Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Yesterday's RM filming. So jong kook hyung and suk jin hyung were paired off. There are no teams actually but rather pairs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btx1feMH89Z/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1qn1hr9ur24s0

The pairs are most likely below based on fancams seen so far. So far there is no fancam for jihyo sechan pairing:

1) jae suk & somin

2) haha & kwangsoo

3) jihyo and sechan

4) jongkook and sukjin

• Like 3

Another ++ from ep 438

At first segment, when KJK And SJH promote about what kind of vacation they will have if they choose him/her, when KJK promoted himself, It seems like SJH wanted join his team too, LOL.

At second segment, When PD said KJK good at solving quizzes and SJH good at random quiz , and YJS asked PDnim

YJS: Hold on. Are you implying that Ji Hyo is bad at solving quizzes?

LKS: Then is she good at it?

Ace team: We didn’t said that (caption: Come on, How Dare You?)When did we say that? Did we say that?

KJK: (point his fingerto Ace team) You went over that and you hurt her twice

YJS: Ji Hyo chooses not to do it

KJK: This kind of question will offend Ji Hyo

SJH: (to YJS) Sit down you hurt me twice

YJS: You just choose not to answer it, Ji Hyo answered the quizzes a few times but it didn’t air because her answers were to shocking, she goes beyond quizzes.

JSJ: Hey stop it.

Wait a second, Did KJK in another team?

About LA thing, i think SJH will ask JSJ, because he is the one whom never go to LA in her group. YJS have tight busy schedule, another possibility is HH.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, delusionalme said:

Another ++ from ep 438

YJS: You just choose not to answer it, Ji Hyo answered the quizzes a few times but it didn’t air because her answers were to shocking, she goes beyond quizzes.

About LA thing, i think SJH will ask JSJ, because he is the one whom never go to LA in her group. YJS have tight busy schedule, another possibility is HH.

1. Didn't air scene : It's seems all of members actually notice it about their screen time & air not air, this isn't 1st time members saying that. I hope their screen time really fair enough like old eps (I know it's hard because rm have 8 members, have a lot of scene & games, have a guest, & just airing 2 h while filming more than 5 h but it's too obvious, I don't want to rant & don't to pointing someone / somebody).

I remember when SJH asked by MC interview (forgot when & where), but SJH answer : Sometimes I feel hurt & sad also & for sure she hurt it & sad when her screen time almost always cut it off like that.

2. Yes true about LA think. YJS & LKS are endless busy. Possibility HH, JSJ, JSM, YSC & the last is KJK. :D Curious, when this eps will continue :D 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

1. Didn't air scene : It's seems all of members actually notice it about their screen time & air not air, this isn't 1st time members saying that. I hope their screen time really fair enough like old eps (I know it's hard because rm have 8 members, have a lot of scene & games, have a guest, & just airing 2 h while filming more than 5 h but it's too obvious, I don't want to rant & don't to pointing someone / somebody).

I remember when SJH asked by MC interview (forgot when & where), but SJH answer : Sometimes I feel hurt & sad also & for sure she hurt it & sad when her screen time almost always cut it off like that.

2. Yes true about LA think. YJS & LKS are endless busy. Possibility HH, JSJ, JSM, YSC & the last is KJK. :D Curious, when this eps will continue :D 

As per what the pd explained, jihyo can only choose one of her teammates, so it is only between haha, jaesuk or sukjin. I guess she will choose between haha or sukjin. Maybe she will eventually choose sukjin since he also has never been to LA.

Some SA shippers think maybe jk will tag along or maybe jihyo will choose him, but for me personally, I think if they are not ready to announce anything in the near future, i don't think they will go to LA at the same time. I feel that they would still want to avoid rumors at this stage. If they were to be at LA at the same time even for different purposes (jihyo for RM, jongkook for his own personal vacation), it would definitely grab attention and put SA back on the rumor mill. I don't think SA want that kind of attention at this moment, unless like I said, they are planning to announce soon.

So i guess we won't see SA together in LA at the same time unfortunately but I am pretty sure tiny hyung will take good care of jihyo noona in LA and be her tour guide on behalf of jong kook hyung :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, delusionalme said:

KJK: (point his fingerto Ace team) You went over that and you hurt her twice

YJS: Ji Hyo chooses not to do it

KJK: This kind of question will offend Ji Hyo

SJH: (to YJS) Sit down you hurt me twice

JSJ: Hey stop it.

