Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

I can’t believe I took so long to find this thread, or perhaps I didn’t Google much about Spartace with all the MC saga in the past. I been a SA shipper since the Bigbang princess episode and in the past 2 days, I combed through the thread since the firing saga. I am 80% convinced that there is something going on between them. 

Why 80%? Well personal experience. Coming from someone who had a few close male friends, while there are bound to be some light touches with each other, they are doing it way too much. This only happened to me and a male friend of mine and we subsequently found that we were interested in each other, hence the when we sit together, our hands and fingers touch, will find chances to just touch each other etc. With other friends, you will not keep doing it no matter how close unless either of them are Super touchy, which they are not. Also the food feeding like mentioned before and how they are not sharing food as friends but rather couple-ish. Their frequent magnet and finding each other. Even if you are my good Friend, if I am not interested in you, I got better things to do than to keep looking for and at you. 

So why 20% not convinced? Well to prevent myself from disappointed and also in the event SA are really those who can be Super touchy with no interest.

Otherwise, KJK, take more initiative! (Well if you are not already together)

just my 2 cents worth 

• Like 8

@heynell, I always thought it was strange that KJK sat on SJH. I understand that if they did the reverse, it would have looked like SA were doing a couple pose since typically the woman sits on the man’s lap, but why couldn’t KG have sat on SJH, instead? IIRC, his back hurt, but he and KJK could have simply switched places, and everyone would have just said, “Oh, that’s MC. They’re cute.” But, nope, SA had to be clear on the opposite side of KG, and in that strange pose. And, YJS didn’t help with his amused, side glance at them. SJH’s remarks and very familiar touch didn’t help, either. Also, YJS and KJK could have sat on each other, too. Those two would have bickered nonstop and made the scene funny, but nope, it had to be the biggest, heaviest guy sitting on the smallest member, who just happened to be the only girl. Okkayyy. :) 

@rmghost, welcome to the thread. I’m very glad you found us, and agree with your 80% analysis. Hopefully, we can soon add the remaining 20% to it. :) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

@rmghost welcome fellow shipper! I am also holding steady at 80% because I don't want to be completely disappointed if either of them start publicly dating other people lol. But you're right, male-female friends do get touchy but the way they do it is so intimate and familiar that you can't help but ship. It's very clearly different from how SJH acts with HH/LKS/YSC and how KJK acts woth JSM. 

• Like 2

This may not mean anything, but I noticed something interesting about the pics of ep #438 that are being shared.

The owner (maybe) of the restaurant and his staff must have taken individual selfies with all the members, but he’s rather selective in how he shares them. In another batch, he had pics with YJS and JSJ, but he only had SA in this batch. Swipe to the second and third pics. Also, if you look at the #tags, SA’s names are featured and even translated in English, but no one else’s. I’m not sure what the other tags say since I’m having trouble accessing Google Translate. :) 

Credits as indicated. Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@mn0096 I tried to googled translated it

besides the tag of running man n SA name, there are "shooting complete", "February 10th", I'm not sure about the one with television (본방: home, 사수: shoot)

and the rest tags are: "Shy Bana" (a name of the restaurant), "Menu", "Western Food", and others foods name like Spaghetti Meat Balls, Delicious Food, etc.

Edited by elzy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, elzy said:

@mn0096 I tried to googled translated it

besides the tag of running man n SA name, there are "shooting complete", "February 10th", I'm not sure about the one with television (본방: home, 사수: shoot) and the rest tags are: "Shy Bana" (a name of the restaurant), "Menu", "Western Food", and others foods name like Spaghetti Meat Balls, Delicious Food, etc.

Thanks. My internet’s very slow today, so I couldn’t use the app. Isn’t it interesting that only SA were highlighted in the #tags, with their names even conveniently translated for the I-audience? Even more interesting is that the restaurant doesn’t seem to be affiliated with SBS/RM, except as a shooting spot. So, last week a hanbok shop specializing in wedding clothes sponsored SA. This week we have an independent restaurant highlighting them. Are we going to see a wedding hall do the same thing next week? B). I’m not being serious, guys. Just having some random thoughts. LOL.

