[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

10 hours ago, tiglon said:

Korean news reported on the RM fan meeting in HK on 13 Feb 2019. According to posts I saw the approximate contents were that KJK turned into a muscular female, and danced next to SJH. Both of them danced a sweet couple dance. Below are photos from insight.co.kr

cr: insight.co.kr

Woooowww..Is it become headline?:o Maybe SA can had reason like she didn't hug KJK, she hug Kim Jong Suk there,:D i hope they are not stay away like last year because of this..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Guys, just a quick questiom. Do you know for this week RM, which ep will air first? The ep whereby SA are in the same team with haha and sechan (nevis/green team?) Or the ep whereby they are going to be in pairs (with yellow jackets). Sorry to mention this here, because I saw someone keep spamming jong kook hyung's ig saying that a certain someone will be appearing again on RM again this Sunday (hint: jk hyung's famous loveline on RM and MUD). I am not sure how true this is though. (Edit: i just found some info from their fan/shipper account and apparently her upcoming appearance on RM is already listed in her official schedule by her agency so i guess the news is kinda true??)

Hi everyone, 

So after 2 years lurking almost every 2 hours in here, today i decide to join in and say hi.

i’ve grown suspicios to both of them since the both are going to be expelled from RM. Because for me, they both are the symbol of the show. Both show determination, physical ability and strong intelectual to finish the missions. I dont think any of the other cast could accomplish the mission without JK or JH. And to expell both of them at the same time means something is happening behind the screen regarding both members.

More strong evidence is when they hugging each other before the show start ( i forgot which episode ), the one beside the roullete. Its hard for manly type to even hug a woman in public if shes not emotionally related. Usually we surround ourself to guys, or have large group consist of man.

I’m a manly type guy, similiar like JK, and hes recent behaviour remind me of my own when i do fall in love ( happily married atm ). And to my type, the woman must take initiative because manly type is hard to express love in public or 

I trully support both of them on being a couple in real life. You can call me delutional, but i sincerely think they are in love atm.

My2cent

Best Regards

zellz

#respect

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Guys, just a quick questiom. Do you know for this week RM, which ep will air first? The ep whereby SA are in the same team with haha and sechan (nevis/green team?) Or the ep whereby they are going to be in pairs (with yellow jackets). Sorry to mention this here, because I saw someone keep spamming jong kook hyung's ig saying that a certain someone will be appearing again on RM again this Sunday (hint: jk hyung's famous loveline on RM and MUD). I am not sure how true this is though. (Edit: i just found some info from their fan/shipper account and apparently her upcoming appearance on RM is already listed in her official schedule by her agency so i guess the news is kinda true??)

Ohh, maybe RM is planning a "love triangle" drama. Or maybe KJK wants to put an official end to the other (or posssibly both) lovelines. Either way, this should be interesting. 

• Like 3

@spartaceluv98 I saw the same thing a few days ago. I checked her schedule on her company's site and sure enough this Sunday's episode of RM is listed on there. Unless she was on the other team, were they ever pictured? I can only remember seeing SA team. I feel like if she was a guest for the full episode they would've promoted it more. I think it'll either be a phone call or possibly a very short appearances.

Of course all of this is just my own speculation we'll have to wait and see this Sunday.

I just hope the editors don't try anything or make it seem like a love triangle. <_< Jihyo cut ties with her past lovelines can we please do the same with Jongkook's. (And by cut ties I mean acknowledging on camera that their lovelines no longer exist  i.e. "who's gary". not actually cutting ties.)

*edit: lol I'm realizing how bad that last line might sound so I just want to make it clear I don't hate HJY nor do I blame her or JK for their loveline. I'm actually a fan of HJY and have loved seeing how close her and Jihyo are, I'm just not a big fan of lovelines in general 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Zellz said:

Hi everyone, 

So after 2 years lurking almost every 2 hours in here, today i decide to join in and say hi.

i’ve grown suspicios to both of them since the both are going to be expelled from RM. Because for me, they both are the symbol of the show. Both show determination, physical ability and strong intelectual to finish the missions. I dont think any of the other cast could accomplish the mission without JK or JH. And to expell both of them at the same time means something is happening behind the screen regarding both members.

More strong evidence is when they hugging each other before the show start ( i forgot which episode ), the one beside the roullete. Its hard for manly type to even hug a woman in public if shes not emotionally related. Usually we surround ourself to guys, or have large group consist of man.

I’m a manly type guy, similiar like JK, and hes recent behaviour remind me of my own when i do fall in love ( happily married atm ). And to my type, the woman must take initiative because manly type is hard to express love in public or 

I trully support both of them on being a couple in real life. You can call me delutional, but i sincerely think they are in love atm.

My2cent

Best Regards

zellz

#respect

Hi, Welcome & Happy shippers :)

Yes, I love ur delulu :D 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, heynell said:

Ohh, maybe RM is planning a "love triangle" drama. Or maybe KJK wants to put an official end to the other (or posssibly both) lovelines. Either way, this should be interesting. 