This was such a throwaway moment because everyone just kinda ignored it, but it was sweet. 

For the trip (I'm assuming it hasn't happened yet or we would have gotten airport photos). Biggest probability is JSJ: they're in the same team and he's not as busy as YJS and not caring for small. kids and a pregnant wife like HH. Her bringing KJK is just a pipe dream at this point lol. 

Selfishly, I hope she actually brings JSM. I like seeing them interact and wanna see more. of their dynamic. Plus, I'm sure they're both aware of the whole toxic side of their respective fandoms and this would be a great opportunity for them to bond and have some girl time while also calming down those negative voices. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

As per what the pd explained, jihyo can only choose one of her teammates, so it is only between haha, jaesuk or sukjin. I guess she will choose between haha or sukjin. Maybe she will eventually choose sukjin since he also has never been to LA.

Some SA shippers think maybe jk will tag along or maybe jihyo will choose him, but for me personally, I think if they are not ready to announce anything in the near future, i don't think they will go to LA at the same time. I feel that they would still want to avoid rumors at this stage. If they were to be at LA at the same time even for different purposes (jihyo for RM, jongkook for his own personal vacation), it would definitely grab attention and put SA back on the rumor mill. I don't think SA want that kind of attention at this moment, unless like I said, they are planning to announce soon.

So i guess we won't see SA together in LA at the same time unfortunately but I am pretty sure tiny hyung will take good care of jihyo noona in LA and be her tour guide on behalf of jong kook hyung :)

Yes for my rational mind this think also. What if they're not ready yet for announced it ofc they will pick a safe way for doing this and that.

• Like 3

But when i think again, SJH never go to LA, and in her team YJS and HH went to LA before but not familiar with that place, is there any probability KJK will  join them as tour guide?:D yeah me and my dream..Sigh.. i wish..:P

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Here's a question I just thought about (probably been talked about here in the past though, sorry):

If SA really are dating and have been dating for a while, what do you guys think KJK calls SJH in private? Does he call her jihyo(ya) still, or does he call her sung im? 

Again, to lurkers and trolls out there, this is purely speculative and hypothetical and delulu that I acknowledge. 

• Like 1

Memories , back to 2015, When Turbo showed in Inkigayo while SJH and Hechul there as special MC..Because now 'December' became their 'song' in RM, i remember this moment..:D

4 hours ago, heynell said:

f SA really are dating and have been dating for a while, what do you guys think KJK calls SJH in private? Does he call her jihyo(ya) still, or does he call her sung im? 

I think he call her 'Ji hyo" or maybe they have another cute nick name..:D

• Like 3

Korean news reported on the RM fan meeting in HK on 13 Feb 2019. According to posts I saw the approximate contents were that KJK turned into a muscular female, and danced next to SJH. Both of them danced a sweet couple dance. Below are photos from insight.co.kr

cr: insight.co.kr

aae9ce12gy1g055kx50zaj20u011i76m.jpgaae9ce12gy1g055l1ce8uj20u011ijui.jpgaae9ce12gy1g055l553cdj20u011igot.jpgaae9ce12gy1g055l97yitj20u011in03.jpgaae9ce12gy1g055ld57kfj20u011i41a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, tiglon said:

a sweet couple dance.

Oh, wow! Can someone who understands the culture better tell us if this is a casual phrase, or something that suggests “more?” Thanks! 

Btw, am I wrong in thinking that lots of SKs are naturally connecting SA as a “couple” at this point? 

• Like 8

10 hours ago, tiglon said:

Korean news reported on the RM fan meeting in HK on 13 Feb 2019. According to posts I saw the approximate contents were that KJK turned into a muscular female, and danced next to SJH. Both of them danced a sweet couple dance. Below are photos from insight.co.kr

cr: insight.co.kr

Woooowww..Is it become headline?:o Maybe SA can had reason like she didn't hug KJK, she hug Kim Jong Suk there,:D i hope they are not stay away like last year because of this..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Just for laughs, saw a Weibo post (cr: 邱吖球吖 ) of an old episode 

Translation of what's being said:

SJH: Get married this year!

PSH: Thanks, wanna get married with me?

