 81. For the ep 286 (which was in 2016), haha hyung and gary hyung never went to London although they won the trip reward.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok. This is really random and sincere apologies for the overdelulu. But IF and only IF SA is real and announces their wedding, i hope jk hyung sings this song "Beautiful In White" during their wedding. The lyrics are just so beautiful and fits our SA so well:

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece
So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now till my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
Tonight
What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I say to the world
You're my every reason you're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word
Will have and hold you
This day I'll cherish
Tonight
(Woo... Ooo... You look so beautiful in white)
And if a daughter is what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
Yeah, but when she falls in love we let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white
Will have and hold you
This day I'll cherish
Tonight
Tonight
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK solo concert.

I hope (not too much) SJH as a special guest (again) like 2017 :D 

Hmmm, is it just me who overthink about this or this concert also related to their upcoming announcement? ^_^

And I wonder what songs are KJK going to sing? Will he sing 'December'? Yes, hoping JH will come to his concert, but I'm gladly await for the surprise they are gonna give us. :wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, elzy said:

Hmmm, is it just me who overthink about this or this concert also related to their upcoming announcement? ^_^

And I wonder what songs are KJK going to sing? Will he sing 'December'? Yes, hoping JH will come to his concert, but I'm gladly await for the surprise they are gonna give us. :wub:

Hmm might be you're right & I love ur delulu I think that too...

Esp he is came back after 9 years . wow.

but I personaly think for this concert he will not announce yet because SJH still filming, Mr. Protective will protect her career until she is finish it ...

I wish too SJH will came (again) this will be surprise because this is really kjk solo concert not like before 2017 / at least KJK sing a song December (since December became soundtrack of SA moments) :D or ... 1% Miracle :D 

• Like 7

They're certainly going for the lonely angle with the concerts concept.

• Like 5