Yeah perhaps the 'love triangle' could be one of SBS's agendas, in order to attract more viewers since we know how obsessed SBS and RM is with lovelines. 

Your second option could also be possible, but for me, I think jk hyung can put an end to the loveline without having to invite her on the show just to end it. Jk hyung is a gentleman, so I doubt he would want SBS to invite her over just so he could end their loveline. Perhaps she will be joining them not for the whole ep but for a segment only? Perhaps to help them in a mission. We will have to wait and see this Sunday's episode.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, CI0 said:

@spartaceluv98 I saw the same thing a few days ago. I checked her schedule on her company's site and sure enough this Sunday's episode of RM is listed on there. Unless she was on the other team, were they ever pictured? I can only remember seeing SA team. I feel like if she was a guest for the full episode they would've promoted it more. I think it'll either be a phone call or possibly a very short appearances.

Of course all of this is just my own speculation we'll have to wait and see this Sunday.

I just hope the editors don't try anything or make it seem like a love triangle. <_< Jihyo cut ties with her past lovelines can we please do the same with Jongkook's. (And by cut ties I mean acknowledging on camera that they're lovelines no longer exist  i.e. "who's gary". not actually cutting ties.)

*edit: lol I'm realizing how bad that last line might sound so I just want to make it clear I don't hate HJY nor do I blame her or JK for their loveline. I'm actually a fan of HJY and have loved seeing how close her and Jihyo are, I'm just not a big fan of lovelines in general 

Yeah it seems weird there is no articles about it now. Usually SBS would promote that loveline highly prior to the actual ep airing whenever she is about to appear on the show. 

I am guessing maybe she would be there for just a brief moment to help them with a mission of sorts? Or perhaps the mission requires them to visit a certain celeb in order to complete it? Just voicing out the possibilities. Let's wait and see this Sunday's ep. Not sure which ep they will air first. The Nevis team ep or the pair ep (members wearing yellow jackets and paired off i.e jong kook with sukjin). If they air the pair ep first, most probably jinyoung could be the celeb they meet to accomplish a certain mission because based on the fancams for the filming on Tues, seems RM members were going around town with their handheld cameras. 

Let's wait for the preview for the upcoming ep. I am pretty sure SBS will make sure to insert her in the preview too, in order to attract more viewers to watch the actual ep. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, heynell said:

Although the "love triangle" is a possibilty, but honestly it's a s.hitty thing for rm to do. If it happens that either of two loveline is real or becomes real, don't you think it will not affect either one of the woman and kjk himself??? Kjk will look like a man who played with a woman's heart? And either of the woman in the end will tagged as a woman who tried to come after another woman's man. I'm not fond of hjy i admit that, but i'm not a stupid person to wish her ill as well. She is still a woman who has feelings after all. I'm a jh fan, and the last thing i want is to see jh being bashed. And i'm also a fan of jk and i respect him, that i don't want to end criticizing him. So it may sound bad to others,but i think it would be the best time for kjk to make a stand. At least to protect both woman's feelings! That's only myopinion. But hey it's S.hitBS, so anything is possible. They fired both before w/out notice, so it's not impossible that theycan play people's feelings for them to gain viewers ratings!

But let's wait for the ep first before we make a conclusion. It's odd that sbs didn't show preview. Usually by this time there is a preview vid or pics already!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, sofiemarz said:

But let's wait for the ep first before we make a conclusion. It's odd that sbs didn't show preview. Usually by this time there is a preview vid or pics already!

I thought it was weird that no one was posting previews on ig, but apparently no preview was shown? Interesting tactic from the promotion team. 

But yes, I agree with all of you that we should just wait and see. HJY might just be there briefly for a mission, or part of the other team. It's sad that SBS may be using her as a ratings gimmick though, because I do like her. I believe in KJK and SJH that at least one of then will speak up if it gets too ridiculous. In any case, shipping SA is always a roller coaster of emotion LOL. 

• Like 4

I just hope SBS and RM won't take advantage of jk hyung's loyalty and kindness and ask him to go along with the loveline again. I don't want to conclude anything but let's wait and see the actual episode on this Sunday. 

Jk hyung already gave a firm denial during the Face and Voice episode of RM that there is nothing going on between him and hjy and even told the editors to not edit it out (this was after their intense loveline on MUD has aired). I believe he was serious with the denial. Yes, he also did deny firmly about the romance with jihyo noona on the recent RM ep but to me, personally, his denial in regards to hjy was more strong and serious. 

The thing is, even though jk hyung (and jaesuk hyung) has clearly denied about hjy on RM, SBS totally ignored that fact and went on to screen the cringeworthy nomination video during the SBS awards for the Best Couple Awards.

So i am guessing if there is indeed going to be a loveline again this Sunday (really don't want to judge before the actual ep but really can't help it too. Lol) being the kind and loyal man he is, jk hyung will have no choice but to play along with the loveline once again. 