Thanks, again. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

HAHA teased Kim Jong Kook before regarding the reservation of a wedding hall with SJH. I hope it will be a reality soon. Even the fortune teller told SJH and KJK that they match each other 85-95%. That was indeed high! The reaction of KJK that time was the same when SJH said "Someone is here" (during the RM press conference last January 2019). That shy reaction melts my heart- complementing Ji Hyo's bold actions. :) And based on my observations, through the years of being a running man viewer, they are really close. The skinships tells it all. Maybe they are just starting to realize that they know each other very well and the idea of making friendship into the next level is totally not impossible. (I can only hope ) 

I really hope that wedding bells will ring the soonest. I want a cute KJK in return of superman! ;) 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, kimmongji01 said:

HAHA teased Kim Jong Kook before regarding the reservation of a wedding hall with SJH. I hope it will be a reality soon. Even the fortune teller told SJH and KJK that they match each other 85-95%. That was indeed high! The reaction of KJK that time was the same when SJH said "Someone is here" (during the RM press conference last January 2019). That shy reaction melts my heart- complementing Ji Hyo's bold actions. :) And based on my observations, through the years of being a running man viewer, they are really close. The skinships tells it all. Maybe they are just starting to realize that they know each other very well and the idea of making friendship into the next level is totally not impossible. (I can only hope ) 

I really hope that wedding bells will ring the soonest. I want a cute KJK in return of superman! ;) 

In which show was HH tease KJK about wedding Hall?

There's so many times that they linked together or teased to be a couple in MUD, knowing brothers, big picture, PJF, SBS award, fanmeeting...and of course RM....in which mostly they just simply say 'no' but act as if it is 'yes'.

MUD - although JH say there's nothing between her n KJK eventhough has been in RM for 9 years but when asked who she choose as her ideal...the answer will be KJK if his mom didn't say to exclude KJK.

Big picture - I really love when KJK say that he want to go to europe with the woman he loves, and then HH and the other start teasing him, and how he was concerned what JH said about him. And also when HH elaborate the story that KJK-SJH relationship start from MAMA when JH was drunk and knock his room

PJF - JH say that JK is her brother that always there for her in RM but she look a bit panic when "are KJK's girl in this room?"

SBS award - (it is one of my fav SA moment) when JK give her his hand to hold onto when they climb the elevator

Fan meeting - (my pic still one of the best moment from so many SA moment during fan meeting) when she put her head on his shoulder and his arm side hugged her

RM - hmm...lost count on this...k..k...k since too many sweet moment between them. They always say 'no' but they act and gesture so differently from what they said. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, typhoonam said:

In which show was HH tease KJK about wedding Hall?

It's from BP, just before HH teased JK about MAMA 2013 ^_^

• Like 7

So apparently they started at the restaurant with all wearing white jackets and teams were only formed there. Lol jihyo noona used the strategy of saying she will tell what happened on the Christmas date story she told earlier for members who joined her team. Haha hyung decided to join jihyo noona's team because he wanted to hear the whole date story :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

31 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

So apparently they started at the restaurant with all wearing white jackets and teams were only formed there. Lol jihyo noona used the strategy of saying she will tell what happened on the Christmas date story she told earlier for members who joined her team. Haha hyung decided to join jihyo noona's team because he wanted to hear the whole date story :lol:

lol that's interesting. From the previews, I thought it would be by age, like SJH team consisted of the older remaining members and KJK team was the younger members

• Like 6

RM eps 438

Special SA Part 2.

Full of laugh from the beginning until end.

The games are really exciting, esp this is about SA became a leader.

The have 3 round games.

KJK vs SJH in the last round it's too cute. (KJK won, daebak!!)

KJK vs SJH games is about cut the egg. KJK 20kg & 20 kg.

The screen time is fair enough for all of members, SA themself, & SA moments .

SJH indeed ACE & the goddess of lucky.

KJK indeed Mr. Capable & Mr. Comander.

The won is SJH (by roulette)

Waiting for Eng Sub :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

They both looked to be in really good moods this episode. Lost of laughing and screen time. 

Jongkook may have been testy about the members teasing them last week but this week they were both all giggles.:wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

First, they both chose LA, then they competed. SJH won. Wonder who she’ll take with her. :) 

NOTE: I originally shared 6 other clips from YT. Since those focused more on the games that the members played, I removed them. I left the above clip of SJH winning. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I hope jihyo noona brings someone who hasn't been to LA from her group. Either jaesuk hyung or sukjin hyung since she can only choose one member from her group. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I hope jihyo noona brings someone who hasn't been to LA from her group. Either jaesuk hyung or sukjin hyung since she can only choose one member from her group. 

99% this won't happen but I'm hoping she takes KJK with her anyway lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1