Watch out for KJK's expression when PSH said that to SJH

http://t.cn/EVvJttj

For those who missed it::D

9682633fgy1g05u9mbu6gj21nz0u07rh.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Guys, just a quick questiom. Do you know for this week RM, which ep will air first? The ep whereby SA are in the same team with haha and sechan (nevis/green team?) Or the ep whereby they are going to be in pairs (with yellow jackets). Sorry to mention this here, because I saw someone keep spamming jong kook hyung's ig saying that a certain someone will be appearing again on RM again this Sunday (hint: jk hyung's famous loveline on RM and MUD). I am not sure how true this is though. (Edit: i just found some info from their fan/shipper account and apparently her upcoming appearance on RM is already listed in her official schedule by her agency so i guess the news is kinda true??)

Hi everyone, 

So after 2 years lurking almost every 2 hours in here, today i decide to join in and say hi.

i’ve grown suspicios to both of them since the both are going to be expelled from RM. Because for me, they both are the symbol of the show. Both show determination, physical ability and strong intelectual to finish the missions. I dont think any of the other cast could accomplish the mission without JK or JH. And to expell both of them at the same time means something is happening behind the screen regarding both members.

More strong evidence is when they hugging each other before the show start ( i forgot which episode ), the one beside the roullete. Its hard for manly type to even hug a woman in public if shes not emotionally related. Usually we surround ourself to guys, or have large group consist of man.

I’m a manly type guy, similiar like JK, and hes recent behaviour remind me of my own when i do fall in love ( happily married atm ). And to my type, the woman must take initiative because manly type is hard to express love in public or 

I trully support both of them on being a couple in real life. You can call me delutional, but i sincerely think they are in love atm.

My2cent

Best Regards

zellz

#respect

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Guys, just a quick questiom. Do you know for this week RM, which ep will air first? The ep whereby SA are in the same team with haha and sechan (nevis/green team?) Or the ep whereby they are going to be in pairs (with yellow jackets). Sorry to mention this here, because I saw someone keep spamming jong kook hyung's ig saying that a certain someone will be appearing again on RM again this Sunday (hint: jk hyung's famous loveline on RM and MUD). I am not sure how true this is though. (Edit: i just found some info from their fan/shipper account and apparently her upcoming appearance on RM is already listed in her official schedule by her agency so i guess the news is kinda true??)

Ohh, maybe RM is planning a "love triangle" drama. Or maybe KJK wants to put an official end to the other (or posssibly both) lovelines. Either way, this should be interesting. 

• Like 3

@spartaceluv98 I saw the same thing a few days ago. I checked her schedule on her company's site and sure enough this Sunday's episode of RM is listed on there. Unless she was on the other team, were they ever pictured? I can only remember seeing SA team. I feel like if she was a guest for the full episode they would've promoted it more. I think it'll either be a phone call or possibly a very short appearances.

Of course all of this is just my own speculation we'll have to wait and see this Sunday.

I just hope the editors don't try anything or make it seem like a love triangle. <_< Jihyo cut ties with her past lovelines can we please do the same with Jongkook's. (And by cut ties I mean acknowledging on camera that their lovelines no longer exist  i.e. "who's gary". not actually cutting ties.)

*edit: lol I'm realizing how bad that last line might sound so I just want to make it clear I don't hate HJY nor do I blame her or JK for their loveline. I'm actually a fan of HJY and have loved seeing how close her and Jihyo are, I'm just not a big fan of lovelines in general 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Zellz said:

Hi everyone, 

So after 2 years lurking almost every 2 hours in here, today i decide to join in and say hi.

i’ve grown suspicios to both of them since the both are going to be expelled from RM. Because for me, they both are the symbol of the show. Both show determination, physical ability and strong intelectual to finish the missions. I dont think any of the other cast could accomplish the mission without JK or JH. And to expell both of them at the same time means something is happening behind the screen regarding both members.

More strong evidence is when they hugging each other before the show start ( i forgot which episode ), the one beside the roullete. Its hard for manly type to even hug a woman in public if shes not emotionally related. Usually we surround ourself to guys, or have large group consist of man.

I’m a manly type guy, similiar like JK, and hes recent behaviour remind me of my own when i do fall in love ( happily married atm ). And to my type, the woman must take initiative because manly type is hard to express love in public or 

I trully support both of them on being a couple in real life. You can call me delutional, but i sincerely think they are in love atm.

My2cent

Best Regards

zellz

#respect

Hi, Welcome & Happy shippers :)

Yes, I love ur delulu :D 

• Like 1