• Like 1

The preview for the upcoming ep is finally out. So it is true that hjy is appearing and from the preview looks like jk hyung's team (green team - Nevis Team) went to meet her for a mission (you can see the green colour sleeve beside hjy in the preview video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt5cj3JAYcz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14y26u9ozfnea

• Thanks 4

I have read through the recent posts

Come on guys. Just one shot of her in the trailer and we get so worked up, suggesting love triangle drama etc, let's not put ideas in SBS' heads shall we?

For me, the other loveline is dead and done with. Recent episodes show that RM PD is more than happy to promote the SA line. Support within the knets and the public have been favorable. No reason to undo their previous work.

KJK and SJH's recent sweet interactions in the past few episodes, as well as their behavior in HK (KJK protecting SJH in HK airport, SJH hugging KJK on stage) show that their love is as strong as ever. This is the real deal. Fiction will not stand the test of time like facts do.

No need to doubt our SA or beat ourselves down. As we all know, KJK is a loyal man who will stand by his woman. SJH is a determined woman who doesn't waver. Whatever shxt SBS throws at them, I have confidence in our SA and what we all in this thread are supporting in the first place.

Have faith! SA forever!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

I went on Weibo to check out the reaction in China. Someone translated that HJY said "You must believe me" in the trailer. (It looks like she's here for only a segment. Also she is not listed as a guest in wiki to date. This is my opinion only.)

Below are some comments from Weibo:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HgN0Jt0AF?fid=1034:4340016470779484#_loginLayer_1550246503219

(Posted by 生田和叶): "Could be here to clear up the business CP, same as when the MC CP was cleared up. If she is here to clear the LL, then SA is concrete. The RM staff are not mad enough to push both love lines are they? Shooting an idol drama?"

(Posted by 原地踏步JK): "Seems she has a new album in March, could be here to promote it. It's just a method, (you're)reading too much into it."

(Posted by 诸天繁星):"I guess that she is just here to help out with the mission and not here as a guest. If she's a guest it would have been promoted. As to why she is here, I can't guess, but it's not here to push LL. The previous episodes have been pushing SA so hard, why undo it all overnight, and KJK did so much to free himself from that LL, would he do it again?"

(Posted by 行走的流感病毒): "I believe it is the same as clearing up MC. After all, we can't have KJK saying on the show 'who's HJY?' Having her on the show to clear it up, chanting "ten fingers interlock!" together. That would be the best closure to give to KJK-HJY shippers. That would be nice"

(Posted by 仰慕者Z之呆了个B): "Since the episode SA has first been pushed officially, I have been hoping she would come on the show. MUD is now more popular in SK than RM. The ordinary passerby knows about the KJK-HJY LL but doesn't know that YJS has cleared it up on RM. Her coming on RM will prove that she has no intentions towards KJK and is just cooperating to the staff's instructions. Their LL is false. If SA wants to publicly announce, the three of them must clear it up together, otherwise they will be hated in future (when they announce)."

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, tiglon said:

I have read through the recent posts

Come on guys. Just one shot of her in the trailer and we get so worked up, suggesting love triangle drama etc, let's not put ideas in SBS' heads shall we?

For me, the other loveline is dead and done with. Recent episodes show that RM PD is more than happy to promote the SA line. Support within the knets and the public have been favorable. No reason to undo their previous work.

KJK and SJH's recent sweet interactions in the past few episodes, as well as their behavior in HK (KJK protecting SJH in HK airport, SJH hugging KJK on stage) show that their love is as strong as ever. This is the real deal. Fiction will not stand the test of time like facts do.

No need to doubt our SA or beat ourselves down. As we all know, KJK is a loyal man who will stand by his woman. SJH is a determined woman who doesn't waver. Whatever shxt SBS throws at them, I have confidence in our SA and what we all in this thread are supporting in the first place.

Have faith! SA forever!

Totaly agree with @tiglon

seriously I really TRUST our SA 

every moment I really enjoy

I really positive about it...

• Like 4

Wow, I would be over the moon if JK try to clear his past LL, and not deny about his current relationship with JH. However, as much as I want it to happen on the next RM episode, but I doubt he would do it this early. If he state he has nothing between him and HJY, then the member will only raise one question, why he cleared things up with HJY and not with SJH? Idk, in my opinion, maybe he will give us some hints, but not state it clearly. But, I could be wrong, maybe SA is prepared enough to answer them with their helpless smile and their crimson cheeks. :D

But, I don't care about JK's past LL anyway. The way he spoke about them, the way he treated her, it's already told me they had nothing in between them, not like our lovely SA. And SA fanbase was already built way before those LL emerged and still going strong 'till now, so why must bother about her coming to RM? Yes, it would fascinating to see their interactions and I'm confident that nothing bad would happen to our SA. Their SArang power would overwhelm everything as always. Keep our fingers crossed, guys. B)

• Like 6

I actually wanna see SJH and HJY interact again. They were cute in that fancam(?) in the sbs awards and their friendship makes me believe that HJY definitely knows something. 

Just as a perspective, I am also currently sort-of dating a coworker. To maintain professionalism, we don't really interact that much at work. We talk to each other the same way we talk to our other work friends. When I watch SA interact, I kinda feel like they're just at that line between showing their relationship and maintaining professional distance. Of course I could just be projecting lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1